[Ren'py] Danganronpa: Chihiro's Vore Harem (0.2 Release 9/4)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[Ren'py] Danganronpa: Chihiro's Vore Harem (0.2 Release 9/4)

Postby dessychan8 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:50 pm

Hello gamers! I present a gift...

I've been wanting to do a vore VN focusing on nonfatal vore for a while, and I figured I should do it based on something I'm interested in!

Since I played the Danganronpa games I felt like Chihiro was so cute and adorable and sweet that they needed a bunch of hot stacked girls to dote on them!

I pretty much cannibalized the games' files to bring this into existence! There isn't any custom assets outside of a single sprite edit because I'm too poor to afford art (for now) and not skilled enough to make the sort of art I'd want to use (for now). I'm mostly relying on SFX / my writing for this.

A big inspiration for this was CardsBears' Vore's Peak Academy, as well as a number of other vore vns.

Another thing I've wanted to do is because there's been a number of games where the route just /ends/ and I wish I could see more, the next routes will be voted on by the players! I hope to update this pretty regularly, and I've got a lot planned for the future!

Spoilers for the Danganronpa series btw!
Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

What this contains:
Nonfatal / safe vore
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Breast Vore
Cock Vore
Hyper Cock
Male Pred
Burps
(Optional) Fart / Scat content
Weight gain
Cute fluffy romance
S-Swearing!?

What this does not contain:
Fatal vore
Gore
Character death

What I hope to add in the future:

Custom sprites / CGs

Thanks to MW14 for letting me use their stomach graphic with permission!
Other credits in game in the "about" section.

DL can be found here: https://dessychan.itch.io/chihiros-vore-harem

Thank you for checking out my game in advance <3 I've never done anything like this before so I hope that people like it!

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/w4AaVWkSC5

UPDATE:
My PC is extremely slow, so until I get it fixed future updates will be soundless.
Last edited by dessychan8 on Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dessychan8
Been posting for a bit

Re: Danganronpa Vore VN: Chihiro's Vore Harem

Postby Valdemar3 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:16 am

I really like your game, characters and Idea.
You are good in writing, as the sentences are not too long, nor too short and you are good at resembling the situation with something you can relate to so you get a feeling of being in the intimate situation. This is rarely seen.
Though.
I would say you could add a little more displanation on his way into the stomach and his reaction to the food reaching him in the cafateria.
Also there could be worked on more detailed pictures, like nude drawings and the stomach filling with food around the boy from professional artists.
Great start of a very promising game 8)

Thank you
Valdemar3
New to the forum

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:05 am

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next update. If it's this good without custom sprites then I can't wait see it when they eventually get added.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:11 am

The writing's good and i like the story "preview" we got, it makes me wish for more so kudos!

Keep up the good work!
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dessychan8 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:00 pm

Valdemar3 wrote:I really like your game, characters and Idea.
You are good in writing, as the sentences are not too long, nor too short and you are good at resembling the situation with something you can relate to so you get a feeling of being in the intimate situation. This is rarely seen.
Though.
I would say you could add a little more displanation on his way into the stomach and his reaction to the food reaching him in the cafateria.
Also there could be worked on more detailed pictures, like nude drawings and the stomach filling with food around the boy from professional artists.
Great start of a very promising game 8)

Thank you

Thank you <3 Admittedly I should've added more detail on the oral vore section. I personally have more interest in anal vore than oral vore but when I do the next update I'll make sure that section's longer!
dessychan8
Been posting for a bit

Postby dessychan8 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:03 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next update. If it's this good without custom sprites then I can't wait see it when they eventually get added.

If I somehow get the money to commission sprite edits or figure out how to to it myself. Stuff like facial expressions are pretty easy, but other things like changes to pose or how big the tummy is might be more of a challenge for me.

player1 wrote:The writing's good and i like the story "preview" we got, it makes me wish for more so kudos!

Keep up the good work!

I'll try my best to continue writing today or tomorrow! The next update is gonna be Miu taking Chihiro to go see Celeste. That update's probably going to be much bigger than this one (As all the other routes before the stopping point would be) with about 5-7 scene ends compared to 2 with the demo.
dessychan8
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:50 pm

Just curious, but how long did it take you to make this?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jackpot13666 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:20 pm

I'm raelly excited to see where it goes! This sounds amazing
Jackpot13666
New to the forum

Postby Ventus376 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:08 pm

2 questions. 1. Will Monokuma be an option for a pred? 2. Will this eventually be playable on mobile?
Ventus376
New to the forum

Postby dessychan8 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:13 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:Just curious, but how long did it take you to make this?

About 2 and a half weeks, including learning how to use ren'py properly. I have a lot of free time and also when I work on stuff I work fast.

Jackpot13666 wrote:I'm raelly excited to see where it goes! This sounds amazing

Thank you <3

Ventus376 wrote:2 questions. 1. Will Monokuma be an option for a pred? 2. Will this eventually be playable on mobile?

So this is pretty much gonna be an alternate reality where
Junko's Ultimate Despair persona is just her coping from being homeless, and she isn't actually evil. She's just a chuunibyou. Monokuma doesn't exist.
Also I think for mobile you could just download joiplay.
dessychan8
Been posting for a bit

Postby blockchain » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:14 pm

so whats the plot of the game?
blockchain
New to the forum

Postby dessychan8 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:37 pm

blockchain wrote:so whats the plot of the game?

Chihiro goes to Hina to tell her that
he's a boy
, Miu stops them and sticks a horny radio on him. Wacky antics ensue.
dessychan8
Been posting for a bit

Postby spodermen » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:07 am

This looks like it could be really fun, i hope more people see it! :D
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby NiceGuy95 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:52 pm

I thoroughly impressed with what you did with the game engine modification and it is very much a solid game looking forward to the future updates made to it.
NiceGuy95
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:03 pm

Really solid game! Also playable with joiplay so I can enjoy it on android
2quick4u
Participator

Postby dessychan8 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:58 am

spodermen wrote:This looks like it could be really fun, i hope more people see it! :D

Thank you <3

NiceGuy95 wrote:I thoroughly impressed with what you did with the game engine modification and it is very much a solid game looking forward to the future updates made to it.

The only thing I really really did that took a lot of brainpower was cannibalizing (hehe) the history screen's code so I could make the stats screen. That was a bitch cause in the process I ended up making the game unable to open multiple times.

2quick4u wrote:Really solid game! Also playable with joiplay so I can enjoy it on android

Thanks <3 but fuck yeah Joiplay is based.
dessychan8
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kerbalmaster » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:09 pm

YEAH SCIENCE!

I honestly bet we'll see more Types of Vorish Innovations throughout the miu Route. That awakening is No doubt going to cause a typhoon of new creative Inventions.

Also, I adore the fact we're getting an endo-focused game. I've been waiting for a non-fatal type game for years! ^^
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby aperson1234567890 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:58 am

I had been hesitant to play this at first as I know nothing about Danganronpa but the allure of an endo only game drew me in and I gave it a shot. I made the correct choice in playing it. While there isn't a ton of content at the moment, what is there has an "oh heck yes" from me. I look forward to seeing this develop!
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby dessychan8 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:25 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:YEAH SCIENCE!

I honestly bet we'll see more Types of Vorish Innovations throughout the miu Route. That awakening is No doubt going to cause a typhoon of new creative Inventions.

Also, I adore the fact we're getting an endo-focused game. I've been waiting for a non-fatal type game for years! ^^

Yeah something I'm toying with is the idea of
a shrinking / growth gun because B I G Junko. Also a device to make the girls into futa.

aperson1234567890 wrote:I had been hesitant to play this at first as I know nothing about Danganronpa but the allure of an endo only game drew me in and I gave it a shot. I made the correct choice in playing it. While there isn't a ton of content at the moment, what is there has an "oh heck yes" from me. I look forward to seeing this develop!

In the meantime you should maybe play the games lol They're a fun time.
dessychan8
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgamer616 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:43 pm

dessychan8 wrote:
Kerbalmaster wrote:YEAH SCIENCE!

Yeah something I'm toying with is the idea of
a shrinking / growth gun because B I G Junko. Also a device to make the girls into futa.

aperson1234567890 wrote:I had been hesitant to play this at first as I know nothing about Danganronpa but the allure of an endo only game drew me in and I gave it a shot. I made the correct choice in playing it. While there isn't a ton of content at the moment, what is there has an "oh heck yes" from me. I look forward to seeing this develop!

In the meantime you should maybe play the games lol They're a fun time.
oh YES please! futa junko cv would be awesome!
tgamer616
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game