Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.4 Vore Hosting 26/03/2023 also new POLL

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Have you managed to find the hidden game overs in the minigames

I've managed to find all the alternate loss conditions
20%
I have not found the alternate homework scenes (Amtomi 2/Marika 2)
25%
I have not found the running minigame alternate scenes (Fumiko 2/Haru 2/Emi 2)
26%
I have not found the alternate Hosting scenes (Aoki 1/Kiyoko 1/Yoshiko 1)
29%

Total votes : 124

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.1 Library+Mall 20/01/2023

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:13 am

New Update Time

So what have I added over the last two weeks

Well random numbers are now generated of of a persistent seed which means if you rollback and then forwards you will get the same results each time, no more save scumming for you.

What else, well I have implemented the code for random encounters and scheduling of the main girls, each one will now only spend 50% of their time at the GGG club and soon you may find them outside of the club ready to devour you whole, not yet though I haven't written any of those scenes yet.

I have also implemented a new cheatcode that deletes all your saves, have an old save that doesn't have the required variables assigned because I hadn't written them yet and the game keeps crashing, no need to go routing around in app data just enter "burnitall" into the cheat menu at the start of the game to delete all your saves.

What more, you want some actual scenes and not just changes to the engine, well I have 4 new scenes, the remaining 2 introduction scenes in the mall for the department store and jewelry store. Also 2 more scenes for the library minigame from a hidden game over. If people are having trouble finding it leave a comment and I or someone else may drop some hints.

Also I fixed the two broken Miran scenes they count as new scenes yes?

Update information done let's talk about what's planned to be in the next update.

I'm going to continue replacing the old models with new ai generated ones.
I'm going to write some random encounters for the side girls in each area probably focusing on the mall first.
I'm not going to be writing any new scenes for any of the main girls yet or replacing their models yet, that's probably 2-3 updates away.
I'm going to be reworking the park a bit, the yakuza lady is temporarily going to be removed from the game and replaced with some other characters as well as a minigame is going to be added, 5+ new scenes there

Also if anyone has any suggestions for a minigame for the yatai based of charisma I would still love to hear your suggestions.

I'm really happy new people are finding my game and love to hear how you are finding it. I've had over 1000 downloads over the last two weeks, to put that in perspective the older versions usually had between 300-500 downloads each. I would love to hear from all of you so leave a comment below about what you liked or didn't like or any suggestions you may have.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby xgodxsendx » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:34 pm

I dont know if anyone can recreate this bug but Worked at yatai and tutored twice at the library had no stamina and did homework chose atomi and it glitched me to the finish and gave me money like I won the minigame note i have 104 intellegence stat and 101 charisma stat and 1 strength stat
P.S. just did the same process but chose marcia and it glitched me to the finish and gave me money
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:21 pm

xgodxsendx wrote:I dont know if anyone can recreate this bug but Worked at yatai and tutored twice at the library had no stamina and did homework chose atomi and it glitched me to the finish and gave me money like I won the minigame note i have 104 intellegence stat and 101 charisma stat and 1 strength stat
P.S. just did the same process but chose marcia and it glitched me to the finish and gave me money

Ok that's been fixed it was an interesting little bug let me explain

I have a function called UseEnergy(x) that I use for draining energy
If you feed it a number less than your remaining energy it drains that energy and the function returns true
If you feed it more than your remaining energy it sets your energy to zero and returns false

I also have a function called homework(energy,difficulty,stamina) that sets up the minigame with stamina determined by your int (it's the time)
In the minigame I have a variable called drain(float) that increments as you get closer to orgasm and the minigame will return the drain value when either drain >= energy or you have completed all the words.

I then take the returned value and run it through UseEnergy(x) which if you won the game should return true but if you lose the game should return false and use that in an if statement specifically

elif UseEnergy(miniGameScore):

As drain is incremented by fractions it should never be a whole number so the chances of completing the minigame at exactly the amount of drain as you have stamina are next to nothing, however if you start the game at zero stamina the game immediately ends returning a drain of 0 which is then input into UseEnergy(x) which of course returns true because 0 >= 0 returns true and thus the game skips itself.

Anyway it has been fixed the minigame will now end when your stamina goes negative and not when it hits zero
I've also removed a debug display from the minigame and fixed a bug with the energy bar displaying a decimal number both thanks to you
And you've also given me an idea for another set of alternate game overs for this and other games
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby xgodxsendx » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:27 pm

Glad to help
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby justlookinaround » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:03 am

Loving the game and the new update!

One question: I am struggling with the library minigame - What key should I press to go down to a new line after filling in the first word?
justlookinaround
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.0 Update 5/13/2022

Postby hexcorsist » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:18 pm

bearofg wrote:I am really enjoying the game so far, great model choices and edits! I am having a fair bit of trouble finding the new scenes in the 3.0 update, I also cannot seem to get my charisma or intelligence up, but strength is working fine. Am I missing something?

Again, I enjoyed what I have played so far, good work!

When you've successfully spelled a word it should automatically advance to the next line but if you make any mistakes you need to hit delete or backspace to start the word again. I'll reword the instructions to make it a bit clearer in the next version.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fallen » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:05 pm

The homework minigame actually doesn't work on mac. Basically, a text file on a unix system(like modern macs) uses a newline character that's only a 'linefeed', or 'LF' escape character, while windows uses 'CRLF', or 'carriage return+linefeed', which leaves an extra 'CR' in there that usually isn't displayed, but which the game sees as a character that has to be entered. Unfortunately, there's no carriage return key on a keyboard, seeing as it's not a typewriter, so no matter what you do, it won't go to the next line.

I created a unix-encoded version in BBEdit, and popped it in...and it works. Hopefully, that was the issue, because I haven't seen any other problems.

For anyone suffering from the issue, to update the file, right click on the game app, select 'Show Package Contents', then navigate to Contents->Resources->autorun->game->minigames, and replace the 'homeworkwords.txt' file that's there with this version.

Other than that, definitely having fun with the game!
Attachments
homeworkwords.txt
Unix-Encoded list of homework minigame words
(745 Bytes) Downloaded 117 times
Fallen
New to the forum

Postby hexcorsist » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:43 am

Thanks for the fix fallen I will make sure to include it in the next update. I no longer have a mac that can run renpy so let me know if there are still any problems in the next version.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:45 am

Hey guy's just giving you an update, still on track for releasing Saturday morning Australian Eastern Standard Time.
I've just finished up the running minigame in the park and it all works fine probably needs some balancing though that can wait.
All the scenes have already been written and there are 9 new scenes in total.
As there are a couple of days left I want to write a random encounter scene for one of the main girls, so I've decided the first person to post a reply can pick which girl they want me to add a random encounter for first (also don't just post a name add your comments as well)
I've also attached a couple of screenshots of the update so looking forward to Saturday here.

Spoiler: show

Running for my life here
screenshot0007.png

Of course you can just choose to feed them
screenshot0009.png

hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:12 am

This game is really coming along. I'd love to see a random encounter with Juno, she's easily my favorite. The AI generator you're using seems to be really great in delivering top tier Asian beauties I'd love to feed myself to. Only concern is they all feel a little "too" perfect, like every girl has a beautiful face, great body, and perfect skin, makes you very aware they're just essentially very realistic CG art. I'd be kinda worried the primary girls might lose their uniqueness and personality when they are AI generated. But the writing for all the scenes and the setting are awesome. This is the kind of vorish world I'd want to end up in for sure.

Also, we need a scene with the hot stewardess if we actually make it back on the plane, lol :gulp:
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.2 Park redux 4/02/2023

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:01 pm

Ok update time and I'm only slightly late this time.
So let's start with what's new

I've redone the entire park story, to access the minigame you will need to work several times. As I've introduced new variables to the park you will need a new save if you have visited the park before. There are nine new scenes there although I have removed Honey's scene temporarily and she will be re-added to the game proper when I do the crime update and will be in the gallery when it is added.

There is also a random encounter with Juno in the café it should have about a 20% chance to happen however when testing it I noticed the RNG gods hate me. Initially it had a 10% chance of happening with the Juno scheduling variable requiring to be between 50 and 61 (anything below 50 indicates she's at the club) however when testing the variable never hit between these numbers even after a couple dozen attempts it did get close though being 61 62 and 65 several times so i changed the range to be over 50-71 and guess what no more 60s showing up until I get a 54 so yeah RNG can be a bitch. Once I have more random encounters for each girl the individual chance on each encounter will be decreased to about 10% again.

Next on to what the next update will contain, well I still haven't decided what I want to do for the charisma minigame so that's on hold for a moment. Instead I'm going to add the gallery as well as an option for hardcore mode using the same code as I did for my mod for Ryans game. While I don't think there will be much appeal for the hardcore mode with the current lack of 'gameplay' I do see it being interesting once the game is more complete and it is a lot less work too add it to the content now than it would be later, also the code changes will match up to where I need to make edits for the gallery unlocks so two bird one stone. I'll probably also add a few more random encounters for all the main girls and will also change how the homework minigame unlocks to being more similar to the running minigame. Also I want to add timed starts to all the minigames.

Also this means that the next update 4.3 will need a new save save and will crash on all old saves so just warning you there.

In terms of other future goals.

To answer Wanderer's last post, I'm putting a lot of effort to retain each of the main girls character for when I redo them in AI which is why redoing them will probably be a while off as I learn more of the ins and outs of stable diffusion, the main challenge I am facing is to make the different versions of each girl recognizably the same with out having the exact same face. And in terms of the plane scene something like that might come up I have already done the models for her.

Once I am done with the minigames which will hopefully be the update after the next update I will move onto the dating update, there will be two kinds of dates you can go on with the girls, firstly short dates where the location doesn't matter too much (other than the occasional random encounter) and once you build up enough relationship she will invite you to an event date which will involve more complex scripting, choices and minigames.

Once the dating update is done I will go through all the jobs and rebalance them as well as properly balancing costs of items and minigame difficulty/reward

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the game and while it is nowhere near the best thing I have ever written it continues to be fun to create and see peoples reactions. If you are enjoying it please leave a comment about what you would like to see added I do take stuff like that into account. Next update might be next week or the week thereafter.

Oh and let me know if the minigames work on mac and linux
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby xgodxsendx » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:10 am

This is Just an Idea but for the charisma minigame why not have it at Mihiro's shop like say instead of just spending money to get a drink you have to balance flirting/complimenting Mihiro or say a random encounter character while also not drinking to much. However if you stimulate a girl to much You end up as a future orgasm or in Mihiro's case she may be looking for a new husband. If you manage to survive but still end up inside of a girls womb instead of coming to japan for a girlfriend you may end up as Mihiro's Husband/Meal/Permanant living Vibrator or a random girls orgasm for the night. Just a Thought though
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore21b » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:58 am

will the guy be able to vore at a later date
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby brodash » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:16 pm

Is their a list of cheats available?
brodash
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:22 pm

How do you get the UB scene in the new update? Can't seem to find it.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:33 pm

Thought I'd give everyone a quick update I managed to get the scene replay mode working a lot quicker than expected and should probably have that finished by Monday a long with hardcore mode. Does that mean a new update Monday? No I plan on releasing the next update either this coming Saturday or the Saturday after that depending on how much new content I've added by then as well as how many partials are left.

Now to answer suggestions/queries on the comments

xgodxsendx wrote:This is Just an Idea but for the charisma minigame why not have it at Mihiro's shop like say instead of just spending money to get a drink you have to balance flirting/complimenting Mihiro or say a random encounter character while also not drinking to much. However if you stimulate a girl to much You end up as a future orgasm or in Mihiro's case she may be looking for a new husband. If you manage to survive but still end up inside of a girls womb instead of coming to japan for a girlfriend you may end up as Mihiro's Husband/Meal/Permanant living Vibrator or a random girls orgasm for the night. Just a Thought though

While not using your idea exactly you have managed to inspire me on what the minigame is going to be it will have some of those elements but gameloss will always be final and fatal in my game. As a reward you can specify the design on of of the girls in the minigame. All 3 are going to be Japanese Salarywomen but you can give me a name (Either Anglicised or Japanese) and optional description as you want as well as which of the three modes she will be in (Social/Alcoholic/Hardcore) and I will try to match it as best I can. (You can PM me or just post here up to you)

vore21b wrote:will the guy be able to vore at a later date

Sorry but no, M/m and M/f vore do not interest me and I don't feel I could write for them. If anyone wanted to mod the game to add male preds or whatever else they wanted I wouldn't object but make sure you have the right to use any assets you do add.

brodash wrote:Is their a list of cheats available?

I've never published a list. There are two sets of cheatcodes planned on to be handed out on game completion for massive buffs and one to be handed out in the forum to I've you a starting boost when you have to delete your saves due to incompatibility. Also the utility cheats.
The codes I'll hand out now are the latter two enter exactly what is between the quotation marks.
'evil^0.5' Money Bonus
'SkipToTheGoodBit' Start at group relationship level 16 (skips the stranger conversations)
'LevelMeBaby' all starts start at 30 (not in the released version yet)
'burnitall' Deletes all saves
'hardcore' Enables permadeath on that save (not in the released version yet)

iepie122 wrote:How do you get the UB scene in the new update? Can't seem to find it.

All the minigames have multiple ways to lose with different scenes, for the park try going in with low stats and for the typing minigame try to think how else you could fail to complete the assignment. I've included two screenshots of the replay menu as hints.

screenshot0011.png
screenshot0012.png
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:43 pm

So in the help section it mentions how you can toggle self voicing by pressing V. What came out was a robotic female voice. Perhaps you could use this to your advantage in a future update by making it so each girl has a different voice if you toggle it on. Don't know how, but it's still something to think about and experiment with anyway.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:55 pm

Scene replay and hardcore mode are done but not tested yet, that's a future me problem. It will probably take 1 day to test all the flags to make sure they are working so over the rest of the week I will try and add a few more random encounters and release again next Saturday.

Also look upon all the scenes in the GGG club and despair for when I decide to add more

screenshot0013.png

wariodude128 wrote:So in the help section it mentions how you can toggle self voicing by pressing V. What came out was a robotic female voice. Perhaps you could use this to your advantage in a future update by making it so each girl has a different voice if you toggle it on. Don't know how, but it's still something to think about and experiment with anyway.

Nope that won't work, self voicing is done by the system voice which renpy can't change on the fly, for example when I turned it on I got the voice you hear on all of those scam youtube adds selling scams. Before I decided to AI art I considered using and AI voice system to generate prerecorded lines but they are a pain in the ass to make them sound good in anything but a normal tone, maybe at some point in the future but not planned at the moment.

Anyway I have a backlog of anime to watch
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby xgodxsendx » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:53 am

I'm thinking a alchoholic route. Long straight Dark brunette hair. White work shirt with Long work skirt that goes down to her knees. M-Z cup breast that she dislikes and doesn't know how they got that big(but we know). small to medium sized waist. A really big heart shaped ass. I just don't know if I should go regular girl into AV/UB with her using you as a dildo berfore finishing you off. Or A Futa girl with a Big cock and Sizable balls using you as a dildo for her ass into AV/CV As for a Name Aiko.

I've decided Futa route and idea 3 ending scenarios if you compliment her tits last ends in OV. If you Compliment her Cock ends in CV. If you Compliment her Ass dildo useage into AV. Anyway I got to get back to my Commision work.
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlueDude2 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:16 am

For Yatai, I recommend someone drags out a karaoke machine.

Rhythm game maybe, or don't forget the lyrics. Or both. Or pub quiz.
BlueDude2
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game