Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby VariousVenoms » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:38 am

Cooldragon45 wrote:Does anyone have a full guide for this game. I'd really appreciate it. For context, I'm on chapter 6, I have all scenes for chapters 1-3, I haven't done the leopard scene in chapter for because the Drake's Cave can fuck right off, I know where all the chapter 5 preds are, but haven't done their scenes, I have 4 out of 6 of chapter 5 preys and know where the fifth one is(ellin), I have 3 prey scenes and 1 pred scene for chapter 6, and I have 3 star shards: The one from the lamia, the one from the harpy classes, and the one from tenshi. Please help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

P. S. If anyone's missing the scenes I mentioned, I'll gladly help them out.
Update: I am now on chapter 8. I completed chapter 5's pred scenes, I have all the pred scenes and most of the prey scenes for chapter 6, I've found all the chapter 7 prey except one(the girl with a secret hideout), I know of four out of five preds in chapter 7, and I have the Muira pred scene and Ondine prey scene from chapter 8. Also I got Roxanne's Star shard and the one from Mythril Tower.
P. S. Nobody has to respond, it just feels good to post.

I haven't found the unbirthing/other scenes at all for the first few chapters so advice about them would be great.

You also aren't missing too much with the drake cave unless you want to wear a helmet. The scene is pretty lacklustre with the lepoard.
VariousVenoms
New to the forum

Postby Jomann » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:01 am

But wearing Helmets is totally worth it since they Boost experience gain and other stats, but if you refuse to do Drake's Cave you can also unlock Helmets via Cheat Codes.
Jomann
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jasper » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:22 am

Completely stuck on Drake cave, the dark blue ones just beeline for me and won't even go away if I hop back over the webbing to escape
don't know if they were intended to softlock you, but they do.
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby DPMako » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:16 pm

Just discovered this a few weeks ago, and now I've finished everything with 30 hours of gameplay!

Everything except figuring out what that "don't touch" pipe organ is for. And casually wondering if the bakery will ever open.

Anyways, for those of you stuck on the Drake cave: I feel your pain, it was one of my least favorite parts, too.

But yes, the dark blue ones do beeline for you. That section, you just have to keep running until you make it to the end. (remember to hold shift) If you backtrack and they block the way, then you have to start the entire cave over.

What I did to make the cave easier was save just before hopping each web, so if you get caught you can just quit and reload. Once I figured that out, it didn't take long to finish it.

Anyways... Someone was asking for general guidance?

Biggest thing I would say is to not worry about grinding and gear. Late game you get some MUCH better options for getting lots of exp (demon dojo) and money (caneweed/tower) than you have at any point previously, so grinding earlier is kind of wasted time. On a similar note, avoid buying high-level gear until you can buy Tier 8, as those items will grant you the ability to access the massively OP Tier 9 and they aren't cheap, the more money you waste earlier the longer they take to grind. (Start with the helmet first, as after getting the Tier 9 Helmet you can sell the Tier 8 and immediately buy the Tier 8 weapon, then you get the Tier 9 weapon and can sell the Tier 8 weapon to buy the armor.)

On the other hand, I greatly encourage you to explore every nook and cranny of the world! You'll end up naturally finding most of the vore scenes that way, and later when you consult the fortune teller to find out which ones you missed, you'll know what the clues are talking about.
DPMako
New to the forum

Postby Fiaura54 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:50 am

all of the information listed at the start but not; what types of vore are contained within?
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby DPMako » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:37 pm

Fiaura54 wrote:all of the information listed at the start but not; what types of vore are contained within?

Vast majority is soft oral fatal (although some species are immune or reform). Although there are two scenes with unbirth, and a couple with soul vore.

Majority F/F with a few instances of F/M and ?/F (although the former can be trivially avoided and the latter turned off with a setting).

Strong focus on digestion, expect descriptions of the entire process from start to finish. (Including disposal, although Scat can be disabled in the settings too.)

Mix of both pred and prey PoV; technically there are more unique prey scenes, but you'll be seeing pred scenes more often because they give tons of EXP and you'll want to repeat them for that alone. So much so that I'm not sure it's feasible to make it through the game without predding... It probably is, though, as the game isn't particularly hard.
DPMako
New to the forum

Postby kitsan » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:44 am

hello, I don't really understand RPG Maker is it possible to change the window size?
kitsan
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:53 pm

kitsan wrote:hello, I don't really understand RPG Maker is it possible to change the window size?

"Alt" + "Enter" gives you full screen; but for the RPG Maker version used here not in the usual way like for RPG Maker MV, Renpy or other apps.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby KiteRan » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:18 pm

I made it to the shadow castle place after beating the water girl boss and I don't stand a chance against the greater succubus or the 4 succubus fight to get those red buttons pressed. Seems like a huge difficulty spike I don't really want to grind for, but I guess having all tier 6 equipment and no helmet would comes back to haunt me eventually. Anyone know where I should grind at this point?
KiteRan
New to the forum

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:53 pm

KiteRan wrote:I made it to the shadow castle place after beating the water girl boss and I don't stand a chance against the greater succubus or the 4 succubus fight to get those red buttons pressed. Seems like a huge difficulty spike I don't really want to grind for, but I guess having all tier 6 equipment and no helmet would comes back to haunt me eventually. Anyone know where I should grind at this point?

The magical girl in the town where you take the ferry to the tower is meant for grinding. She's not super strong, just a sack of HP that gives a ton of xp. If you have good AOE(multi target) spells, the monsters in the lowest level of the volcano were where I grinded cash. The helmets help a LOT too.
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:00 am

yeah helmets are a pretty big deal. Unlocking them will give you a major boost
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby KiteRan » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:23 pm

K, got tier 8 armor, tier 6 helmet, and lvl 57, still can't beat the 4 succubus at the shadow castle. Having to grind for tier 8 weapons is gonna take a while, that was such a massive difficulty spike. Seems like the game is rushing me to the top stuff for late game. Is there any buffs or anything I else I can do or am I gonna have to grind this volcano for another hour +?
KiteRan
New to the forum

Postby KiteRan » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:11 am

Aye lvl 8 weapons are OP, got up to the lava girl. Love this game.
KiteRan
New to the forum

Postby KiteRan » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:38 am

And that's a wrap, beat the game at lvl 63, about 22 hours. Actually worth every second of it.
KiteRan
New to the forum

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:10 am

KiteRan wrote:And that's a wrap, beat the game at lvl 63, about 22 hours. Actually worth every second of it.

I love a happy ending
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby KiteRan » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:20 am

Found 9 star pieces so far, the fortune teller is pretty useful and the pieces seem to be in order from the places you've visited. But the one about going to an "icy tower in the mountains" where some "treasure" is "behind a locked door" is killing me. I've looked around Namara (the snow town) for an entrance to that ice tower, but can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Got it, just had to replay a bit of the chapter 7 quest. Got tier 9 armor, weapons, and helmet with some grinding and I'm currently lvl 76. Just gotta grind some levels and Tock is dead for sure. Then it's just a couple more missed scenes I gotta find.

EDIT: Beat Tock at lvl 94. When you find Russel again for the last time, him being self aware that it's his last piece of new dialogue is actually sad af.

EDIT: In gallery -> Tock -> Likes Leeks -> I didn't just grind for hours to fight Miku -> Yes I did -> Very POG
KiteRan
New to the forum

Postby Fiaura54 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:03 am

Can someone clarify the fetishes in this one?
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:00 am

KiteRan wrote:Found 9 star pieces so far, the fortune teller is pretty useful and the pieces seem to be in order from the places you've visited. But the one about going to an "icy tower in the mountains" where some "treasure" is "behind a locked door" is killing me. I've looked around Namara (the snow town) for an entrance to that ice tower, but can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Got it, just had to replay a bit of the chapter 7 quest. Got tier 9 armor, weapons, and helmet with some grinding and I'm currently lvl 76. Just gotta grind some levels and Tock is dead for sure. Then it's just a couple more missed scenes I gotta find.

EDIT: Beat Tock at lvl 94. When you find Russel again for the last time, him being self aware that it's his last piece of new dialogue is actually sad af.

EDIT: In gallery -> Tock -> Likes Leeks -> I didn't just grind for hours to fight Miku -> Yes I did -> Very POG

Yeah i got the reference since the clover club tho. more i didnt expect the miku refernce for Tock till i had to do the star peices an such at the clover club to fight her. though once i figured it out i was like as a huge vocaloid nerd twas pog.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby QAQAQ » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:36 am

just completed the main story and got two questions: First, what does Star Pieces do? I got 6 of them and need to collect the other four for the old guy's quest, but what will happen if you got all of them? Second, there's a floating castle in the sky right behind the Hall of Heroes near where we started, there seems no way to reach it, but I think it's there for a reason, so can we ever get there after unlocking some conditions?
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby VrangrGata » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:32 pm

GrayLotus wrote:I'll put a link to a near 100% I did some time ago. I think it's just missing some of the misc vore and unbirth scenes, and I have no idea where to find them.

i dont know why the file shows as a paint and i cant change it, anyone can help with that?
VrangrGata
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game