Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept)

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:28 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Dongers wrote:Will there be scat? Or at least farts?

I'm curious about this too, as Saaeder hasn't given an answer, and it's something I liked a lot in the Skyrim vore mod as a toggleable feature. Will there be options for gas or disposal?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62389&start=40#p2896058
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:49 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Dongers wrote:Will there be scat? Or at least farts?

I'm curious about this too, as Saaeder hasn't given an answer, and it's something I liked a lot in the Skyrim vore mod as a toggleable feature. Will there be options for gas or disposal?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62389&start=40#p2896058

Ah! I must have missed this cause I was looking for a quote of Dragonvorelover135's question. Thanks for clarifying this :)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:02 pm

Certainly takes a long time to load, with the bar resetting a few times like the single bar represents just one of several different things the need to be loaded.

---

(Presently, it can't get past 3/4th of the bar before stopping, and stops responding once I click).
Turbotowns
???

Postby gazpig » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:53 am

It's really hard to find enemies to eat. i just running around spawn and found 2 wolfs. Tried to explore location for more, rided centaur, but thats all... no bears, rabbits. Found 2 more wolfs for 2 hours of running around :(
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby thetawaves » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:04 am

gazpig wrote:It's really hard to find enemies to eat. i just running around spawn and found 2 wolfs. Tried to explore location for more, rided centaur, but thats all... no bears, rabbits. Found 2 more wolfs for 2 hours of running around :(

There are a couple things to eat:
1) Following the main road you have 2 wolfs before getting to the lake.
2) Following the other side of the road (the one that ends on the mini bridge), keep walking straight for like 15/20 secs and you will find 2 wolfs (if you go down the cliff, you missed them).
3) Looking at the lake where you save the game, go over the waterfall and follow the river, you will find 2 wolfs in 30/45 secs walking, on the right side.
4) Looking down from your house, you will see a lake. On the left end there are some ruins. You will find 1 wolf there.
5) Following the same lake in 4), on the right side you will find 2 wolfs.
6) If you go down the cliff in 2), keep straight for like 20 secs and explore the surroundings. There is 1 bear there.
7) Going northish (like when you followed the river on 3)) after you found the bear on 6), there is another bear there. Can't give an aproximation because i only found it once, but there is.

As a fact, i still have not found any rabbit, but will share it if i do.
thetawaves
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:19 am

Hello,

Enemies position:
Spoiler: show
Spawn.jpg

Concerning the questions 'Will there be scat? Or at least farts?' I will not do anything more than what is currently in the game. No fart noises, and only the cute little poops.

About development, I'm trying to teach Andrice to swallow the MC, she can do it, but she can't digest it yet.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:39 pm

Saaeder wrote:Hello,

Enemies position:
Spawn.jpg

Concerning the questions 'Will there be scat? Or at least farts?' I will not do anything more than what is currently in the game. No fart noises, and only the cute little poops.

About development, I'm trying to teach Andrice to swallow the MC, she can do it, but she can't digest it yet.

Would be nice to see MC able to be able to be prey and be digested by bears/wolves too next update.

I personally would like to see a toggle in options for the MC looking at the camera. I personally find it kind of creepy lol. And maybe a toggle for disabling the isle animations too?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:04 am

Oh wow, I found a little town way to the west. This map is massive!
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Ziedine » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:33 pm

Why sometime i can't save my game
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby gazpig » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:58 am

would be nice to collect enemies in balls inside inventory.
so, i could catch 20+ bears and eat them at once :gulp: ... and die from stomach explosion! :-D ^^;
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby ColdAlkaline » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:58 am

Loading bar for New Game only goes about 25% for me. Not a real 'tech' guy per say but I use a Ryzen 5.
ColdAlkaline
New to the forum

Postby thetawaves » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:41 pm

Saaeder wrote:Enemies position:
Spawn.jpg

Are the rabbits working? Those are the only thing i can't find.

Also, i think i found a little bug: When the wolfs eats Eloimaya, if she is really heavy on prey, you can't get her free after you kill the wolf. ([E] command).

ColdAlkaline wrote:Loading bar for New Game only goes about 25% for me. Not a real 'tech' guy per say but I use a Ryzen 5.

The game is heavy resourse-wise. I have an Ryzen 3 3200, 16 GB ram and a GT 1030 GV-N1030OC-2GI OC Edition, and i run it on like, 20 FPS. If you have integrated graphics, be 95% sure you will not be able to run it.

Ziedine wrote:Why sometime i can't save my game

Just keep smashing the save option. Eventually you will be able to save.
thetawaves
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:34 pm

thetawaves wrote:Are the rabbits working? Those are the only thing i can't find.
Also, i think i found a little bug: When the wolfs eats Eloimaya, if she is really heavy on prey, you can't get her free after you kill the wolf. ([E] command).

Yes, but they are really too small, it is difficult to see them. And besides, they run away when you approach them.

It's a bug, without being one, it's not possible to regurgitate a prey that is too big. But, I forgot to apply the effect that magic reduces the size of prey.

gazpig wrote:would be nice to collect enemies in balls inside inventory.
so, i could catch 20+ bears and eat them at once :gulp: ... and die from stomach explosion! :-D

Ouch, that must hurt, poor MC ( but why not )

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Would be nice to see MC able to be able to be prey and be digested by bears/wolves too next update.

It works partially now, I still have to test it ( and try to make the interface of the mini game, to escape from the prey )

For the bugs of saves, and other, it's normal, it's a pre-pre-alpha.
And for the game loading problem, yes, you need a good graphic card. I doubt that it works on a graphics card embedded in the cpu ( intel ) I'll try to find a pc at work, to test.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby gazpig » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:47 am

Saaeder wrote:
gazpig wrote:would be nice to collect enemies in balls inside inventory.
so, i could catch 20+ bears and eat them at once :gulp: ... and die from stomach explosion! :-D

Ouch, that must hurt, poor MC ( but why not )

just like that:
541354-45100-preview.jpg
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:40 pm

I think you need to optimize the 3d acceleration quite a lot.

as it starts using 100% of a RX 6800XT's 3D engine, and over 8GB of Ram, even on low graphics.
-------
Other 3D games do not use as much GPU resources.
-------
darknessblades
Participator

Postby hcps » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:10 pm

um I think the trees or maybe every thing (all I can see is the top of trees) is glowing or reflecting light to such a degrea that the camera is ether white or black if looking down or any thing not derectly up
hcps
New to the forum

Postby hcps » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:34 pm

also you need to shrink the title cause it over laps the new game bottun and makes it unclickable unless you squish the windo in a certain way
hcps
New to the forum

Postby thetawaves » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:53 pm

Will the source code be available in the near future? I would love to make some small changes here and there.
thetawaves
New to the forum

Postby DarkRain » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:08 am

Hi, when will the game update?
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:29 am

hcps wrote:um I think the trees or maybe every thing (all I can see is the top of trees) is glowing or reflecting light to such a degrea that the camera is ether white or black if looking down or any thing not derectly up

The version of Unity that I use is completely bugged, I'm waiting to update ( but it's always full of surprises )

thetawaves wrote:Will the source code be available in the near future? I would love to make some small changes here and there.

No idea if this is possible because of the number of libraries I use. ( if I don't know what to do one day, I may test )

DarkRain wrote:Hi, when will the game update?

I'm developing this game in my free time, and besides, I play LostArk, so I have less time.
But it is progressing now, MC can be swallowed, digested, reformed, it can die, and also be resurrected by the companions. And most important, he can lose his armor ;)
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game