[1/02 Content Update] Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What is your companion?

Female
89%
Male
11%

Total votes : 621

Re: [1/02 Content Update] Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMa

Postby genericaccount » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:44 pm

Also, can I make a suggestion? Add an option for skipping the prologue. Its a lot of text with not much choices, when you already have a mechanism for deciding the only choices that matter at the end. I had to sit through the final scene of the prologue 2 or 3 times to test out other trait options, and its annoying. If I lost my current save at the end of the prologue I would probably just refuse to replay it to try this game again
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndeavourGame » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:06 pm

genericaccount wrote:Also, can I make a suggestion? Add an option for skipping the prologue. Its a lot of text with not much choices, when you already have a mechanism for deciding the only choices that matter at the end. I had to sit through the final scene of the prologue 2 or 3 times to test out other trait options, and its annoying. If I lost my current save at the end of the prologue I would probably just refuse to replay it to try this game again

Added an option to skip the prologue after entering character name. Didn't test it thoroughly so let me know if anything breaks because of it.

TheEvilWithin wrote:If you try to leave the tent of the bandits before eating the one sleeping, the scene still plays out as if you ate him. Also probably just because unfinished, but I noticed that the dialogues are the same regardless of what traits you chose.

This issue should be fixed now.

On the dialogue, there should still be differences between different traits but not as many as previous encounters. These few encounters are supposed to be like an introduction to the companion so I wanted it to be more "stable" I guess?
The finale of Chapter 2 and onwards should once again see more differences based on your chosen traits.
EndeavourGame
New to the forum

Postby LordKentus » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:35 pm

Really enjoying this game so far, it sells power fantasy and power fantasy is always fun.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bitchassss » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:21 am

amazing game, awaiting future updates. love the artwork
Bitchassss
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun May 21, 2023 6:58 am

If I may ask what plugin have you used to make outside look so gorgeous?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Codedz » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:35 pm

I wonder, Is this game by any chance still alive? I really enjoyed it
Codedz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Z4W4RUD0 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:03 pm

Great game, i love the part where player is pred and mass vore, but there are only a few sence and repeated, also i hope in the future will have content like breast expansion or growth, or maybe more kind of vore. Anyway, this is a good start for your game.

Uhh... the title is extinction event... maybe at the end, the main character will eat everybody? Welp, i'm hope so
Z4W4RUD0
New to the forum

Postby LordKentus » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:08 pm

Really hope that this updates one day, it had a whole heap of potential.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:09 pm

This game is realy cool with Oral vore.
I like Oral vore. :gulp:
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby sothe78 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:06 pm

Unfortunately, I doubt this game will ever receive another update, looks like the creator has been gone awhile.
sothe78
New to the forum

Postby EndeavourGame » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:48 am

I'm sorry for the sudden silence, and I'm sorry I haven't updated Extinction Event.
The truth is I wasn't really enjoying working on it as much as I enjoyed thinking about it, so I moved onto something else.

I've been working on something new that I hope some of you might try if you can give me another chance.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=66824

Once again, I'm sorry to everyone who was disappointed to see this project go silent. I may revisit this project at some point, but probably not any time soon.
EndeavourGame
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game