Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 6B

Postby Lov345 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:22 pm

are the portraits taller now?
Lov345
Been posting for a bit

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 7A

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:20 am

Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 7A released!

Changelog found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing

Features new dialogue changes to reduce repetitive lines and make writing new dialogue easier, as well as 3 new traits and an overhaul of the charm spell that should solve some of its issues in the previous version. Enjoy!
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 7C

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:55 am

Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 7B released!

Small update featuring a fix for the bug which caused characters to not load properly from templates, some improvements to background and portrait sizing, and dialogue improvements.

Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 7C released!

Fixes a fatal crash with version 7B

Changelog found here:
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhatTheNani » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:10 pm

So noticed that none of the new releases in the rowdy pack seem to have the "hungry" tag for any images. Wondering if that was an oversight, something to be added at a later date, or something that you aren't planning on including in the pack anymore?
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:59 am

WhatTheNani wrote:So noticed that none of the new releases in the rowdy pack seem to have the "hungry" tag for any images. Wondering if that was an oversight, something to be added at a later date, or something that you aren't planning on including in the pack anymore?

An oversight honestly, I forgot. Will probably add them eventually.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:34 am

So something quite weird has happened, with "7C" anyone regardless of there prey tendencies has like a 0% chance when asking to vore them, highest % I got was I think like 4%? But I go back to 6B the % go back to normal, how I've set them. Am I missing something?
I can't get anyone to be willingly eaten.

Thank you for your time.
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:04 pm

Ryuu wrote:So something quite weird has happened, with "7C" anyone regardless of there prey tendencies has like a 0% chance when asking to vore them, highest % I got was I think like 4%? But I go back to 6B the % go back to normal, how I've set them. Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time.

The odds for this have to do with friendliness, prey willingness, and voraphilia*horniness. It should also factor in digestion interest as well if you’re asking to digest. Check that these stats are all at reasonable levels?

It’s been changed somewhat in the last few updates but shouldn’t be too significantly different from before and if anything should more closely match what the character’s personality would suggest. More updates and tweaks to come related to these odds values
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 8A

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:44 am

Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 8A released!

Changelog found here:

This is a fairly large one, with lots of fixes and improvements from Zebranky and I. Big changes are a UI overhaul to the sidebar texts, the addition of new internals and swallowing background graphics, and a number of highly requested features like womb/cock disposal during sex and offering self to sister prey.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScarKnight » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:22 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:
Ryuu wrote:So something quite weird has happened, with "7C" anyone regardless of there prey tendencies has like a 0% chance when asking to vore them, highest % I got was I think like 4%? But I go back to 6B the % go back to normal, how I've set them. Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time.

The odds for this have to do with friendliness, prey willingness, and voraphilia*horniness. It should also factor in digestion interest as well if you’re asking to digest. Check that these stats are all at reasonable levels?

It’s been changed somewhat in the last few updates but shouldn’t be too significantly different from before and if anything should more closely match what the character’s personality would suggest. More updates and tweaks to come related to these odds values

I'm having the same issue here, after experimenting a bit, I wasn't able to get anyone to willing fatal, even at max relationship value until prey willingness and prey digestion interest were at .7 each.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:05 pm

I tried to run the game and it wasn't registering races so the game was giving me a bunch of error notifications
((Updated)) Turned out to be an issue with my anti-malware software blocking the program a bit.
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby fadetoblack19 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:13 pm

Is it intended that your sex partner in the newest version will try and forcefully swallow you, even with the "Do not force" trait and max predator loyalty? Ditto for your sex partner asking to be eaten with low/no prey willingness?
fadetoblack19
New to the forum

Postby cybron » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:53 pm

I would like it if there was a trait like Transmuter that only increased the frequency of Shrink instead of Growth. Because Growth is self targeted, NPCs seem way more likely to use that than Shrink.
cybron
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:The odds for this have to do with friendliness, prey willingness, and voraphilia*horniness. It should also factor in digestion interest as well if you’re asking to digest. Check that these stats are all at reasonable levels?

I've tried for some time to play with the game settings, personality settings, traits and so on. I cannot get anyone to want it anymore its just forced or nothing now. In the picture i've uploaded, you have (top) 6B vs (bottom) 8A.
Full trust, spark, friendship and romantic with them being full on willing and max on every setting, the best I can get is 39%.
is there a hidden setting I don't know about? lol.

Sorry this has come up again. Really have tried fiddling with the settings for a bit now.
Attachments
RH.jpg
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:38 pm

Ryuu wrote:I've tried for some time to play with the game settings, personality settings, traits and so on. I cannot get anyone to want it anymore its just forced or nothing now. In the picture i've uploaded, you have (top) 6B vs (bottom) 8A.
Full trust, spark, friendship and romantic with them being full on willing and max on every setting, the best I can get is 39%.

Sorry this has come up again. Really have tried fiddling with the settings for a bit now.

Would you be able to post the full personality + traits of the character you're trying to eat? I don't think there are any settings which modify this currently. With full relationship, max charisma on the pred, and max prey willingness + max voraphilia & horniness + max vore type interest on the prey I'm hitting 400+% interaction chance on 8A
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby kirkyk » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:20 am

With such settings, it happens a 0% chance of endo, and 1000% to digest
kirkyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:08 am

kirkyk wrote:With such settings, it happens a 0% chance of endo, and 1000% to digest

Ryuu wrote:I've tried for some time to play with the game settings, personality settings, traits and so on. I cannot get anyone to want it anymore its just forced or nothing now. In the picture i've uploaded, you have (top) 6B vs (bottom) 8A.

Tracked it down, will be fixed for the next update!
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaouSoluna » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:14 pm

gosh i love this game so many thing you can do.
maybe add more place like a swiming pool/water zone or a gaming zone like this you can sprise vore someone while he play for exemple or up relation with play someone,add in game chill music and why not sound effect for not let it silent,a system where npc or you can fight for exemple weaken for vore or punch in the belly for save someone from get vore.
some idea for the fight and music why not let us decied what to put and remove.
MaouSoluna
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:33 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Tracked it down, will be fixed for the next update!

I'm so sorry I've been away, I'm glad you found it though, I'm ganna assume you don't need that information from me though, welldone on finding it. Really appreciated.
(Honestly, just thanks for listening)
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Morkeleb » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:23 pm

Was just thinking about this game and had a idea. With the addition of magic I had the idea of Vore/Sex Trap as a spell. Like you spend 3 magic points to spawn a stationary invisible trap, preferably somewhere private like someone's room or the bathrooms or showers. say give it a shelf life of 50 turns and if not activated by that point it despawns. I was thinking plants like flowers or pitcher plants or venus fly traps for vorish traps, and tentacle monsters or feral creatures for sex traps, and any combo for combined traps that fuck you while they digest you. Could also have endo traps, like a pit yer stuck in til you manage to escape or are rescued.

Regardless, the trap activates after someone enters the tile, noms or fucks the person (or both) and will keep doing that til it hits it despawn timer (with no one in it) or someone manages to rescue/escape from it. Traps that have someone in them are permanent until that is no longer the case, which could lead to hilarity if it manages to capture and nom everyone who comes to rescue the victims, standard vore rules apply.

Dunno if its possible with the code, just wanted to throw the idea out there. I've always found plant vore very hot and vore traps based on plants would work well with the magic system I think
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby LegitUsername » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:59 pm

This is a great expansion and I'll definitely be using it, but I've run into a somewhat frustrating issue where even though Can Use Spells is not toggled on, and even when the prey has no magical capabilities, they'll still heal each other if there's more than one. In general, even without the option toggled on, prey will heal to near-full health at around the mid-300s regardless. A way to completely bar characters from using it, or a fix for the healing issue, would be greatly appreciated, since this makes digestion fully impossible.
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game