Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (Showcase)

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:24 am

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:Just a heads up because I can see it happening. You may want to think about certain things now like if you want to allow mods/redistribution etc etc. A lot of things can be off putting and you don't think on it (or should have to) until it's too late and someone's done it or gone through files and saying stuff like "I saw this, where is it?"

Most of the subsystems are extremely versatile to allow for easy development -- If a player wants to mod the game, it'll be pretty easy for them to. As I said previously, I'm a picky person when it comes to this fetish, so if someone who is into something entirely different can find it in themselves to add a whole new scenario into the game, then more power to them I suppose.

Additionally, there is already a system in place which allows players to change various aspects of their experience using configuration files, such as what clothes the AI is wearing, player size, AI personality traits, etc. It's not the most user-friendly way of doing it, but it'll work for the moment. Here's a sample file that configures the Giantess, just to put things in perspective of how customizable the fine details are: https://i.imgur.com/m7oXlF9.png (image was too high to embed)

No no, I mean list if something is allowed or disallowed. There's sadly people who also will take free stuff, mod it then rerelease or resell it. It can suck if someone else's project gets more attention than your original one just because they did something differently or added some things you don't.

Saying about uses publicly in your first post can save you a lot of headache/demotivation depending if it happens.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:16 am

Is this a VR game? If yes, is it VR only or can it be played on desktop?
Dongers
Participator

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:44 pm

Talex wrote:I would like to choose the color of gastric juice (make it more green or yellow, change its transparency)

Implemented!:
Spoiler: show

Might need to add stomach coloring anyways so the acid won't look out of place!

---

Dongers wrote:Is this a VR game? If yes, is it VR only or can it be played on desktop?

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:I'd have no way to test it as I do not own a VR headset, so I won't be implementing that kind of thing any time soon, unfortunately.

---

Daichi777 wrote:No no, I mean list if something is allowed or disallowed. There's sadly people who also will take free stuff, mod it then rerelease or resell it. It can suck if someone else's project gets more attention than your original one just because they did something differently or added some things you don't.

Saying about uses publicly in your first post can save you a lot of headache/demotivation depending if it happens.

I could make a list of do's and dont's, but I just don't feel it's worth my time trying to police people when I really can't. Modders will be modders. Ultimately, I am currently the only one who knows this code inside and out, the only one who knows how all the systems works together. Due to this, I'll have the major advantage of being able to quickly add bigger and better features, fix bugs, tweak systems, etc. If somebody can beat all that, well, I think they deserve to take the spotlight :lol: (with credit to me of course)
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jomann » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:27 pm

Really like the Idea you're going for. Can't wait to try it out once it releases.
Jomann
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:15 pm

In all honesty, this looks like a dream implementation of all the mechanics most people try for in this sort of game. It looks really awesome, you're doing an excellent job! Really looking forward to giving this a try when you're ready for a public release. :D
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draupnir7 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:19 am

Always wanted more of Dreams, Dangerous Exploration, and For Academic Purposes. Done or not, Christmas has come early. Bless you.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby EDDC8782 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:32 pm

I'm excited for the outcome of this game, I love pov vore <3
EDDC8782
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:12 am

My, my, my... Now THIS looks like quality! I'll definitely keep an eye on this one! Looking forward to the demo's launch!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alijen » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:44 am

Sounds great, i like it! color blind test
alijen
New to the forum

Postby CreamTheEel » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:02 am

who's that guy who's friends with WildSpartans who plays these kinds of games?
i wanna see them play this.
Cream the Rabbit with an eel tail in the role of Wattson from Apex Legends.

I'm female IRL and I prefer to be prey.
CreamTheEel
New to the forum

Postby JamKelpi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:42 am

this is a very professional job.
i'm impressed with your attention to detail.
JamKelpi
New to the forum

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:47 am

New developments!

• Digested food now contributes to a pile of mush at the bottom of the stomach, and when the stomach thinks there's nothing left to digest, it opens the pyloric valve and empties the mush to the intestines.
  • Bubbles now grow and pop on the surface of the acid for added detail.
  • Acid droplets now 'secret' from the stomach walls instead of just spawning and immediately falling.
  • Added a main menu. I bet you can tell where the inspiration for it came from.

Screenshots / Videos:
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:12 pm

A couple questions:

First: Will we be able to feed other tinies to the Giantess? Or will it remain player only?
Secondly: Regarding the list of things you won't be including (mainly the disposal, AV and presumably lower digestion then) does that mean modders are allowed to create addons with these things, or is it completely banned?
Lastly: Does she burp?
Dongers
Participator

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:53 am

Dongers wrote:First: Will we be able to feed other tinies to the Giantess? Or will it remain player only?

This is on my todo list, but first I've got to fix tinies' thinking routines.

Dongers wrote:Secondly: Regarding the list of things you won't be including (mainly the disposal, AV and presumably lower digestion then) does that mean modders are allowed to create addons with these things, or is it completely banned?

I personally don't care what modders do with the game, just as long as they follow these rules:
  • Provide credit to me.
  • Don't re-sell the mod, including any assets / code of it that isn't explicitly yours.
  • Don't lock the mod behind a paywall.
I know I can't really enforce these rules, so I'm kind of relying on the honor system for all of that.

Dongers wrote:Lastly: Does she burp?

Yep. When she swallows an object, it adds a huge chance that she'll burp after it gets to her stomach, and as its digesting, it continuously adds onto the chance that she'll burp again (albeit a way smaller chance).
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lov345 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:12 am

finally, a fucking quality game idea
at least its not another vn
Lov345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flendo » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:05 pm

Hey, just wanted to add to the support in saying that this looks amazing already! Good luck with the project!
Flendo
New to the forum

Postby Imnothere44 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:35 am

If you're sharing to see how the community thinks, then I do want to say that I am blown away and very excited for this! Of course zero pressure whatsoever but I cannot wait to see where you take it and hopefully play it someday! Really amazing work.
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby Apruum » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:22 am

Looks good already. Can't wait
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby themysteriousgamer » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:33 pm

this looks amazing
themysteriousgamer
New to the forum

Postby Junu » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:58 pm

Don't get a lot of sandbox type games like this and especially F/f ones, colour me very curious. I'm looking forward to trying out the first build whenever it gets uploaded.
Good luck!
Junu
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game