VPG (closed)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re:

Postby dokudoku » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 am

nanakra,
Bless you man you are the very definition of awesome :D
Thanks to nanakra, there will be 10 available saves in the game (plenty in my opinion).

So right now people are leaning more towards the female and as a pred. Looking forward as to how it will come along. :)
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:21 am

Hi!

I am with female, pred.
Macro/micro would be really awesome.
And constructive/protective/positive as hinted at by Riko would be a really great thing (we already have so much negative/aggressive vore in these games).

As for number of save slots, I suggest around 20 or more. Basically one per village + one per each interesting plot development/scene sounds ideal. In general, I don't think you can have too many slots, unless you need to do extra programming to do 100 instead of 10 - if people don't need that many slots, they can simply leave them empty.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby The_Prof » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey ho, not hearing much from Rayen right now so I figued I would swing in and check this game out, and it's very well made from what I've seen, only minor nitpicks from the Prof this time. Just tiny notes. in the first area there is a save point ( the first forest area) when you reach the top of that area, where it borders that zone and the area where the teleporter you need to flip the switches for is, there is a slight graphical error in which you can walk on top of a cliff from the ground without help from a ramp or anything, which leads to a 3 wall box. This glitch is really minor, doesn't break the game or anything like that, actually too insignificant for me to even bother with a screen shot. Anyways, no big deal.

As for other minor concerns. More requests really.
-cut down the health of those enzymes, they take forever to kill
-reduce the damage of that damn tapeworm's multi-bite, I'm a full health, he uses it once and takes me down into the yellow, I try to heal, and he uses it again and wipes the floor with me, either cut the damage to something that won't 2 shot you or make him slower so you attack first
-I know Deathworks said he liked em, but PLEASE!! Cut down on the dead ends just a little bit, I mean sure, it's nice that there are paths that lead to dead ends, makes the game longer after all. But don't make me explore an entire cave just to realize there was no damn point...

that's all I got for now
The_Prof
???

Re:

Postby Riko » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:33 am

I don't mind about the dead ends so much.. I see it as a part of the puzzle.. ^^
I agree with you on the multibite.. alot of damage, I was lucky I had over 1 200 HP so I could heal at around or just under 750 HP so I beat him.. ^^. But I guess I'll have to do that again cause I couldn't save after the beating =p
Riko
Participator

Re:

Postby dokudoku » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:22 pm

@The Prof
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the game, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was actually waiting for that error report. I could have fixed it but I was way too lazy to care much XD

The dead ends are mainly there to get people to walk around and have the illusion that they are not grinding. The idea was that by the time people have walked every square inch of the dungeon, they will have at least leveled up enough to do decently against the boss. (Also I enjoy teasing people when they face super annoying puzzles :D)

As mentioned before, I will try to make the game less insane to beat. I'm just about done getting the battle system reworked. After that, I'll need to go through the text and fix my spelling and grammar mistakes.

:EDIT:
Added a poll for you guys. Just say what kind of vore you want in the game after your done voting which gender.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:59 pm

like I said before, cooked *like trapped in a pie or something*
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby nanakra » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Well for my vote I'd love to see some female pred action.
Also, I'd love to see a full digestion toilet scene or two.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, perhaps make it an optional side quest?
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: VRPG ( a vore RPG)

Postby Nerva » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:20 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a male pred, female prey, and either softvore or cockvore. I've yet to see a single vore game produced that has an honest-to-goodness male pred.
Nerva
???

Postby dokudoku » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:31 am

Just so that everyone knows (sorry for not specifying this earlier), the vore does not have to be specified towards the player and companion, the female/male companion could very well be prey to say a snake or pred to a different character.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 am

I guess im lazy but it is 2 in the morn. How long is the demo? im wandering a forest and wondering when the good parts start. Good job from what ive seen so far you've made quite the effort
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Madnes » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 am

Honestly I dont mind F/M F/F and M/F but i prefere F/M or F/F (Its hard to choose sorry :S)

Game was really good - i fell off my seat laughing with the 'It's a Trap' scene :P
Madnes
Participator

Postby Deathworks » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:50 am

Hi!

I would like to add the following information to my vote (see my previous vote):

Besides normal vore, UB would also be appreciated. And if the situation yielded another stomach/womb dungeon, it would be really awesome. I just love such dungeons.

(Sneaks up to Dokudoku: "You know, Japanese catgirls have a large fan base around here. But you didn't hear this from me." Sneaks back)

Ryanshowseason3: Well, if you are lazy, the current demo is probably not that much fun for you without cheating. There are several boss fights before you get to the "good parts" and between the boss fights there are dungeons with lots of encounters (see the comments of everyone). It is somewhat shorter than the Japanese game by A.S. as far as the pre-vore part is concerned, but it still takes some time.

A rough guess would be around 1 to 2 hours before you reach the vore, but it can differ drastically because of the random encounters. If that is too long for you, you might wish to wait for the next release where the encounter balance is probably a bit more lenient.

Madnes: I agree, the "It's a Trap!" was really funny.

Deathworks
Last edited by Deathworks on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby silver9595 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 am

i really wanna try this out but when i try to open (yes i have the rune time thing) it doesnt work and i can't fix it no matter what i try xP
silver9595
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deathworks » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 am

Hi!

Are you sure you also have the RPGXP runtime package? There are 4 different packages: RPG 2000, RPG 2003, RPG XP, RPG VX. Vore Night is RPG 2003, it seems, while most of the other games are RPG XP, including this one (the game by A.S. is RPG VX and Taito's Itoshi Kokoro is RPG 2000).

If you haven't done so, I recommend you install all three RTPs.

Here is the link to the regular RTP download page:

http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/index.html

Go to the bottom of that page. This is where the links to the individual download pages are located (the stuff on the right is actually to their freeware game library).

Once you click on a link, you will get to an info page with usually two downloads - a self- extracting archive and a normal archive. Choose one based on your preference.

For RPG XP, that link looks like this:
自己解凍形式 xp_rtp103.exe(サイズ:20.5MB)
LZH形式 xp_rtp103.lzh(サイズ:20.5MB)

(I think the Japanese installer also includes the English DLL; at least I don't think I have the English DLLs installed separately.)

If this is not the problem, please specify your computer system (let me guess, Vista?).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby peteian » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 am

I really like the game >w< It's hard to beat, but easy to enjoy >w< Good Job!!
peteian
---

Re:

Postby dokudoku » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:45 am

O.K after a couple hours of work I finally got the imbalances out of the game, the first dungeon should be way easier now and I have also made slight weapon and equipment upgrades available. Also, I made the "gold earned to gold spent" ratio more equal and fair. The bosses shouldn't be as imposable to defeat as they were before and on top of that I added new items to diversify the game. One last thing, I changed the the whole "use stones to activate teleporters" objective to "find materials to fix a ladder" to add more variety to the game. All that's left to do is fix the spelling and grammar mistakes and I will be able to release Version 1.1 to the community.

@Deathworks
*whispers into ear* One of my future vore scenes will involve a cat girl. Shhhhh! it's a secret ;3

@peteian
thanks, I'm glad you were able to have fun with the game. hopefully after this update the game should be easier to play and enjoy for others.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby peteian » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 am

DAMN O_O That was fast
peteian
---

Re:

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 am

dokudoku wrote:@Deathworks
*whispers into ear* One of my future vore scenes will involve a cat girl. Shhhhh! it's a secret ;3

Hey Deathworks isn't the only Catgirl fan excited by that you know...
The_Prof
???

Re:

Postby dokudoku » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 pm

The_Prof wrote:
dokudoku wrote:@Deathworks

Hey Deathworks isn't the only Catgirl fan excited by that you know...
Hey! How did you know I said that? Do you have super hearing? XD
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

I have a small problem...

Postby Lily_DeVore » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:58 pm

I have waited on the download page for 15 minutes now and I still can't get the game to download.
Lily_DeVore
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game