Project: Devour (Vore Horror Game) Version 0.3.3 (Bug Test)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What features do you want to see once the main game is completed?

Scene Gallery
36%
Replay Levels
11%
Maze Rush (All Mazes, No Saves rush mode)
3%
Post Game Mazes after story is finished
19%
Monster Dating Sim Side Mode
32%

Total votes : 95

Re: Project: Devour (Vore Horror Game) Version 0.2.0

Postby Whylie7 » Wed May 31, 2023 10:35 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Version 0.2.0 is out! As usual, let me know about any bugs you find!
DOWNLOAD (Includes Windows and Mac versions): https://mega.nz/file/hfdDlTDJ#KVFq8L81o ... sxB1uPUkWo

When I arrive at the first chase the woman grabs with no escape, I'm literally stuck on that section. Btw what changes has this new version?
Whylie7
New to the forum

Postby Fr4nk » Wed May 31, 2023 10:41 pm

I found 2 bugs:
the first one happened when 2 Specimen2 met head-on and were completely frozen, one of them got stuck on the last soul I needed to collect, I loaded the save and the same thing happened again, so I closed and reopened the game and ran as fast as I could to collect that soul before getting stuck again and so I managed to get through.
The second bug happens when we first meet the woman with a mask and we have to flee, immediately after the dialogue with her ends I get caught, this makes it impossible for me to continue playing.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lackey2 » Wed May 31, 2023 11:08 pm

Notes so far:

-Level 2 (Bandaged): There's an overlapping pair of patrols in the center corridor. Collision results in a soul shard being permanently blocked.

Level 4 (Kuchisake): Instant kill before I get the chance to move. Have tried (attempt set 2) waiting for the turn, as well as holding (attempt set 1) forward and (attempt set 3) back, no difference in results.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:24 am

Whylie7 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:Version 0.2.0 is out! As usual, let me know about any bugs you find!
DOWNLOAD (Includes Windows and Mac versions): https://mega.nz/file/hfdDlTDJ#KVFq8L81o ... sxB1uPUkWo

When I arrive at the first chase the woman grabs with no escape, I'm literally stuck on that section. Btw what changes has this new version?

Chapter 2 was added. And I apparently made that chase sequence much harder by accident. I'll need to revert it back.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:23 am

Old saves don't appear to be working. I get the message "Cannot read property 'ox' of undefined."
Achenar
Participator

Postby Lackey2 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:36 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Chapter 2 was added. And I apparently made that chase sequence much harder by accident. I'll need to revert it back.

Well, once Kuchisake's fixed, I look forward to seeing the rest! I haven't even seen Chapter 1 yet.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:18 pm

Found an oversight for Chapter 2; collected all 120 shards (550 in total) and Monika doesn't move out of the way for me to progress.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby SaltySandwich » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:17 pm

Lackey2 wrote:Notes so far:

-Level 2 (Bandaged): There's an overlapping pair of patrols in the center corridor. Collision results in a soul shard being permanently blocked.

Level 4 (Kuchisake): Instant kill before I get the chance to move. Have tried (attempt set 2) waiting for the turn, as well as holding (attempt set 1) forward and (attempt set 3) back, no difference in results.

I'm having the same issues, the bandaged girls were luckily not blocking a shard when I encountered them blocking each other, and Kuchisake insta kills me before I get a chance to run.
SaltySandwich
New to the forum

Postby Geroklitor » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:56 pm

Enteresting wrote:Found an oversight for Chapter 2; collected all 120 shards (550 in total) and Monika doesn't move out of the way for me to progress.

were you able to find all 120 pieces? I just couldn't find all 120 I found 118 and the last two I can't find,although I may have collected everything, but my messages are not displayed
Geroklitor
New to the forum

Re: Project: Devour (Vore Horror Game) Version 0.2.1

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:35 pm

NEW BUGFIX
DOWNLOAD (Includes Windows and Mac versions): https://mega.nz/file/lfV1hDoQ#FRa66mb_f ... Hc19LE0RuY
Still no fix for level 2. I apologize.
Kuchisake Onna was made easier (I hope)
Found the oversight in Chapter 2 maze. Should work now.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xtradubious » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:47 am

I was able to edit my save and throw the Kuchisake Onna into a wall somewhere and make that part possible but she still moves during the cutscene and starts right next to you in the 0.2.1 version and basically insta-kills you.
xtradubious
Been posting for a bit

Postby xtradubious » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:09 am

Enteresting wrote:Found an oversight for Chapter 2; collected all 120 shards (550 in total) and Monika doesn't move out of the way for me to progress.

Had this happen to me as well - I just save edited myself past the monikas. Honestly the area after is really good, I've attached a save that's after the monikas that don't move away. Edit: I TRIED to upload a save edited past it but eka's portal operates on file extension whitelist and obviously they didn't approve "rmmzsave" so I can't

Anyway, small glitch in the next sequence - if you hit "retry" after getting anal vored in the monika chase it sends you all the way back to the 120 soul shards part, probably because it's the same object. You'll probably need to make a special one for that part that makes you load a game when you hit "retry" like the other stuff in the chase sequences.

Also, I already really liked this game - but, like, honestly, I haven't even played DDLC and the new stuff is SUPER good. I really like the anal vore spots and now it punishes you for avoiding the centers of hallways, and the chase/the part after are both my favorite parts so far
xtradubious
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:31 am

Geroklitor wrote:

were you able to find all 120 pieces? I just couldn't find all 120 I found 118 and the last two I can't find,although I may have collected everything, but my messages are not displayed

I memorised the pattern of Yuri being on the outside, and then working my way in. 9/10 times that's how I was able to avoid missing any or having to backtrack to get the rest.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:11 am

You've done another oversight; the woman starts moving as she begins talking in the first chase sequence. Can't progress past it.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:33 am

xtradubious wrote:I was able to edit my save and throw the Kuchisake Onna into a wall somewhere and make that part possible but she still moves during the cutscene and starts right next to you in the 0.2.1 version and basically insta-kills you.

Enteresting wrote:You've done another oversight; the woman starts moving as she begins talking in the first chase sequence. Can't progress past it.

Ah dammit. Hope you guys are ready for a version 0.2.2 later today. Lol
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Geroklitor » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:08 pm

does anyone have a save after collecting all the shards at the doki doki level? It's just that after collecting everyone, they don't let me go any further now
Geroklitor
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:03 pm

Geroklitor wrote:does anyone have a save after collecting all the shards at the doki doki level? It's just that after collecting everyone, they don't let me go any further now

Try and download the game again. You may not have the latest update. (There still may be some bugs, but it should let you pass if you have the latest.)
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby traponeko » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:09 pm

Old saves don't work, I don't want to go through all this again, it seems I won't play.
traponeko
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:42 pm

traponeko wrote:Old saves don't work, I don't want to go through all this again, it seems I won't play.

I'm going to be honest, this game is a nightmare internally. Old saves are rough at the moment. Unfortunately, you may have to replay up to chapter 2. I'll be making an effort to avoid save issues in the future.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ohhellothere » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:43 am

So quick workaround for the Kuchisake Onna chase before an actual fix is made, if you go into the map data for map 20 you can set her move frequency to 0 which slows her down enough for you to skip through the cutscene and be able to run away.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game