Danganronpa: Vore's Peak Academy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Danganronpa: Vore's Peak Academy

Postby CardsBears » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:24 pm

South wrote:
CardsBears wrote:Here's some new screenshots for the game! We're hoping to have a demo out within the next weekish, so keep an eye out for that!

kyo.png

peko.png

saylove.png

Question. I apologise if I'm getting it mixed up, but wasn't it supposed to be the full release and not a demo?

I made an update that we're trying to have the full game out around the end of this month/February as the artist needed more time to work on art. As such to make up for this, we were going to put out a demo sometime this week as a nice way to give people something to play with till then! It'll only have around 2-3 preds in it but it should give people a nice idea of what's to come! :3
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby theonlymatt » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:45 pm

Is it can be vore tiem now plz?
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby CardsBears » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:49 am

We may need just a bit more on getting the demo out as well as the full game after that. The artist got hit by a sudden bug and are really feeling unwell rn. To keep them from feeling overworked while they're trying to recover, I'm removing the deadline they had for the game for rn and will come up with something new once they're better. Both the artist and programmer are trying hard and I know they both feel awful stuff keeps getting pushed back with the game, so please don't blame them. I appreciate how hard they both work.
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:46 pm

I learned very early on not to set deadlines for passion projects like this. Take your time. It's better that it's done right than it's done fast.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ForggotenPrey » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:21 pm

CardsBears wrote:We may need just a bit more on getting the demo out as well as the full game after that. The artist got hit by a sudden bug and are really feeling unwell rn. To keep them from feeling overworked while they're trying to recover, I'm removing the deadline they had for the game for rn and will come up with something new once they're better. Both the artist and programmer are trying hard and I know they both feel awful stuff keeps getting pushed back with the game, so please don't blame them. I appreciate how hard they both work.

Take all the time you guys need as Miyamoto once said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:43 pm

yeah I've been round here long enough to know that if you give a set date for a release the dark gods of Eka's will sabotage you
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby epicBUDDERtroll » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:25 pm

Should we still expect a demo soon or a full release in a month
epicBUDDERtroll
New to the forum

Postby CardsBears » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:57 am

epicBUDDERtroll wrote:Should we still expect a demo soon or a full release in a month

We're expecting a demo soon but we're no longer setting a full release date to let the artist get back into their own life as they've been quite busy and only able to work on occasion for the game. We just need two more art pieces then we can get the demo all setup! We're still hard at work on the final release and we want it out soon but aren't going to overload ourselves with a release date until we're much closer to being done.
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby CardsBears » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:02 am

Here's some new screenshots I've been meaning to post for a bit! The last one is hidden as it's got implied disposal!

Kae.png

Sayak.png

Towel.png

Spoiler: show
Yuta.png
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:44 pm

Take your time. Everyone's just excited because we can see how good it's going to be!
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby justlookinaround » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:31 am

I am very excited for this game! Take your time and don't worry about delays, it is far better to take the time to really make the game great!
justlookinaround
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joreeves » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:23 am

Hey! Just wanting to check in and see how the game is coming! Been a bit light on updates lately... No rush though! Just a bit of curiosity is all.
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:23 am

Joreeves wrote:Hey! Just wanting to check in and see how the game is coming! Been a bit light on updates lately... No rush though! Just a bit of curiosity is all.

But.... Last update was 5 days ago.....
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:22 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Joreeves wrote:Hey! Just wanting to check in and see how the game is coming! Been a bit light on updates lately... No rush though! Just a bit of curiosity is all.

While that is true Hirako-san, it is quite well known that some hardly, if ever, bother to read previous posts, even those on the first page. So it's no surprise that now and then some like Joreeves-baka asks and/or states stupid or innacurate things. Don't let it bother you.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theonlymatt » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:31 pm

CardsBears wrote:
Spoiler: show
Yuta.png

Lots of times I find things phrased simply often have a surprisingly large impact. This seems like that kind of scene.

I can't explain it, it's one line, but it contect.... hot as fuck.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Potatogggm » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:58 am

I hope you guys are doing well! making a project as ambitious and large as this sounds like something pretty harsh and stressful to do... :(
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joreeves » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:35 pm

Maexam2 wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:

While that is true Hirako-san, it is quite well known that some hardly, if ever, bother to read previous posts, even those on the first page. So it's no surprise that now and then some like Joreeves-baka asks and/or states stupid or innacurate things. Don't let it bother you.

Uh huh. I saw the art and missed the text above. I apologize for offending you so. I didn't realize such mistakes were so frowned upon. Didn't mean to enrage you.
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:56 pm

Joreeves wrote:Uh huh. I saw the art and missed the text above. I apologize for offending you so. I didn't realize such mistakes were so frowned upon. Didn't mean to enrage you.

It's not that you enraged me or something like that. It's that, while your was an honest mistake, others are simply too lazy to scroll back and simply read. And having people, not just on this topic, but in countless oters as well constantly asking "when's the next update?" "When will it come out?" "Is the project dead?", etc...
like damn parrots (or just to be trolls) is both tiresome and irritating for the authors. In fact, many projects on this website have been droped before due to pressure from idiots and trolls. Like I said before, your's was an honest mistake. But many do it on purpose, and that hurts our authors.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CardsBears » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:27 pm

Sorry it's been a bit since I posted here! Game is still going ok, demo should hopefully be out soon enough. Team has been working hard on it! I kinda can't do much aside from coloring the art, so I forget to do some of these updates as I start up on other projects while I wait. Here's a few new screenshots!

fatal.png

mak.png

say.png
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby theonlymatt » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:05 pm

I am so hyped for this, I check this thread every day!
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game