Village in the Trees

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Village in the Trees

Postby Anonno » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:09 am

I found this cute lewd game called Village in the Trees with a bunch of vorish enemies.

You wake up in a mysterious world with nothing but a spell to your name. Outside the village is a world of monsters intent on swallowing you whole. Fight monsters to collect items to become more powerful!

https://giftfox.itch.io/village-in-the-trees
Attachments
Title.PNG
Screenshot.PNG
Screenshot.PNG (31.2 KiB) Viewed 8913 times
Anonno
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:02 am

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby PokoTheGobbo » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:01 am

Its quite good and cute!
I jus tdont know how to kill and get the item from the hole worm things, the one you have in the pic
User avatar
PokoTheGobbo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:35 am

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Enteresting » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:21 am

PokoTheGobbo wrote:Its quite good and cute!
I jus tdont know how to kill and get the item from the hole worm things, the one you have in the pic


When you get the Push spell, use it to push a block over the square the worm is in. It'll instantly kill it.
Additionally, the same pushed block will kill any enemy it hits while moving.
Enteresting
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby RC8015 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:14 pm

Guess there is no way to defeat the queen bee, and that marks the end of the game
Was fun, would be cool to see updates.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
User avatar
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:11 pm

Short and sweet, cute game!
Pretty straightforward to complete... shame there's nothing to heal the red bar with, and so far my attempts to find it with CE didn't give any results.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring." Plants, quadrupeds and ferals are my favorites (nodigest)
User avatar
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:57 am
Location: Probably somewhere soft, safe, and warm...

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:34 pm

I'd like to point out that the game was made for a game jam about a half a year ago. And although there were some bug fix updates, it seems like what we have is all we're going to get. Also what I find funny is that even though the game has all the enemies eat you, there's zero mention of vore anywhere on the itch.io page. Makes me wonder if that was intentional or if by some chance the dev didn't know anything about vore when they made this.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 am
Location: Hopefully, eventually, not with my folks.

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Chessa » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:41 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:I'd like to point out that the game was made for a game jam about a half a year ago. And although there were some bug fix updates, it seems like what we have is all we're going to get. Also what I find funny is that even though the game has all the enemies eat you, there's zero mention of vore anywhere on the itch.io page. Makes me wonder if that was intentional or if by some chance the dev didn't know anything about vore when they made this.

It was for sure intentional, I know because one of the buns at the start says 'The monsters will eat you, and that would be unpleasant, unless you're into that'.

Also, the bees are unbearably cute.
Support my wholesome but naughty (Sometimes) game dev efforts here; https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51030251
User avatar
Chessa
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:02 am

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Anonno » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:44 pm

Chessa wrote:
VirtuosoViking wrote:I'd like to point out that the game was made for a game jam about a half a year ago. And although there were some bug fix updates, it seems like what we have is all we're going to get. Also what I find funny is that even though the game has all the enemies eat you, there's zero mention of vore anywhere on the itch.io page. Makes me wonder if that was intentional or if by some chance the dev didn't know anything about vore when they made this.

It was for sure intentional, I know because one of the buns at the start says 'The monsters will eat you, and that would be unpleasant, unless you're into that'.

Also, the bees are unbearably cute.


Also it's a from a Game Jam called the Strawberry Jam, which is for horny/lewd games. The Jam is no stranger to kink submissions, in fact it embraces them with the theme in general. There are a few more vorish games if you check some of the past jams.
Anonno
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:02 am

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby FoxSeams » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:36 pm

um hi i'm the dev, thanks for playing my game! i noticed i got like 1000 visits in 2 days and decided to investigate haha. i probably won't update this one but i might make more lewd games eventually!

also if you wanna see more of my stuff, feel free to check out downpurr on steam/itch. not horny but something i'm very proud of :3
User avatar
FoxSeams
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:31 pm

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Enteresting » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:46 pm

FoxSeams wrote:um hi i'm the dev, thanks for playing my game! i noticed i got like 1000 visits in 2 days and decided to investigate haha. i probably won't update this one but i might make more lewd games eventually!

also if you wanna see more of my stuff, feel free to check out downpurr on steam/itch. not horny but something i'm very proud of :3


Welcome to the Forum! And thank you for the game you made. It's really well done and quite entertaining for what it has.
Enteresting
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Jadex » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:30 pm

FoxSeams wrote:um hi i'm the dev, thanks for playing my game! i noticed i got like 1000 visits in 2 days and decided to investigate haha. i probably won't update this one but i might make more lewd games eventually!

also if you wanna see more of my stuff, feel free to check out downpurr on steam/itch. not horny but something i'm very proud of :3

Cuteee
User avatar
Jadex
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:10 am
Location: Somewhere in Cheeseland

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Achenar » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:23 pm

I... cannot for the life of me figure out how to deal with these plants? Every time I walk close enough they enchant me and force me to walk over, and their arrows appear so slow that you can't actually escape them even from full health? But I need to take them out to get the float spell and finally be able to use the second shortcut...
User avatar
Achenar
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Replicatkd's groin

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:03 pm

Achenar wrote:I... cannot for the life of me figure out how to deal with these plants? Every time I walk close enough they enchant me and force me to walk over, and their arrows appear so slow that you can't actually escape them even from full health? But I need to take them out to get the float spell and finally be able to use the second shortcut...

You have to use the second fire spell that goes forward three spaces. The plant has a radius of 2 spaces. Also you can use the move fast spell to traverse the bog as well. You get caught in the bog after a set amount of time, not how many spaces you move.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 am
Location: Hopefully, eventually, not with my folks.

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby RC8015 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:59 am

Achenar wrote:I... cannot for the life of me figure out how to deal with these plants? Every time I walk close enough they enchant me and force me to walk over, and their arrows appear so slow that you can't actually escape them even from full health? But I need to take them out to get the float spell and finally be able to use the second shortcut...


Also keep the spell button pressed and then you can turn and choose where to cast the spell towards. Additionally, not all are enemies.


@FoxSeams
Great game^^ Was fun, just a bit challenging to finally get the speed spell as until then you need to repeat the puzzle area like 20 times as plants trapped you or you run out of life. If you ever decide to go down the vore game path again, please feel free to post it up here. You can get advice, help, or just followers and maybe early backers for such games here on the forum^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
User avatar
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby FoxSeams » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:15 am

hey i appreciate it! 'w'
User avatar
FoxSeams
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:31 pm

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:39 pm

Can you play this full screen somehow?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
User avatar
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???
 
Posts: 9174
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Ishpeming, Michigan

Re: Village in the Trees

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:43 pm

Never mind. I figured out how to.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
User avatar
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???
 
Posts: 9174
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Ishpeming, Michigan


Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allax, AnonNimous, Blaze32202, BSGreyM, CheeseTheCluelessUke, clone4000, Dihydrogenperoxide, dragon666, EnderFridge, Firound, foxeven25, FutureBellyAche, Galmar1313, genericusername, GreenConnie, griffinpro, homer127112, Ignatus, InuyashalovesKagome, ItchyAkimbo, jellman, kbritton1777, legoman403, LenTheFren, Lerux, Lybearion, meaning4, Mitsukiboozle, mtmsson, ownednooberhaha, pbazfull, RandomWW, RoyalAsh, Ryuu27, Sentry, Skittles209, SpiritGambler, stearwing, thedemon, theprinceh, TheRealProtoman, vuurdraak249, wcfb75, Whosawnothing, Yosher