Need someone whocanhelpmemake animations for my 3d vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Need someone whocanhelpmemake animations for my 3d vore game

Postby MrVoreman » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:47 pm

I started making a 3D vore game about a year ago but stopped because I got to busy and didnt have any help. I got about 20% finished. One of the most difficult thing for me to do is 3D character animations of actual vore. I got some animation done but just simple walking and things like that. Now I decided that I want to continue finishing the game but I need someone who can make vore animations either in poser and export a bvh mocap file to send me or in 3dsmax using character studio and send me the .bip mocap file. I can send you a rigged 3dsmax character but you must send me an example of your work first to prove to me you can animate. It has to be character animation. I would really like to finish the game but so far no one wants to help.
MrVoreman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Need someone whocanhelpmemake animations for my 3d vore

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:02 pm

MrVoreman wrote:I started making a 3D vore game about a year ago but stopped because I got to busy and didnt have any help. I got about 20% finished. One of the most difficult thing for me to do is 3D character animations of actual vore. I got some animation done but just simple walking and things like that. Now I decided that I want to continue finishing the game but I need someone who can make vore animations either in poser and export a bvh mocap file to send me or in 3dsmax using character studio and send me the .bip mocap file. I can send you a rigged 3dsmax character but you must send me an example of your work first to prove to me you can animate. It has to be character animation. I would really like to finish the game but so far no one wants to help.

3D? Shoot. Can't help you there.
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:08 pm

You'll need to provide much more information than that.
Tell us exactly the name structure and bone/matrix hierarchy of the BVH.
Tell us the exact BVH format specs or where to get them (especially if you modified them)
Tell us dimensions, conventions, numerical conversions, ect...
Tell pitfalls, alignment conventions, animation key lengths, quantizations...

Also, "game" is very generic, do not expect people to help you if you yourself do not have the game fully designed and planned out. Tell us what the game IS, what you do, what platforms it is for, how it will be made, what engines and copyrights are applicable, settings, ect...

And, provide the tool to do this, most people don't buy 3dsmax or other animation packages. Providing the setup is also a must, do that before asking for help.

Use Blender

And, when you say "character animations of actual vore" you might want to be more technical in explaining what that means. (bone scaling? Keyframe deformations? CR-Spline? Procedural volume based deformations? Push-Physics systems?)
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby MrVoreman » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:32 pm

What I mean by character animations of vore is not a pre rendered animation. I just need some animation of a figure lifting another figure and stuffing them into there face and have something that looks like swallowing and then have there arms stretched out and have them do a belly rub motion as if there is a huge extended belly.

Im not trying to be rude but I only want help from someone who either has max or poser. Because those are the programs I am currently using so it would be easy to share files. Lots of people seem to have poser more than max because its cheaper. Also I can import any scene made with poser (entire scene as in animation,morphs, etc) into 3dsmax. I accept both scene files and just the motions exported into bvh format.

I then just do some simple editing such as reducing polygons and ad bump maps, normal maps,specs and whatever else I need to make the scene more compatible with my game engine. Speaking of which the engine im using is Truevision3D which is a C# nex gen based engine. If anyone has max that would be an even bigger help because ive actualy modeled and rigged some of my own characters and even made some facial morphs. so like I said before I can send you those to make the animaiton with. If full size vore in poser is to difficult for you I will also accept giantess vore scenes.

Giantess poser vore can just be a lady (any poser
female model will do) holding a tiny man in her hand then having here eat the man. What I will do in the game is place the game camera so your view will the perspective of the victim. Oh and as for deformations in max I can do that part what I need is just the motion as described before.

If you want to see some pics I made a thread about it almost a year ago. So try searching for it.
MrVoreman
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game