Ates - A Vore Card Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: Ates - A Vore Card Game

Postby jasamprn » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:05 am

I played the one game and well, it was so unwinnable it wasn't fun. Just not enough hearts on the table (and my draws were terrable, but I don't think it would of mattered.).
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antigone » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:14 am

Amazing game, can't wait for sound effects :)
Antigone
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:15 am

This is absolutely incredible!
I like throat bulges and I can't lie.
Creaturedude
Participator

Postby FluffyLizardFunTime » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:32 am

jasamprn wrote:I played the one game and well, it was so unwinnable it wasn't fun. Just not enough hearts on the table (and my draws were terrable, but I don't think it would of mattered.).

some deals are going to be like that, but I've found that's generally the minority of games and you can sometimes work your way through it anyway if you understand the game well enough - especially important when you're prey. Sorry it wasn't more enjoyable for you
FluffyLizardFunTime
New to the forum

Postby DawiKhazzad » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:48 pm

I really like this! Played with just cards dealing back and forth until the new release, and I have to say it's pretty great! Maybe in the future dialogue and backgrounds could be changed for different scenarios, but I think this has a lot of promise.
DawiKhazzad
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game