Working on rpgm2000 game...

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Working on rpgm2000 game...

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 am

Well, as a couple people know, I am working on a game which has some mentioned vore jokes in it, but no actual vore. I hope to have a public demo up soon, though it is already too big for the forums. My big problems are an opening graphic (My old POS compy cannot do PNG files) and some character graphics for Joe, my main character in the game.

A big highlight will be the relaion between Joe and Erika, the local witch, who either wants to

1.) Eat him
2.) Feed him kids
3.) Sleep with him
4.) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Naturlaly, she is based on the witch in Hansel and Gretel, so...

Anyways, What I need from people is a good title page for The Adventures of Joe. Since Joe is a barkeep seeking only money and fortune by being an adventurer, and will wind up accompanied by a child eating (but kind-hearted) witch, well, that might give people some ideas. THanks guys!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: Working on rpgm2000 game...

Postby Daisy_the_devourer » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:14 pm

I'm willing to help, if possible. Send me a PM with some in-depth details please. ^.^
Daisy_the_devourer
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game