Project Sirius V1.6.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How do you like player vore scenes?

I'm 100% prey
32%
I'm 100% pred
23%
I'm Switch (both pred and prey)
21%
I'm Switch prey leaning
15%
I'm Switch pred leaning
9%

Total votes : 480

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.3.2

Postby RavenMiller44 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 pm

List of new vore scenes with differend variations:
Spoiler: show
Tsuji's Mom
2 vore scenes.
You can activate this scene by going to her room upstairs and click on the sparkles on her bed.
If your pred points are at 7 or higher you will eat her.
If your prey points are at 0, you will simply be anal vored by her. If you have 5 or more prey points, you get a new variation. If you have 8 or more prey points, you get an another variation.

Swimmer in swimming pool
1 vore scene
You can activate this scene by clicking on the diving board. You will get eaten by her, if you talk to her before jumping down, the vore scene will be willing.

Sisters at the swimming pool
3 vore scenes
If you talk to the older sister this scene will start after you tell them to help them out.
If you have under 4 prey points and under 5 pred points, you will get eaten unwillingly by the older sister.
If you have 5 or more pred points, you will eat the sister instead. You will get an option to eat the other sister as well if you have 7 or more pred points.
If you have 4 or more prey points you will get eaten by the younger sister, you will get an another variaton if your prey points are at 7 or more.

Boss at the hospital
1 vore scene
You can activate this scene after being eaten by the 1st doctor (behind the desk).
If you have 4 or more prey points you will be able to get eaten by her.

Girl in the shop
3 vore scenes
If you want these scenes you MUST NOT eat her and you need atleast 10 prey points.
There will be a prey vore scene with her.
Afterwards there will be a vore scene with you (as the girl in the shop) with dido.
Also a vore scene where you eat her instead of her eating you.

Cosplayer
1 vore scene
If you want to activate this scene, simply walk outside.

Girl in the park
2 vore scenes (These are not new, but have new variations)
New variation if you have under 5 prey points.
If you have 5 or more prey points.
Original variation if you have 12 or more prey points
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:58 pm

Wow, it would have been complicated to have all the variations without this list, thank you.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby RavenMiller44 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:10 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:Wow, it would have been complicated to have all the variations without this list, thank you.

Yeah, I probably should have done that in the beginning lol
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby cybron » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:27 pm

The new scenes are great. I liked the hospital receptionist and LOVED the two sisters at the pool. The multi-prey scene was nice as well.
cybron
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:13 pm

cybron wrote:The new scenes are great. I liked the hospital receptionist and LOVED the two sisters at the pool. The multi-prey scene was nice as well.

Thanks, I had hoped the 2 sisters scene would be great :-D
It was my first attempt at mass vore so, hopefully decent
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaouSoluna » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:46 pm

i love the new update it's incredible and so hot thanks for this update
MaouSoluna
New to the forum

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:05 pm

i love the update just some of the glitches are funny one lets you dupe your character model another just makes most characters only interactable once
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby S4lv4d0r » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:46 pm

quick question, are there 2 way to get eaten by the sleeping girl? 'caus from looking at the files, there is some sprites that show her waking up and being surprised to see her belly
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:50 pm

MaouSoluna wrote:i love the new update it's incredible and so hot thanks for this update

Thank you :-D

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:i love the update just some of the glitches are funny one lets you dupe your character model another just makes most characters only interactable once

Could you tell me where those glitches are exactly? So then I could fix them

S4lv4d0r wrote:quick question, are there 2 way to get eaten by the sleeping girl? 'caus from looking at the files, there is some sprites that show her waking up and being surprised to see her belly

What sleeping girl are you talking about exactly?
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby xgodxsendx » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:16 pm

So I found a game breaking bug. If you get analvored by tsuji mom while having the grocrery task it automatically completes it and trasition to the next scene.
I also found a bug in the scene for the second docter her vore scene does not show up. another bug for the boss If you say no to being eaten her picture stay up there as you walk around.
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby S4lv4d0r » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:37 am

What sleeping girl are you talking about exactly

the one in the park
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenMiller44 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:54 am

xgodxsendx wrote:So I found a game breaking bug. If you get analvored by tsuji mom while having the grocrery task it automatically completes it and trasition to the next scene.
I also found a bug in the scene for the second docter her vore scene does not show up. another bug for the boss If you say no to being eaten her picture stay up there as you walk around.

I tried it out, but I don't see any bug with the analvore scene while having the grocery task, how many prey points do you have while doing it?
Also, I'm not sure what you mean with the 2nd doctor scene is not showing up. Did you do the 1st doctor scene first? If you don't, the vore scene will not be available.
With the boss vore scene I forgot to put ''Erase picture #1"

S4lv4d0r wrote:
RavenMiller44 wrote:What sleeping girl are you talking about exactly?

the one in the park

There are 2 ways to get eaten, it depends on how many prey points you have, 1 variation is if you have lower than 5 prey points, 1 is when you have 5 or more, but lower than 12 prey points, 1 is if you have 12 or more prey points.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaouSoluna » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:22 pm

okay so i play the game and still love new cutscene add.

i see two bug when play this game.
-a bug where if you change in swimsuit,save,go back menu and load the save you can't change back in maid costume and get softlock
-a visual bug at where you get the chloe vore scene in swimsuit you can see a clone of you character in the wall
MaouSoluna
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:58 pm

MaouSoluna wrote:okay so i play the game and still love new cutscene add.

i see two bug when play this game.
-a bug where if you change in swimsuit,save,go back menu and load the save you can't change back in maid costume and get softlock
-a visual bug at where you get the chloe vore scene in swimsuit you can see a clone of you character in the wall

I fixed the bugs, the swimsuit bug happened whenever you swiched from swimsuit to maid outfit a few times.
You now no longer can talk to the girls while wearing the swimsuit.
Also fixed a bug where you couldn't do the vore scene with the cosplayer anymore after declining to get eaten by her first.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:27 am

RavenMiller44 wrote:
Krunchlesnitchles wrote:i love the update just some of the glitches are funny one lets you dupe your character model another just makes most characters only interactable once

Not OP, but if you don't let the hospital receptionist digest you, your party has two Sirius characters. During the scene you can see the second Sirius in front of the desk, and again in the side room.
Also just talked to the sister on the left and the game soft-locked mid-conversation. Did not have swimwear on. After hitting OK couldn't move, no dialog box, couldn't progress dialog, just had the picture of the sister in the middle of the screen. This may be a side effect of the two character bug? But talking to them with the swimsuit on (which only changes on the second Sirius) correctly prevents me from talking to them.
Reloading, changing into the swimsuit then back into maid uniform allowed the scene to progress properly.
Both of these are in 1.3.3.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:22 pm

GeisKhan wrote:
RavenMiller44 wrote:

Not OP, but if you don't let the hospital receptionist digest you, your party has two Sirius characters. During the scene you can see the second Sirius in front of the desk, and again in the side room.
Also just talked to the sister on the left and the game soft-locked mid-conversation. Did not have swimwear on. After hitting OK couldn't move, no dialog box, couldn't progress dialog, just had the picture of the sister in the middle of the screen. This may be a side effect of the two character bug? But talking to them with the swimsuit on (which only changes on the second Sirius) correctly prevents me from talking to them.
Reloading, changing into the swimsuit then back into maid uniform allowed the scene to progress properly.
Both of these are in 1.3.3.

I have tried it out, but I don't get any of those bugs. What are the exact prey/pred points you had when doing these scenes?
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:42 pm

RavenMiller44 wrote:What are the exact prey/pred points you had when doing these scenes?

Is there a way to check how many you have in game?
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:52 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:
RavenMiller44 wrote:What are the exact prey/pred points you had when doing these scenes?

There isn't, good idea to add for the next update
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:15 pm

RavenMiller44 wrote:
anirishnirvana wrote:

There isn't, good idea to add for the next update

Well in that case I have no idea. ^^;
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.3.3

Postby frogslayer69 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:44 pm

I can't get past 9 prey points... blyat
frogslayer69
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game