Play as your predator! Collective Voting Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What was your FIRST ending?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:15 am

SUMMERFUN (Start Playing as Gabby)
24%
HAPPYGABBY (Start Playing as Ronnie)
9%
STRESSEDMIRANDA (Continue Playing as Miranda)
8%
BEAUTIFULMIRANDA (Start Playing as Libby)
15%
FWBLibby (Continue Playing as Miranda)
18%
TASTYLIBBY (Continue playing as Miranda)
26%

Total votes : 224

Play as your predator! Collective Voting Game

Postby tst12 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:15 am

So I had a cool idea. Then I worked on a horrible, enthusiasm killing implementation.

Let's say you are writing a vore story but.. man.. why should fate be entirely in the hands of the writer? That's where this game comes in. It's a vore story *you* write. The story will be continued based on the votes! (Or possibly ended.)

It's simple. Go to the website - play the game. Then vote for your first outcome. (No redos in life, it seems.) We are doing this one on the honor system. There are two ways you can influence the outcome, really (see spoiler):
Spoiler: show

1.)Making choices that end the game (ie, player death.) When the next chapter is released, you will continue playing as the predator that ended you (or I might end the story).
2.) Radically different plots: Depending on what you choose

This game is deliberately simple owing to time constraints. However, it features 6 endings. Three of those endings you survive, and your choices will influence your character - are you honest and responsible? Are you predatory? The others are fatal.

My newest goal as a writer is try to present some sort of moral choices to the player. The problem is, when writing from six or more points of view it is time consuming. It WOULD be interesting to actually continue the game from multiple points of view, from the different game outcomes to show the internal struggles of the characters. But, for pragmatic reasons, I'll probably only ever do a few despite the intellectual value it might have. Mabye someday!

You are a girl named Miranda who has just digested her unloyal boyfriend (and absorbed some of his memories.) As a recent high school graduate, though, you'll have to find some way to survive without the support. How will your life go?

[F/F][F/M][F/Player][M/Player][Player/(F or M)][Digestion][Straight/Lesbian Sex][Fatality][Mild Scat][Memory Absorption][Female Player Character][Painful Digestion][Growth from Prey][semi-willing][Unwilling]

http://3.14.247.142/deploy1/ (The unusual URL saves me money.)

Poll is called for continuing this story as "TastyLibby".
Last edited by tst12 on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
tst12
Participator

Re: Play as your predator! Collective Voting Game

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:45 pm

this idea seems pretty cool. I'll enjoy giving it a shot later tonight.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Voracious Cutie » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:13 pm

Sadly I don't think the Ronnie option will win, it's very easy to get to, but it being male pov? Not gonna be picked out of sheer people bias I bet
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:57 pm

It was enjoyable. I like Miranda. She seems like the fun option for me.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:05 pm

It was a lot of fun! Seems a whole lot better than a lot of the interactives on here.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:13 am

Voracious Cutie wrote:Sadly I don't think the Ronnie option will win, it's very easy to get to, but it being male pov? Not gonna be picked out of sheer people bias I bet

People should be picking their first ending, not the one they prefer. So, luck should be a bigger factor than bias.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skulker » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:35 pm

Didn’t really enjoy it that much.

As a male Pred the POV didn’t work for me, and the world rules aren’t the kind I like for this sort or thing.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:12 am

Got FWB libby as my first ending but honestly the gabby plot line is far more stimulating. Shame everything on that plot line is fatal. Would have been cool to replace either one of them in the relationship or be added as a third. But being digested by your bully was the next best thing.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby tst12 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:13 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Got FWB libby as my first ending but honestly the gabby plot line is far more stimulating. Shame everything on that plot line is fatal. Would have been cool to replace either one of them in the relationship or be added as a third. But being digested by your bully was the next best thing.

Well, don't be too hasty. Those guys won't leave the neighborhood just because Miranda survives... that is totally available as a future plot point no matter who wins this one.
tst12
Participator

Return to Vore game