Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 14

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 14

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:12 pm

The last devlog post:

Helen Giantess, after a break, returns to Eka`s Portal!
I had already started to make another size-fetish game, but unfortunately its development has been temporarily stopped. The thing is that I won't be able to make that game by myself. I had an assistant, but unfortunately he no longer has time to help me.
At the moment, I'm working on the game that I can make completely on my own.
I'm happy to announce the beginning of development of the size-fetish game with the working title Maze (the name will be changed).
The demo is here:

(This demo is censored. The uncensored demo is available for patrons under the links at the end of the post.)

Have you ever dreamed of being inside a computer game?
The protagonist of the game is an average middle-aged man who likes to play computer games. One day he comes across a strange erotic game. In spite of the antivirus warnings, the man runs the game anyway and... Here begins his incredible erotic adventures in a size-fetish world!
The main feature of the game - a huge number of size-fetish images! The game will abound with erotic size-fetish images! Each player will find images to his liking!
The game will be created for Windows. Controls are done with the keyboard, but there is also support for a gamepad. You can customize the controls in the options.

Game will contain
Spoiler: show
Giantess, Shrinking, Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth

Game will not contain
Spoiler: show
Underage characters, Incest

Support:
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
https://www.patreon.com/SizeDifferenceWorld
https://boosty.to/sizefetishworld
Attachments
start-level-12-s.jpg
start-level-12-s.jpg (96.05 KiB) Viewed 87821 times
start-level-24-s.jpg
start-level-24-s.jpg (94.32 KiB) Viewed 87821 times
start-level-22-s.jpg
start-level-22-s.jpg (92.58 KiB) Viewed 87821 times
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:36 pm, edited 56 times in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Maze (the game)

Postby marceber » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:21 pm

(This demo is censored. The uncensored demo is also available.)

What? Where?
marceber
New to the forum

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:51 pm

marceber wrote:(This demo is censored. The uncensored demo is also available.)

What? Where?

The uncensored demo is available for patrons (under the links at the end of the first post). Patrons can also follow the development of the game. Also patrons will be able to get working uncensored builds of the game.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:05 am

This project is certainly promising, I look forward to more updates and content
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby HelenGiantess » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:50 pm

The weekend is here, and I'm working on a future size-difference game again. Today I published the first working build of the game.
I've made a hall, which will be used to navigate to the game locations. There are already staff girls walking around the hall, most of whom you can talk to.
Now I need to complete the algorithms for the remaining girls, and start creating transitions to game locations.
Most of the in-game images are not ready yet, so they have been replaced with stubs. The images take much longer to create than the in-game locations. I work on the images on weekdays after my main jobs.
The working game build is available at my Boosty and Patreon.
---
Support:
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Maze (the game). Updated on April 29, 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun May 07, 2023 12:55 pm

It's the weekend again, which means it's time to work on creating a future size-difference game.
I immediately remembered a message from one of the users. He sent me an e-mail message. In a message he reproached me that I am too slow making the game. He said that the game in RPG Maker can be done in a week.
I don't argue with that. RPG Maker allows us to make Japanese RPG style games quickly.
However, I don't have the ability to spend a lot of time developing a game. I'm a single mother with two children. And I work three jobs to provide for our lives.
I create gameplay on the weekends when I finish all my household chores. On weekdays, in the evenings, I create size-difference images for the game.
Size-difference images are the main feature of the game. And creating new images is the longest and hardest work.
This week I created in-game images: hall-2 and hall-3. I also finished creating the behavior for the last service girl.
It's time to start creating in-game locations. But I'll probably do that next week, and today I created the first room from which to teleport to the in-game location. The teleportation will be assisted by a special service girl, which I also put in the room. The set of pictures with emotions for the girl is also ready.
The working build of the game is already updated. It's in the virtual drive storage.
Link to content storage is available to all active patrons.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images are available for patrons.
Attachments
hall-3-c.jpg
hall-3-c.jpg (77.6 KiB) Viewed 80352 times
hall-3-2-c.jpg
hall-3-2-c.jpg (73.71 KiB) Viewed 80352 times
hall-3-3-s.jpg
hall-3-3-s.jpg (79.49 KiB) Viewed 80352 times
hall-2-c.jpg
hall-2-c.jpg (87.59 KiB) Viewed 80352 times
hall-1-s2.jpg
hall-1-s2.jpg (38.51 KiB) Viewed 80352 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Maze (the game). Updated on May 7, 2023

Postby MamayAdesu » Sun May 07, 2023 3:55 pm

I downloaded build through boosty, but I still see "Here will be the image file..."
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby DefNotanAIias » Sun May 07, 2023 11:45 pm

Looks super good so far! Will def be keeping an eye on this one :P
DefNotanAIias
New to the forum

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon May 08, 2023 12:20 am

MamayAdesu wrote:I downloaded build through boosty, but I still see "Here will be the image file..."

Did you read the verification email that came to you as a Boosty subscriber? If you have any problems or questions, please contact me at the email address listed on Boosty.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Important information

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon May 08, 2023 12:29 am

ATTENTION: The working build for patrons ONLY INCLUDES those images that are already finished! The rest of the images have been replaced with "Here will be...". The original working build is available to patrons in the " Extra Content" storage! All instructions are sent in a verification message.
---
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun May 14, 2023 12:33 pm

Another weekend, I'm doing game logic again.
Believe me, I really want to devote more time to game development. But, at the moment, I can't leave my main places of work. So, as I've said many times before, I only work on the game in the late evenings.
On weekdays, I created new in-game images hall-5 and hall-6. These images have already been added to the working build, and you can see them when you talk to the brown-haired service girl.
The working build of the game has been updated. It's in the virtual drive storage. Link to content storage is available to all active patrons.
The first location (the very first door in the common hallway) has been added to the working build of the game. This is the very first draft. Perhaps the location will be redesigned. Enemies and various items to collect will be added very soon.
As previously mentioned, the enemies will be naked sexy girls, seeking to do various obscenities to the player. Of course, all victories and defeats will be accompanied by size-fetish images. But the images will be added later, as they are much longer and more complicated to create than the game logic.
Next weekend I plan to finish the behavior of the girls responsible for teleportation to and from the in-game location. Also, as mentioned above, items to collect will be added. In addition, work on random enemies will begin. If there's time left, I'll pre-pick the music for the in-game location.

This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images are available for patrons.
Attachments
hall-5-c.jpg
hall-5-c.jpg (83.94 KiB) Viewed 77563 times
hall-6-c.jpg
hall-6-2-s.jpg
hall-6-2-s.jpg (78.71 KiB) Viewed 77563 times
hall-4-c.jpg
hall-4-c.jpg (68.18 KiB) Viewed 77557 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log, May, 21, 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun May 21, 2023 11:57 am

It's the weekend again. And that means it's time to work on the logic of the future size-fetish game.
Two new in-game images were created and added to the game this week: hall-7 and hall-8. You can see them in the dialogue with the brown-haired service girl.
Also, the first type of enemy was created and added to the in-game location: the angry green-haired girl.
The enemy, for now, is not customized or balanced, but that will definitely be done later.
The plan was to complete the teleporter girl dialogue this week, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time for that. I will postpone this work to next week.
Also in the plans for next week to add crates of in-game items to the location. Another item I would like to do is modify the wall decorations a bit.
In the near future, I want to try modifying the level a bit. Perhaps the level will consist of several sublevels and contain wider passageways. I'll have to try and see how that looks and works.
For those who have recently joined my community and haven't had a chance to read the description of my activities, I'll let you know that I can't devote much time to game development. Those who have been with me a long time know that I am a single mother with two children, and I work multiple jobs. At this point, I can't quit my day job to devote more time to game development. Please don't judge me harshly. I only work on the game in the late evenings. That's why development of the game is going a little slower than I would like. Most of the time is spent creating in-game images.
The working build of the game has been updated. The uncensored version are available for paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
Attachments
hall-7-c.jpg
hall-7-c.jpg (60.13 KiB) Viewed 74697 times
hall-8-c.jpg
hall-8-c.jpg (85.31 KiB) Viewed 74697 times
enemy-1-s.jpg
enemy-1-s.jpg (28.02 KiB) Viewed 74697 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on May 21, 2

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 21, 2023 1:55 pm

If you still don't have a name for this game yet, might I make a suggestion: Giantess Dildo. During the dialogue, the unnamed giantess talked all about how you as the player would be used a dildo by each giantess further into the currently unfinished areas if you lose. Could even drop the title in every so often if you like.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on May 21, 2

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun May 21, 2023 3:23 pm

wariodude128 wrote:If you still don't have a name for this game yet, might I make a suggestion: Giantess Dildo. During the dialogue, the unnamed giantess talked all about how you as the player would be used a dildo by each giantess further into the currently unfinished areas if you lose. Could even drop the title in every so often if you like.

I'll think about it. Thank you.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on May 28, 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun May 28, 2023 12:15 pm

Hi!
It's the weekend again, and I'm doing the programming part of the game again.
This time, though, most of the work had little to do with programming. I decided to do some interior decorations, and replaced most of the standard decorations with my own images. I created thumbnails from my old images and inserted them into the game's tileset. Initially, I wanted the original image to open when the player interacted with the image thumbnail. But there were too many images on the level, so the game started to lag a lot. I had to abandon this idea. Perhaps in the future I will make some of the thumbnails interactive.
The work of creating and adding miniatures to the game was very laborious. It took me most of the weekend. During the rest of my free time on Sunday, I began to create the behavior of the teleporter girl from the first room. Unfortunately, I didn't get to the point of creating the boxes with the items.
In addition, on weekdays I made the following in-game images: hall-9 and hall-10. The images have already been added to the working build of the game.
I want to remind (or say for the first time to those who do not know me yet): the images are very difficult and slow to create. The application my patrons are getting is not the finished game, but the current working version with all its bugs. If you can't get through a particular location, it means the location isn't finished yet. If you see "Here will be an image..." instead of an image, it means the image isn't ready yet, or the image hasn't been uploaded to the game yet. Please note that I publish in-game images on my pages before I add them to the game. The images are created and published on weekdays, but the working build of the game is only updated on weekends. Please be patient.
The working build of the game has been updated. The uncensored version is available for paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
Attachments
hall-9-3-s.jpg
hall-9-3-s.jpg (50.97 KiB) Viewed 72222 times
hall-9-s.jpg
hall-9-s.jpg (51.91 KiB) Viewed 72223 times
hall-10-c.jpg
hall-10-c.jpg (74.29 KiB) Viewed 72223 times
hall-10-2-c.jpg
hall-10-2-c.jpg (75.06 KiB) Viewed 72223 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on May 28, 2

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun May 28, 2023 7:42 pm

censored demo. will there be f/f?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on May 28, 2

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun May 28, 2023 11:09 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:censored demo. will there be f/f?

Please read the very first post carefully.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on June, 04, 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:28 pm

Hi!
It's the weekend again, and I'm doing the programming part of my size-difference game again.
First of all, I worked a little bit on the behavior of the enemies in the game location. Enemies now remain stationary when messages or combat are active. But now the enemy girl can start the battle herself when she touches the player (previously, the battle could not start if the player was standing still). Also, sometimes credits fall out of defeated girls. Now, after each victory, the player gets experience points. If the player loses, or runs away from the battle, the experience points are taken away.
I want to emphasize the fact that the battles are still not set up and not balanced. Each girl can still be defeated with a single blow. I will definitely get to the balance of the battle a little later.
The second thing I did was finishing up the teleporter girl dialogues. Now all I have to do is make images for these girls. But I'll do the images when it's their turn. There's going to be a lot of size-difference images in this game, and those images are a lot longer and more complicated to create than the game logic.
As a reminder, I create images exclusively on weekday evenings after my main jobs. On weekends, I devote my free time to working on the game's algorithms.
And so, I return my narrative to the devlog.
In the maze of the first location, I finally made boxes that can be opened. Right now you can only find credits in these boxes, but it is likely that in the future there will be other items.
Well, now that there are credits, it's time to make a shop. Today I added the ability to enter the shop in the dialog with the administrator girl. This is just the very first version of the shop. In the future, the shop interface will be changed, and more items will appear there.
In addition to the shop, I have begun creating the skill training system.
I created two in-game images on weekdays: hall-11 and hall-12. These images are already embedded in the build of the game. Active paid subscribers can see these images in the working build of the game (in dialogue with the red-haired service girl) and in the image gallery on the virtual drive.
Now I want to talk about one important point and give an answer to a frequently asked question. The working build of the game is the game at the current stage of development. It is the build with all its bugs and flaws. I publish the working build as it is at the moment. There are two versions of the working build: a version with added images, and the empty version. The differences between versions are described in emails for Patreon and Boosty paid subscribers. In the version with the addition of images, I add the images that I have had time to create. Gameplay is created much faster than new images, so missing images are replaced with text. Many subscribers think that a working build of the game includes all the images that should be there at the moment. And these subscribers rebuke me for publishing the wrong build.
I apologize to everyone for the fact that I may not be living up to anyone's expectations. I really want the development process to go much faster, and for the working build of the game to be free of stub images. But, unfortunately, there is no way I can speed up the process. I already wrote the reason in previous posts, so I will not repeat it. So, please be patient. I really want to make this game faster. But I want it to be a really good game!
The working build of the game has been updated. The uncensored vorking build and the uncensored demo are available for paid subscribers.
The censored demo is here:

With love, Helen.
Attachments
hall-11-c.jpg
hall-11-c.jpg (40.78 KiB) Viewed 69298 times
hall-12-c.jpg
hall-12-c.jpg (52.86 KiB) Viewed 69299 times
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on June 11 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:47 pm

Hi everyone!
This weekend I spent very little time working on game mechanics and elements. I have very little free time as it is! But, this time, due to unforeseen circumstances, I had even less free time.
As I think about it, I don't need to rush through the game algorithms. The fact is that the game engine allows me to create game algorithms and locations very quickly. However, as I've said many times before, the main feature of my game will be a lot of different size-difference images. And it takes much longer to create the images. Because of this, it turns out that now in most game locations the images are replaced by the text "Here will be the image...".
I repeatedly wrote about this, and even created a README file in the folder with the working build of the game. However, many subscribers still have questions on this subject.
I ask, please be patient. I try to devote the maximum amount of free time to developing the game. But, as I have said many times before, I am a single mother with two children and three jobs.
This weekend I changed the shop interface a bit, making it simpler. It seems like I did not do much, but I spent the whole Saturday evening and Sunday morning on it.
This past weekdays I created two new in-game images: hall-13 and hall-14. Today those images have been added to the main working build of the game.
The working build of the game has been updated. The uncensored vorking build and the uncensored demo are available for paid subscribers.
The censored demo is here:

Attachments
hall-13-2-c.jpg
hall-13-2-c.jpg (31.57 KiB) Viewed 67734 times
hall-13-3-c.jpg
hall-13-3-c.jpg (31.16 KiB) Viewed 67734 times
hall-13-4-c.jpg
hall-13-4-c.jpg (30.75 KiB) Viewed 67734 times
hall-13-c.jpg
hall-13-c.jpg (31.82 KiB) Viewed 67735 times
hall-14-3-с.jpg
hall-14-3-с.jpg (59.2 KiB) Viewed 67735 times
hall-14-5-c.jpg
hall-14-5-c.jpg (59.39 KiB) Viewed 67735 times
hall-14-c.jpg
hall-14-c.jpg (59.33 KiB) Viewed 67736 times
Last edited by HelenGiantess on Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on June 11 2

Postby mcpreyboy » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:52 pm

Is the censored demo supposed to only have the green haired intro girl?
Because when i enter the next room it just says that it's the end of the demo.
Is the new stuff only being added for the patreon version? Because i thought that the only difference was that the free one was censored.
mcpreyboy
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game