Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Free Update 0.36 - 25/11/21

Postby tigercloud » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:45 am

97Starlet wrote:Pretty good. However, would not recommend if you get tilted easily. Extremely annoying RNG fest on card rerolls, rolling constantly for 5-8 rounds straight and not getting what you want is infuriating, especially when sitting on 100 mana. Needs a way to set targeting priority to make it really good.

^ This
I think may a solution could be using a "Wish-Card", like choosing which (avialable) Pred you want but pay 2x summoning cost or so. Sometimes even good strategy can fail when to much bad RNG happens
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby lapraslunch » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:34 am

Been a while since I've seen any news on this particular project, so I just wanted to say that I hope everything's been going ok with the devs and whatnot. So.. Yeah, hoping for the best for you all and the project in general~ :)
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:59 am

Yeah, we're doing pretty well so far. I apologize for the lack of replies, lately I have very few free time to check what actually is going on here on Eka. Even if we're taking longer than before to update, we're still working on the game at present. The latest content is requiring a bit more time to be added but we're still on the task, especially thanks to our Patreon support.
I invite you to check there too for more updated news and.. to get any remaining star while you wait for new stuffs, you'll probably need them. :wink:
DevS098
Participator

Postby lapraslunch » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:27 pm

DevS098 wrote:Yeah, we're doing pretty well so far. I apologize for the lack of replies, lately I have very few free time to check what actually is going on here on Eka. Even if we're taking longer than before to update, we're still working on the game at present. The latest content is requiring a bit more time to be added but we're still on the task, especially thanks to our Patreon support.
I invite you to check there too for more updated news and.. to get any remaining star while you wait for new stuffs, you'll probably need them. :wink:

Ah!~ That's great to hear that things are still proceeding smoothly~ :D
As for the patreon.. I'll admit, it's a little irritating to have to pay to see news updates, but if it's cheap enough I'm willing to toss a few dollars your way just to support the team.
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:30 am

lapraslunch wrote:
DevS098 wrote:Yeah, we're doing pretty well so far. I apologize for the lack of replies, lately I have very few free time to check what actually is going on here on Eka. Even if we're taking longer than before to update, we're still working on the game at present. The latest content is requiring a bit more time to be added but we're still on the task, especially thanks to our Patreon support.

Ah!~ That's great to hear that things are still proceeding smoothly~ :D
As for the patreon.. I'll admit, it's a little irritating to have to pay to see news updates, but if it's cheap enough I'm willing to toss a few dollars your way just to support the team.

$1 per month gets you all updates!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:09 pm

And holy crap are there some BIG updates on the Patreon. I'm stoked for the next chapter. Get this game and get all the stars in each level to prepare for chapter three! You'll need all the help you can get, I think. :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:54 pm

For those not on Patreon, there are several updates posted there. They look incredibly awesome! Make sure you replay your save file so you have as many stars as possible to help you in chapter three. :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:13 am

CVYouTube wrote:For those not on Patreon, there are several updates posted there. They look incredibly awesome! Make sure you replay your save file so you have as many stars as possible to help you in chapter three. :gulp:

Really? Huh... That's odd.. I'm on there and I don't see anything new since about two weeks ago. O.o
Edit: Mind you, that stuff that was posted then DOES look pretty good though.
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Free Update 0.4 - 1/03/22

Postby DevS098 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:48 am

PRSS_Release0.0.4.png

The update 0.4 is finally here!
We took our time with it. A lot of work was needed but after a long wait, a new location is ready for you to defend with your hungry girls!
The placid waters of the Jadong Lake are being infested by these pesky snacks, it's up to you to free them from this invasion. Watch out as the tinies obviously came prepared and the paths are starting to get more tricky. They even are way more than before so be sure to have enough girls to not let them escape and enjoy our newest update! :D

We did a lot of efforts for this so we'll also notify a mimum two months break from development, aside for crucial hotfixes needed, tinies aren't the only bugs here....

That's all! Have a good meal! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby equino » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:07 pm

Is there a list of all the monster girls? I seem to have one between the succubus looking one and the mermaid that is missing/locked still.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antigone » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:42 pm

equino wrote:Is there a list of all the monster girls? I seem to have one between the succubus looking one and the mermaid that is missing/locked still.

Check Temi's Clinic mate
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:57 pm

Antigone wrote:
equino wrote:Is there a list of all the monster girls? I seem to have one between the succubus looking one and the mermaid that is missing/locked still.

Check Temi's Clinic mate

I believe you mean the portal.

https://imgur.com/XCx23Ku This is what I see in the library, note the locked square. Unless there's something I'm missing in the Clinic that unlocks a different monster girl.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:15 pm

equino wrote:
Antigone wrote:

Check Temi's Clinic mate

I believe you mean the portal.

https://imgur.com/XCx23Ku This is what I see in the library, note the locked square. Unless there's something I'm missing in the Clinic that unlocks a different monster girl.

No, it's the clinic you should check. One of the traits under Dark has a little something special in it. :D
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:14 am

Just started testing out the new update and I noticed a bug that's been in for a while now. At least I think it's a bug anyway. It used to be that when you clicked on a girl on the map to show her status, you would also see her image, like when you click on her in your hand, but that's no longer showing up.. Like, for ANY of the girls in the game. It's kinda strange.. O.o
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:16 am

Alright, finished this little lake stroll and i must admit i quite like the new mechanics. I might have found out a glitch in the last level when it comes to clouds. Ive had a tiny cart shrouded in mist try to settle a spot but never could, and i was lucky to have anko there to snatch them or they might've been stuck forever. i also noticed i couldn't place any girls on that spot afterward, still managed to get three stars but might wanna check that one.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thethirdd » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:06 pm

player1 wrote:Alright, finished this little lake stroll and i must admit i quite like the new mechanics. I might have found out a glitch in the last level when it comes to clouds. Ive had a tiny cart shrouded in mist try to settle a spot but never could, and i was lucky to have anko there to snatch them or they might've been stuck forever. i also noticed i couldn't place any girls on that spot afterward, still managed to get three stars but might wanna check that one.

I have seen a similar glitch myself but loooong before this update. From my experience it happens when you try to place a predator down at the same time the cart moves onto the fairy ring. The cart has always managed to beat me to it but the game thinks I've successfully placed the predator as well though she never appears. As a result the game thinks the ring is "occupied" by the predator for the rest of the level preventing both you and any future carts from using it.
Thethirdd
New to the forum

Postby MattTheRed » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:44 pm

This game could benefit greatly from a predator showcase level, purely for enjoyment. It could come with a zoomed in view so players could better see all the details. The pits of Hell would be perfect for this mode, with all tinies forced to run TOWARDS the ladies. Any thoughts?
MattTheRed
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:06 am

Thethirdd wrote:
player1 wrote:Alright, finished this little lake stroll and i must admit i quite like the new mechanics. I might have found out a glitch in the last level when it comes to clouds. Ive had a tiny cart shrouded in mist try to settle a spot but never could, and i was lucky to have anko there to snatch them or they might've been stuck forever. i also noticed i couldn't place any girls on that spot afterward, still managed to get three stars but might wanna check that one.

I have seen a similar glitch myself but loooong before this update. From my experience it happens when you try to place a predator down at the same time the cart moves onto the fairy ring. The cart has always managed to beat me to it but the game thinks I've successfully placed the predator as well though she never appears. As a result the game thinks the ring is "occupied" by the predator for the rest of the level preventing both you and any future carts from using it.

Glad you had your fun with the newest content and...yeah. The glitch of a Bivouac Cart tiny blocking a ring from being used since it gets stopped on the way to it, I'm aware of that. I was hoping I had it fixed in this update but as all the other rare exceptions bugs in this game, it's something which is very hard to fix and let alone test. It's an annoyance but if it happens you can just restart the current level and the blocked ring will fix itself. After our break, I'll give yet another try to make that and many other bugs like that to disappear.. maybe for good but as you can see, I can't tell..

MattTheRed wrote:This game could benefit greatly from a predator showcase level, purely for enjoyment. It could come with a zoomed in view so players could better see all the details. The pits of Hell would be perfect for this mode, with all tinies forced to run TOWARDS the ladies. Any thoughts?

The suggestion is not bad, I will think about it .However I'm not sure I would implement a zoom function just because you won't get greater details out of it, rather probably a more blurry view.
DevS098
Participator

Postby CartoonVore » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:49 pm

Level 3-4 gave me headaches. Did anyone find a combination of strategies that made that level easier? Took me a few dozen tries to get 3 stars on it.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:05 pm

When I first played this game in version 0.0.1, I didn't think much of the game, but now I'm really surprised in how much it has grown. You've done an amazing job!

Anyways, quick bug report: When a group of armored tinies with a magic barrier managed to reach the end of the stage without the shield breaking, they just stood there. My HP didn't go down and the wave didn't end automatically. I could skip to the next wave, but after wave 15 the stage didn't end, forcing me to restart the whole stage (or return to the map) to cancel the soft-lock.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game