A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Postby Rowanwigg » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:07 pm

oppi wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wanna tell us about your new game?

The main char Sabrina is a blue haired witch who's also a bunny girl.
There will be weight gain again.
You will be able to unlock different potions that you can then brew.
Potions need ingreedients, which need to be dropped from monsters or gathered or even planted and then harvested.
You'll be able to craft other items like a witch broom to fly over specific obstacles.
There's potions that transform Sabrina into a different species like a lamia.
There will be 3 different "worlds" Sabrina has to visit to fulfill her mission to save her best friend.
The 3 worlds are 1. cyberpunk world with crazy people and robots and stuff 2. Medieval world with a lot of monster girls and 3. a modern world with tons of snacks.
Every world will have a "main villain" that needs to be beaten to enter the next "world".

That's the idea for the game that I have. What do you think?

Sounds hella dope!
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby VrangrGata » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:39 pm

Could anyone update a file with updated saves? I had to format my usb and lost my files
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Postby Achenar » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:45 am

GeisKhan wrote:
Ferno wrote:can anyone tell me where the redhead pred is supposed to be?

Spoiler: show
Area west of the fountain in the big city, 3rd door (the one to the right of the tavern).

That door is locked no matter what I try, what am I missing?
Achenar
Participator

Postby LethiaAzalea » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:58 am

oppi wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wanna tell us about your new game?

The main char Sabrina is a blue haired witch who's also a bunny girl.
There will be weight gain again.
You will be able to unlock different potions that you can then brew.
Potions need ingreedients, which need to be dropped from monsters or gathered or even planted and then harvested.
You'll be able to craft other items like a witch broom to fly over specific obstacles.
There's potions that transform Sabrina into a different species like a lamia.
There will be 3 different "worlds" Sabrina has to visit to fulfill her mission to save her best friend.
The 3 worlds are 1. cyberpunk world with crazy people and robots and stuff 2. Medieval world with a lot of monster girls and 3. a modern world with tons of snacks.
Every world will have a "main villain" that needs to be beaten to enter the next "world".

That's the idea for the game that I have. What do you think?

As long as there is a potion of eagerness to make all the cuties you encounter 'eager' to be digested...

okay half joke (though I LOVE eager prey) Honestly, this sounds absolutely AWESOME. I wouldn't mind if there was even like, a sims shop portion where you can sell the potions you make. Could make a really good excuse to try like, a random customer generator, or have a bunch of random customers you can either be a proper merchant towards, or lure them to be food. Doesn't HAVE to be random mind, but just an idea. The rest of your idea already sounds absolutely awesome, can't wait! (Be absolutely funny to have Pri be a customer only to gobble her up XD)
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby mistermadness » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:29 am

there is a guide link on the main post you can download
that should have all the current available scenes
unless oppi didnt update it to the latest patreon version of the guide
wich in that case let me know and ill send him the Guide file and have him update the link
perfect madness, always leads to succes
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinTan » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:45 pm

What must to do to eat horse girl?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:14 am

Achenar wrote:
GeisKhan wrote:

Area west of the fountain in the big city, 3rd door (the one to the right of the tavern).

I think you have to complete the library scenes first, maybe the princess and guards scene too.

TinTan wrote:What must to do to eat horse girl?

Go south to the beach and do the new beach girls scenes, then do the scenes with them in the maid school. New dialog will be available with the horse girl in the maid school. One of the ingredients you need after talking to her is outside castle gates, the other is around the lake before the succubi lair, can't remember where I found the third.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ferno » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:12 am

Achenar wrote:
GeisKhan wrote:

so the old lady in the center asking about here chicken will need to be given her chicken. She than gives you a key to open the door to that house where you can fight the redhead pred.
Ferno
New to the forum

Postby Prakmatiker » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:57 pm

is the 2.1 version the final one? because some scence mentioned are not in the quest log.
Prakmatiker
New to the forum

Postby Hurtthrower579 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:08 pm

So, is the title suggesting what I think?
Hurtthrower579
Been posting for a bit

Postby chance10 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:44 pm

oppi since the game is done being updated I was curious if you had a ending planned and if so how would have the game ended
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:45 pm

Hurtthrower579 wrote:So, is the title suggesting what I think?

they lost all the original files so this is the final update for this game
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:40 pm

I've noticed that there are some renders in the pictures folder that I can't find the scenes for.
Specifically, they seem to depict Pri having sex with Ricky.

I'm curious if these can be accessed legitimately in game, or if they were for abandoned/planned content and are unused.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:19 am

Does this mean that the came is complete and there will be no more updated for the game?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:24 am

Seifens wrote:I've noticed that there are some renders in the pictures folder that I can't find the scenes for.
Specifically, they seem to depict Pri having sex with Ricky.

I'm curious if these can be accessed legitimately in game, or if they were for abandoned/planned content and are unused.

Oh ehm they were never used I'm sorry. I once wanted to make a sex scene for pri but abandoned the idea as I didn't feel like it would fit.
oppi
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:03 am

this may seem like a stupid idea but how does one access the pictures in question. All I see are ".png_" and removing the underscore corrupts the picture in question.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby GrayLotus » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:08 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:this may seem like a stupid idea but how does one access the pictures in question. All I see are ".png_" and removing the underscore corrupts the picture in question.

The .png_ extension indicates that they are encrypted by RPG Maker (MZ in this case, I believe). You'll need to track down a decrypter online (they're not hard to find) and use that to decrypt them to be able to access and view the pictures outside of the game.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:18 pm

GrayLotus wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:this may seem like a stupid idea but how does one access the pictures in question. All I see are ".png_" and removing the underscore corrupts the picture in question.

The .png_ extension indicates that they are encrypted by RPG Maker (MZ in this case, I believe). You'll need to track down a decrypter online (they're not hard to find) and use that to decrypt them to be able to access and view the pictures outside of the game.

Ah, that explains a lot.... and in hindsight I should've realized that's what I should've done to begin with.

DERP.

Overall the demoness was one of my favorites, the gutslut one.

[yes I have a big weakness for lovely girls pleasuring themselves as they digest in a belly.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:42 pm

GrayLotus wrote:

You might want to recommend the decrypter you used, because I just tried using two and neither of them showed anything.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GrayLotus » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:52 am

wariodude128 wrote:You might want to recommend the decrypter you used, because I just tried using two and neither of them showed anything.

Sure. I've been using this one: https://petschko.org/tools/mv_decrypter/
It works fine for me. I just tried the decrypt function in it on the images from this game to test and had no problems.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game