Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.341. May, Genital variety update!

Postby eleventh » Mon May 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Dage wrote:It was nice having reluctant preds be comfortable eating you when shrunken down, I thought it was intentional because you were smaller and thus easier to swallow. Any chance of adding a dialogue option so you can insist that they are the one you'd like to be eaten by?

From what I've seen if you go straight to offering yourself in the first dialogue prompt instead of saying hello they'll still eat you.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue May 03, 2022 4:07 am

GeisKhan wrote:
lewajet wrote:
Yomon7 wrote:Don't know if its a feature or bug, if its a feature its just one i've forgotten but has become VERY apparent, but when i'm unbirthed or eaten my decay rapidly, i was in pip for 2 stays and i went from 32 strength to like 8. Kind of Shocking when you've been grinding the gym. so i am sure it is something intended with stats decaying on death but its bugged to trigger every scene your in someone.

it also happened to me as well however me character didn't die but still got the major power state decrease. I was CV by the hellhound and then OV by the scubas but let out do to being on good relations with both but i notice me hp went from 320 to 10 so i most be a bug

I trained at the gym with Zero, got Power up 4, yet my physical stats went from 32 to 7. Reloaded the save and it happened with Nevi and Simm too, then again went from 32 to 7 when I got Power up 2 from working out solo.
I've traced down the bug to the UB route. Shouldn't be occurring from anything else, as far as I can tell. Fixed for later updates.

eleventh wrote:
Dage wrote:It was nice having reluctant preds be comfortable eating you when shrunken down, I thought it was intentional because you were smaller and thus easier to swallow. Any chance of adding a dialogue option so you can insist that they are the one you'd like to be eaten by?

From what I've seen if you go straight to offering yourself in the first dialogue prompt instead of saying hello they'll still eat you.
It's RNG, so they'll eat you normally sometimes. About 70% chance for the weakest NPCs to give you away, 40% for those a little higher. I've made it a little less likely in the future.

Tilalumtar wrote:Oh my gosh, this update is perfect! I'm loving everything you added so far and I look forward to the future of the game.
Also worth pointing out that MMA1 was the first vore game I ever played and I am still loving it up to this day.
Thank you so much for everything, Mysta. Huge fan! :-D
cheers! Glad you're enjoying.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue May 03, 2022 7:12 pm

As a huge fan of UB, really did love the update with, especially with my favorite girl Holo... i mean Shira
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby glaceor » Tue May 03, 2022 10:04 pm

Are there any male herms/cuntboys? A list of characters and their vore options would be helpful.
he/him - lets go gays
glaceor
New to the forum

Postby NinaMercerV » Wed May 04, 2022 8:33 am

[/quote] I've traced down the bug to the UB route. Shouldn't be occurring from anything else, as far as I can tell. Fixed for later updates.

[/quote] It's RNG, so they'll eat you normally sometimes. About 70% chance for the weakest NPCs to give you away, 40% for those a little higher. I've made it a little less likely in the future.

[/quote] cheers! Glad you're enjoying.

Mysta[/quote]

What are the chances, of getting Pepper to eat you?
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby Zertuul » Wed May 04, 2022 8:54 am

Hmm, this newest update seems to have a bug that drops your strength to 0 fairly often
Zertuul
New to the forum

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Mon May 09, 2022 11:00 am

Are you working on this alone, Or do you have a team? I would like to help if I can. I love these generator type things.
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby geoleo11 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:06 am

Have you uhm... ever realized that becoming takeaway for Pepper makes Pepper clone herself then proceed to refuse to eat you and then give you to the server instead... which is herself?
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfcrux » Wed May 18, 2022 11:47 pm

How much time it takes from a patreon build to become public?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Thu May 19, 2022 12:11 am

Wolfcrux wrote:How much time it takes from a patreon build to become public?

On average it seems like a month or so, but sometimes updates skip.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby nobbybear » Thu May 19, 2022 9:19 pm

Okay, I'm really sorry if this has been asked/answered but is there any way to ask if you can devour someone? If not, will that be a thing in a future update?
Like, if, you're a good friend with a specific NPC you can ask to eat them?

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)
nobbybear
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordKentus » Fri May 20, 2022 4:28 am

An odd glitched happened and just lost all of my power with this new public update, rather annoying because I had just grinded it up to 60 or so
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Fri May 20, 2022 2:40 pm

nobbybear wrote:Okay, I'm really sorry if this has been asked/answered but is there any way to ask if you can devour someone? If not, will that be a thing in a future update?

At this point, the answer is no unfortunately, though it definitely seems like the type of thing Mysta would add after the different vore types are all set up (I think BV and maybe one or two more are still up).

If you are in a good enough relationship, they may be willing when you go to devour them, even if they aren’t the type of character that normally would be. For others, once you get to a certain relationship point, if you succeed in enough dialogue they can ask you to eat them. However at this point in time there seems to be no way to ask them for permission yourself in order to eat them.

I‘ve tested this out with max or near max relationships with several characters (including Pepper) so I‘m fairly sure I‘m correct, however if someone has seen this with a higher relationship with someone that can ask you to eat them, I would love to be proved wrong.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Sat May 21, 2022 1:11 am

Panzershark wrote:
nobbybear wrote:Okay, I'm really sorry if this has been asked/answered but is there any way to ask if you can devour someone? If not, will that be a thing in a future update?

At this point, the answer is no unfortunately, though it definitely seems like the type of thing Mysta would add after the different vore types are all set up (I think BV and maybe one or two more are still up).

Welp, seems like I must have answered based on previous experiences, I guess I somehow never tried to eat someone in this last update until now (or more likely just wasn’t paying close enough attention). After introducing yourself, you can ask them, though don’t expect most characters to say yes. I experimented with Pepper though, and immediately after introducing yourself she will say yes, which is pretty funny. If you have a decent relationship, you have a much better chance at that with other characters though.

For a step by step: you are given the option after pressing try to devour, and then choosing how you desire to consume them. Then select the first option "Ask them first", rather than the second option "Just go for it". This seems to change dialogue slightly, and offers a different expression for the swallowing sequence.
Panzershark
Participator

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 am

I'm sure this was noticed as a bug already and has probably been fixed in the next version, but as I was playing the game.. I noticed my strength dip way faster than it should, considering I was breaking even on the gym and the blood bank. Yeah I got ate several times with 0 chance to escape because I was trying to introduce myself to people who just decided I was the world's biggest asshole for walking up to them and saying hi. At first my WP was 40, then it was 10.. and then 1.. I checked the mirror and my Strength was 0, even after getting a +3 in the gym. I then decided "Well, there's no recovering this" and pushed the save into an editor because I clearly wasn't going to get my strength back whilst still going to the blood bank.. and noticed that "myHP" wasn't just 1, it was -420. Note: I only went to the blood bank about 5-6 times, and I was going to the gym to balance it out as much as possible. Luckily the game rounds the WP up, otherwise I'd have been concerned.

I probably shouldn't play like how I did on older versions and just built up my stats to challenge others in lewd combat for money.. since that seems like the safer option, at least in this version of the game, but I was trying to activate the Gym and Pub vore scenes.. without success. I guess they were changed so you have to actually piss someone off, because I had ALL of the most predatory characters go "Hey, let me help you out there, eh?" like the most friendly people on earth.

Anyway, I guess until the next version is out I'll have to be satisfied with giving myself some money for the stat boosting foods.. assuming they still give stat boosts, in order to pull my strength out of the negatives. I might have to waste any excess so I don't feel as sour, but i have no idea how far into the negatives my strength is.. and how many trips to the gym it'd take to get it back up to base.

Edit: Uh.. I think I might not actually be aware of what raises WP now. Because it's still 1 despite bringing my HP back out of the negatives. Yep.. don't go to the blood bank kids, you'll seriously regret it.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.4. 26th May: Big-tiddy companions!

Postby mysta » Thu May 26, 2022 4:46 pm

Well, here it is! The big tiddy companions update! https://www.mediafire.com/file/96c4cxht ... 4.zip/file
New stuff is mainly added Breast vore and the ability to ask people to follow you around (after giving them a gift).
Changelog:
Spoiler: show
Added prey breast vore, 2 outcomes other than escape.
Added companion system.
Added ability to give NPCs takeaway, to increase relation or ask to be a companion
Revamped scene observer system to work with companions
Added much more stuff for observers to say
Added autosave during prey scenes, this'll allow you too replay sections of the scene that just happened! (requires new save)
New NPC
Added BV images to some NPCs
Allowed big titty images to be used a post-vore images.
New mission.
A bunch of important bugs fixed
BV bug should be fixed from the beta, and a few more BV images are added and the slightly improved Myst/Frei/Kalysta images too

This has altered a bunch of stuff, so I'm still expecting some weird companion-related bugs. Mostly seems to function though. Maybe a few minor bugs people have reported in the last few weeks are still in this version too. Next beta with those fixes and additions (like companion-npc vore) is coming soon(tm). Probably in about a week.

Warning, old saves might have issues due to the new autosave feature!

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Fri May 27, 2022 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderTG » Thu May 26, 2022 8:00 pm

Will there be a way to feed people to your companions?
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Fri May 27, 2022 2:09 am

glaceor wrote:Are there any male herms/cuntboys? A list of characters and their vore options would be helpful.
Not yet! Only futa, NB/fem herms, Men, femboys (one naga) and a centaur. CB is something that I intend to add (the code supports it, just haven't done any character art etc.).

NinaMercerV wrote:What are the chances, of getting Pepper to eat you?
Quite low! You'd really have to piss her off. Or maybe chat to her while shrunken?

ScrabbleTheGoat wrote:Are you working on this alone, Or do you have a team? I would like to help if I can. I love these generator type things.
I work on this alone. The coding side is pretty fiddly, so I'm not sure if people can feasibly help with it! (Adding to/improving character art is possible. Writing text variations, that I'd subsequently code in, is feasible but it all has to fit in specific textboxes...)

Wolfcrux wrote:How much time it takes from a patreon build to become public?
Typically I release Openvore when I finish an MMA2 beta and vice versa. As both are updated 'monthly', about half a month after the beta.

LordKentus wrote:An odd glitched happened and just lost all of my power with this new public update, rather annoying because I had just grinded it up to 60 or so
Yeah, soz about this. I'm pretty sure this bug with the UB route is fixed in this update!

AwokenedWispKP wrote:Uh.. I think I might not actually be aware of what raises WP now.
Combat stats are only modified (based on your other stats) when dying, entering the fighting pit or resting in your bed.

EnderTG wrote:Will there be a way to feed people to your companions?
In the next beta.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri May 27, 2022 2:34 am

Got UB'd, then BV'd by Mysti, then tried to save.

It was not happy with that, producing a buzzing noise and a blank save screen. On an old save, mind.

I did manage to "save", which produced a save named fileNaN, so uh...
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Fri May 27, 2022 1:54 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Got UB'd, then BV'd by Mysti, then tried to save.

It was not happy with that, producing a buzzing noise and a blank save screen. On an old save, mind.

I did manage to "save", which produced a save named fileNaN, so uh...

Encountered same error after various scenes, and notice the autosave isn't working. Do we need to make new saves for this version?
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game