Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Postby Sergobot » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:17 pm

Hello fellas, is the 0.7 the latest update right?
Sergobot
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:05 am

Sergobot wrote:Hello fellas, is the 0.7 the latest update right?

Yes sir
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:40 am

Wow... this game is 4 years old, time fucking flies
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby GiantessVM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Jackamoco22 wrote:Wow... this game is 4 years old, time fucking flies

Any other games like it? I finished my first playthrough recently and I’m loving it. Hard to find good size fetish games that aren’t gory.
GiantessVM
New to the forum

Postby Foxysan » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:48 am

GiantessVM wrote:
Jackamoco22 wrote:Wow... this game is 4 years old, time fucking flies

Any other games like it? I finished my first playthrough recently and I’m loving it. Hard to find good size fetish games that aren’t gory.

"shrinking fun", "tiny misadventures"
Foxysan
New to the forum

Postby amogus1 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:28 pm

FireheroTAF wrote:Ok soon has come, so here's the fresh link:
https://mega.nz/#F!7ywSmACA!6XYRjOCeMTKDk8Kp8SEObg

First a quick round-up of what it contains:
---Some info on the game as a whole (lacking a Wiki, it does its job)
---A SaveGallery: Saves that comprise all the scenes of the game;
---Small Modifications such as:
-expanded limit of saves to 69 (nois) saves (since the GallerySaves are 67 of them)
-removed the rats from the sewer tunnel that lead to Ayumi (they were obnoxious to wait to move, and I first thought you weren't even supposed to go that way, that's how annoying they could be)
-added (in a way I'd consider smooth, at the very least) two very-needed quality of life items, to change the time of day and to change your size on the go! very useful all around.
-halfed all background (BGM) sounds to actually be able to hear the sound effects (that's what we're here for =)) )
---An actual (unofficial) android version, courtesy of using an unknown RPG Maker to APK site and struggling a bit with it; link to it (need to have an account to do conversions):
http://indiside.com/apkservice
(I also had to modify the BGM sound for the android version as well, that's when it was obvious that it was too loud)
(Also it might be a little bit funky, bit it is to be expected, let's be thankful it works :)) )
(I made this port basically because the JoyPlay app couldn't properly play it)

I hope people get to enjoy this and thus enjoy the game again, maybe even find some scene they didn't find on their own (I sure found some new ones making the gallery)
Also here's a link to the whole folder with modifications and SaveGalleries for games, which will slowly be populated in the future:
https://mega.nz/#F!mmR2gQDK!M1BAzVsGYpHP3Ywu2-HVEQ

now for the disclaimer:

Disclaimer/Polite Opinion-asking:
Any modifications of the original game files that I distribute are only slight tweaks for easier game experience of the player, and generally can be replicated quite easily with little knowledge of programming.
In the event of the rightful Developer of the game asking me (by either posting afterwards or contacting me) to take down those modified files for their own game, I will gladly do so.
SaveGalleries that I distribute shouldn't be affected by this, since saves are meant to also be easily swapped and shared in such games.
In NO WAY do I presume to revive/continue/overtake development of the games that I share Saves or Files of. I'm merely a more dedicated fan of such games with a wish to distribute knowledge and ease of life. I mean no harm by doing this.

Could you please resend the Mega link because the links shows no storage size, and therefore I cannot download it. The time changer and size changer seem really helpful so this would help me alot
amogus1
New to the forum

Postby Foxysan » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:11 pm

Or resend here
Foxysan
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:50 pm

Foxysan wrote:Or resend here

Probably a mega issue but i looked an the link was nutered no files remain only folder stcutruew.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby erraddo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:56 am

I can't find a working link for the mod files. Does anyone have the files or a modded install?
erraddo
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Some of those scenes are way too difficult. Why the hell do you slip further in despite trying to get out? And why does it happen almost every time?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Dongers » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:24 pm

Ok. how do I get fumiko? The Mayumi route is too difficult.
Dongers
Participator

Postby demonmeme » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:12 am

Does anyone have the files or a modded install?
demonmeme
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:47 am

FireheroTAF wrote:Ok soon has come, so here's the fresh link:
https://mega.nz/#F!7ywSmACA!6XYRjOCeMTKDk8Kp8SEObg

First a quick round-up of what it contains:
---Some info on the game as a whole (lacking a Wiki, it does its job)
---A SaveGallery: Saves that comprise all the scenes of the game;
---Small Modifications such as:
-expanded limit of saves to 69 (nois) saves (since the GallerySaves are 67 of them)
-removed the rats from the sewer tunnel that lead to Ayumi (they were obnoxious to wait to move, and I first thought you weren't even supposed to go that way, that's how annoying they could be)
-added (in a way I'd consider smooth, at the very least) two very-needed quality of life items, to change the time of day and to change your size on the go! very useful all around.
-halfed all background (BGM) sounds to actually be able to hear the sound effects (that's what we're here for =)) )
---An actual (unofficial) android version, courtesy of using an unknown RPG Maker to APK site and struggling a bit with it; link to it (need to have an account to do conversions):
http://indiside.com/apkservice
(I also had to modify the BGM sound for the android version as well, that's when it was obvious that it was too loud)
(Also it might be a little bit funky, bit it is to be expected, let's be thankful it works :)) )
(I made this port basically because the JoyPlay app couldn't properly play it)

I hope people get to enjoy this and thus enjoy the game again, maybe even find some scene they didn't find on their own (I sure found some new ones making the gallery)
Also here's a link to the whole folder with modifications and SaveGalleries for games, which will slowly be populated in the future:
https://mega.nz/#F!mmR2gQDK!M1BAzVsGYpHP3Ywu2-HVEQ

now for the disclaimer:

Disclaimer/Polite Opinion-asking:
Any modifications of the original game files that I distribute are only slight tweaks for easier game experience of the player, and generally can be replicated quite easily with little knowledge of programming.
In the event of the rightful Developer of the game asking me (by either posting afterwards or contacting me) to take down those modified files for their own game, I will gladly do so.
SaveGalleries that I distribute shouldn't be affected by this, since saves are meant to also be easily swapped and shared in such games.
In NO WAY do I presume to revive/continue/overtake development of the games that I share Saves or Files of. I'm merely a more dedicated fan of such games with a wish to distribute knowledge and ease of life. I mean no harm by doing this.

Does anyone have the files to that mod? The Links are dead.
Dongers
Participator

Postby aperson1234567890 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Just gonna bump up that request for the mod and save gallery. Computer decided it wasn't going to actually copy over the files I told it to and didn't tell me.
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:05 pm

So, I made my own mod.
It doesn't have as many quality of life improvements as the other mod on this thread and some features
might possibly break the game if you use them the wrong way. I haven't fully tested it.
- An Item that can give you two potions, lets you change the time of day and your size (Mobile size change is a little buggy)
- An object that immediately smashes the soul crystal in your base giving you quick access to the other world.
- A book that teleports you to the sewers (Possibly extremely game breaking)
- You can exterminate the rats in the sewer instantly
- Someone in the fairy tree can really help you get around in the other world, completely safe, no sus.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GFfZb_ ... sp=sharing

If you're having trouble, just copy the files over the game files. That should get it to work.
Dongers
Participator

Postby JakeMSG » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:57 pm

Sorry for the long dead-time, quickly re-upped the files on the cloud, old links still work (since the only thing that was missing was the actual content within the folders, must be Mega doin' some clean-ups from time to time), but as an idea, here's the links again:

Password to all my Files: "DRLF4"
To just the Mod+SaveGallery for this Gaem: https://mega.nz/#F!7ywSmACA!6XYRjOCeMTKDk8Kp8SEObg
To any future Mods+SaveGalleries for Vore games that I might do in future (I tend to go for Femdom tho): https://mega.nz/#F!mmR2gQDK!M1BAzVsGYpHP3Ywu2-HVEQ
To any Mods+SaveGalleries for Horny games in general that I might do (once again, generally Femdom):
https://mega.nz/folder/a2hkEATT#xKgFEU-o4J43dTlSu7TgRQ

Also, while the Android port I made is still there, by this point in time I'd actually suggest using JoiPlay on phone to play with the normal game files (downloaded to the phone) instead (JoiPlay got updated in the meanwhile, handles more games better, easier to use to be honest).

I might be doin' some other games in the future, although I generally don't like having to update my Mods to the game versions if they update, so it's better to go for games within a more stable (either finished or on indefinite hyatus / abandoned) development stage.
Also, games that actually need the Mods or SaveGallery (if a game already has it inside, like Nyan Adventures, no reason to make it myself, but might share a complete Save File with the whole progress (+Full gallery).
Last edited by JakeMSG on Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Blog for Reviews and Files (Saves/Cheats/Info) on Adult games: [THE BLOG]
[My Patreon!]
JakeMSG
New to the forum

Postby p0m » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:08 pm

FireheroTAF wrote:Sorry for the long dead-time, quickly re-upped the files on the cloud, old links still work (since the only thing that was missing was the actual content within the folders, must be Mega doin' some clean-ups from time to time), but as an idea, here's the links again:

To just the Mod+SaveGallery for this Gaem: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#F!7ywSmACA!6XYRjOCeMTKDk8Kp8SEObg">https://mega.nz/#F!7ywSmACA!6XYRjOCeMTKDk8Kp8SEObg</a><!-- m -->
To any future Mods+SaveGalleries for Vore games that I might do in future (I tend to go for Femdom tho): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#F!mmR2gQDK!M1BAzVsGYpHP3Ywu2-HVEQ">https://mega.nz/#F!mmR2gQDK!M1BAzVsGYpHP3Ywu2-HVEQ</a><!-- m -->
To any Mods+SaveGalleries for Horny games in general that I might do (once again, generally Femdom):
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/folder/a2hkEATT#xKgFEU-o4J43dTlSu7TgRQ">https://mega.nz/folder/a2hkEATT#xKgFEU-o4J43dTlSu7TgRQ</a><!-- m -->

Also, while the Android port I made is still there, by this point in time I'd actually suggest using JoiPlay on phone to play with the normal game files (downloaded to the phone) instead (JoiPlay got updated in the meanwhile, handles more games better, easier to use to be honest).

I might be doin' some other games in the future, although I generally don't like having to update my Mods to the game versions if they update, so it's better to go for games within a more stable (either finished or on indefinite hyatus / abandoned) development stage.
Also, games that actually need the Mods or SaveGallery (if a game already has it inside, like Nyan Adventures, no reason to make it myself, but might share a complete Save File with the whole progress (+Full gallery).
Hello! when I applied the mod, the images of the girls did't render, only the eyes and genitalia, Is there a way to fix it or am I being a dumb dumb and messed something?

BTW thanks for the mod!
p0m
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:56 am

Waterjazz999 wrote:Hey there, I am just wondering when the next update is going to be?

This concept for a game has been done a number of times now, and they always die before they're finished. Tiny Misadventures is the only ongoing one now.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:18 pm

TheMastermind wrote:
Waterjazz999 wrote:Hey there, I am just wondering when the next update is going to be?

This concept for a game has been done a number of times now, and they always die before they're finished. Tiny Misadventures is the only ongoing one now.

Shrinking fun is in rework by a new dev, but there isn't a demo or something, they have a discord server and tells what is already done or planned for next steps
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sumgai89 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:30 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
TheMastermind wrote:

Shrinking fun is in rework by a new dev, but there isn't a demo or something, they have a discord server and tells what is already done or planned for next steps

I hope they pull it off. Shrinking Fun had the best idea for a gameplay loop of the three. In Shrink EXP and Tiny Misadventures, getting fucked over by the RNG and bring trapped in a girl for days or weeks can get pretty frustrating, but in Shrinking Fun, all of the struggling you're doing during that time is making you stronger, building up your stats until escape negatives easier. Get strong enough, and you can slip in and out of girls pretty much whenever you like. And if that gets boring and you want to go back to being a weakling who gets easily sucked in by even the weakest girl, you can reverse it. Just get shrunken down to a speck, and you can pay sacrifice half of your stat points to be returned to "full" size. It's a pretty clever system, it's just a shame the game is a bug-riddled mess.
sumgai89
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game