Size Matters 2022 English v1.1 (Feb 2022 Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Size Matters 2022 English v1.1 (Feb 2022 Update)

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:22 pm

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if the game was ever posted on Eka's as I couldn't find anything on it. Uru's given me permission to edit and fix the last English version of Size Matters (v0.5). I've spent the last 3 days going through the project file and doing translations etc to do this update. I hope I've managed to get everything, but I won't know for sure unless someone goes through on a brand new playthrough and lets me know if I nailed everything. I'm not interested in fixing any bugs related to an older save file as they have things enabled that are fixed in a clean playthrough, however let me know the bugs just in case.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/StcEjTLR#O0OVk-H-K ... ObWeUeHNH8

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Contains:
- Vore, Crush, Futa, Toilet, F/M, Multiple Size Differences, Gore, An incredible amount of death, etc There's a readme file in the game folder that lists all of the events from the previous version I believe.

Main Changes & Fixes:
- Both loli characters are removed (including all references, files etc) and 1 is replaced with a generic adult character. Also replaced the loli stomp image with an edited one (by me) of the adult's legs.
- Ramen Event: Re-added from v2017. It has a 1 in 3 chance to trigger on using Meal Ticket B, and was disabled in v0.5 with images removed. Not sure why, but guessing due to the Karma system that was never completed.
- Hotel Onesan Event: Translated & parts added from v0.5v. This was the one where falling through the hotel event onto the girl with the missing image (onesan.png) would result in an error and Japanese. However this event was not fully completed in 0.5v and will still end with a short game over.
- Updated all 35 SavePoints and no longer gets you stuck.
- Updated the save/load screen with detailed locations and info. Made 40 save slots default. This is because I am keeping the original old saves in.
- Added window skin options at save points.
- Keyboard Key (U) will now hide/show MP bar. This will only work when the player is not interacting or in a cutscene.
- Changed the outline of the MP bar to gold from brown.
- Put note at start for main differences.
- Fixed doors to have a black entrance showing when entered.
- Updated the 'Filter' option to toggle correctly and added to save points (used to be 'o' button). Not a guaranteed filter as it was incomplete and didn't let you toggle when I found it originally.
- Fixed the Tiny Store to play the conversation with shopkeeper.
- Fixed Tiny on 1F West corridor to work properly.
- Fixed various Jap to Eng translations that appeared.
- Added link to Uru0000's Patreon on main menu.
- Added an icon for the game.

Note: Due to the upgrade of the save system & window skins, I came across a bug with older saves on load but it should be fixed. Just in case, if the window border disappears after a save has been loaded then let me know where and which old save did it. Work around is to change the window border using a save crystal if I've missed something.

NOTES:
> This is built on the English v0.5 version, with additional things imported from the 2017 version. (Ramen event re-addition mainly).
> As it is not my game, I've only fixed bugs, added in small quality of life improvements, and re-added some events. NOT add completely new events etc.
> I didn't check the replayable events (the one that requires you to be a $5 Patreon of Uru's to access at the end of the game) or for any issues due to the complexity of the switches used by Uru.
> I didn't check for any bugs in any Futa related events, and I'm not going to. Nor is the Futa event from the Japanese version v0.7 translated or added into this one.

Smaller Changes & fixes in no particular order:
- Added black backs to doors when entered
- Updated Lunch Ticket A & B to include the food names
- Redhead's Vagina Event: Fixed the switches used on 2 NPC Tinies. These were turning on the Toothpick Event that created the autoplay bug on entering School North 1F, and also the cars appearing that were blocking the Mini-Garden Divine Punishment Events. Old save files that had done the Redhead's vagina event will still cause these bugs to happen however.
- Growth Spot in the Protected Mini-Garden: Updated to skip the taller sprite info, and made it quicker to choose what one you'd like and to access the info seperately. Only applies to this growth spot.
- School Middle Courtyard: Made both Northern doors open all the time so you can travel between even as tiny. (Previously inside NW door let you go outside despite the door was locked when tiny, and added door inside to NE side as that door was missing).
- Divine Punishment (Mini-Garden): Removed the fruit fork that was automatically given during the MiniCity building vore minigame. It appears to have been left in for debugging when the building was selected and also made no sense as Megumi would refer to the person who gave it to her from helping the other girl in the toothpick event. If you want it back, go do the Toothpick event by helping out the Tiny Raising Club girl first.
- Magic Class 2F: Removed the big blue cheat switch. Seems to have been forgotten in debugging.
- Added a fix after the Military Piss event is completed so the girl won't always thank you when entering Northern 2F corridor.
- Sewage East Passage: Removed the blue switch there as it looks to have been forgotten in debugging. (It enabled events after completing the Divine Punishment in the MiniCity)
- Slums (MiniCity): Added slight effect to NPC's if talked to and locked doors as this area was never completed and only visitable.
- Steak Event: Made it available all the time. There was a switch that hid the girl/meal after gaining the spell Minimum. There may be bugs as it is unknown why it was there.
- Steak Event: Added a line so player knows they can do the steak event after making it available.
- The 2 Gym girls will now crush you if you're tiny while walking in front of them. The silverhaired one after defeating them will now ignore you if you're tiny.
- Put a fix to the cutscene replaying itself after beating the 2 Gym girls in the human realm.
- Infirmary: Made the Gal's conversation the first time auto-trigger the ventilation city to be found instead of requiring her to be talked to twice. Changed the conversation slightly to tie in better. Unsure why it was 2 unless it was meant to make the player run around and talk to everyone in the game while being lost. Slight change to the convo to make both conversations tie in.
- Added toilet signs
- Added sinks to 1F bathroom
- Librarian no longer acts as if you're normal sized while tiny.
- Mini-Garden Business District some slight fixes to the chest and cutscene.
- Cooking Class Girl: Added end dialogue where Megumi says she doesn't want to give the girl any tinies. Looks to be an incomplete event.
- Magic Class 2F: Fixed the bottom door to work and swap between the corridor and class correctly.
- Castle Guards in the Gym Portal Realm have their lines of "You can't go here yet" removed because you never could.
- Added Futa/Gore Warning to Art room NPC so it's clearer.
- Added 'Cooking Class' text to the sign outside it.
- MiniCity Business District: If tiny, you will now enter from the south instead of the north. Also moved the cars up 1 space so you won't spawn in on them if using an old save file that had completed the Redhead's vaginal event.
- Surviving flatchested girl's event will now keep the camera zoomed in if tiny.
- Human Realm (Gym Portal): Exiting the castle now correctly moves you in front of it.
- Human Realm (Gym Portal): Blackhaired girls shoe battle now correctly refers to her as Black and not silverhaired.
- Fixed vent entrance to infirmary on 1F to be in right location
- Moved the cheat chest that gives the debugger skill at the start of the game next to the save crystal and added a warning for it.

Area's updated from 'Area in Development':
These are anything that had notes saying that this area was incomplete or will be in a future update has been changed to reflect dead ends. These can be broom storage rooms, barricades etc.
- Hotel Vent Area.
- School NW 1F.
- School East 1F.
- School East 2F.
- Mini-Garden's Business District Building "Destroy Building" Option: Reflects that Megumi doesn't want to destroy it now instead.
- Inside Megumi's Ass: Added automatic Game Over to the end of it since it was incomplete.
- School 2F Stair Area: Walled over the stairs that led to the 3rd floor (Never completed).
- School West 2F: Weird door to nowhere has been fixed and changed to locked.
- Sewage East Passage: Barricaded entry way to never completed Power Plant.

Area's updated with closed/locked doors:
This is so it's easier to tell where you can and can't go.
- Human Realms Small Town (Gym Portal).
- Town - Main Area where the park is.
- Vending Tiny City.
- Mini-Garden Tiny City (Protected).
- Slums (MiniCity).
- Trashcan City (Locker room bench area).

Permission by Uru:
Last edited by Daichi777 on Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Size Matters 2022 English v1.0

Postby DarkRain » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:08 pm

excellent thx
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:12 pm

By any chance do you have a walkthrough? I am at a point where I don't know if I can't progress because of a bug, or if I am missing something. I am trying to get into the room with the girl who bought tinies, but can't get past her door.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Ray1700 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:37 am

Do you think you're going to finish some of the Areas in development? I would love to see the anal scene finished out instead of an auto game over upon entry.
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:51 am

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:By any chance do you have a walkthrough? I am at a point where I don't know if I can't progress because of a bug, or if I am missing something. I am trying to get into the room with the girl who bought tinies, but can't get past her door.

There was one somewhere I believe but the last time I played the game was before I started making them. The GiantessCity thread that originally had the game was deleted also so no idea. The readme file has the event orders and might have the walkthrough but didn't check through thoroughly. You'll probably have to Google around a bit, try "size matters 0.5 walkthrough" and hopefully one still exists online somewhere.

Ray1700 wrote:Do you think you're going to finish some of the Areas in development? I would love to see the anal scene finished out instead of an auto game over upon entry.

It's not my game and I'm already over a year behind with my own games as Tsumi Umi was supposed to be finished already but it's been hard on keeping motivation to continue making games. The main goals for this update were to remove the underage stuff, just fix the major bugs, make it play properly/feel complete, and a few small QoL improvements.

Also because the map layout gives me nightmares still and I still don't understand how it's structured :lol: :

DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:37 pm

Daichi777 wrote:Also because the map layout gives me nightmares still and I still don't understand how it's structured :lol: :

As far as I can tell, there is no structure. I've tried to figure it out as well when I was searching for how to do certain things manually.
Also, there's a bug with the maid's bath and shower scenes. They don't work, and never have, even in v0.5. I always load from save slot 1 and do it from there because I still don't know how to finish this game yet. I hope it's fixed on a new save at least, but I will definitely need a walkthrough to get there on a new save.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yulara » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:49 am

Sorry to be a bother, but I am using a new save and got stuck on the save crystal inside the vents in the inn during the early game after you follow a titan into the building. I'm grateful that someone is taking the time to fix this game to a state where it's playable. I really don't mean to be a pest.
Hate that I found this stuff tbh.
Yulara
New to the forum

Postby Yulara » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:52 am

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:By any chance do you have a walkthrough? I am at a point where I don't know if I can't progress because of a bug, or if I am missing something. I am trying to get into the room with the girl who bought tinies, but can't get past her door.

Inside the washroom next to the room there is a plant you climb to get inside the vents. The save crystal in there can still trap you however.
Hate that I found this stuff tbh.
Yulara
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:38 am

Yulara wrote:

Inside the washroom next to the room there is a plant you climb to get inside the vents. The save crystal in there can still trap you however.

Thanks! I heard on GC that crystals were trapping people still and it might be this one they meant. I think it's because that crystal was next to a wall from memory so i'll need to move it slightly. There's a few other bugs but I'm working on Tsumi Umi atm so a fix for this game won't be available for the next week or so at least. I'm waiting to hear more bugs also so I can do a big patch instead of constantly reupload.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lov345 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:01 pm

your welcome
Lov345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dotsu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:02 pm

Hate to ask this but do you have it up on a different site new stuff with mega makes it almost impossible to download.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:38 am

Dotsu wrote:Hate to ask this but do you have it up on a different site new stuff with mega makes it almost impossible to download.

Nope, just download the mega app or use a vpn and set to NZ/Aus which can help. Never had issues with mega.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:38 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Dotsu wrote:Hate to ask this but do you have it up on a different site new stuff with mega makes it almost impossible to download.

Nope, just download the mega app or use a vpn and set to NZ/Aus which can help. Never had issues with mega.

Got it to work using a vpn. Is there a guid? i am stuck.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:40 pm

What is the key the girl gives you for helping with the test for? Can't seem to find anywhere to use it.

Also, Is the story finished? So far I did two classes, got the infirmary scene, the closet scene with the redhead and the tiny raising club has no new missions. How do I progress the story?
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:06 am

Update: I found trashcan city and managed to get until meeting marshmallow, but i still have no clue on how to progress with her or what the key does.
Also, where exactly are the slums? i've found the cities in the vending machine, the trash can, the sanctuary and the garden. How do I get to the slums then?
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:44 pm

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:Update: I found trashcan city and managed to get until meeting marshmallow, but i still have no clue on how to progress with her or what the key does.
Also, where exactly are the slums? i've found the cities in the vending machine, the trash can, the sanctuary and the garden. How do I get to the slums then?

To get Marshmallow active, beat the 2 girls in the human realm, talk to the silver haired girl now on the 1st floor NE next to whiteboard to activate her.

2F North has the door with keypad.

Slums is just an area you can visit in the MiniGarden area while tiny.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:03 am

Im having a lot of trouble to download throught Mega, I do reach the cap and tell me to wait 6 hours; I keep the tab open said 6 hours and refuses to continue the download; no matter if I try again on a different day to start/resume the download, the 6hours wait pops and fail every time. Any tip or advice to get through with it?.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:37 am

Masuo15 wrote:Im having a lot of trouble to download throught Mega, I do reach the cap and tell me to wait 6 hours; I keep the tab open said 6 hours and refuses to continue the download; no matter if I try again on a different day to start/resume the download, the 6hours wait pops and fail every time. Any tip or advice to get through with it?.

Restart PC, use Mega App not the website. And use a vpn to change locale to NZ or Aus as can help.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:12 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Masuo15 wrote:Im having a lot of trouble to download throught Mega, I do reach the cap and tell me to wait 6 hours; I keep the tab open said 6 hours and refuses to continue the download; no matter if I try again on a different day to start/resume the download, the 6hours wait pops and fail every time. Any tip or advice to get through with it?.

Restart PC, use Mega App not the website. And use a vpn to change locale to NZ or Aus as can help.

The Mega app did the trick, thankyou very much, and my apologise, I realized you answer to this question before in the thread as Im wrriting this post.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby vitoris » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:27 am

Anyone wanna give a guy a word of advice for the Mini-Garden? Cannot for the life of me make any progress, all the buildings are locked except for the corporation, and one of the towns kicks me out after I take one step in it. I'm completely lost and think I might have soft-locked the game.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game