A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) New little update! 01/08/22

Postby MomoDaMouse » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:26 am

Hey, so I'm prey but I have a huge pred as a friend. I tried the game and fiddled around with stuff. Pretty sure she's going to love the game. Just have a... slight issue. I don't know what RPG maker stuff she needs, and I know for a fact she doesn't have what she needs. What does my friend need to run the game? Every comment geared towards helping me and my friend out would be massive, thank you!~<3
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zond » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:36 am

Happy New Year to you!
Finally non-lethal scene!! :gulp:

Played with her 3 times... >.> there is no more non-lethal scene :(

Thanks for game! I really like, waiting for the continuation of the story! and yes please correct the list of scenes in quest! :silly:
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:55 am

Souls6 wrote:Found a bug: when you do the prey scene with the swim teacher and then try doing it again right after, the moment Pri comment on wanting to eat her, the upclose picture of the teacher appear on the screen and can't be removed.
Also other note is that Elizabeth old 2D picture is still present at the girls night party, same for Pri 2D design when she eat the vore club girl at the beach which appear once Pri is about to finish eating her and when she is digesting her unwillingly.

Thanks for reporting the bugs:)

mclaindog wrote:To add on to what soul said above Eliz is still in her old 2D when you talk to her in the teacher lounge and Hannah's mother gets stuck on the screen if you say no to helping her out in the bath room. Also if you change your save after you've eaten someone the digestion sound is still playing on the loaded save.

I'll have a look thanks!

wariodude128 wrote:When you talk to Miss Elizabeth in the teacher's lounge, it's still the Kisekai model being used there. Thought you might want to know for the next update since it was changed in at least one other place.

I'll check it out. By the way, Lea giving Pri fox ears as a present is now implemented in the patreon version:)

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Genuinely surprised none of the girls start masturbating while digesting given they seem to be overwhelmed with pleasure.
[it's also a weakness of mine.]

You're right. That's something we should change in the future!

Seifens wrote:
One thing I'd like to mention is that I really like some of the incidental dialog you get when talking to certain npcs while you're digesting someone, but a lot of them don't seem picky around exactly who you're digesting. I seem to recall that some do though, so maybe it's a matter of needing to update older content? Or maybe I'm just misremembering and the game never supported it. Can't be sure, but some examples:

Spoiler: show
When you talk to Hannah's sister while digesting literally anyone, Pri and the sister both react as if you'd eaten her mother. Likewise for like the vegan's girlfriend in school, the pizza boy (while he's around), and the girl with the babysitter in a couple places, among others.

I'm not sure if it's feasible to somehow use information about who is in Pri's stomach and allow for custom responses for 'digesting <specific person>' vs 'digesting anyone', but it'd be neat if there were alternative lines for cases like that.

Yeah, it's easily possible to change that and make specific dialogue for specific prey that Pri is digesting.
These dialogues are old and they are triggered when Pri is digesting anybody.
The thing is, at the point when I made them, I thought because there's only one scene near the npc, the chance of
Pri having different prey in her stomach than intended when talking to the npc was very slim.
But I added so many scenes that this isn't working anymore.
So I guess I have to change that.

Yoshi174 wrote:How can you get into the basement without they key???

You need the key to get into the basement.

MomoDaMouse wrote:Hey, so I'm prey but I have a huge pred as a friend. I tried the game and fiddled around with stuff. Pretty sure she's going to love the game. Just have a... slight issue. I don't know what RPG maker stuff she needs, and I know for a fact she doesn't have what she needs. What does my friend need to run the game? Every comment geared towards helping me and my friend out would be massive, thank you!~<3

Oh, you don't need anything other but the game. It's made in RPG maker MZ. So all she has to do is download it
and she should be good to go:)

Zond wrote:Happy New Year to you!
Finally non-lethal scene!! :gulp:

Played with her 3 times... >.> there is no more non-lethal scene :(

Thanks for game! I really like, waiting for the continuation of the story! and yes please correct the list of scenes in quest! :silly:

Thank! Happy New Year to you too!

Yep, non-lethal scenes are very scarce.
But what can I do.. Pri likes to digest her prey.
oppi
Participator

Postby Zond » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:39 am

oppi wrote:
Thank! Happy New Year to you too!

Yep, non-lethal scenes are very scarce.
But what can I do.. Pri likes to digest her prey.

Maybe she should show other holes >.> and she will enjoy a non-lethal option :silly:
But knowing her, she will most likely find a way to make a white puddle ^^;
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterInventor » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:39 pm

Zond wrote:Maybe she should show other holes >.> and she will enjoy a non-lethal option :silly:
But knowing her, she will most likely find a way to make a white puddle ^^;

It would be a nice addition imho, but I'm pretty sure that Oppi has said before that they're only interested in oral. ^^;
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaffek » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:24 am

I would honestly love an updated guide because I am incredibly stupid lmao
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:44 am

MomoDaMouse wrote:Hey, so I'm prey but I have a huge pred as a friend. I tried the game and fiddled around with stuff. Pretty sure she's going to love the game. Just have a... slight issue. I don't know what RPG maker stuff she needs, and I know for a fact she doesn't have what she needs. What does my friend need to run the game? Every comment geared towards helping me and my friend out would be massive, thank you!~<3

Pretty sure this is made in RPG Maker MZ. There is no run time package (RTP) for MZ, the game runs standalone with all assets included in the game, so no other downloads required.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:51 am

Jaffek wrote:I would honestly love an updated guide because I am incredibly stupid lmao

I'm thinking of creating a guide in a comment here and then Oppi can link to the page where it is when done. Every so often adding more when it gets updated. First thing first though, I need to actually do the stuff.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaffek » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:24 am

Honestly, I kinda need it. I’ve been stuck trying to find the key that frees Lillie and unless I’m missing something, I couldn’t find it in the hotel at all. Granted I haven’t checked the beach where the modeling took place, since I was doing the dancers line, but I digress.
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:20 am

Jaffek wrote:Honestly, I kinda need it. I’ve been stuck trying to find the key that frees Lillie and unless I’m missing something, I couldn’t find it in the hotel at all. Granted I haven’t checked the beach where the modeling took place, since I was doing the dancers line, but I digress.

Talk to the employee one room down from the door you're trying to open.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:49 pm

Finally got to play the new update. Loved it keep up the good work Oppi
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby aquarious1234 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:30 pm

This is one of the best games I have played so far! I really like the addition of the 3d models and I wish the author all the best! Patiently waiting for the next update (I hope Pri could eat the little girl, whose mom, sister and babysitter she ate lol)
aquarious1234
New to the forum

Postby CardboardAlt » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:56 am

This game is amazing! The single best vore game I have played yet. Thank you so much for putting so much continued effort into it as well! Also, thanks for including a MacOS version too :-D

Quick question while I'm here, is there any way to keep your saves after updating the game? I keep just replacing the file and finding myself back at the beginning which, while still fun, is a bit of an inconvenience.

Thank you :)
CardboardAlt
New to the forum

Postby Cortez69 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:51 pm

just wondering how do you update the game. Does it do it automatically?
Cortez69
New to the forum

Postby AssVFanatic » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:33 pm

One of my favorite Vore games on the site, pred focused are always more enjoyable personally. A few bugs here and there but the story and models are fun. Hoping for the chance to eat Boss and Madeline next :D. also does the archive have a use?
AssVFanatic
New to the forum

Postby aquarious1234 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:11 am

Does anyone know how to get eaten by Hannah's mom. I go to Hannah's room while I passed the HQ where:
Hannah got eaten

And I click on the bookshelf and it only says HMMM, you found some vore sketches, interesting... And Hannah's mother does not show up...
Can someone help me?
aquarious1234
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:31 am

aquarious1234 wrote:Does anyone know how to get eaten by Hannah's mom. I go to Hannah's room while I passed the HQ where:
Hannah got eaten

And I click on the bookshelf and it only says HMMM, you found some vore sketches, interesting... And Hannah's mother does not show up...
Can someone help me?

I don't think you can be yet, unless it's in the indev version found on Patreon. I made a whole scenario suggestion long ago about how it would go down and been waiting to see if it gets in ever since. To eat her, you need to interact with the bed in Pri's room and talk to Hannah's Mom wherever you find her. Eventually she'll be back in the kitchen and head for the bathroom when you talk to her, which is where you can eat her. What was added for her was the 3D model to replace the kisekai one that was used before.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:49 pm

wariodude128 wrote:What was added for her was the 3D model to replace the kisekai one that was used before.

The scene was changed so that it's now repeatable as well. Continuing to interact with your bed after eating the Mom will cause her to respawn, and you can eat her again if you find her in the kitchen again.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:26 pm

MasterInventor wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:What was added for her was the 3D model to replace the kisekai one that was used before.

The scene was changed so that it's now repeatable as well. Continuing to interact with your bed after eating the Mom will cause her to respawn, and you can eat her again if you find her in the kitchen again.

Now that I didn't know. Whenever I find a vore scene I go out of my way to not repeat it again, so it's good someone went out of their way to find that out.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:15 am

wariodude128 wrote:
MasterInventor wrote:

Now that I didn't know. Whenever I find a vore scene I go out of my way to not repeat it again, so it's good someone went out of their way to find that out.

The swim teacher we encounter under the hotel. Her potential vore scene with one of the swimmers also updated to her 3D model(But Pri still has a kisekae pic if you go ahead and eat the other one).
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game