Despair game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Postby Deathworks » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 am

Hi!

Atla_Dragon: Earlier in this thread, I linked to my thread about download shops. There, you will find links to the English information pages for the CG collections. Mind you, the collections are not translated themselves, but this info page is made especially for foreigners.

On that info-page, there are also estimated prices in foreign currencies. Note, however, that the actual transaction will be in Yen, so the precise price depends on the current exchange rate.

For example, Despair Game 3 is listed as 1,260 Yen with an estimated US-Dollar value of $11.44 , while Despair Game II is listed as 840 Yen with an estimated US-Dollar value of $7.62.

However, this are static estimates, so if you are really worried about the exact amount, have an online currency calculator work on the Yen price for the actual price.

The info pages also feature sample images which may be useful for you to check whether you really like the style or not (no need to waste money on something you don't enjoy).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby geofrey » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 pm

HSBC (UK) don't give out visa debit cards unfortunately.

I did apply for a credit card, but penniless students can find it hard to get them, at least I have... besides, it is kind of awkward getting a credit card knowing the only thing you are going to purchase with it is a £5 niche game off the internet.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game