Pred-Tech RPG

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Pred-Tech RPG

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 pm

For those of you who haven’t heard of me… which I assume is everyone, I used to run a moderately popular Gaia Role playing thread called PRED-TECH.
The idea was that anthro predators had to learn their skills somewhere and Predator Technical College was the place.
Thanks to a scorned ex and that oh so lovely thing called blackmail, the thread died.
T_T

HOWEVER!
I refuse to let the concept die with my Gaia career! That’s why I’m attempting to create a Pred-Tech role-playing game using the latest version of RPG maker.

I know, I know, nobody likes RPG maker but I’m no good at coding.

The objective would be graduation of course, but vore is a huge aspect of the story. In order to pass your classes you’ll have various tasks and there is a hunting class that will eventually require a student to devour another, after having been strictly limited to smaller prey prior to.

HOWEVER AGAIN!
Art and storytelling is something I do well… sprite construction… not so much.
To make the game work I need sprites. If anyone knows how to make sprites meeting the RPG maker requirements then I would gladly make a trade.
I do art, and stories.
My gallery request has already been sent and I await the option of uploading some of my work.

The sprites don’t have to be perfect; I just need some templates of a Fox anthro, Pig anthro, and Cat anthro.
I could edit foxes into wolves and cats into big-cats.

I’d be willing to do art or a story for any of these sprite sheets.

I’ll be uploading the game as soon as it’s finished, but I can’t do a thing without some working sprites. Off subject, sprites without any background color are preferred. Otherwise, they just appear a big white blocks with sprites in them.

If anyone is interested, this is the link to the old thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/univers ... 9636613_1/

Read it, there's some funny stuff in there. A little stuffing, plenty of implied vore, but no actual vore yet.
There will be TONS in the game. :gulp:

This is some art from the thread featuring the teachers:

It's old as hell and smells funny, but it's still art.
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Re: Pred-Tech RPG

Postby Reiko » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Hey I would be interested in joining this ^^ Though do I have to be a furry? i have a demi-dog girl x3
Reiko
---

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Well the role play has pretty much died. I might start a new one here on eka's portal and since that would allow

A) Sex

and

B) Lots'a vore!

I could certainly allow new types of students. Hell, one of the most popular characters in the old one was a horse.
Humans however cannot be mentioned. They'll become an issue later on in the story and especially in the game.
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ragtime » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:18 pm

This definitely looks interesting. Which version of RPGmaker are you using?
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:24 pm

RPG maker XP

It's a little on the cheesy side but it has lots of potential.
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reiko » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:49 pm

HeartbrokenNewb wrote:Well the role play has pretty much died. I might start a new one here on eka's portal and since that would allow

A) Sex

and

B) Lots'a vore!

I could certainly allow new types of students. Hell, one of the most popular characters in the old one was a horse.
Humans however cannot be mentioned. They'll become an issue later on in the story and especially in the game.

Then I am so game! hehe I would love to do this =3 awww and no humans? They are so tasty though!
Reiko
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Hello,

I think it would be helpful if you really spelled out the requirements for an RPG maker sprite sheet, everything from pixel size, color depth, animations and number of frames, file format, every last little detail.

some time ago there was another game project going on that did attract help off these forums, but people are not likely to help with little direction for varied reasons.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:55 pm

This is actually a working sprite edit made by... damn I forgot. Well, whoever they were they did a WG sequence and this character was the end result. It was available for public download so a simple edit of this character could work.

It should look much like this as far as size and the character's position but without the inky background color.
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Also if you want to be especially creative here are the teachers that will be doing
most of the talking, quest giving, and vore in the game. They all appear in the old
thread but some of their images are starting to fail.

ImageArmstrong (Hard ass Instinct teacher)

Prof. Bostic (Foxy cunning teacher)

Leonardo (Poorly named Survival teacher)
Ms. Whitefin (Hunting expert, and hungry gal)
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:26 am

I'm working on an RPG Maker 2000 program, and I feel I can safely say I'm no real help here. Otherwise, I would have suggested you use something called the Charas Project, which has an on-site tool to make your own sprites for RPGM2k and RPGM2k3.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:05 am

Thanks.
I checked it out, pretty cool stuff but even that lacked the amount of customization I'm looking for.
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:03 pm

so those are 32x48 but what animations do you want?
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 pm

Sorry for the delay, I can only post about once in every seven or eight times I visit for some reason.

They should be the characters in a 32X48 sprite sheet identical to that one. Same positions and size.
Except the background. There should be no background.

Other animations may be needed later but for now that is all I require to get the game going.
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby HeartbrokenNewb » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:48 pm

Also, whenever I did try to use Charas Project, the game always told me that the bitmap size was illegal when it was just an image saved directly from the site. :?:
HeartbrokenNewb
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game