Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept) (May 2022 Update)

Postby Saaeder » Thu May 19, 2022 5:04 am

Liz wrote:Loving the game so far ^^
The only thing I will mention (if it hasn't already been mentioned) is when a NPC swallows the main character, have the camera follow that predator around until the Main character escapes or is digested. Its hard to follow the NPC with the camera not locked. If you can change this it would be great.

It's done, for the next update.

mcpreyboy wrote:

If the game crashes right after adding the player (during the activation of the objects), it is possible that the dynamic hair is the problem.
I have added options to disable this (and also the grass and weather system)

forumlurker wrote:

Yes, the saving system still has problems, I'm working on it

Persona59523 wrote:Ran into a problem where I can't control my character after getting digested.

Is it possible to have more information, digested by who, where, thank you.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (May 2022 Update)

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Fri May 20, 2022 3:12 am

Couple bugs:
1. Enemies seem to be able to swallow me from... anywhere. If they're aggressive and I can't see them, doesn't matter. I'm willing to forgive the sorceress as teleport magic. But a wolf shouldn't be able to do that.
2. Sometimes after digesting a wolf the predator gets filled to maximum capacity by things that don't exist. There are no items or anything at all in their bellies.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Saaeder » Fri May 20, 2022 10:06 am

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:1. Enemies seem to be able to swallow me from... anywhere. If they're aggressive and I can't see them, doesn't matter. I'm willing to forgive the sorceress as teleport magic. But a wolf shouldn't be able to do that.
2. Sometimes after digesting a wolf the predator gets filled to maximum capacity by things that don't exist. There are no items or anything at all in their bellies.

1. Yes, it's a magic wolf ( and also a bug, it's fixed )
2. Lol, I have inversed the time and the size that an item stays in the belly ( it's fixed )

I will try to make a new build quickly
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:27 am

An option to lower the density or disable vegetation would be nice to have.

Also would love a way to feed yourself to Andrice and Eloimaya since the only way to do it is limited since I'm not even sure enemies respawn yet.

It's also a very tedious process in comparison to the MC who can just press Q to eat them lol.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:28 pm

I was wondering if there is Weight gain, or will it be added? Bigger butt and breasts from eating so much? Probably been asked before, but I will ask again.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri May 20, 2022 5:59 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:I was wondering if there is Weight gain, or will it be added? Bigger butt and breasts from eating so much? Probably been asked before, but I will ask again.

It's in the game right now. I see it the most when I'm eating or being eaten by the female enemies in the dungeon.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gazpig » Fri May 20, 2022 6:12 pm

I can't find this dungeon. There a real need in a map, with your location on it. Cause I some times can't find house, and going around it for hour or two
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Fri May 20, 2022 10:37 pm

gazpig wrote:I can't find this dungeon. There a real need in a map, with your location on it. Cause I some times can't find house, and going around it for hour or two

Stand on your porch looking at the save idol, then head right on the path. Follow that path until you exit through your fence, then angle yourself 45 degrees to the left and keep going. You should head up a hill and then down into a valley and from there the giant structure should be visible. See attachment for what it looks like.

Also Selicia, all enemies respawn but some are more complicated. Wolves, for example, respawn as soon as they're fully digested, however they won't respawn if their corpse is still in the world. I think you could probably trigger a respawn by reloading your save? Dungeon enemies however don't respawn unless you can trigger a reload of the dungeon (Traveling far enough away, or reloading a save)
Attachments
Dungeon.png
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Saaeder » Sat May 21, 2022 2:50 pm

I updated the main post with a new version that fixes some bugs and adds some new features

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Also would love a way to feed yourself to Andrice and Eloimaya since the only way to do it is limited since I'm not even sure enemies respawn yet.

You have to 'feed' Eloimaya with a ball that contains a wolf, for example ( Eloimaya will maybe explode the ball that is in his stomach and free the wolf)
For Andrice, it is necessary to use the bow and the vore arrows while being mounted on her. The prey will be sent to Andrice's stomach (90% chance)

Enemies respawn after 1 minute and not instantly as before. Corpses disappear after 5 minutes.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat May 21, 2022 2:59 pm

Saaeder wrote:I updated the main post with a new version that fixes some bugs and adds some new features

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Also would love a way to feed yourself to Andrice and Eloimaya since the only way to do it is limited since I'm not even sure enemies respawn yet.

You have to 'feed' Eloimaya with a ball that contains a wolf, for example ( Eloimaya will maybe explode the ball that is in his stomach and free the wolf)
For Andrice, it is necessary to use the bow and the vore arrows while being mounted on her. The prey will be sent to Andrice's stomach (90% chance)

Enemies respawn after 1 minute and not instantly as before. Corpses disappear after 5 minutes.

I was talking about feeding the MC to them not enemies. Should have been more clear sorry lol.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Sat May 21, 2022 3:14 pm

Ha ok, technically, it's not a problem.
We just need to find an elegant way other than a simple dialogue. I don't know, for example, if Andrice/Eloimaya is very hungry, she can swallow the MC. Or, if the MC attacks Andrice/Eloimaya, she swallows it...
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby YHL6965 » Sat May 21, 2022 7:11 pm

I would love to see struggling animations when you get vore grabbed so that you can have a chance to avoid being vored if you struggled well and/or if you have enough stamina. Right now, grabs kind of lock you in place and you just have to take it instead of being able to avoid them. I would love if the Succubus' grab where she heals was endless too without being lethal, or death leading to vore. I'd like to see an ability to bait the enemy into a vore grab.

Also, it would be nice to have the weight gain and weight loss factors as options from the game instead of having to go in the .json file.

Another thing that would be nice is if boobs could grow with vore.

Some optimization would help a lot too.

A little thing that could make combat feel better are some sounds when attacking, sounds when hitting a block and sounds when damaging a target. That would make the combat feel more "responsive".

In any case, I really like the addition of these female enemies. Maybe we can get some unbirth at some point, maybe from a dropping assassin/ninja like in FUbN.
YHL6965
New to the forum

Postby bellyfan7104 » Sat May 21, 2022 8:08 pm

Souls6 wrote:I have a problem: I tried starting the game, but when I play it, the screen goes white.

I'm also experiencing this issue. The game is able to load in, but it is as if the brightness is super high.
bellyfan7104
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun May 22, 2022 12:01 am

The update for the camera is really appreciated. Works pretty well and is satisfying to use, especially when focusing on enemies digesting their prey. Hopefully we'll see a respawn button eventually. I'd love to see how the weight gain affects the enemies more, since it seems to happen when you're sent back to Andrice.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DeClare249 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:02 pm

Wow.... This is actually very well done I'm honestly surprised how long did it take you to develop this? Keep up the good work! I look forward to your continued worked!
DeClare249
New to the forum

Postby essayons12 » Mon May 23, 2022 8:59 pm

So if you remap the camera button do you just need ctrl+new button or does it stay as ctrl+f2? Playing on a laptop and hitting ctrl+f2 just changes my screen brightness
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Liz » Fri May 27, 2022 2:18 pm

New update works wonderful.

One of the things I noticed was the lovely HP drain the Succubus does, maybe when she does it she can finish with swallowing her target or even kiss the target when face to to face and then swallow them. More seductive than brutal force. And idea I had if you want to :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri May 27, 2022 5:48 pm

bellyfan7104 wrote:
Souls6 wrote:I have a problem: I tried starting the game, but when I play it, the screen goes white.

I'm also experiencing this issue. The game is able to load in, but it is as if the brightness is super high.

Maybe our graphic card can't handle it?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Sat May 28, 2022 10:38 am

Finally installed it, seems to work well, bonly real bug so far is that E seems to gather old stuff several times.
And the dungeon (thx for the instructions on how to get there) seems to be centaur proof. A seems unable to get into the entrance, I tried riding and jumping, but its like hitting an invisible wall.

I do wonder how to craft, its mentioned as something that is in the game, but Ive found no means as to how to do it so far.

EDIT: Shooting a vore arrow at a succubus I ended up in her stomach instead.
and after getting digested I tried loading, but it was all weird, character floated around and trying to talk to E, it asked if I wanted to try and reanimate her.

EDIT2: closing the game and relaunching it, and loading the save from there worked though

EDIT3:
Attachments
Skärmbild (388).png
got this from looting the chest, possibly because I had the sword equipped and thus swung it when pressing "take all".
Skärmbild (385).png
Also what is this? Doesnt seem to be interactable, I found rocks and branches like this:
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Saaeder » Sat May 28, 2022 2:51 pm

Throku wrote:Finally installed it, seems to work well, ...

Andrice cannot enter a dungeon. If the MC is riding Andrice you have to get off to enter.
I didn't take the time to do the documentation. I have a WordPress, but ... Here, some recipes :https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62389&start=20#p2895575
1) The succubus can counter the vore arrows, when she is crouched and curled up. The save system is not yet perfected ( saving , yes, but reloading, no :) )
2) I will try to reproduce it
3) Thanks for the bug. To pick up the branches / rocks, you have to use the sword on it ( the MC doesn't have a pickaxe yet )

essayons12 wrote:So if you remap the camera button do you just need ctrl+new button or does it stay as ctrl+f2? Playing on a laptop and hitting ctrl+f2 just changes my screen brightness

It is possible to change all keys except Shift and Ctrl. You can remap the camera to F6 or K, for example. ( Ctrl-F6 to change the mode, Shift-F6 to recenter )

DeClare249 wrote:Wow.... This is actually very well done I'm honestly surprised how long did it take you to develop this? Keep up the good work! I look forward to your continued worked!

Merci, I started to learn Unity at the beginning of 2021 ( but I still have to learn )

bellyfan7104 wrote:I'm also experiencing this issue. The game is able to load in, but it is as if the brightness is super high.

Even if you turn off the sky? It is also possible to adjust the brightness in the menu.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game