Voreocracy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voreocracy

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:20 pm

Vor3ronika wrote:I badly estimated how much time it would take me to do all the audio. But I'm happy to say, the demo is 98% done and will be out sunday or monday.

Hooray! Hope it goes the way I think it does. Don't know if you have a set goal already for how the rest of the game will go, but if not I could help out.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:57 pm

Vor3ronika wrote:I badly estimated how much time it would take me to do all the audio. But I'm happy to say, the demo is 98% done and will be out sunday or monday.

Literally every dev does at some point if not all the time, I'm looking forward to giving your game a go it seems right up my alley.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:38 pm

Will the demo feature scat/disposal too or will we have to wait for another update to include it?

Yes, vore scenes with the main character does have scat/disposal as an optional ending.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:12 am

Don't worries too much about it. I've noticed this is the type of community that favors quality over quantity. Take all the time you need :-D
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:16 am

Demo is out!

let me know if there is any problem. Right now I know you can't see my Patreon page, because it is still being reviewed for approval. If you find anything else please let me know.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:25 am

If any of you is a pro of renpy and is willing to help me... I would like to know how to compress the files so that they don't weight 2GB. I have a lot of image, sound and small clip... and compared to other game here on this forum, mine take a lot of storage and download capacity.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:47 am

Would it be possible for the download to be on another thing like dropbox too? I can never get mega to work.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:02 am

This is already really high quality! I can't wait to see more. I'm especially hype for that unbirth scene with Adrey that we got a sneak peak of.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:08 am

Would it be possible for the download to be on another thing like dropbox too? I can never get mega to work.

Ok I will work on that... during the day, right now I really need to go to bed...

This is already really high quality! I can't wait to see more. I'm especially hype for that unbirth scene with Adrey that we got a sneak peak of.

Unfortunately for you, this scene is not in the demo...
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSoulessGem » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:22 am

Wow, this is amazing. I love it.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby NetoBurrito » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:30 am

Just tried and the demo is great can't wait for future updates!
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:48 am

I checked for dropbox, but unfortunately the free version only allows for file up to 2GB... And Voreocracy 0.1 is a little over that.

But you can check the main post I added a Google drive link... hope it helps.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:05 am

Vor3ronika wrote:If any of you is a pro of renpy and is willing to help me... I would like to know how to compress the files so that they don't weight 2GB. I have a lot of image, sound and small clip... and compared to other game here on this forum, mine take a lot of storage and download capacity.

I've played through the demo and I love the work so far, the writing is good and the artwork is fantastic.

As for the size of the project I would recommend using lower res images/videos. You seem to be using 4k which takes up a lot of space which will probably be wasted on most people, basically everyone I know who isn't in the IT field uses 1080p or even 720p monitors, the games tend to use 1440p and graphics designers 4/5/8k. And if you look at the steam hardware survey the primary resolution is 1080p.

These are only rough estimates but if you drop the resolution to the below resolutions you should get the listed gamesize
    4k 2GB
    1440p 1GB
    1080p 600mb
    720p 300gb

I run a 3440x1440 display as my main monitor and when I full screen Ryanshowseasons typing or my game it still looks good to my eyes and they both have a native 720p size
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:23 am

These are only rough estimates but if you drop the resolution to the below resolutions you should get the listed gamesize
4k 2GB
1440p 1GB
1080p 600mb
720p 300gb

Thanks, yes I work in 4K when I do the image, but I'm pretty sure I downgraded every image and vids to 1080p. Renpy cant even render in 4K and if I try to put anything of that size in, it just show me a zoomed in version in the middle of the said image...

NVM I found the culprit, the folder {game\images\Places\Adrey's Appartment} it contains image of a future scene not even in the game yet and they are all in 4K.
You might want to delete this folder to make some space... I will re upload in the mean time.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:29 am

All of you who downloaded the game early, will have extra unfinished content hidden in the files... Enjoy I guess.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:37 am

This is excellent! You don't really see vore games of this quality much! I hope we see more of this in the future!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Rahskan » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:39 am

Awesome demo ! I love the game and the characters available for now, the vore scene are awesome and gosh it's so refreshing to have that good level of disposal scene in a renpy game. Keep going !
Rahskan
New to the forum

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:45 am

This is excellent! You don't really see vore games of this quality much! I hope we see more of this in the future!

Glad you like it! It's only the start of a long journey.

Awesome demo ! I love the game and the characters available for now, the vore scene are awesome and gosh it's so refreshing to have that good level of disposal scene in a renpy game. Keep going !

Thanks, I sure am happy to hear I didn't work on that scat for nothing.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordKentus » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:10 am

I am looking forward to seeing where this goes
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:33 am

Just played though the demo and took each possible path. Don't know what engine you're using, but it's great. Seems to be a combination of stills, gifs and even short animations. Not sure what the game plan is in terms of what you can do and what the overall goal is. If you have one already then great, but if not I have some ideas.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game