Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. A date with Destiny, in Beta!

Postby meowpreykitty » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:01 pm

love this game
meowpreykitty
New to the forum

Postby Strangedude » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:06 am

Love this game, will there be any unaware vore? In CV->OV scene while shrunk pred wouldn't say about you in their balls, for example, so other person wouldn't be aware of digesting you. Or maybe shrinking and feeding yourself to a sleeping pred? Any plans for this stuff?
Strangedude
New to the forum

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:10 am

Is there somebody that can share me their starting saved game
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:47 pm

Given that she's around 7 - 8 feet tall, you should make bayonetta's sprite bigger
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:29 am

Is there a walkthtough for the quests? Some are a bit difficult to figure out and they don't repeat the messages. For example I'm supposed to recruit and bring a companion to the phone, but that seems to not be enough. I can't check what else was needed.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:35 am

Dongers wrote:Is there a walkthtough for the quests? Some are a bit difficult to figure out and they don't repeat the messages. For example I'm supposed to recruit and bring a companion to the phone, but that seems to not be enough. I can't check what else was needed.

I’m not a hundred percent sure, as I don’t know exactly what quest you are on, but you might want to sleep for that one.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Dongers » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:49 am

Panzershark wrote:
Dongers wrote:Is there a walkthtough for the quests? Some are a bit difficult to figure out and they don't repeat the messages. For example I'm supposed to recruit and bring a companion to the phone, but that seems to not be enough. I can't check what else was needed.

I’m not a hundred percent sure, as I don’t know exactly what quest you are on, but you might want to sleep for that one.

That did it. Thanks for that. Now I have to feed my nemesis to my companion. Found out how through the comments here. Problem is, I can't initiate a conversation with my nemesis because they always attack me, so the quest is impossible.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Lackey2 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:55 pm

Dongers wrote:
Panzershark wrote:

That did it. Thanks for that. Now I have to feed my nemesis to my companion. Found out how through the comments here. Problem is, I can't initiate a conversation with my nemesis because they always attack me, so the quest is impossible.

If that's the case, you'll need to build up strength so you can "act first," or have a strong enough companion that they can save you anyway.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby TMVore » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:23 am

So, This one scene to trick where a D gets to be sucked by a friend and you end in that friends tum, I can't seem to trigger that any more as the "stay in balls" loop seen to be gone?

Any advice? Am I doing it wrong?

Do new characters have this option?
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Openvore. A date with Destiny, general release!

Postby zinx43267 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:50 pm

Elza, the new hyena girl, make you a normal human upon becoming her child. I'm pretty sure she's suppose to make you a beast, not a normal human.
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadEnough » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:22 am

Is the pred end of dating unfinished? If you go with "suggest you have them," whether they agree or if you try force, it just cuts to walking outside at night with their picture stuck on the screen until you talk to someone
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:37 am

JustDroppingANote wrote:So, This one scene to trick where a D gets to be sucked by a friend and you end in that friends tum, I can't seem to trigger that any more as the "stay in balls" loop seen to be gone?

It's fairly random. I've gotten it to trigger a few times but it's quite unlikely to happen.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby TMVore » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:23 am

Enteresting wrote:
JustDroppingANote wrote:So, This one scene to trick where a D gets to be sucked by a friend and you end in that friends tum, I can't seem to trigger that any more as the "stay in balls" loop seen to be gone?

It's fairly random. I've gotten it to trigger a few times but it's quite unlikely to happen.

I used to trigger it a lot as there was this loop where you were prevented to get out of the cock and just kept in it till it triggered the event.
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby blassimg1 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:23 am

do micro macro sceens happen randomly or can you force them?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadEnough » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:20 am

If you use the shrink aid on yourself and approach an npc, they might have an immediate reaction. Otherwise, some preds are more magical and others and do it randomly, and others will occasionally turn the tables on you if you try to use the shrink ray on them but are too weak.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miraak11th » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:10 am

Is there a changelog for 0.51?
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby zinx43267 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:01 am

Miraak11th wrote:Is there a changelog for 0.51?

V0.51
Pred BV, Only same size-absorbsion route available
Date location where you can contact people to come join you on a dinner date with many possible outcomes!
-this should allow you to romance some more aggro preds without risking death so much
-maybe you'll be able to have sexy times with some NPCs that otherwise dislike you?
-poor NPCs might just come for the free food regardless of what they think of you.
3 new NPCs, one in the forest, one in uptown, one in the forest/uptown
Several new variations to as-prey OV, mostly to do with strong preds and failing struggle checks.
A few new pics for old NPCs
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:34 am

Someone already commented the one for this version, but for future reference, Mysta keeps a continuous changelog of all the versions in the first post. It goes oldest to youngest, so you have to scroll to the bottom to see the newest changes.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Miraak11th » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:36 am

zinx43267 wrote:

V0.51
Pred BV, Only same size-absorbsion route available
Date location where you can contact people to come join you on a dinner date with many possible outcomes!
-this should allow you to romance some more aggro preds without risking death so much
-maybe you'll be able to have sexy times with some NPCs that otherwise dislike you?
-poor NPCs might just come for the free food regardless of what they think of you.
3 new NPCs, one in the forest, one in uptown, one in the forest/uptown
Several new variations to as-prey OV, mostly to do with strong preds and failing struggle checks.
A few new pics for old NPCs

Thanks!
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miraak11th » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:37 am

Panzershark wrote:

Someone already commented the one for this version, but for future reference, Mysta keeps a continuous changelog of all the versions in the first post. It goes oldest to youngest, so you have to scroll to the bottom to see the newest changes.

Thank you. I thought the changelong was newest first and he stopped updating it.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game