Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Tease

Postby Dongers » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:47 am

This is one of the best vore games that I've played, just wished I had a guide of sorts to find all the scenes. I feel like I'm missing a lot.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Asafen » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:56 am

Dongers wrote:This is one of the best vore games that I've played, just wished I had a guide of sorts to find all the scenes. I feel like I'm missing a lot.

There's a scene guide in the files themselves, under the game exe.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby AndrewDGamer » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:49 am

I'm new to this game, and I was playing through an just when I thought the only thing left was to grind, I checked the file for the scenes. I saw a bunch of them said something about a succbus attack, but I can't figure out how to trigger this. any tips?
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:04 am

AndrewDGamer wrote:I'm new to this game, and I was playing through an just when I thought the only thing left was to grind, I checked the file for the scenes. I saw a bunch of them said something about a succbus attack, but I can't figure out how to trigger this. any tips?

Welcome to the Predator's Coliseum!
Do enjoy your stay. ^^

You will need to find Adrian. He is the small, white haired, NPC hiding behind the church.
Lots of people have missed him.
Don't worry, in the dev version "Coming someday before the heat death of the universe" it will be impossible to miss him.
As to what to do... Talk to him a few times and he will guide you down the path of degeneracy.
Do mind the gap and tell Mistress I said hello.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:52 am

So i stopped playing this game because it kept interfering with my univercity work(i kept playing it without doing my projects ), but now that i finished uni i can enjoy it once again.
Also is there any new sneces if you beat them?
lich1993
Participator

Postby grz01 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:16 am

I really want to get started playing this but it's insisting I visit 18 character, I've found 17 characters but I'll be dammed if I can find the 18th!! Any chars very well hidden you can point me in the direction of please as it's driving me nuts!
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby grz01 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:34 am

found it! ladder from side of caves, heck!
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:27 am

So i noticed that depending on the time and day there are different vore scenes , does anyone have a list for these scenes ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:18 am

lich1993 wrote:So i noticed that depending on the time and day there are different vore scenes , does anyone have a list for these scenes ?

Within the folder for the game there should be a text document that has all the scenes and how to get them. In game Adrian (White haired NPC up and to the left of the church I believe) can help you out for the ones you need to do in order.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:32 am

Panzershark wrote:
lich1993 wrote:So i noticed that depending on the time and day there are different vore scenes , does anyone have a list for these scenes ?

Within the folder for the game there should be a text document that has all the scenes and how to get them. In game Adrian (White haired NPC up and to the left of the church I believe) can help you out for the ones you need to do in order.

No.not those scenes , when you do a performance you have a scene after you've been eaten ,a normal one and an other one depending on the day and time , like Tina has a scene where she eats a pizza if you do a performance in the afternoon on friday or saturday , i asked for a list for these post-performance scene .
I hope i explained it good to clear the misunderstanding.
lich1993
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:48 pm

lich1993 wrote:No.not those scenes , when you do a performance you have a scene after you've been eaten ,a normal one and an other one depending on the day and time , like Tina has a scene where she eats a pizza if you do a performance in the afternoon on friday or saturday , i asked for a list for these post-performance scene .

I do not believe we have a list for all of those. There is only a handful (for now) though. The plan was to have the majority of time slots have their own unique digestion scene. All based on what the pred would be doing at that time.

We most likely will go through and categorise a list of stuff like that for future releases, once we finally finish the accursed rework. Whether or not we will release a detailed list or not is still in the air. Possibly just a hint list. We were probably going to put the hint list in the game itself. Along with our plans for an in-game gallery for non-repeatable scenes.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby lich1993 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:44 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
lich1993 wrote:No.not those scenes , when you do a performance you have a scene after you've been eaten ,a normal one and an other one depending on the day and time , like Tina has a scene where she eats a pizza if you do a performance in the afternoon on friday or saturday , i asked for a list for these post-performance scene .

I do not believe we have a list for all of those. There is only a handful (for now) though. The plan was to have the majority of time slots have their own unique digestion scene. All based on what the pred would be doing at that time.

We most likely will go through and categorise a list of stuff like that for future releases, once we finally finish the accursed rework. Whether or not we will release a detailed list or not is still in the air. Possibly just a hint list. We were probably going to put the hint list in the game itself. Along with our plans for an in-game gallery for non-repeatable scenes.

Can we get an option to view them once we encounter them or if we reach a certain affection?
lich1993
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:08 am

lich1993 wrote:Can we get an option to view them once we encounter them or if we reach a certain affection?

It is not fully set how we plan on giving access to subscenes like that. We might include a document that lists them, we might include a full list of variations, or we might leave them up for the player base to find out. We might add a way to select which one in the gallery system, though I suspect doing so is more trouble than it's worth.

Ultimately we do hope the gallery will provide a decent way of enjoying the scenes which are restricted to once a playthrough (or game over scenes, like the griffon hunt loss scene already in the game, without the pesky idea of having to reload an old save. Kind of how Nyan Adventures does it). But for already repeatable scenes it may be easier to just leave a list and let you all grab them "naturally".

You'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

P.S: Please don't hold your breath while waiting. I don't want to be held accountable for manslaughter just 'cause you held your breath for too long.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby lich1993 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:32 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
lich1993 wrote:Can we get an option to view them once we encounter them or if we reach a certain affection?

It is not fully set how we plan on giving access to subscenes like that. We might include a document that lists them, we might include a full list of variations, or we might leave them up for the player base to find out. We might add a way to select which one in the gallery system, though I suspect doing so is more trouble than it's worth.

Ultimately we do hope the gallery will provide a decent way of enjoying the scenes which are restricted to once a playthrough (or game over scenes, like the griffon hunt loss scene already in the game, without the pesky idea of having to reload an old save. Kind of how Nyan Adventures does it). But for already repeatable scenes it may be easier to just leave a list and let you all grab them "naturally".

You'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

P.S: Please don't hold your breath while waiting. I don't want to be held accountable for manslaughter just 'cause you held your breath for too long.

I think just a list with the scenes is more than enough.
lich1993
Participator

Postby Vaddix » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:06 am

Is this compatible on Chromebook?
Vaddix
Been posting for a bit

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:26 pm

Are there any updates? Or did this game move somewhere else?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:02 am

DarkPinkie, is Predator's Coliseum still being worked on ? I really enjoyed what I played of the current version
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:06 am

TheGreatUnknown wrote:DarkPinkie, is Predator's Coliseum still being worked on ? I really enjoyed what I played of the current version

Slowly but surely.
Progress is a bit slow but it is coming along none the less.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:16 am

nanakra wrote:
TheGreatUnknown wrote:DarkPinkie, is Predator's Coliseum still being worked on ? I really enjoyed what I played of the current version

Slowly but surely.
Progress is a bit slow but it is coming along none the less.

good to know. I mean life happens so there's that factor :) just good to get an update every now and then whether its a game update or just info on the current state of the game or life situations
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby lich1993 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:13 am

will there be added a reward for beating a predator ? like you beat level 5 samantha and she teaches you a swift strike or gives you something you equip.
lich1993
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game