HughoftheSkies Vore Game Set (2023.8.8 update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: HughoftheSkies Vore Game Set (2023.1.13 update)

Postby TacDel » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:48 pm

leonthegreat wrote:
Fr4nk wrote:I'm loving "World Eater", it's a lot of fun to pass the time. I wish there was a PC version, because I'm a little bad with games that use the phone screen to control. As English is not my main language, I have some doubts about the game and I would be happy if someone could explain it to me:

1) At one point the characters say something about a shield or an island in the sea that I understood to be for the player's defense. How do I activate this feature?

2) I noticed that next to the player's name there is a number that represents the level. How do I level up the player?

3) Is there any way to pause the game during a battle?

4) Do dialogue choices have any consequences?

5) Is there a way to see the units menu without having to enter a chapter?

6) A small bug I found: sometimes if the cell phone screen is turned off while in the chapter menu, the game crashes and I have to close it, this makes me lose the progress I made after the last battle. (Part of the blame for this may be the quality of my cell phone).

7) I don't know if this can be considered a bug or a game mechanic, sometimes one or more enemy units start running extremely fast, heading straight for the orca girl ignoring my units. This is a little frustrating when it comes to tougher enemies.

I have noticed many of these same issues. Especially with the enemies suddenly running to the orca, bypassing all my units. I would also like a pc version. But it is pretty fun.

Everybody gangsta till a plague doctor teleports into Sophie
TacDel
New to the forum

Postby Hughoftheskies » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:11 pm

Cvst wrote:Found small bugs in the new version of World Eater.
If the enemy unit is on the border between the spawn and the beginning of the screen, then if you click on the choice of unit (it is optional to put it), a pause is set, when pressed, the enemy flies from his spawn at high speed to your "base".
Also, during the pause, units are still being restored.
If you raise the level above 10, then after the battle it will reset back to 10 (at least it happened to me with level 11).

Well. I'll fix that teleporting issue today
Vore artist, programmer, and player. Am gonna eat ya >:0
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:56 am

I'm encountering a problem with the Ahri vore game. ...She's awesome by the way, love her!

When you get eaten, the digestion bar will fill up over time and if it gets full, you get an ending. So far so good. If you struggle, the bar empties as you struggle. Now here's the problem: an empty digestion bar nets you the same ending as the full digestion bar one. Is that intentional?
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:16 pm

ThrowawayA1D wrote:I'm encountering a problem with the Ahri vore game. ...She's awesome by the way, love her!

When you get eaten, the digestion bar will fill up over time and if it gets full, you get an ending. So far so good. If you struggle, the bar empties as you struggle. Now here's the problem: an empty digestion bar nets you the same ending as the full digestion bar one. Is that intentional?

If you follow the conversation, she does say there's no escape regardless of how hard you try, so by that I'd say its very much intentional.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby equino » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:18 pm

Love World Eater.

Is there any way to increase the level of the stomach?

When you feed the companions to the Orca, when you reach a certain amount do you get a different scene? Would be great if her belly was squirming if you reach a certain amount in a feeding :)
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:55 pm

Following. Don't mind me.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby superdeathsnake » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:26 pm

I really enjoyed world eater! Shame there won't be any more of it! In particular, I liked the monstergirl missions in the south. It was fun watching their antics.
superdeathsnake
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:25 pm

superdeathsnake wrote:I really enjoyed world eater! Shame there won't be any more of it! In particular, I liked the monstergirl missions in the south. It was fun watching their antics.

Umm... Who said there won't be anymore of the game? The author clearly states in several posts that they are working on fixing bugs and other such things. Please read before making such claims and/or assumptions.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yquwko » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:35 pm

How do you beat 1-12? That heroine mage takes no damage at all even after the shield is broken.
Yquwko
New to the forum

Postby Gl0ss » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:39 pm

Yquwko wrote:How do you beat 1-12? That heroine mage takes no damage at all even after the shield is broken.
you got to level your fighters lvl 10 was when beat it and hand to focus her down with attack units
Gl0ss
New to the forum

Postby EternityTheory » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:43 pm

Yquwko wrote:How do you beat 1-12? That heroine mage takes no damage at all even after the shield is broken.

Spoiler: show
When she's been damaged enough, you should be able to pick her up. After you can do that, feed her to Solphie.

One thing that I find helps is to not neglect your support units; the goblin mage is great for enhancing your own "attacks", which is very helpful for shield-breaking, while the mummy both makes your units even stronger and provides a good place to dispose of undead enemies. (You could also just throw them, of course, but I prefer to get some use out of them.)

Anyway, I found out about World Eater a few days ago, and had a lot of fun with it. Enough to play through a fair amount of it twice; I initially put it on my phone, but my phone's hardware struggled with it at times and the screen was too small for accurately tapping things, so I eventually installed an Android emulator on my computer to play it there instead even though that meant starting over. Got through all(?) of the current content on the latter; it's been pretty good so far. I'd be very interested in seeing more.

By the way, is it mentioned in-game somewhere that you can feed your own units to Solphie from the menu you get access to in chapter 2? I'm not sure if I missed it or it just didn't come up, because I wound up discovering it by accident several missions after I think it actually unlocked. I'm also curious what the exact benefits to doing so are; presumably it enhances her somehow, but I don't know where the details are given, if anywhere.

Edit: It also seems like Solphie's level caps at 10, or at least resets back to 10 even if you raise it higher; I'm not sure if that's intended or not, but since she keeps saying she's hungry in that one menu, I fed her past 10 once or twice before noticing. Some of my units, on the other hand, I've raises up to 11 and had them stay there, so I'm wondering what the level caps are there too.
EternityTheory
New to the forum

Postby Shikutahsei » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:37 pm

So a quick question about world eater.
How do I level up the units?
Is it during battle do I drag them over to the same character
Or before the battle when character menu shows up?
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-02-02-09-40-16-159_HughoftheSkies.HughoftheSkies.Worldeater.jpg
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby LonerImortal » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:59 pm

Shikutahsei wrote:So a quick question about world eater.

you level them up by merging a unit up to other of the same unit at the same level as the one you dragged, then you will end up with the same unit one level higher. (it's on this same menu)
Edit: I forgor to mention that the "sort" button also merge the units that can be berged asside from just organizing it.
Last edited by LonerImortal on Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby LonerImortal » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:02 pm

Shikutahsei wrote:So a quick question about world eater.

you can't level up anything in this screenshot yet, and I recomend upgrading your "inventory" size, right next to the unit summom button (it's quite expensive tho)
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby leonthegreat » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:53 am

Does the game end after you beat the veteran for world eater? If so that is too bad, because i habe been enjoying the game alot.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orion23 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:20 pm

How does one defeat the final level boss in world eater
Orion23
New to the forum

Postby Hughoftheskies » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:34 am

Maexam2 wrote:
superdeathsnake wrote:I really enjoyed world eater! Shame there won't be any more of it! In particular, I liked the monstergirl missions in the south. It was fun watching their antics.

Umm... Who said there won't be anymore of the game? The author clearly states in several posts that they are working on fixing bugs and other such things. Please read before making such claims and/or assumptions.

Well, sorry but I did. Not working on this anymore.
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sulyvahn » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 pm

Would you be okay with people modding your games?
Sulyvahn
New to the forum

Postby CaliTea » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:51 pm

Just wanted to say the new game is awesome!! Thank you so much for all your effort <3
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hughoftheskies » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:46 pm

Sulyvahn wrote:Would you be okay with people modding your games?

Sure, if they can?
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game