QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby MelonBoobies » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:57 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Quick question, is there a way to make it so the pred would digest ONLY the food (instead of destroying it)? Maybe also have an option where they'd digest SOME of the potions and not all of em (I carry about 100 potions on me at all times hence the request/question)?
Cuz sometimes I get reformed and when I do, it just deleted all of my potions & food which (yeah it makes sense) but also it's a bit of a hassle due to how many of them i carry around.


I should probably reword that in the next update, but when I wrote "destroys food and ingredients dead prey had in their inventory" it's just digesting them without getting the effects. So that could be what you want.
I can't have some potions get digested (atleast, not in a pretty way.) But I could have an option to exclude the player's inventory from being combed through. Not sure if you'll need that though if the prior option satisfies you.

For the destroy thing I was thinking of digesting them and getting the effects (at least for food ... idk). Like their belly gets stuffed further with the food once you're digested ..? or add the food straight to the weight gain idk ... I just thought the "destroy food" option just deleted em all and I just wanted something like well
-Pred digest prey with 40 cheese wheels in their inv -> all cheese wheels go into pred stomach when prey itself dies OR -> cheese wheels get digested along side prey (not necessarily literally) and pred gain the weight from all 40 cheese wheels
Or something like that (I ain't a modder ... i dunno how this stuff works lol)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:53 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Quick question, is there a way to make it so the pred would digest ONLY the food (instead of destroying it)? Maybe also have an option where they'd digest SOME of the potions and not all of em (I carry about 100 potions on me at all times hence the request/question)?
Cuz sometimes I get reformed and when I do, it just deleted all of my potions & food which (yeah it makes sense) but also it's a bit of a hassle due to how many of them i carry around.


I should probably reword that in the next update, but when I wrote "destroys food and ingredients dead prey had in their inventory" it's just digesting them without getting the effects. So that could be what you want.
I can't have some potions get digested (atleast, not in a pretty way.) But I could have an option to exclude the player's inventory from being combed through. Not sure if you'll need that though if the prior option satisfies you.

For the destroy thing I was thinking of digesting them and getting the effects (at least for food ... idk). Like their belly gets stuffed further with the food once you're digested ..? or add the food straight to the weight gain idk ... I just thought the "destroy food" option just deleted em all and I just wanted something like well
-Pred digest prey with 40 cheese wheels in their inv -> all cheese wheels go into pred stomach when prey itself dies OR -> cheese wheels get digested along side prey (not necessarily literally) and pred gain the weight from all 40 cheese wheels
Or something like that (I ain't a modder ... i dunno how this stuff works lol)


Yeah that currently happens, with the last option for the Digestion Preset, you'll digest the food/ingredients/potions prey have in their inventories. You could see this in the console too if you have weight gain enabled. It doesn't happen immediately tho, so you don't digest 40 cheese wheels in a second. Also the weight gain / effects of digesting said food doesn't apply for npcs.
Unless what I described is not happening, in which case it's probably a bug.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby MelonBoobies » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:57 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
I should probably reword that in the next update, but when I wrote "destroys food and ingredients dead prey had in their inventory" it's just digesting them without getting the effects. So that could be what you want.
I can't have some potions get digested (atleast, not in a pretty way.) But I could have an option to exclude the player's inventory from being combed through. Not sure if you'll need that though if the prior option satisfies you.

For the destroy thing I was thinking of digesting them and getting the effects (at least for food ... idk). Like their belly gets stuffed further with the food once you're digested ..? or add the food straight to the weight gain idk ... I just thought the "destroy food" option just deleted em all and I just wanted something like well
-Pred digest prey with 40 cheese wheels in their inv -> all cheese wheels go into pred stomach when prey itself dies OR -> cheese wheels get digested along side prey (not necessarily literally) and pred gain the weight from all 40 cheese wheels
Or something like that (I ain't a modder ... i dunno how this stuff works lol)


Yeah that currently happens, with the last option for the Digestion Preset, you'll digest the food/ingredients/potions prey have in their inventories. You could see this in the console too if you have weight gain enabled. It doesn't happen immediately tho, so you don't digest 40 cheese wheels in a second. Also the weight gain / effects of digesting said food doesn't apply for npcs.
Unless what I described is not happening, in which case it's probably a bug.

I mean i new the option to "digest potions & food" meant they were added to weight but I was talking about doing this JUST for the food and possibly for NPCs too ..?
(Thanks for sitting through my horrible attempts at explaining lol)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:23 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
Yeah that currently happens, with the last option for the Digestion Preset, you'll digest the food/ingredients/potions prey have in their inventories. You could see this in the console too if you have weight gain enabled. It doesn't happen immediately tho, so you don't digest 40 cheese wheels in a second. Also the weight gain / effects of digesting said food doesn't apply for npcs.
Unless what I described is not happening, in which case it's probably a bug.

I mean i new the option to "digest potions & food" meant they were added to weight but I was talking about doing this JUST for the food and possibly for NPCs too ..?
(Thanks for sitting through my horrible attempts at explaining lol)


Sure, I'll get around to doing that. I'll let you choose to digest / gain weight from food and ingredients, potions, or both. And I'll let it happen to npcs also.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby Dongers » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:15 am

How about adding a spell that the longer you use it on an npc the more weight they lose/gain. Would be a good quality of life improvement since it doesn't require you to use "Eat This" on an npc with items that you got in the console. Would also make it easier to test if weight gain is working, cause with Gameplay Edit's current version it only works on the player character. NPC's can't gain weight by eating and digesting.
User avatar
Dongers
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:07 am

Dongers wrote:How about adding a spell that the longer you use it on an npc the more weight they lose/gain. Would be a good quality of life improvement since it doesn't require you to use "Eat This" on an npc with items that you got in the console. Would also make it easier to test if weight gain is working, cause with Gameplay Edit's current version it only works on the player character. NPC's can't gain weight by eating and digesting.


Ehh maybe. I already think it's easy to test weight gain for npcs.
And about the current version, since non follower npcs don't have console notifications for weight gain you might think that. Unless it actually is a bug, check if a follower sends a weight gain notification to the console.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby Dongers » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:38 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
Dongers wrote:How about adding a spell that the longer you use it on an npc the more weight they lose/gain. Would be a good quality of life improvement since it doesn't require you to use "Eat This" on an npc with items that you got in the console. Would also make it easier to test if weight gain is working, cause with Gameplay Edit's current version it only works on the player character. NPC's can't gain weight by eating and digesting.


Ehh maybe. I already think it's easy to test weight gain for npcs.
And about the current version, since non follower npcs don't have console notifications for weight gain you might think that. Unless it actually is a bug, check if a follower sends a weight gain notification to the console.


Followers don't have any notifications. They don't change weight too. Tested it with Lydia.
User avatar
Dongers
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby TheMysteriousStranger » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:50 pm

I've been trying out the gameplay edits for some time now and I must say that I really enjoy the improvements to the weight gain/loss feature. I have however noticed some unintended features/bugs:
- If "Digest items is automatic" is enabled and you have separate skulls activated with Devourment Refactor, the skulls of followers/etc. are also destroyed.
- The player does not appear to respect the default locus setting with the Vore power and exclusively uses "Swallow" (oral). Endo appears to be working as normal though, as do NPCs. I tried to changing DevourmentDialog_Locus in the console but that didn't do anything (I don't even know if it is related to the setting but I figured it was worth a try).

I can also confirm that followers do not change weight, even when setting the sliders to maximum. I seem to remember that it worked with an earlier version (at least it showed up in the console) but I can't say for sure since I do not have that version any more.
TheMysteriousStranger
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby Kinkirin » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:23 pm

Does updating Gameplay Edits mod on an existing save supposed to work fine? NPCs don't respect the Random Noms settings anymore after updating, nor does the size rings I use from the Merchant in Winterhold. Console also doesn't show a difference when eating someone I put through lots of weight gain

Edit: Okay so maybe I misunderstood the addition. I thought that if you ate someone who's weight was high you'd gain more weight. Eating stuff like giants does give more weight vs humans though, tested it out on a follower. Would it be possible to have a chararcter's devourment weight affect weight gain? So you could potentially fatten someone up and then eat them for more weight gain.
User avatar
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 3:22 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby ine0706 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:07 pm

Hi.
Currently(Gameplay 9.22.22), swallowing occurs even if the value of the 'Follwer Corpse before chance' option is applied to 0.
To be exact, when the enemy's HP reaches zero, if there is a follower around it, Follower will swallow it unconditionally.
How can i fix it?
sorry, my bad english.
ine0706
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:32 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:48 am

Updated again for some bugfixing and other things. Even gave npcs the Noxious Bloat spell so you could get stuffeed while in combat.

TheMysteriousStranger wrote:I've been trying out the gameplay edits for some time now and I must say that I really enjoy the improvements to the weight gain/loss feature. I have however noticed some unintended features/bugs:
- If "Digest items is automatic" is enabled and you have separate skulls activated with Devourment Refactor, the skulls of followers/etc. are also destroyed.
- The player does not appear to respect the default locus setting with the Vore power and exclusively uses "Swallow" (oral). Endo appears to be working as normal though, as do NPCs. I tried to changing DevourmentDialog_Locus in the console but that didn't do anything (I don't even know if it is related to the setting but I figured it was worth a try).

I can also confirm that followers do not change weight, even when setting the sliders to maximum. I seem to remember that it worked with an earlier version (at least it showed up in the console) but I can't say for sure since I do not have that version any more.

Recent update fixed both of these. Thanks for pointing them out and being specific.

ine0706 wrote:Hi.
Currently(Gameplay 9.22.22), swallowing occurs even if the value of the 'Follwer Corpse before chance' option is applied to 0.
To be exact, when the enemy's HP reaches zero, if there is a follower around it, Follower will swallow it unconditionally.
How can i fix it?
sorry, my bad english.

You mentioned this in the discord and I believe I have this fixed as well.

Dongers wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:Ehh maybe. I already think it's easy to test weight gain for npcs.
And about the current version, since non follower npcs don't have console notifications for weight gain you might think that. Unless it actually is a bug, check if a follower sends a weight gain notification to the console.


Followers don't have any notifications. They don't change weight too. Tested it with Lydia.

On my end after some playing around I still have weight gain working. I know I wasn't the only one who had things work fine this update but who knows. Maybe this update will fix things.

Kinkirin wrote:Does updating Gameplay Edits mod on an existing save supposed to work fine? NPCs don't respect the Random Noms settings anymore after updating, nor does the size rings I use from the Merchant in Winterhold. Console also doesn't show a difference when eating someone I put through lots of weight gain

Edit: Okay so maybe I misunderstood the addition. I thought that if you ate someone who's weight was high you'd gain more weight. Eating stuff like giants does give more weight vs humans though, tested it out on a follower. Would it be possible to have a chararcter's devourment weight affect weight gain? So you could potentially fatten someone up and then eat them for more weight gain.

I'd say things are supposed to work fine on a new save, but some people have issues and some don't.
And i'll look into that suggestion.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/28/22)

Postby LostCause » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:02 pm

Idea: Make the Hungry Bones perk into hungry ghosts instead so that they can actually satisfy their hunger. Make it a power or spell instead of automatic, and make the summons scale in some way so that they have actually useable stats. This perk always seemed fine in concept but kind of annoying and not useful in practice. Feels like a prime target for some gameplay improvements.

Edit: Also for a few versions now the "potion drop chance" MCM option has appeared to have an incorrect tooltip or name: https://puu.sh/JnxNf/5c9fbf7ffa.png I thought it was a bug with my existing save but I just loaded up a new game to check on the 22/9 version of gameplay edits. This was originally the MCM option for the chance to find them as loot in bodies, right? I assume it is supposed to still be that.

Edit2: Is it normal for my papyrus log to be constantly spammed with this?
Spoiler: show
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (000B9988)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (00019DDB)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (1F10E5FE)].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (000DCB41)].defaultGhostScript.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (0001A6C1)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (3020DADD)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (FE01CBEB)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (3F39D35C)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
User avatar
LostCause
Participator
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:55 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby TheMysteriousStranger » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:02 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
TheMysteriousStranger wrote:I've been trying out the gameplay edits for some time now and I must say that I really enjoy the improvements to the weight gain/loss feature. I have however noticed some unintended features/bugs:
- If "Digest items is automatic" is enabled and you have separate skulls activated with Devourment Refactor, the skulls of followers/etc. are also destroyed.
- The player does not appear to respect the default locus setting with the Vore power and exclusively uses "Swallow" (oral). Endo appears to be working as normal though, as do NPCs. I tried to changing DevourmentDialog_Locus in the console but that didn't do anything (I don't even know if it is related to the setting but I figured it was worth a try).

I can also confirm that followers do not change weight, even when setting the sliders to maximum. I seem to remember that it worked with an earlier version (at least it showed up in the console) but I can't say for sure since I do not have that version any more.

Recent update fixed both of these. Thanks for pointing them out and being specific.


Don't mention it, it is you who should be thanked for being so quick to respond :D.
The latest update fixed all the issues on my end (I haven't tested the skull problem though as I am still tweaking the settings). I think I also figured out the "problem" with follower weight gain: I have a quest mod which assigned me an undismissable follower and it seems like he stole the follower spot(s). By activating NPC weight gain (and logging), my normal followers showed up in the console again, so there may be some slight inconveniences involved if people are using follower mods. Hopefully this will be of some help to other people with follower weight gain problems.

I did notice that the swallow RNG was back though and I'm not sure if it's an issue on my installation, with the relevant perks, or a compatibility problem with Devourment Acid Levels. I will do some more testing later today to see if I can find the culprit.

On another note, will weight loss affect all NPCs within a specific radius and will it reset at some point? I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to set the minimum weight at a reasonable level to avoid all the town people from becoming "stick figures".

EDIT: I tried reinstalling the Gameplay Edits, with and without cleaning the save, I removed and readded all Voracious perks, and I disabled Devourment Acid Levels, but the vore power still ran the vore attack checks/RNG mechanic.

I also noticed that weight loss due to time passing is applied twice when Gameplay Edits (9.28.22) is loaded. Without the mod, it is only applied once, so some scripts of Refactor may not be completely overwritten with the latest version.
TheMysteriousStranger
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm

TheMysteriousStranger wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
TheMysteriousStranger wrote:I've been trying out the gameplay edits for some time now and I must say that I really enjoy the improvements to the weight gain/loss feature. I have however noticed some unintended features/bugs:
- If "Digest items is automatic" is enabled and you have separate skulls activated with Devourment Refactor, the skulls of followers/etc. are also destroyed.
- The player does not appear to respect the default locus setting with the Vore power and exclusively uses "Swallow" (oral). Endo appears to be working as normal though, as do NPCs. I tried to changing DevourmentDialog_Locus in the console but that didn't do anything (I don't even know if it is related to the setting but I figured it was worth a try).

I can also confirm that followers do not change weight, even when setting the sliders to maximum. I seem to remember that it worked with an earlier version (at least it showed up in the console) but I can't say for sure since I do not have that version any more.

Recent update fixed both of these. Thanks for pointing them out and being specific.


Don't mention it, it is you who should be thanked for being so quick to respond :D.
The latest update fixed all the issues on my end (I haven't tested the skull problem though as I am still tweaking the settings). I think I also figured out the "problem" with follower weight gain: I have a quest mod which assigned me an undismissable follower and it seems like he stole the follower spot(s). By activating NPC weight gain (and logging), my normal followers showed up in the console again, so there may be some slight inconveniences involved if people are using follower mods. Hopefully this will be of some help to other people with follower weight gain problems.

I did notice that the swallow RNG was back though and I'm not sure if it's an issue on my installation, with the relevant perks, or a compatibility problem with Devourment Acid Levels. I will do some more testing later today to see if I can find the culprit.

On another note, will weight loss affect all NPCs within a specific radius and will it reset at some point? I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to set the minimum weight at a reasonable level to avoid all the town people from becoming "stick figures".

EDIT: I tried reinstalling the Gameplay Edits, with and without cleaning the save, I removed and readded all Voracious perks, and I disabled Devourment Acid Levels, but the vore power still ran the vore attack checks/RNG mechanic.

I also noticed that weight loss due to time passing is applied twice when Gameplay Edits (9.28.22) is loaded. Without the mod, it is only applied once, so some scripts of Refactor may not be completely overwritten with the latest version.


Thanks for the bug reports, fixed in the latest update. The bug with the player losing weight twice was when npc weight gain was also enabled and since the player is technically an npc we control, they lost weight again.
As of now npc weight loss occurs for those near the player and doesn't reset. In the future maybe the AE version of devourment will give us more room for customizing npc weight.
For now I'd just use some mods to randomize the weight of npcs and or use the unique player body.
Last edited by QueueSD11 on Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/28/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:26 pm

LostCause wrote:Idea: Make the Hungry Bones perk into hungry ghosts instead so that they can actually satisfy their hunger. Make it a power or spell instead of automatic, and make the summons scale in some way so that they have actually useable stats. This perk always seemed fine in concept but kind of annoying and not useful in practice. Feels like a prime target for some gameplay improvements.

Edit: Also for a few versions now the "potion drop chance" MCM option has appeared to have an incorrect tooltip or name: https://puu.sh/JnxNf/5c9fbf7ffa.png I thought it was a bug with my existing save but I just loaded up a new game to check on the 22/9 version of gameplay edits. This was originally the MCM option for the chance to find them as loot in bodies, right? I assume it is supposed to still be that.

Edit2: Is it normal for my papyrus log to be constantly spammed with this?
Spoiler: show
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: Cannot call DevourmentGEPerk_FrontLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (000B9988)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (000B9988)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (00019DDB)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (00019DDB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (1F10E5FE)].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 2 on (1F10E5FE)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (000DCB41)].defaultGhostScript.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 1 on (000DCB41)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (0001A6C1)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (0001A6C1)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (3020DADD)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 5 on (3020DADD)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (FE01CBEB)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 7 on (FE01CBEB)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237
[09/28/2022 - 11:04:08PM] Error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (3F39D35C)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.FrontLoadedCheck() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 317
[Active effect 4 on (3F39D35C)].DevourmentBellyScaling.MyDeadDigestionHandler() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 237


If I can get it working in the way I imagine then sure.
And I updated the mod to hopefully remedy that papyrus log issue.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Postby LostCause » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:56 pm

Sweet. Will check out the fix later if I have time or after the weekend.
User avatar
LostCause
Participator
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:55 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Postby DarkRain » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:09 am

weight gain notifications this is a very good addition, I wonder if it is possible to make a weight scale (or a weight figure) for followers and NPCs, for example, in the right corner of the screen, like in Fallout 4? it would also be interesting to make a hunger scale, like in fallout ^^;
User avatar
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 3:57 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:52 pm

DarkRain wrote:weight gain notifications this is a very good addition, I wonder if it is possible to make a weight scale (or a weight figure) for followers and NPCs, for example, in the right corner of the screen, like in Fallout 4? it would also be interesting to make a hunger scale, like in fallout ^^;

Not too familiar with fallout 4 vore to understand the weight scale / weight figure part fully, if its what I think it is not sure if Skyrim's UI lets you put the animated belly that FOV had.
And if hunger scale is what I think it is, devourment supports INeed, Realistic Needs and Diseases, Minineeds, and the Creation Club Survival mod, those mods already have hunger systems and are already customizable.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Postby Chugly » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:19 pm

Any plans on adding dialogue for willing prey to world interactions? There probably aren't many options splicing existing dialogue but VAsynth might work.
User avatar
Chugly
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:28 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Postby mauler158 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:43 pm

do you think it would be possible to create a spell/power to transfer prey from player to npc or vice versa? i've been thinking about creating a sexlab addon to trigger it after sex but i realise sexlab triggers could achieve this already. Great work as always. You've responded to a good number of my requests at this point i feel obliged to pay you in some way, got a kofi or patreon?
mauler158
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bearlord42, Bladetiger135, Blank586, BlDeDrKi, cxnad, Cyberneticous, DangerPlays, DepravedDiamond, deviantstar, DuckMan2423, GameDoll, Ghosse, Huntsman1, hzpro, invisiblerat, ipiyou, jackthor, Jimmeyboy117, KnightlyNinja, kotni2000, LadyDeath115, lewajet, Manchura, meaning4, NiceGuy95, omegaman17, PancakeWolf, Poiyo, randomthefox, Roland919, Skybloodsoul, stuffofthings8, Thenewguy, Thor11, Timi, Urielzael2, vanderlan, VizardMan, vuurdraak249, why1234, Yaanu91, Yechen, zaikou, zaxxqrw2