Despair game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Despair game

Postby Maxi77 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:33 pm

I am looking to get a game called "Despair game" it has a series of 1, 2 and 3 in it...

the link of how I found out about it is here...

http://red.ribbon.to/~adon/camel/dgame.html

Does anyone have a link to download this link... the ones on this page appear to have a broken link... from the samples I have seen I do like the dragon vore...
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit

Re: Despair game

Postby Carni-vore » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Ya I saw that site awhile ago and was disapointed I couldn't download it. There's another forum here somewhere about it, I should go check it out.
Last edited by Carni-vore on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.....I have ALOT of hungry dragons...Anyone want to say hello?

Carni-vore
???

Postby Deathworks » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Hi!

Despite the title, the series is actually a series of graphics collection. There is just one little bonus game included in Despair Game 3 where you have to fight a dragon as heroine using a paper-scissor-stone combat system.

For more information, I suggest you visit DLsite.com where (among other places) they are being sold. The correct links are in the following thread by yours truly:

For your online shopping needs

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby Paradox » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Edit: Link removed due requests.
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradox
---

:(

Postby binomialboy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:44 pm

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for bootlegging stuff, but I feel that vore work is too rare, and particularly work of Camel's quality. Therefore, I would prefer if that link be taken down, and people would actually go and support Camel so he can make more vore drawings. I know this request might make me unpopular, but I stand by it.

P.S. Don't try that "I'm a poor college student" excuse, because I am currently paying for college, and I still found the money to support him.
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Re: :(

Postby Paradox » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:05 am

Link removed due request.
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradox
---

Postby Chaotic » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 am

Alrighty then. I request that you take the link down.

Edit: Oh and I'd like to direct you to this thread. :-D
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... 24&start=0
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Beany_one » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 am

For posterity's sake I request that you take the link down as well.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't.
Beany_one
Participator

Location: In my pants, which seems to be the wrong location for this forum.

Postby Paradox » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 am

Chaotic wrote:Alrighty then. I request that you take the link down.

Edit: Oh and I'd like to direct you to this thread. :-D
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... 24&start=0

Ok the LINK is gone.
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradox
---

Postby Deathworks » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:57 am

Hi!

This site is playing it clean. Providing links to material that is NG usually gets you into trouble as well.

Actually, I was just a little bit late here. Usually, when something like this happens, I copy paste the link into a message I send to DLSite.com. They appreciate the help in cleaning out such stuff.

Anyhow, you had wondered about the harm you may be causing and mentioned that vore isn't that popular.

The thing is, Camel is a woman eater, so he is one of us and it is no co-incidence that there is vore in the Despair Game series. These graphics collections were created explicitly for the vore community. No one is basically expected to buy them except for us.

So, if you provide the voraphile community with a pirate download, you are addressing exactly those people the collection was made for. In other words, your actions will have the biggest possible impact, as these people here are the potential customers/supporters.

Anyhow, I suggest you have a look at the thread where I introduce non-freeware titles and stay away from them. If I notice you posting a link to pirate uploads of them, rest assured that I will hand that information over to DLSite.com ASAP. If you upload material from them, I will take all necessary steps to have them taken down - be it contacting Eka or DLSite.com as need be. Because of that, I think it is easier for all concerned if you first check what is NG.

Thank you for your understanding.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Paradox » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:09 am

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

This site is playing it clean. Providing links to material that is NG usually gets you into trouble as well.

Actually, I was just a little bit late here. Usually, when something like this happens, I copy paste the link into a message I send to DLSite.com. They appreciate the help in cleaning out such stuff.

Anyhow, you had wondered about the harm you may be causing and mentioned that vore isn't that popular.

The thing is, Camel is a woman eater, so he is one of us and it is no co-incidence that there is vore in the Despair Game series. These graphics collections were created explicitly for the vore community. No one is basically expected to buy them except for us.

So, if you provide the voraphile community with a pirate download, you are addressing exactly those people the collection was made for. In other words, your actions will have the biggest possible impact, as these people here are the potential customers/supporters.

Anyhow, I suggest you have a look at the thread where I introduce non-freeware titles and stay away from them. If I notice you posting a link to pirate uploads of them, rest assured that I will hand that information over to DLSite.com ASAP. If you upload material from them, I will take all necessary steps to have them taken down - be it contacting Eka or DLSite.com as need be. Because of that, I think it is easier for all concerned if you first check what is NG.

Thank you for your understanding.

Deathworks

okokok, i understand... I've put the Link down deathworks didn't I? >.>
Paradox
---

Postby Deathworks » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:39 am

Hi!

And I appreciate that you did so. I really do, because I believe that Eka and the staff have already enough things on their hands making this site work.

I mainly posted to a) explain the relationship especially between Camel and the vore community and b) inform you about an easy way to figure out what is NG.

The thing is, I realize that there are a lot uploaders and BBS where pirate stuff is shared alongside freeware out there and it is usually impossible for a visitor to tell them apart. I can also understand that you wish to share beautiful things with others - there is nothing wrong with that desire. Therefore, I point out the information about the download shops so that you can look at the samples etc. there and thus identify which things are NG.

Please note that most Japanese sites (but not all) require you to ask for permission before you redistribute their material. If you have material that seems Japanese GTS material, I advice you to check the sites linked to from Jinja Modoki - it is the central link hub for the Japanese macrophile community. This way, you can easily verify the status of macrophile material.

As an example of a macrophile vore artist who does allow redistribution, I want to point out Makoto, who is creating the amusing series about the voraphile male faery infatuated with a human girl who is not too thrilled about the concept: 魔呼人のラクガキ紙芝居

He put up explicit information about redistribution and so on under the tag "English" on his homepage.

Anyhow, I hope that the information I have provided will be useful for you and others.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby Leshana » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:51 am

They are good products.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Re:

Postby geofrey » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Don't take this as a veiled attempt to supporting piracy, but for those of us without creditcards... is there any way to purchase of DLsite?

Ideally by debit, do you have to have visa, mastercard or diners?

If so, is there any other site you can buy it off that will take other methods of payment...or are we stuck?
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 am

Hi!

Geofrey: I am sorry, but I don't know about any other payment method. I checked DLSite.com's help for the English site, and it listed only credit cards and visa/master check card (whatever that may be). For Japanese, there are some other methods using the banking system of the Japanese convenience stores, but there is no such alternative for foreign users.

For download shops, I don't really see much of an alternative (with physical discs, there seem to be some importers around who will buy things in Japan and send it to you - someone mentioned them a while ago). Actually, most of the Japanese download shops do not even accept non-Japanese credit cards and DLSite.com's step to have an English section is a rare exception in the field (which is why I stopped visiting most of the other shops as I can't make purchases there anyway).

General: It seems that I used an uncommon abbreviation before. "NG" stands for "No Good". Sorry about the confusion.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:55 am

Geofrey: Debit cards are accepted at DLsite, assuming that's what you meant by "debit". I've purchased items from there before using a debit card.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby geofrey » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:59 pm

Really? Was it a visa debit card though, because my bank doesn't offer visa debit cards unfortunately... only regular ones.

They wouldn't give me a credit card either...

Anywho thanks for the help. I will try my debit and report.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby jasamprn » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Regular ones 0.o..... What do you mean by regular ones?

I mean.. unless you mean a simple bank debit card... but normaly the only reason you'd have for having one of those is your under 18.... being here presumably means your not.....

And what sort of bank doesn't offer Visa debit cards 0.o
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Leshana » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:19 pm

Question for those without credit cards: Why not just get one? They don't cost anything.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Price

Postby Atla_Dragon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:56 am

Can anyone tell me the exact price? I am considering getting some of this, specifically number 3, and I would like to know exactly what the price is in US currency before commiting. =P
Atla_Dragon
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game