Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby cackmed » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:18 am

Is the Hare fight in the Hive bugged for anyone else? Whenever I end the first stage of the fight and the Hare say's it's going to transform the game crashes with a the following error message: "Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411:NoMethodError occured. undefined method `transform` for nil:NilClass".
cackmed
New to the forum

Postby sothe78 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:08 pm

Yeah the hare fight bugs out a lot sadly. The kyraza fight also has some issues. Even the ice goddess crashed the game on me in my last playthrough.
sothe78
New to the forum

Postby cackmed » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:43 pm

sothe78 wrote:Yeah the hare fight bugs out a lot sadly. The kyraza fight also has some issues. Even the ice goddess crashed the game on me in my last playthrough.

Fair enough, though I must have some gaps in my knowledge of the game as I don't recall either the Kyraza or ice goddess fights. Where would I find them?
cackmed
New to the forum

Postby DangerPlays » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:18 am

Does anyone know how and where to turn Irci the lizard into a pred?
I've been combing the forum to try and find it and have gotten some very contradictory information.
Some say its the ice spirits others say its the pair of fire spirits but either wa I never get the option with him even though others have clearly found that he can be made a pred.
DangerPlays
New to the forum

Postby MelancholicRobot » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:31 pm

DangerPlays wrote:Does anyone know how and where to turn Irci the lizard into a pred?
I've been combing the forum to try and find it and have gotten some very contradictory information.
Some say its the ice spirits others say its the pair of fire spirits but either wa I never get the option with him even though others have clearly found that he can be made a pred.

For me it was the doppelganger. I defeated it by draining its willpower and then choosing to let it go. Irci then asked for a chance to eat it.
MelancholicRobot
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:50 am

MelancholicRobot wrote:
DangerPlays wrote:Does anyone know how and where to turn Irci the lizard into a pred?

For me it was the doppelganger. I defeated it by draining its willpower and then choosing to let it go. Irci then asked for a chance to eat it.

The Doppelganger worked for me too.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:41 am

Spoiler for Irci vore.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that if you eat Felgate with Irci then Irci Soul vores him and converts his soul to a permanent mp boost. I thought that was a really nice touch. And not something you usually see.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby sothe78 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:28 pm

cackmed wrote:
sothe78 wrote:Yeah the hare fight bugs out a lot sadly. The kyraza fight also has some issues. Even the ice goddess crashed the game on me in my last playthrough.

Fair enough, though I must have some gaps in my knowledge of the game as I don't recall either the Kyraza or ice goddess fights. Where would I find them?

Kyraza is below the graveyard and ice goddess is as you're going to lizard village.
sothe78
New to the forum

Postby ketchup » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:47 pm

sothe78 wrote:
cackmed wrote:

Kyraza is below the graveyard and ice goddess is as you're going to lizard village.

The graveyard in the trader town?
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kartomic » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:35 pm

Download this last night, and I'm loving it so far! Great premise, good story and characters, and the gameplay is fun; can't wait to see where the game goes! :-D
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfcrux » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:18 pm

How do you fight the memory eater and harvest goddess?it seems pacha can devour gods but these ones (except the lizard one,i think he is necessary for the story for now)
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby ketchup » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:28 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:How do you fight the memory eater and harvest goddess?it seems pacha can devour gods but these ones (except the lizard one,i think he is necessary for the story for now)

To fight the harvest goddess you have to talk to her with the mouse priestess in Pacha's belly. You will get the option to "leave a stinky surprise" and that will trigger the fight.

Haven't figured out how to fight the memory eater yet.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby Imnothere44 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:42 am

ketchup wrote:
Wolfcrux wrote:How do you fight the memory eater and harvest goddess?it seems pacha can devour gods but these ones (except the lizard one,i think he is necessary for the story for now)

To fight the harvest goddess you have to talk to her with the mouse priestess in Pacha's belly. You will get the option to "leave a stinky surprise" and that will trigger the fight.

Haven't figured out how to fight the memory eater yet.

I'm not getting that option, just the "Welcome back, how is your quest going" bit. I'm talking to her right after fighting the priest boss as sichi and it's just that. Is there something I'm missing?
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schagura » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:33 am

Imnothere44 wrote:I'm not getting that option, just the "Welcome back, how is your quest going" bit. I'm talking to her right after fighting the priest boss as sichi and it's just that. Is there something I'm missing?

You have to swallow Sichi and then talk to the godess mutliple times while she's still inside you.
So you have to defeat the boss and then eat Sichi afterwards.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thehatbruh » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:17 pm

Looking through the files, one can see a dragon chef or baker type enemy battler, how would one encounter this enemy? I’ve been stuck trying to find any areas I could go to access the fight but I can’t find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for y’all’s time
Thehatbruh
New to the forum

Postby Schagura » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:48 pm

Thehatbruh wrote:Looking through the files, one can see a dragon chef or baker type enemy battler, how would one encounter this enemy? I’ve been stuck trying to find any areas I could go to access the fight but I can’t find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for y’all’s time

Right before you make it to the Lizard Village you have to go into a magma cave and stop the lava river so you can continue.
After doing that go into the small cave where the river came from, right next to the entrance to the magma cave.
In there you can find the dragon baker after going through a small cave.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thehatbruh » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:05 am

Thanks for the help!
Thehatbruh
New to the forum

Postby Alpha338 » Fri May 26, 2023 5:00 am

Got a problem when ever I try to use a ice or water type spell game crashes everytime same with the doubleganger for the latest I think of the game can go to the lizard village and stops right after meeting the dragon there.
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby Goldendevil21 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:36 pm

Thanks so much for just how much content is in this game. It truly is a gigantic project.

Finished the game a few months ago and was hoping to jump back into the game. Only this time playing on Nightmare mode as Story and Regular mode did not offer up much of a challenge anymore. Unfortunately, Nightmare mode proved to be a bit too broken. I remember fighting a human and not a single bit of damage to him. The only attack that did damage was seduction and even that was hit or miss. If not too much to ask, can you tone down Nightmare mode just a bit? Or maybe do a difficulty between Nightmare and Story mode?

Though did enjoy revisiting this game. It was such a treat seeing all the characters interact with each other. And like any good video game, you are in control of the story. You can spare your teammates or have them feed themselves to you.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alexius » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:12 am

I enjoy this game very much, and was delighted to discover how much more content Patreon version has compared to the current free build! I am excited to see how the project develops even further.

I am sorry if this question has already been answered, but: is there a way to turn mouse cleric into predator after NOT feeding the otter assassin to her? I am also curious about the possibility of awakening squirrel ranger's inner predator.
Alexius
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game