A few engine demo screenshots

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re:

Postby Cel » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:45 pm

Hehe, the hotbar reminds me if the WoW one before I modded mine away, and the LII one XD.

Could be fun :P, I RP vore on my Elf in WoW with a couple other people I met a lot though! Would be new to see it actually play out instead of just emotes.
Hmmmm...
Cel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Mishirugi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:42 am

So let me see if im right for this game its still almost like a morrowind guildwars type game but with vore instead of weapons or you can fight monsters because even if i do like vore i like to kill innocents Don't deny my murders :cry: also what about currency are you gonna do it the old fashion way where you pick it up but can't drop it to see a tower of gold because thats fun. and lastly you should be able to take items that interest you and place them in other places. morrowind is a bit of an example of it like in most games you can't take forks and stuff like that and but in morrowind you can.
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:31 am

although I'm not a moderator, I would point out that there is a Q&A thread for this game. also, its less like elder scrolls, and more like everquest, or world of warcraft, in that you play online with other people.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re:

Postby Epyon » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:50 am

You could make it similar to Knights Online, it is a free mmorpg. Check it out if your still looking for ideas, or engine thoughts.
Sometimes it's not what you ask, but how you ask it.
Epyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby griff_beeks » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:29 pm

is this project still alive? it looks cool
griff_beeks
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Fireload » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:57 pm

I dont think it is, the last mention of it was back in 06 :?
Fireload
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImaginaryZ » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:09 pm

This project is not active. At least not as it was planned originally. Other projects have replaced it though.

So don't lose hope! It's more a problem of building all the media required to make such a game worth looking at, really. (Hence why I stress you should all take a look at blender, at least for kicks and giggles)

Suggestions and such are always welcome, of course.

-ImaginaryZ
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iyeru » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 pm

ImaginaryZ wrote:Other projects have replaced it though.

Liiiike?
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorebunny » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:06 pm

what game is this your working on and from what company ????
vorebunny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 pm

vorebunny wrote:what game is this your working on and from what company ????

Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but they stopped working on this TWO YEARS AGO...
Halcyon
???

Re:

Postby 11millionseconds » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 am

That's really impressive.. I'm doing game engine development myself... how many people are you working with on this?

[edit]

nevermind, I just saw page 2... =/
11millionseconds
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby lol111 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 am

It would be very kool if u added a first person cam of being eaten! Like all the tubes and stuff. Even an option to escape the stomach into the bowels!!!
lol111
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Hum, didn't notice people noticed this thread.

Well, yes, I still have all of the old project; But so you know, 'RealmCrafter' does not allow collaborative design except by extremely inconvenient and difficult means, in other words, if you each have to purchase a license, there can only be 1 active project for everyone, and if you make a level, you can't share it.
So no point to using it. Plus, like all games, the mesh/model class isn't robust enough to do much of anything.

To answer some questions:

[Other projects have replaced it though.] Liiiike?

To name one, VFighter and AFighter. Those two have been around a while, but I hadn't reached a point (FrameGL2) where I could actually do what I wanted until this year; Plus, having a full time job that isn't programming games takes away a huge chunk of time. However, any project I have mentioned or worked on still exists, it just has yet to be finished or beat into a semi-completed state.

what game is this your working on and from what company ????

This particular game was titled MMOVRPG, which was a generic templated MMO built ontop of a crappy MMO engine. Since the engine is broken, we dumped the project. (Realm Crafter) IF you check this program out, make sure you determine how media and areas are created. because you can't share or use external tools, it becomes useless in your toolchain.

how many people are you working with on this?

ACTUALLY working on this? Was 1, Me. Other people had ideas, but did not produce any work. Feedback, ideas, and concepts are NOT work. Models, levels, sounds, code IS work.

It would be very kool if u added a first person cam of being eaten! Like all the tubes and stuff. Even an option to escape the stomach into the bowels!!!

Damn right! I actually had a mini-project where this worked (you could get eaten and struggle around in 3D, from any perspective including first person), but thanks to Blender changing their game engine setup, all the code I had broke in the latest release so I had to dump the project.

More about current projects not directly involving the MMOVRPG:

VFighter and AFighter are basically MUGEN replacements. If you ever saw the test app for VFighter (that flash one that was hella broken) you know kinda what I am aiming for. However, now that I work on the ASM/C/C++ end of things, I'm doing it all using my toolkit, namely a combination of SDL, OpenGL, OpenAL, and some of my custom game libraries like IGTL and TLT. All these tools and acronyms work together to make some pretty inane stuff happen.

Basically, the game would be a 2D fighter with 3D graphics, although the game itself would actually run in 3D (so it could just as easily be a 3D fighter). Depending on how tough I can get my VBO's to be, much like what FrameGL2 could do, characters can be FULLY animated (which means, they can walk, talk, look at you, AND eat you all at the same time) but only a certain few. This was proven with the last demo set I had, but now I have to add in the newly developed professional features to make the program rock solid. (For those of you who know, 'professional features' means you assert in debug, and have a bitchin' memory manager that machine aligns and pools, so debugging is very very easy, and you can track errors near instantly. And be very careful with STL. :( )

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING about these projects, is that the entire game's content is made in blender. IN other words, you can make a model in blender, and make a animdef.txt file that defines when attacks and other things are active. This is similar to Mugen, but without much of the complication. Doing a game that lets anyone add content is a wonderful thing, because then everyone can make their own awesome creation, and as the code and engine improves, it just gets better. PLUS, by using a non-proprietary toolset (like blender) ALL work done is entirely re-usable for ANY project. So nobody loses work, and the same characters can be used in say, and MMO, a platformer, a 3D myst like game, ect...

If you want to make models in Blender, I'd be jazzed. PM me if you want some tools to do that or something, or just to see some of the crap I've made.

-Z
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game