Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Masxohn » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:55 pm

Gherking wrote:
Dongers wrote:Since I can't for the life of me get this current version to work I'm really hoping for the dependencies to soon reach AE. Hopefully I can get the eventual AE version to work. Because the little help I've gotten, since I've mostly been ignored, didn't help me all.

Telling us that our help can't help you is not the most effective way to receive more, but here we go. What issue are you having presently?

Under used feature of the site that is a bit annoying to figure out again is being able to search through all the posts a user has made. On the left of their post open their name there in a new tab, in the bottom right there's the user statistics with a "search user's posts". Really helpful in finding out what and when their original "help needed" post was.
He's has also not asked for much help at all with previous posts way back in September indicating he had it properly installed back then.
Then on December 22nd complaining about an outdated guide and not asking for help or saying what problems where in the process he's having.
Then on January 5th he said he figured out how to edit bellies in bodyslide, so if that's the problem then it's probably because he's editing them instead of building them, also if there's a mod manager used then the outputted bodies are probably not being put in the proper location, it happens with bodyslide.
Then again on January 5th asking a few questions like the XP32 skeleton load order (LOOT properly sorts load order most of the time) and that SE Engine Fixes part 1 is incompatible with SE SKSE, indicates he isn't following the instructions for installing SE Engine Fixes part 1 properly or most likely has the obviously wrong version as it requires SKSE to run. And as well as the MCM saying dependencies are missing when installed indicating he has the wrong version installed.
Most of these problems others had at roughly the same time and within a page or 2 with help responses on where something is possibly wrong at. Odds are he is either downloading the wrong files (assuming they're available, if not could ask for them here) and/or hasn't downgraded back to SE yet or possibly didn't do it properly due to various reasons one of which just being bad luck. I also try my best with the way I word stuff so it's easier to find when you search a specific forum thread if it includes ways to possibly fix an issue/problem. I also can't help much with installation via a mod manager because I install stuff manually most of the time to the point of I could make a ZIP file with devourment refactor and all the dependencies in proper file pathways (with bodies built) to where all you have to do is just drag and drop 1 folder in the end.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Dongers » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:49 am

Masxohn wrote:
Gherking wrote:
Dongers wrote:Since I can't for the life of me get this current version to work I'm really hoping for the dependencies to soon reach AE. Hopefully I can get the eventual AE version to work. Because the little help I've gotten, since I've mostly been ignored, didn't help me all.

Telling us that our help can't help you is not the most effective way to receive more, but here we go. What issue are you having presently?

Under used feature of the site that is a bit annoying to figure out again is being able to search through all the posts a user has made. On the left of their post open their name there in a new tab, in the bottom right there's the user statistics with a "search user's posts". Really helpful in finding out what and when their original "help needed" post was.
He's has also not asked for much help at all with previous posts way back in September indicating he had it properly installed back then.
Then on December 22nd complaining about an outdated guide and not asking for help or saying what problems where in the process he's having.
Then on January 5th he said he figured out how to edit bellies in bodyslide, so if that's the problem then it's probably because he's editing them instead of building them, also if there's a mod manager used then the outputted bodies are probably not being put in the proper location, it happens with bodyslide.
Then again on January 5th asking a few questions like the XP32 skeleton load order (LOOT properly sorts load order most of the time) and that SE Engine Fixes part 1 is incompatible with SE SKSE, indicates he isn't following the instructions for installing SE Engine Fixes part 1 properly or most likely has the obviously wrong version as it requires SKSE to run. And as well as the MCM saying dependencies are missing when installed indicating he has the wrong version installed.
Most of these problems others had at roughly the same time and within a page or 2 with help responses on where something is possibly wrong at. Odds are he is either downloading the wrong files (assuming they're available, if not could ask for them here) and/or hasn't downgraded back to SE yet or possibly didn't do it properly due to various reasons one of which just being bad luck. I also try my best with the way I word stuff so it's easier to find when you search a specific forum thread if it includes ways to possibly fix an issue/problem. I also can't help much with installation via a mod manager because I install stuff manually most of the time to the point of I could make a ZIP file with devourment refactor and all the dependencies in proper file pathways (with bodies built) to where all you have to do is just drag and drop 1 folder in the end.

I haven't only asked for help here, but also on the Loverslab upload and the discord. I'll try to be more descriptive of my problems next time, though I always had problems with that. Skyrim also was never on AE for me since I never had it updated. It's the same version as it has been for the past years. I was told that the dependencies that are listed as missing for me aren't actually vital and always show up as missing. I'll try finding the right version of the vital mods, but the problem js I have no idea which one. I assume I got the right ones, but if the guide was outdated then I have no clue.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Dongers » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:20 am

Gherking wrote:

My current problem is that prey dialogue gets skipped. Not just that, but the dialogue menu closes instantly which makes it hard to select dialogue. The animations also don't play because FNIS doesn't recognize Devourment as a mod, but that seems to be some problem with FNIS I'm having, though it's the same version as back in September.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Gherking » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:38 am

Dongers wrote:My current problem is that prey dialogue gets skipped. Not just that, but the dialogue menu closes instantly which makes it hard to select dialogue. The animations also don't play because FNIS doesn't recognize Devourment as a mod, but that seems to be some problem with FNIS I'm having, though it's the same version as back in September.

Ah. I haven't answered this one because I don't know the answer. I've never heard of prey dialogue being skipped before your issue, and apart from re-installing Fus Roh Doh (which I believe you already tried), I don't know what the solution would be. Sorry that I couldn't be more help.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:46 am

Gherking wrote:
Dongers wrote:My current problem is that prey dialogue gets skipped. Not just that, but the dialogue menu closes instantly which makes it hard to select dialogue. The animations also don't play because FNIS doesn't recognize Devourment as a mod, but that seems to be some problem with FNIS I'm having, though it's the same version as back in September.

Ah. I haven't answered this one because I don't know the answer. I've never heard of prey dialogue being skipped before your issue, and apart from re-installing Fus Roh Doh (which I believe you already tried), I don't know what the solution would be. Sorry that I couldn't be more help.

It's alright. At this point I've pretty much accepted that I'll wait for every mod to be on AE status since having to download only the most recent version should theoretically cut down the chances of me making a mistake. Or at least it should make it easier to narrow down what went wrong.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Gherking » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:56 pm

Dongers wrote:It's alright. At this point I've pretty much accepted that I'll wait for every mod to be on AE status since having to download only the most recent version should theoretically cut down the chances of me making a mistake. Or at least it should make it easier to narrow down what went wrong.

Try this. It's a zip file of all the right versions of all the required (and some merely relevant) mods, save for Engine Fixes part 2 (since that has to be installed manually). https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt22s5j56iisqh0/Mods.rar?dl=0
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masxohn » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:55 pm

Gherking wrote:

It came up a long time ago once, and if I remember correctly it was due to the person having an old version of one of the mods that or wasn't properly doing and install of I think engine fixes (could've also been having dll preloader installed).
There's also only 2 mods that are not needed to worry about if they're listed as missing (scrambled eggs/bugs and the other bugs fix mod listed) those can be ignored. There's also various reasons why dialogue won't show up based on the NPC you're trying to talk to and some other relatively minor things. So it'd help to tell us what NPC, generic or named (IE: a spider or a bandit). You also have to press the attempt dialogue key twice (1st would disable player controlling the NPC and the 2nd would attempt to do dialogue).
With the animations and FNIS you have to go and manually run FNIS via the exe GenerateFNISforUsers located in a manual install of data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users.
For building the bellies you just open bodyslide x64 (if it doesn't work try the other bodyslide exe) make sure the "build morphs" checkbox is checked (located close to bottom left) and click batch build and click build in the popup window. Generally do this before FNIS generation.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby TheImmortalPrey » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:29 am

Gherking wrote:

Yo bro that file tho, big help on my double-check for everything being correct. You the realest man. <3
TheImmortalPrey
New to the forum

Postby TheImmortalPrey » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:36 am

Hey friends, so I think I did everything correctly, but I keep getting a RLL h:548 Engine DLL error upon trying to start the game. Am I just an idiot, or like, any advice? Like just the downgrade patch? Also should I do it via the Mod Manager, or just manually?
I'm sorry if this is too many questions or if I'm being a pain in the neck, I figure the experts would know better than me tho.
TheImmortalPrey
New to the forum

Postby Masxohn » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:23 am

TheImmortalPrey wrote:Hey friends, so I think I did everything correctly, but I keep getting a RLL h:548 Engine DLL error upon trying to start the game. Am I just an idiot, or like, any advice? Like just the downgrade patch? Also should I do it via the Mod Manager, or just manually?
I'm sorry if this is too many questions or if I'm being a pain in the neck, I figure the experts would know better than me tho.

First time I've seen that so I had to google it. If what I got is it then it looks to be related to Engine Fixes, SKSE, and SKSE Address Library. I assume you installed everything from the dropbox link gherking dropped a few posts ago, if so then it's most likely you're missing Engine Fixes Part 2.
Download part 2 (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... ?tab=files) and it has to be installed manually. Part 2 of Engine Fixes hasn't updated since January 2021 so there shouldn't be any problems.
Also the install instructions for part 2: "Install the Part 2 zip by extracting it to your Skyrim SE folder (the three dlls should be alongside SkyrimSE.exe, etc)"
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:20 pm

Gherking wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:has development on this mod paused I havent been up to date

We're waiting for LibFire and NetScriptFramework to update to AE so we can bring refactor over.

Does that mean that all future versions of Refactor will only work with AE? Or will it be made into a seperate AE and SE version?
As in, will both version receive updates so people who prevented the update/downgraded will also be able to play newer versions of Refactor?
I understand if y'all would rather focus on one version for convenience sake of course, but it would be nice if the option existed.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:03 pm

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Does that mean that all future versions of Refactor will only work with AE? Or will it be made into a seperate AE and SE version?
As in, will both version receive updates so people who prevented the update/downgraded will also be able to play newer versions of Refactor?
I understand if y'all would rather focus on one version for convenience sake of course, but it would be nice if the option existed.

The hope is that AE will be like SE; a plain increase in stability and performance. Already, it appear that script execution is faster. Once the dependencies have updated, I don't see why anyone would continue holding off.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:36 am

So Refractor seems to be breaking Vore. Any time I'm swallowed, I'm INSTANTLY regurgitated, with out my clothes, my characters boobs are pointing into space, and they have a belly as though they are the one who just engaged in Vore?

Anyone know what's going on?

Also I'm getting Constant... CONSTANT, Devourment updates in the top left corner of my screen involving rolls that aren't happening. And clicking on the Devourment Approaches mod in the MCM crashes the game. I'd post a Crash Log, but the Ini that has it, doesn't seem to be where it's supposed to be.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby TheImmortalPrey » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:04 am

Masxohn wrote:
TheImmortalPrey wrote:Hey friends, so I think I did everything correctly, but I keep getting a RLL h:548 Engine DLL error upon trying to start the game. Am I just an idiot, or like, any advice? Like just the downgrade patch? Also should I do it via the Mod Manager, or just manually?

First time I've seen that so I had to google it. If what I got is it then it looks to be related to Engine Fixes, SKSE, and SKSE Address Library. I assume you installed everything from the dropbox link gherking dropped a few posts ago, if so then it's most likely you're missing Engine Fixes Part 2.
Download part 2 (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... ?tab=files) and it has to be installed manually. Part 2 of Engine Fixes hasn't updated since January 2021 so there shouldn't be any problems.
Also the install instructions for part 2: "Install the Part 2 zip by extracting it to your Skyrim SE folder (the three dlls should be alongside SkyrimSE.exe, etc)"

I had Part 2 Extracted the correct way, but I neglected to notice it was also in the Mod Load order, that was the big error. I did manage to get it fixed tho, I appreciate the help my friend and hope you have a great day.
TheImmortalPrey
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:12 am

RandomInjury wrote:So Refractor seems to be breaking Vore. Any time I'm swallowed, I'm INSTANTLY regurgitated, with out my clothes, my characters boobs are pointing into space, and they have a belly as though they are the one who just engaged in Vore?

Anyone know what's going on?

Also I'm getting Constant... CONSTANT, Devourment updates in the top left corner of my screen involving rolls that aren't happening. And clicking on the Devourment Approaches mod in the MCM crashes the game. I'd post a Crash Log, but the Ini that has it, doesn't seem to be where it's supposed to be.

Wow that is... Really something. I've never heard a bug report like this before. Did you try the file I posted above? One of your issues sounds like the wrong version of LibFire.

As for being naked afterwards, you can disable prey stripping in the MCM.

The rolls do indeed come from Devourment Approach, but if you can't open the MCM to turn of the debug messages, the best option might be to disable it, unfortunately.

As for the boobs issue, sounds like a physics problem, not a refactor problem. And with regard to the belly... Did you build the bodies in bodyslide with the belly slider turned up? Does your character have a big belly if you just strip naked normally?
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:40 pm

Gherking wrote:
Rainbowknight2 wrote:Does that mean that all future versions of Refactor will only work with AE? Or will it be made into a seperate AE and SE version?

The hope is that AE will be like SE; a plain increase in stability and performance. Already, it appear that script execution is faster. Once the dependencies have updated, I don't see why anyone would continue holding off.

Yeah, fair enough. I guess I was just thinking off being able to use it with older mods whose authors are no longer active / not planning and updating for AE. But I guess by then, there will plenty of new mods that will work.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:26 pm

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Yeah, fair enough. I guess I was just thinking off being able to use it with older mods whose authors are no longer active / not planning and updating for AE. But I guess by then, there will plenty of new mods that will work.

Furthermore, most mods don't actually have to be updated. It's only mods that rely on an SKSE plugin, and most of the meaningful ones are already dependencies. By the time we can update Refactor, few ordinary mods will actually be left behind.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:10 am

Gherking wrote:
Rainbowknight2 wrote:Yeah, fair enough. I guess I was just thinking off being able to use it with older mods whose authors are no longer active / not planning and updating for AE. But I guess by then, there will plenty of new mods that will work.

Furthermore, most mods don't actually have to be updated. It's only mods that rely on an SKSE plugin, and most of the meaningful ones are already dependencies. By the time we can update Refactor, few ordinary mods will actually be left behind.

Cool! Thanks for letting me know :-D
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:01 am

Gherking wrote:Wow that is... Really something. I've never heard a bug report like this before. Did you try the file I posted above? One of your issues sounds like the wrong version of LibFire.

As for being naked afterwards, you can disable prey stripping in the MCM.

The rolls do indeed come from Devourment Approach, but if you can't open the MCM to turn of the debug messages, the best option might be to disable it, unfortunately.

As for the boobs issue, sounds like a physics problem, not a refactor problem. And with regard to the belly... Did you build the bodies in bodyslide with the belly slider turned up? Does your character have a big belly if you just strip naked normally?

Not sure what file you are talking about at the moment, but I will look for it.

As for the Stripping in the MCM, I've been looking in the settings trying to figure out how to turn off the debug messages that are apparently coming from Approach mod, and I didn't notice that it so I guess I will have to look again.

And yes, I did build all the belly's because they weren't appearing ever before, and now they some times do but not on my character unless I get Regurgitated, it does not appear otherwise. Does Devourment conflict with TBD?

Thanks for the help. Oh... Also the belly the regurgitated prey has is temporary, it disappears after like 30 seconds or so without input from the player.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:15 am

OK so I installed the mudpack you posted, and that has fixed the Approach mod, but it has not fixed the instant regurgitation bug.

I have fixed the bellies by building them flat now, but there does not seem to be an option in the MCM to disable the stripping, there's one that says it does that, but that's already turned off.

Every time I launch the game it tells me engine fixes are not installed, even though they are, is there something special I have to do for those, also the most recent version of SKSE tells me it's wrong every time but it's the only version released in 2022 for the Special Edition, and the one from before that tells me it's too old to work.

I've been testing it out for a while now trying to get it to work right. I turned off Item lose Vore, still disrobe, and the last time I tested Vore on an NPC the automatic regurgitation played... Haduken...
RandomInjury
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game