Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:09 am

Ahh. OK! Thanks for the warning!
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby BSGreyM » Sat May 14, 2022 5:42 pm

So I've got a bug where when I'm eaten I just can't seem to do anything or get out. I've tried with friendly NPCs and hostile ones and there just doesn't seem to be a respawn/deactivation.

Is this something that anyone's come across before? I don't have many mods installed but I'm wondering if installing them in the wrong order could have ruined the camera or HUD interactions.
BSGreyM
Somewhat familiar

Postby PCtronix » Wed May 18, 2022 9:55 pm

KamiKaze1337 wrote:IDK if anyone's already said this, but does this mod work with the weight gain mod. https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/a ... -730902010

before, specific files of that mod were needed to make the Vore Mod work, currently I don't know if both mods can be installed (since it had incompatibility in some things and the game crashed)
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby Ozzymandias » Sat May 21, 2022 12:12 am

why does bria hate dogmeat?
Ozzymandias
New to the forum

Postby Theophany » Sun May 22, 2022 10:21 am

Ozzymandias wrote:why does bria hate dogmeat?

She sees all animals as food
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby LetozMira » Sun May 22, 2022 1:48 pm

PCtronix wrote:
KamiKaze1337 wrote:IDK if anyone's already said this, but does this mod work with the weight gain mod. https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/a ... -730902010

before, specific files of that mod were needed to make the Vore Mod work, currently I don't know if both mods can be installed (since it had incompatibility in some things and the game crashed)

They're both script heavy (they can eat your fps or make your game crash because of too many scripts running in same time with others mods / base game). That's the "big problem" but they're not incompatible if I remember well.
It's better to choose only one if you have already a heavy mod list.
LetozMira
New to the forum

Postby futavorelover » Sun May 22, 2022 2:48 pm

they aren't incompatible per say but the weight gain overrides thicc vore and vice versa so yeah better to pick one also the weight gain mod doesn't react to vore, you also only need the bodyslide files from the weight gain mod if i remember right
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Mon May 23, 2022 1:39 am

Alright, i did some digging in the thread and skipped around a bunch, got a few questions.

1. Heard prey content is kinda scuffed rn, but im mainly pred so is that end buggy? and if so, how much buggier than the previous release?

2. I've seen the old Github link for a new version of the mod being made by Keilladraconis. I saw its last update was like 6 months ago or so, is that more stable? Or was content cut to smooth things out etc? I'm unsure whats going on.

3. I saw a good chunk of the addons are no longer compatable, IE creature bellies, and all that fun stuff. I assume they are too hard to bring up to 3.0 and until something gets fixed and makes things a little nicer to use, will remain that way, correct?

4. I don't remember where to find all the coldsteel belly armor conversions for the 2pac, waster armor, toxic raider, etc. Can anyone spot me a link?

5. Is 3.0 generally worth playing? I can't remember which old version i was playing, but it was probably before Bria had voice acting, and it was well before the vore perk menu became an actual thing. And it seems fun to mess around with, but i've seen some pretty polarizing views, Any real answers that aren't strongly opinionated against the mods theme of content available/unavailable (ex not having anal vore or whatever personal gripes that fit in a similar category) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time :D
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviator2345 » Fri May 27, 2022 4:31 pm

Rhodes wrote:fallout vore voiced no .wav files
https://mega.nz/file/Vo5lCILK#SXnEc5jij ... vso8BPg43U

fallout vore with .wav files
https://mega.nz/file/sx4nybwZ#pd61QWcIw ... Z-6wDm8WGM

So I don't know if this is an error or just a result of this being WIP, but the majority of the voice lines just use the standard synth voice, and not that of the character speaking them.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Burpingjuger » Sun May 29, 2022 9:34 am

Is there any a way to fix the camera bug when a companion or npc vores you?
Burpingjuger
New to the forum

Postby griff_beeks » Sun May 29, 2022 2:56 pm

Does this mod work with the furry conversion for fallout 4? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17 ... fallout-4/
griff_beeks
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Mon May 30, 2022 8:56 pm

griff_beeks wrote:Does this mod work with the furry conversion for fallout 4? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17 ... fallout-4/

It mostly works with my Vulpine Race Patch, but you need the Vulpine Race installed individually and you're gonna have weirdly textured bellies on some of the anthro races.

Until someone smarter than me figures out how to vary the belly texture based on the race's body texture this workaround will have to do.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Ozzymandias » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:45 am

i know im probably in the minority here, but is there a way to disable the bellies, without cracking open the ba2 files and deleting them?
Ozzymandias
New to the forum

Postby thatguy227 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:47 am

I’m having trouble making Piper a pred. Every time I hit the “ask about vore” option and try to choose the option to give her Nuka Acid it only comes up with “if I only had a Nuka Acid” even though I already found one and have it in my inventory. I’ve already tried dropping the nuka acid and picking it back up, resetting context vore through the debug menu, and reinstalling all the required mods along with the vore mod itself. Does anyone have a good way to fix this??
thatguy227
New to the forum

Postby futavorelover » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:09 pm

you should be able to also just put it in her inventory directly with the same effect as using the dialogue option (you'll hear the nuka-cola drinking sound), which is the better way in my experience since the game won't always recognize them as a pred proper through the dialogue (they can swallow you but won't be able to use the devour weapon or have any stats displayed in the menu outside prey stats), but it does unfortunately, for some reason, reset their equiped gear to the starting ones but whatever you gave them will still be in their inventory
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby omegaluler » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:18 am

Random question that probably has been answered 10000 times, but is this mod still being or has plans to be worked on?
omegaluler
New to the forum

Postby altterten » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:32 pm

Does anyone know where the Nuka-Acid is?
altterten
New to the forum

Postby Ozzymandias » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:28 pm

Vore bunker
Ozzymandias
New to the forum

Postby OldPilot » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:29 pm

Is there any way to let the belly show up while i'm in the power armor?
OldPilot
New to the forum

Postby altterten » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:31 pm

Is there any way I can get rid of indigestion quickly?
altterten
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game