Japanese Freeware Games (was RPG with stomach dungeon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Japanese Freeware Games

Postby Deathworks » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 am

Hi!

This is a minor item I have found that some may find interesting. It is rorikon and explicitly sexual, so those who can't take that should stay away.

The title of the game is "水の流刑地" and it can be downloaded at the VIPRPG6代目保管庫 storage site. You have to go to the section called "5MB位~容量大きめのゲーム集" and then select "0024~" in the menu you will get in the lower left frame.

To make matters worse, the game is created using Enterbrain's RPGツクール2000 engine, but they have omitted the .exe file. So, besides the RTP, you also need to get the RPG_RT.exe file from somewhere and put it into the directory of the game. If you don't have it handy, you can download it from that site's howto section ("ゲームの遊び方")

The game starts with a girl running away from a cat, a tiger, and a lion who want to rape her. A guy shows up and offers to hide her in his house. And his house turns out to be a nude replicate of the girl with her privates serving as the entrance. While the two are inside, the cat team brings forth a wooden battering ram which does have the head of male genitals. As they hit the front door, the face of the house changes. As the door is about to burst, the boy and girl flee using a boat - which looks like a giant piece of excrements.

Well, that is all the interesting stuff for people here. And coincidentally, up to this point, you can only watch as the story unfolds. After that, you have a simple mini game avoiding the feline menace and then a sex game where you have to make her orgasm while keeping your cool.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Japanese Freeware Games (was RPG with stomach dungeon)

Postby Deathworks » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi!

Here is a relatively abstract action game that might please some of the hard vore types:

ヒトクイ

Using the mouse, you move a giant white humanoid who is running from right to left (scrolling screen). Little blue men, busses, planes, and other things appear randomly at the left side of the screen, and if you hit them with your mouth, they turn into red splotches. The more you catch, the faster the scrolling gets.

You also have a HP score which diminishes constantly. EDIT: HP are restored as 1 HP per human; busses contain 100 humans, planes 500 humans, and sacrifices (white bag) 50 HP. Once the HP reach 0, you get to the game over screen where the number of people eaten is given and your rank is given (I tried a few times, and a little bit more than 3,000 was the best).

As I said, it is a very simple game, so no vore animations or anything fancy, but for some, maybe the thought alone is enough.

No extra RTP needed, besides DirectX9.

Deathworks

EDIT: Read the readme.txt and noticed that HP do get restored. However, they diminish very quickly.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Deathworks » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 am

Hi!

Okay, I am rushing things a bit, but I am a slow player and who knows when I have found all there is to it.

Silent Desire 3 ~魂の断罪~

Yes, it is the third part of a series, and no, I haven't played through the others since they are action RPGs. The creator is linked to the Ryona scene, it seems, so heroines in trouble is a common thing.

There is at least one vorish game over that might be reached when fighting a giant frog which is the boss on dungeon level 19, and there seems to be more vorish material, as far as I can tell from the graphics. But the frog is the only thing I have seen in-game myself.

The game itself is a very nice dungeoneering game and even without the vore content, I highly recommend it as it is fun to play. You are controlling the Asha, who is robbed of her magic in the prologue of the game and needs to recover it from the underground dungeon it got sucked into.

The dungeon itself is structured into packages of 5 levels each, the first four being static levels for exploration and the 5th of them being a boss fight. (The exception is the first package, which has the boss fight on level 4). There is a return to town spot on the last level before the boss level and once a boss is beaten, you can also return to town from that actual level (which does not have a map of its own). You enter the dungeon with Asha and one other character and only one character is active at any one time, depleting mental energy and losing HP to enemy attacks. The inactive character recovers mental energy and HP, so you can theoretically stay in the dungeon indefinitely without any problems. Enemies are spawned randomly all the time and chests are spawned whenever you change the level.

Besides levelling up the main characters, you can also level up their weapons and armor (no alternative armor/weapons, just increasing the level) using money or items you have found in the dungeon to do so. You can also earn money by doing missions at the guild and talking to people in town may also trigger events.

Combat occurs on the normal map at the same turn rate. So, moving one tile takes as much time as making one attack.

Important controls:
Cursor keys: Movement (no auto-attack)
Shift+Cursor keys: Turn to face a direction (does not take up any time!)
Z: Attack/Confirm/Select
X: Cancel/Menu
C: Change active character
A: Ranged attack (may deplete mental energy)

Finally, the game is distributed via Freem, which means that it can not contain serious adult content (= sex scenes), but this does not stop Ryona content.

I really recommend this as a high-quality freeware game you should try out.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Shrunkenhero007 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 am

i need help on what program to play violent witches and how can find the silent desire 3 im new on japanese words they look like fun games.
Shrunkenhero007
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game