Vessel Tactics v0.04d | A vore focused Strategy RPG!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vessel Tactics v0.02 | A vore focused Strategy RPG!

Postby TacDel » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:19 pm

Nuenshi wrote:
TacDel wrote:
The X is a toggle, however, scripted events do take priority over that toggle and enable AI again. Just toggle it again by deactivating and activating it and you should be fine.

Nah, I've tried that, but it just de-activates within a turn or two, or at least it seems to. Nothing to do with any scripted events as far as I can tell. At some point, one of the enemies just decides it's going do what it feels like again. Re-toggling control is also kind of a pain because if I time it wrong, the game just kind of stops until I untoggle it. Then again, considering its almost always a Cornucopia that makes its bid for freedom, maybe it's some weird quirk of its behaviour that takes priority over player control. Again, not a big issue, especially since I don't really expect the toggle to last into the finished game.

Cornucopia is too powerful, she's planning an AI revolution in your PC already. Jokes aside, I NEVER saw a Cornucopia just go on a walk in a match, only the Dusk Lamia. Next time you turn around, Cornucopia is gonna start mining bitcoin on your rig
TacDel
New to the forum

Postby Chaotyx » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:27 pm

This game is very well put together with solid mechanics, amazing art, and great potential. Here's hoping you and your team can keep up the momentum.

Looking through the design document, I'm definitely looking forward to Phalaris, Troy, and the Ogre. Love me some big monster gals.
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby Goldendevil21 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:04 pm

Thank you so much for this game. Just first want to point out that I am a huge fan of both strategy and vore games. So, to see these two concepts merge for this game is a dream come true for me. Anyway, here are my thoughts on Vessel Tactics.

The designs of the characters is excellent. Just love the different designs for all the characters. The different snakes. The different humans. They are all excellently drawn. Especially their bellies. Was very surprised how natural their big bellies looked on their designs. The only way they could be even better is if their breasts increased with their level, showing not only how strong they are from a gameplay perspective, but also from just an arousal point of view. Though fully understand implementing a feature like this so early in development would be hard.

Now on to tactics. While I have played the first level, cannot really comment much on how the players are balanced, which units are unfair, nerfed, annoying. Will have to play the game more and their being more content to give solid feedback on balancing. I can tell you what I want though. Environmental hazards. These don't have to be the most complex thing. A simple river separating two armies where long range units dominate is what I want. Or maybe an exploding barrel of alcohol in more urban areas to give you an advantage. My personal favorite unit so far is the healer. Able to cast magic spells from a distance but have a weak melee. And they have to be next to friendly units to heal them while managing their mana supplies, a really unique challenge.

And while other players will hate this, do hope to have the option for permeant death. Where if you use your units too recklessly or in a bad manner, they will be digested and added to someone else's curves. Similar to the death system in the strategy game; X-com 2.

Though just from playing the first level, this is already my favorite vore strategy game. Dethroning Vore War; https://voreda.live/game.php?id=29
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:52 pm

Quick question, any plans on adding vore animations (in combat) in the futur ?
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:24 pm

Gave you $5(Can only afford this one month though. Money's a bit tight, but I just HAD to check out this update and support you at least a little.), and I'm loving the HELL outta the new update! The dusk lamia's prob my fav new unit. And I love sandbox mode! Only thing I wish is that we could choose to NOT digest if we're immobilized or asleep.

And, of course. That capacity can be increased some way.

Oh, and that we can use Somnibalism on an ally(We can already attack and eat our own allies, why not?).

---

Oh, and a bug. Prob already reported, but when I knocked out a dusk lamia that had prey, the game showed her with her big belly(almost like she was going to regurgitate them(but it was just normal damage)),however nothing ever happened, and the game more or less got stuck.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:17 pm

New discovery! If you use "All In" on someone that wouldn't be able to hold you(if you wouldn't be able to hold them, it's a guaranteed 0% chance), rather than ending up in their stomach, you kiss, and transfer a prey you had to them(hot as HELL)!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Nuenshi » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:01 pm

Had an interesting experience while fiddling in sandbox mode on the Patreon build. I had a Covenant that had gained a lot of levels from eating, and at some point the Cornucopias started doing negative damage with their rapid fire attack. Like they were peppering her with healing bullets. Pretty funny, but I'm guessing not intentional.
Nuenshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Impact » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:47 am

I would love to play this demo you've created. However, for some reason, the window is incredibly small and I see no way of making it bigger. Has someone else run into this?
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lackey2 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:12 am

Impact wrote:I would love to play this demo you've created. However, for some reason, the window is incredibly small and I see no way of making it bigger. Has someone else run into this?

As of 0.01a, the menu on the top right of the title screen should have aspect ratio and fullscreen options.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:47 am

This game was mostly nice, but more characters, and stomach spaces, then more better. :) :) :)
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:02 pm

This is a best vore game with oral vore girls. :D :D :D
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:09 pm

CreederineStrikers2022 wrote:This game was mostly nice, but more characters, and stomach spaces, then more better. :) :) :)

It's a gacha game(or, rather, WILL BE), it's gonna get TONS more characters, just be patient.

---

Ruh Roh Raggy, Using Theano's neutralize on a full wild lamia, and having her regurgitate her prey into the surrounding tiles, but not having enough space around her for all her ex-prey... the game doesn't seem to know what to do. It stops responding.
Turbotowns
???

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:16 am

(Okey) :)
This game is nice.
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:36 pm

Pro TIP: You can Flee from Enemies to save your girl soliders.
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrsirman » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:10 am

I found this game very inspiring. It's simple but the ambition you pose is impressive. It has encouraged me to want to try and get back into making games using the unity engine. Thank you for making this game!
mrsirman
New to the forum

Postby Impact » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:17 pm

Lackey2 wrote:
Impact wrote:I would love to play this demo you've created. However, for some reason, the window is incredibly small and I see no way of making it bigger. Has someone else run into this?

As of 0.01a, the menu on the top right of the title screen should have aspect ratio and fullscreen options.

Well... the game started windowed and that icon did not appear for some reason. But by pressing Esc I could access the menu. This happens to me for not reading properly... Thanks!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby FireX » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:12 am

Would be awsome if you added some internal scenes like maybe in a cutscene or the main menu itself (toggle maybe).
FireX
New to the forum

Postby Anonno » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:51 pm

I'd probably say the thing that would make the game essentially perfect would be adding live2d rigging such as the ones on Vtubers to have some simple animations such as belly movement and overall idle movement.Having a bit of wobble,could help to breathe more life into the game than there is already.
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cyrk » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:22 pm

v0.03 (Beta) is now live on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/MeshiSoftworks and v0.02a is live on itch.io! https://meshisoftworks.itch.io/vessel-tactics

MelonBoobies wrote:Quick question, any plans on adding vore animations (in combat) in the futur ?

Probably not, sorry! Accounting for all of the different situations would make good-looking animations very difficult.

mrsirman wrote:I found this game very inspiring. It's simple but the ambition you pose is impressive. It has encouraged me to want to try and get back into making games using the unity engine. Thank you for making this game!

That's awesome, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!

GrandestBlue wrote:I loved it, eagerly awaiting more.
For suggestions, the only original one I have is to either make the screen after you get eaten in the menu skippable, somehow better, or both.
As for things already suggested, I'm behind the weight gain ideas.

For sure, I think it definitely takes too long at the moment.

TacDel wrote:I'm now an avid believer of the Church of Cornucopia and no one can sway me away from it.

Based.

AuntieFloof wrote:What are your plans/ideas so far for other races and enemies?
Some tigers with quick speed would be cool~
Maybe some flying units that are harder to hit unless their bellies are full?

The original post has the link to a google doc with a lot of the upcoming units!

Goldendevil21 wrote:And while other players will hate this, do hope to have the option for permeant death. Where if you use your units too recklessly or in a bad manner, they will be digested and added to someone else's curves. Similar to the death system in the strategy game; X-com 2.

Thank you so much! I do have plans for both a permavore and non-permavore mode!

Anonno wrote:I'd probably say the thing that would make the game essentially perfect would be adding live2d rigging such as the ones on Vtubers to have some simple animations such as belly movement and overall idle movement.Having a bit of wobble,could help to breathe more life into the game than there is already.

I like the idea, but that might be a bit too expensive, unfortunately.
Cyrk
New to the forum

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:01 pm

Oooooooh, I'd been waiting for this! I spent the past several hours testing out all the new features in 0.02a. It's still not the Patreon version, but I'll try and support y'all as soon as I get this money situation sorted out...

It's fun! Really fun. I seriously love how much text there is to read for each new unit that gets added; the effort is really clear as always lol. I really like the Dusk Lamia, and I'm happy there's an ara-ara mommy in the game now. If suggestions are still being taken, I hope to see a yandere type eventually...

Weight gain, nice!! But yeah, awesome patch, there's plenty of fun to be had with the sandbox mode, too. With it, I actually found a bug where if you have an ally Dusk Lamia and try to get a unit to eat one of your other allies via Sonibalism, the game gets softlocked. Also, it's not exactly a bug, but I also noticed you can't get any of the lobby units/vessels to eat any of the lamias. I'm guessing it's because they're all relevant to the plot? Maybe there's only one of each? Interesting.

I love how this is still being worked on! Do keep it up, I'll be looking forward to the next update!!

Also, about all those Church of Cornucopia adherents... Nuh-uh. Whatever church Covenant belongs to, that's the one I'm following for sure.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game