Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cara in Creekmaw - Prologue

Postby giannifrazzi » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:22 pm

Even if it doesn't contain much vore right now, I think it is alredy a pretty good vn(even if i'm not a fan of cock vore and animal vore). An interesting scene I think you could add would be cock vore and the prey transfer to unbirth, vore or anal vore. Obliviously this only when you'll start to add human preds.
giannifrazzi
Been posting for a bit

Postby HugsForDrugs » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:07 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:I was mainly unsatisfied with how wide (basically not wide enough) the mouths of the models can go without looking absolutely whacky, so I decided to not consider the "Human Pred" tag for the Prologue. However, I'm more than willing to experiment and find a workaround to make it look good while also not making anything look out of place.
The more you Strech the UV map and mesh on the character model out the more extra mesh you're going to have to add to the character to keep it looking okay that's verts, edges, face's, and the more you will have to mess around with the UV map. I would focus on putting more mesh on the face, chest, and belly region of the character models then smooth it out seeing as those places are the most spots that will get effected by the deformation. Then i would try an optimize the scene as best as possible without losing quality as best as possible like for instance minimizing your viewport movement that puts less load on your computer. I also want to point out that adding more mesh also adds more memory to your computer so more load as well. So, trying to find a balance is really important you can even paint on mesh to the character model if you are using blender, I would also recommend testing this stuff on Evee mode it will give less quality but better performance while you work then switch back to normal mode when you're ready to render and animate the scenes.

I understand what you mean and yes I believe it was a combination of slight UV stretching as well as some of the triangles of the model's mouth intersecting itself (I was suspecting it had something to do with how the face was rigged on the model) which turned me off from conceptualizing it further. Currently, I have experimented with a way to get the belly looking "correct" in a human-human situation so really excited about that. I will try to strike a balance between the quality as well as the memory usage as you have mentioned in future episodes with regard to deformation and optimization. I have tried Blender once or twice but I honestly got lost in its user interface (maybe my old age is catching up) but seeing what it can do really makes me want to jump back in considering there is an enormous range of things I could do with the appropriate models and know-how, but yes maybe it's something I'll read up on over the year-end holidays. :P
If it's the actual bones in the rig that's messed up like then going in and figuring out how to fix what's wrong with the rig as a whole would be a smarter way to go about fixing the problem then just sculpting out a new character or rerigging the entire thing again. I would also figure out how you can change the tris to quads one way to do that is to basically select the entire mesh and then hit alt - j on the keyboard shortcut it coverts tris to quads as best as possible this is only for blender. as for UV fixing you just got to play with it till you get the square values and seams how you want them but if you figured out a good way to do it already then that's great news if you ever have issues let me know and ill help the best I can.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:14 am

giannifrazzi wrote:Even if it doesn't contain much vore right now, I think it is alredy a pretty good vn(even if i'm not a fan of cock vore and animal vore). An interesting scene I think you could add would be cock vore and the prey transfer to unbirth, vore or anal vore. Obliviously this only when you'll start to add human preds.

Thank you for playing! :D And yes, I understand the vore that is currently in the prologue is definitely not a combination that is to everyone's preference (and that's perfectly okay! I fully expected this as I was developing the story/scenes), but as future episodes roll along, all that you have mentioned is 100% on the table.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:30 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:
I understand what you mean and yes I believe it was a combination of slight UV stretching as well as some of the triangles of the model's mouth intersecting itself (I was suspecting it had something to do with how the face was rigged on the model) which turned me off from conceptualizing it further. Currently, I have experimented with a way to get the belly looking "correct" in a human-human situation so really excited about that. I will try to strike a balance between the quality as well as the memory usage as you have mentioned in future episodes with regard to deformation and optimization. I have tried Blender once or twice but I honestly got lost in its user interface (maybe my old age is catching up) but seeing what it can do really makes me want to jump back in considering there is an enormous range of things I could do with the appropriate models and know-how, but yes maybe it's something I'll read up on over the year-end holidays. :P
If it's the actual bones in the rig that's messed up like then going in and figuring out how to fix what's wrong with the rig as a whole would be a smarter way to go about fixing the problem then just sculpting out a new character or rerigging the entire thing again. I would also figure out how you can change the tris to quads one way to do that is to basically select the entire mesh and then hit alt - j on the keyboard shortcut it coverts tris to quads as best as possible this is only for blender. as for UV fixing you just got to play with it till you get the square values and seams how you want them but if you figured out a good way to do it already then that's great news if you ever have issues let me know and ill help the best I can.

Yes, I'm definitely no sculptor or professional modeler and it's just tons of tweaking on my end for several things to look as best as they can. I believe the face are made up of quads (thankfully) and I miswrote my previous post regarding the triangles 8O

I must say, those shortcuts like you mentioned are definitely the many reasons I want to pick up Blender when I have free time (for its efficiency and higher potential output), and I'm thankful for the help you're offering. I will see how it goes when I'm picking it up and let you know again! Thank you so much for the insight and direction! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:54 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
Yes, I'm definitely no sculptor or professional modeler and it's just tons of tweaking on my end for several things to look as best as they can. I believe the face are made up of quads (thankfully) and I miswrote my previous post regarding the triangles 8O

I must say, those shortcuts like you mentioned are definitely the many reasons I want to pick up Blender when I have free time (for its efficiency and higher potential output), and I'm thankful for the help you're offering. I will see how it goes when I'm picking it up and let you know again! Thank you so much for the insight and direction! :D

hugsfordrugs wrote:
You're welcome if you ever get stuck or feel lost always ask here on ekas don't try and give yourself a headache over it, there are help threads on here and people who are willing to help you out.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:14 am

This is a really good start, but I have to say that using uncompressed png for the images is positively killing the file size. Because you're using full screen images at all times you don't need png transparency, and using high quality jpeg compression instead results in visually indistinguishable content at 1/15th the size on disk. You could get the final zip from 2.6 gigs down to probably few hundred megs at most by recompressing your images.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:29 am

The apk did work. But I managed to get the PC version to work in joiplay. And I have to say I enjoyed everything I played so far!

But dear God is the fiance a controlling dick. Mama and Galo all the way.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Ariaspoaa » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:44 am

Seifens wrote:This is a really good start, but I have to say that using uncompressed png for the images is positively killing the file size. Because you're using full screen images at all times you don't need png transparency, and using high quality jpeg compression instead results in visually indistinguishable content at 1/15th the size on disk. You could get the final zip from 2.6 gigs down to probably few hundred megs at most by recompressing your images.

Hey there! Thank you so much for playing! And you have made an absolutely valid point, that was definitely an oversight on my part to inflate the game size unnecessarily given the style of presentation (i.e. not needing an alpha background in almost all cases). I will be preparing new links to downloads that require significantly reduced disk space (it is now coming in at 500mb instead of the original 2.5gb) :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:49 am

2quick4u wrote:The apk did work. But I managed to get the PC version to work in joiplay. And I have to say I enjoyed everything I played so far!

But dear God is the fiance a controlling dick. Mama and Galo all the way.

That's awesome to hear, I'm glad that the game is working well in terms of apk and running on joiplay, and thank you so much for playing! And yes, both Marie and Gallo are one of my top picks too (not that I'm biased or anything :lol: )
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby HoneyCookie » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:23 am

Nice work with the images, but I hope you add the option to avoid vore/sex with animals. No problem for me if you like add stuff like this to the game, but I hope you turn it optional so guys like me who dont like stuff with animals or family can play the game with pleasure.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:57 am

HoneyCookie wrote:Nice work with the images, but I hope you add the option to avoid vore/sex with animals. No problem for me if you like add stuff like this to the game, but I hope you turn it optional so guys like me who dont like stuff with animals or family can play the game with pleasure.

Thank you for playing as well as the praise! :D I understand what you mean in terms of having optional vore/sex with animals. Due to the story structure and with the Prologue trying to establish a "base" for me to work on in future episodes, some scenes are left unavoidable in order to satisfy certain aspects of the plot, thus skipping those could cause a lot of confusion in the story. However, I will keep what you said in mind for future episodes!
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unknown93 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:38 am

Loved it but, I hope you add sleeping and unaware prey, along with pregnant prey, also unbirthing said prey.
Also, hope the dog also does vore and I mean both cock and oral vore
Especially if he does it while Cara or someone else is asleep and only wake up once they are fully inside with no way of knowing what is happening
Unknown93
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:58 am

Unknown93 wrote:Loved it but, I hope you add sleeping and unaware prey, along with pregnant prey, also unbirthing said prey.
Also, hope the dog also does vore and I mean both cock and oral vore
Especially if he does it while Cara or someone else is asleep and only wake up once they are fully inside with no way of knowing what is happening

Thank you for playing! :D And yes, I'll definitely try to include a nice amount of variety in the vore encounters (as long as they have a good buildup prior and make sense story-wise). Stay tuned!
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unknown93 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:52 am

Hey, so I read that graphic digestion is planned in this, how graphic is it possible to go in daz?
Or will you use blender for those parts?
Unknown93
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:06 am

Unknown93 wrote:Hey, so I read that graphic digestion is planned in this, how graphic is it possible to go in daz?
Or will you use blender for those parts?

Hi! Thank you for playing! Regarding your question, graphic digestion plans to use an approach similar to the "interior" scene during the cock vore scene! Hope that answers your question! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unknown93 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:09 am

Thanks for answering and yeah that sounds about right.
Though is assume they won't necessarily be unconscious or asleep, except in certain cases? while they are being digested I mean.
Unknown93
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:22 am

Unknown93 wrote:Thanks for answering and yeah that sounds about right.
Though is assume they won't necessarily be unconscious or asleep, except in certain cases? while they are being digested I mean.

That would depend on the situation and context! There would be times where either one could happen but it will largely depend on what the scene is trying to achieve (sleeping/unaware digestion or awake/(un)willing digestion) :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby aperson1234567890 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:36 pm

Prologue seems nice so far. Only real issues I had were minor things like the horse having what appears to be a canine tail, as someone who owns horses it just bothered me. Other than that just a couple of things that are a matter of personal taste and are unimportant. I look forward to seeing where this goes!
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:42 am

aperson1234567890 wrote:Prologue seems nice so far. Only real issues I had were minor things like the horse having what appears to be a canine tail, as someone who owns horses it just bothered me. Other than that just a couple of things that are a matter of personal taste and are unimportant. I look forward to seeing where this goes!

Hi, thank you for playing! Admittedly, the tail was what came with the horse model so it was a detail I overlooked (and can't really solve either :( )
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unknown93 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:39 pm

Hey, so I forgot to ask, but will it be possible to see a sort of what if bad end in which Cara doesn't gets let put after being vored?
Any kind of vore I mean.
Unknown93
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game