SizePlay - Giantess game 02.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 11.22.3 (Minami update)

Postby spodermen » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:23 pm

Will we get minami CV?
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tsuyokami » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:38 pm

What version of rpg maker do I need to play this?
Tsuyokami
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:54 am

spodermen wrote:Will we get minami CV?

In the future perhaps, I plan adding much more content for characters.

Tsuyokami wrote:What version of rpg maker do I need to play this?

You don't need to have any rpgmaker or (RTP), just ran EXE file and it should start.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 12.22.0 (Nox update)

Postby Death12345 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:40 pm

Public version 12.22 is here, featuring Nox! Nox is a custom character that I created for my patreon supporter. You can find Nox in the upper part of the town. She will be in the last building down the road.
She is a sadistic futa who enjoys torturing males and also has a hidden side.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gnftt952 ... 0.rar/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby spodermen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:19 am

Might there be CV with nox or nah
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:22 pm

spodermen wrote:Might there be CV with nox or nah

Currently there is not, but in the future there will be.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:27 pm

There is a bug with the NOX loafer Scene, after you beat it you get softlocked [nox taking off loafers]

it does not matter if you win or loose the last game [max smell resistance, trough the cheater hub]

You also get softlocked when you loose minimai's pussy game [stay inside].
The minami pussy game has no penalty where the timer runs out

I also noticed a issue where your speed gets reduced to a extreme slow pace
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Masuo15 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:28 pm

darknessblades wrote:There is a bug with the NOX loafer Scene, after you beat it you get softlocked [nox taking off loafers]

it does not matter if you win or loose the last game [max smell resistance, trough the cheater hub]

Speaking of bugs, idk if anybody else is having this with Aria, but no matter what I do, I always get an error during/before finishing the very first minigame interacction with her:
SyntaxError
Unexpected token W in JSON at position 0
Sometimes the token is a different letter like F
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:09 pm

darknessblades wrote:There is a bug with the NOX loafer Scene, after you beat it you get softlocked [nox taking off loafers]

I tested Nox loafer scene, but I can't reproduce getting softlocked. I will upload the file of the version I tested, but as far as I can see, there is no difference between them.

Winning the last game should restart the route. Losing it should kill your character. She has no "ending" yet.

I forgot to flip the switch for Minami :(, please download this and place it in your main folder and replace current files. Minigame will finish after time runs out and you will no longer get super slowed afterwards. Thank you very much for your bug report!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2h2pllp8xq6gb/data

Masuo15 wrote:Speaking of bugs, idk if anybody else is having this with Aria, but no matter what I do, I always get an error during/before finishing the very first minigame interacction with her:
SyntaxError
Unexpected token W in JSON at position 0
Sometimes the token is a different letter like F

Ah.... I fixed that error in the version after that, I forgot it was present in this one. The reason is the coding meme since I'm missing " in the code...
Anyway, please download the bugfix! Thank you very much for the report!

Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masuo15 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:25 pm

Death12345 wrote:
Ah.... I fixed that error in the version after that, I forgot it was present in this one. The reason is the coding meme since I'm missing " in the code...
Anyway, please download the bugfix! Thank you very much for the report!

On the contrary, thanks to you for the game and the fix; it seems to be working now.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:53 pm

Soo... Just got an error...
SyntaxError
Unexpected token K in JSON at position 0

it*s with Aria again, in the first encounter when you interact with her while she stands at the table and she then goes to lay at the bed, then choosing "rest". Seems all other options work fine just "rest" not working.

Did some more testing and it seems it is just that scene and maybe 1 or 2 rest responds triggers that cause the Error, after having gotten a full day-night cycle with her I was able to do rest 2 times while also doing other options before a rest triggered the error I listed at the top.

And just to be clear this is after downloading and adding the 3 fixes in from the previous reply to Masou15
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:57 am

Hansony wrote:Soo... Just got an error...
SyntaxError
Unexpected token K in JSON at position 0

it*s with Aria again, in the first encounter when you interact with her while she stands at the table and she then goes to lay at the bed, then choosing "rest". Seems all other options work fine just "rest" not working.

Did some more testing and it seems it is just that scene and maybe 1 or 2 rest responds triggers that cause the Error, after having gotten a full day-night cycle with her I was able to do rest 2 times while also doing other options before a rest triggered the error I listed at the top.

And just to be clear this is after downloading and adding the 3 fixes in from the previous reply to Masou15

I found it and fixed it, thank you very much! Please download the same bugfix again, I merged the new file there.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:35 pm

so, I'm trying to figure out how to get the character back from the mansion to the town and I can see that in 11.22.0 the change log says there was a method added but I can't seem to find anything, is it bound to one of the scenes now or is it just somewhere in the mansion I might not have looked yet?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:40 pm

Hansony wrote:so, I'm trying to figure out how to get the character back from the mansion to the town and I can see that in 11.22.0 the change log says there was a method added but I can't seem to find anything, is it bound to one of the scenes now or is it just somewhere in the mansion I might not have looked yet?

Just took a look at mansion. Massive oversight on my part. I added character that will offer you a way back to the town. I added way to exit and enter mansion, however, I did not add exit to big part of the mansion. I didn't notice it for how many updates now 8O, I'm going to fix that in the next update (can't upload it due to current patreon update having different code which will create more problems than solve). The only way to leave right now is to get your character killed.

Thank you very much for this!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:20 pm

Death12345 wrote:
Hansony wrote:

Just took a look at mansion. Massive oversight on my part. I added character that will offer you a way back to the town. I added way to exit and enter mansion, however, I did not add exit to big part of the mansion. I didn't notice it for how many updates now 8O, I'm going to fix that in the next update (can't upload it due to current patreon update having different code which will create more problems than solve). The only way to leave right now is to get your character killed.

Thank you very much for this!

That would certainly explain it :lol:
Well knowing it is not there I can stop wasting time trying to find it so not a problem.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 01.23 (New gameplay system/Hisa

Postby Death12345 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:06 pm

Hi everyone, 01.23 update is now free for public.
It features a brand new gameplay mechanics and Hisako's daily route. Among that, there has been a lot of bugfixing!

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/jQp3ECIL#5A6z6sadN ... 69R_3ijU2Q

Hope you enjoy it!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnivyXD » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:56 am

i can't seem to enter hisako house yet the guy whos suppose to go inside get stuck at the door and say there not quest
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:26 am

Overall an extremely buggy game, but I can see the potential in it.
Some bugs I've found:

If you talk to the tiny in front of the door to the foot crush event from the wrong angle they move to an incorrect spot, which messes up the events following it.

Escaping the Hisako's unbirth causes the screen to stay black.

The AV scene of the futanari is bugged. There is no intro and it can't be beaten. Getting hit with the gas also stunlocks you.

The values of the escapes also don't seem to reset. causing game overs the moment you get captured instantly. For example the foot sniffing started with an instant loss. It still allowed me to play afterwards, but winning after that counted as a loss.

Some images aren't erased. Escaping Minami's foot crush quick time event for example softlocks the game because of this.

Losing Minami's vore sequence is another instance of values not resetting. You will always lose once you lose it once.

Winning Minami's vore sequence softlocks the game on a black screen.

The minigame where you try to steal food from Hinako softlocks upon starting it.

This is less of a bug but more of a personal opinion. You've gone way overboard with the mansion. It's way too big and literally everything looks the same. It not only looks bleak, but it's hard to walk around in it. It's a maze, but not one of the entertaining kind.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Death12345 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:26 pm

SnivyXD wrote:i can't seem to enter hisako house yet the guy whos suppose to go inside get stuck at the door and say there not quest

I found the issue, I will upload the bugfix soon!

Dongers wrote:Overall an extremely buggy game, but I can see the potential in it.
Some bugs I've found:

If you talk to the tiny in front of the door to the foot crush event from the wrong angle they move to an incorrect spot, which messes up the events following it.

Escaping the Hisako's unbirth causes the screen to stay black.

The AV scene of the futanari is bugged. There is no intro and it can't be beaten. Getting hit with the gas also stunlocks you.

The values of the escapes also don't seem to reset. causing game overs the moment you get captured instantly. For example the foot sniffing started with an instant loss. It still allowed me to play afterwards, but winning after that counted as a loss.

Some images aren't erased. Escaping Minami's foot crush quick time event for example softlocks the game because of this.

Losing Minami's vore sequence is another instance of values not resetting. You will always lose once you lose it once.

Winning Minami's vore sequence softlocks the game on a black screen.

The minigame where you try to steal food from Hinako softlocks upon starting it.

This is less of a bug but more of a personal opinion. You've gone way overboard with the mansion. It's way too big and literally everything looks the same. It not only looks bleak, but it's hard to walk around in it. It's a maze, but not one of the entertaining kind.

Thank you very much for your feedback and bug report. I immediately started working on fixing things.

If you talk to the tiny in front of the door to the foot crush event from the wrong angle they move to an incorrect spot, which messes up the events following it. - FIXED

Escaping the Hisako's unbirth causes the screen to stay black. - FIXED

The AV scene of the futanari is bugged. There is no intro and it can't be beaten. Getting hit with the gas also stunlocks you. - Intro is short, that moves you to the end of the route and it can be beaten by clicking EVERY sparkling place in time. You have a lot of time. I tested this one a lot! Also, stunlock is intented, because gas takes a long time to come, so players touching it is instant death

The values of the escapes also don't seem to reset. causing game overs the moment you get captured instantly. For example the foot sniffing started with an instant loss. It still allowed me to play afterwards, but winning after that counted as a loss. - Everything works fine on my end, because I don't reset values, but in this update I started setting values before conditions, so values are always as they should be. Can you tell me the character that caused you the issue?[/b]

Some images aren't erased. Escaping Minami's foot crush quick time event for example softlocks the game because of this. - [b]FIXED

Losing Minami's vore sequence is another instance of values not resetting. You will always lose once you lose it once. - FIXED

Winning Minami's vore sequence softlocks the game on a black screen. - FIXED

The minigame where you try to steal food from Hinako softlocks upon starting it. - NO ISSUES FOUND ON MY END. (Assuming you're talking about table minigame?)

This is less of a bug but more of a personal opinion. You've gone way overboard with the mansion. It's way too big and literally everything looks the same. It not only looks bleak, but it's hard to walk around in it. It's a maze, but not one of the entertaining kind. - I did, but I plan the mansion to be populated in the future. I made it too big too early though. Don't want to reduce the map now, since soon I'll start populating it more and more.

(Update link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xgl50ul4 ... E.rar/file ). Just replace files in your DATA folder and it will apply the update.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:05 am

Death12345 wrote:
The values of the escapes also don't seem to reset. causing game overs the moment you get captured instantly. For example the foot sniffing started with an instant loss. It still allowed me to play afterwards, but winning after that counted as a loss. - Everything works fine on my end, because I don't reset values, but in this update I started setting values before conditions, so values are always as they should be. Can you tell me the character that caused you the issue?[/b]

When you approach the runner while she's sitting on a bench, if in a previous encounter your stamina got too low you will instantly lose and be crushed the moment it starts. Then the minigame will begin. You can play it, win or lose it, but afterwards you're dead because you have already been crushed in the intro of it.

Minami's masturbation also starts with you losing, not letting you do anything.

Death12345 wrote:The minigame where you try to steal food from Hinako softlocks upon starting it. -[b] NO ISSUES FOUND ON MY END. (Assuming you're talking about table minigame?)

I'm talking about that one. You start it invisible and are unable to move.

Also, I don't think populating the mansion is a good idea. It's too big and that would just be too many characters. It would be hell for you to make and frustrating for the player to go around when every second you get stepped on. You HAVE to make rooms more unique too or else it's still the problem of being a mess to navigate. The rooms and hallways require features that set them apart so you know whose room is where and what area you're in.
Dongers
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game