Q&A Topic

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Setting.

Postby CruelAngel » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:42 pm

Are you planning on using a generic fantasy setting or are you going to try something different? And if you are doing fantasy, is it more high-fantasy or is it more sword and sorcery? Just wondering because this will determine what type of skills and weapons I'm going to ask about.
CruelAngel
Participator

Re: Setting.

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:58 am

so whats going on? are you still answering questions? I'll understand if your too busy, but you know, just wondering whats goin on, give us a heads up please.
Last edited by Rat_Guy on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

pred

Postby Pantherguy » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:28 am

:) Can you choose to be a pred character, not contolling a monster or anything, but able to vore other characters? Oh, and btw, *yells in his loudest voice* THANK YOU. You kick ass for making a vore MMORPG. Can't wait.
Common Sense is the set of prejudices you attain by age 18.
Pantherguy
Participator

Re: pred

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:55 pm

I don't want to sound ungratful, but: what gives? whats the progress on the game? is it the game or a real world thing that is keeping you from posting?

Postby Felicia » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:31 am

This seems awesome but will it have Catgirls in it?
Last edited by Felicia on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felicia
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Mishirugi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:44 am

So let me see if im right for this game its still almost like a morrowind guildwars type game but with vore instead of weapons or you can fight monsters because even if i do like vore i like to kill innocents Don't deny my murders also what about currency are you gonna do it the old fashion way where you pick it up but can't drop it to see a tower of gold because thats fun. and lastly you should be able to take items that interest you and place them in other places. morrowind is a bit of an example of it like in most games you can't take forks and stuff like that and but in morrowind you can.
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby OtakuCat89 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:46 am

Question.

WIll the online game have a pet system?

Aka I can get a pet naga and she helps me fight but if I dont feed her / let her eat enemys she will eat me?

Just a little thought..

and will you beable to choose a race? Like instead of human or something..and will there be job classes (fighter / swordsman / cowboy?)
OtakuCat89
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby deleted188 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:53 pm

Good ideas guys, Really sorry about the lack of activity right now, things have been super crazy for me, personally.
deleted188
Blade Mouse

Re:

Postby Razgriz » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:50 pm

Would there be a multitude of species for all the vore fans and such? Nagas, Dragons, Catgirls, maybe half giants of some sort, blobs? (trying to cover all bases. And yes, i'm new. ^^)
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game