VPG (closed)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

VPG (closed)

Postby dokudoku » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm

VPG: The Vore Playing Game

FOR LATEST INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE LAST POST MADE BY ME.

Story:
Story is more of a work in progress and hasn't really been thought out completely. The basic story line is that you look for a job and embark on different missions that lead to different sub-plots in the game, eventually solving a mystery of why there have been increasingly high numbers of vanishings.
As of right now, the game allows the choice to choose between two different missions.

The two mission story lines are as follows-
WARNING!!!
Please note the following spoiler is for artists or people who want to add ideas to the game and would like to find inspiration with the game story line. Be warned as it contains story spoilers.
Spoiler: show
Story line with jenny’s mission:

You meet across a mage named Jenny who offer’s to pay you for guarding her through the forest to the mountain towns. When you reach the destination, she will claim that she forgot her money and will run off telling you to stay the night at a local inn. You are tricked however and shrunk by her. After you wake up, you discover that she tricks people into remote locations so she can use them for experiments and other sadistic needs. This is where you find out that the voice you heard earlier in your dream has sent two guardians who help you escape from you tiny prison where you try to find a cure to your small size.

Your quest leads you to jenny’s lab where she finds you and swallows as punishment for defying her orders. You survive her body, due to the guardians who have put a protect spell on you, and make your way through her body in order to escape from your fleshy prison.

Once you have escaped, you are flushed down the toilet down into the sewers where you eventually reach a well that is from the town you visited with Jenny. Here you must find a way to get the attention of one of the town’s folk so you may seek help for your current condition. If you go into one of the houses with a family eating dinner at the table you have the option to try to get the attention of the little girl sitting at the table, or looking around for something that may be of use. If you try to get the attention of the little girl, you will fail and land in her food where she will unknowingly eat you. From there, you will be able to continue on through her digestion tract or die by being in her stomach acids too long and get digested by her (a game over will follow afterwards). If you successfully make it through her digestive system, you will be pooped out by the girl and will continue your journey in your search for someone who will notice you. After grabbing some food from a sack, you will find that there is a pigeon who you can ride after feeding it the food. This pigeon will put you on a roof top where you will see a cat resting. When you try to wake it up, it will immediately think you are a kind of mouse and try to eat you, if it succeeds, you will get eaten by the cat and will die (a game over will follow afterwards). However, if you escape from its jaws, you will have the ability to ride it as it runs off into the forest out of the village.

You will eventually stop somewhere in the forest where an elf girl named Avalon is being harassed by some thugs/bandits, you use a series of small manipulations from your surroundings to create a chain reaction that will hurt and scare away the bandits. Avalon will notice you, and after thanking you for saving her, will join your group and take you to her village where she aids you in trying to return you to normal size.

She will take you to her father, the head shaman, who is out to help cure a little girl who has fallen ill in the village. You meet up with him and find out that she has a lung problem that can only be cured from the inside. Avalon asks you to save her by entering her lungs and getting rid of whatever might be causing her ailment. You reluctantly agree and enter her body where a slime princess has taken refuge in her lungs. The slime princess explains that she wants to be a slime queen, and the biggest one ever at that. In order to achieve this wish, she decided that the warm and wet lungs of the girl would be the ideal breeding ground for her slimes. She sees it as nothing personal as it is the only way she can become the biggest slime queen and feels guilty for her actions against this innocent little girl. However she will not budge and refuses to go. This leaves you no other choice but to force her to change her mind and leave this little girl’s body by fighting her. When you defeat her, she will apologize for her actions and leave her lungs with her slimes, curing the little girl in the process.

When you exit the body of sick girl, you are thanked yet again by Avalon and her father and she will explain your situation to him. He will inform you that you need to acquire the stone of the ancients in order to regain your size. So you and Avalon will travel up north where you will find a temple where the stone lies. After many dangerous encounters you reach the end where the stone is. Avalon will try to take it. This turns out to be a bad idea as the stone was possessed by an evil spirit and now controls Avalon. She will at first attempt to squish you, if she succeeds, you die (a game over will follow afterwards). However, if you manage to evade her, she will grab you and swallow you down into her stomach. From here, you search for the evil spirit and take it down after a battle. You will be coughed up by Avalon shortly after words and she will use the stone on you to return you back to normal size. However, upon using the stone, you find that another soul was trapped within the stone and find a warrior named Shi, she explains that a long time ago, she tried to destroy the evil spirit within but was unsuccessful and trapped in the stone as punishment for her actions. She thanks you and joins your party as a token of her appreciation and her admiration of your bravery and strength in combat. Because you have saved her twice, Avalon decides to join you as well so her debt can be repaid. This ends the mission of Jenny.

Rima’s Mission:

You meet across Rima, a treasure hunter, who offers you a cut of the earnings of a treasure she has discovered via a treasure map. However, you find that you must have permission from the head of the hunter’s guild in order to proceed with your quest to find the treasure. After talking to the head master, and finding out his previous association with Rima, you agree to complete three missions in exchange for a pass. The mission’s are as follows:

Slime queen:
You must clear a cave full of slimes. When you defeat a certain number you will be surrounded and captured by a group of slimes and taken to the slime queen. She threatens to eat you but gives you a chance and lets you fight for your freedom (promising she will leave as well if you defeat her). If you lose, you will be given a choice to either be swallowed whole or absorbed, regardless she will digest you and you will die (a game over will follow afterwards). If you win however, you have the choice of eating her or just leaving. Regardless of what you choose, you will complete your mission and proceed with the next one.

Goblin trouble:
An old lady has informed you that a group of goblins have captured a bunch of villagers and are planning to eat them. Your job is to free the villagers and defeat the goblins. Once you have freed all the prisoners and defeated all the goblins, you will go back to the old lady who reveals her true identity as a succubus. Apparently the goblins were causing too much competition for food, so she sent you to reduce their numbers so she can eat humans at her leisure. So decide to try to fight you and will eat you if you lose (a game over will follow afterwards). However, she will promise to never eat another human again if you defeat her and you will again proceed with the next mission.

Beast road block:
A giant beast has caused a block to a popular trading route and is leaving traders in a panic as they are carrying perishable goods. Your job is to get the beast to move and open the trade route once again for traders to go back and forth. You find out that the best way to get the beast to move is to feed it a flower that gets extremely hot. This will cause it to run to the nearest river or stream and scare it away from the route for a long time. Your plan backfires somewhat as while you are feeding this beast, it tries eat you along with the flower. If you fail to escape its jaws, it will eat you and digest you (a game over will follow afterwards). However if you escape the plan will go as predicted and you will finish your third and final mission.

After you have completed these missions, you will be given a pass by the head of the guild and allowed passage to the wizard’s ruins where the treasure is supposed to be. This leads you to a giant tower where the treasure lies. This place turns out to be a real hell hole as there are many monsters who try to devour you. If you survive them, you will come to a room where a giant crystal is located. As you try to get the crystal, a spell paralyzes you and you are unable to move. Rima will take the crystal and, when you demand that she helps you, refuses out of greed for a bigger cut of the profit. Right as she’s about to leave, a giant robotic guardian attacks and captures both of you. You are put in a prison where you and Rima argue about her betrayal. In the peak of the argument, the robot guardian comes again and takes you from your prison cell to the top floor where Rima manages to escape from its grasp and manages to free you as well. You fight the guardian and defeat him only to be greeted by an angry wizard named Doug. Doug informs you that the giant crystal is an unstable artifact and cannot be stolen less dire consequences occur. Rima, apparently not caring a bit about this, grabs the crystal and tries to run off with it , she trips and the crystal drops causing a flash where you, Doug, and Rima all teleport to an unknown location.

As you are unconscious, you hear the voice from your dream and wake to find the two guardians standing right in front of you, informing you that they will help and protect you when you are trouble. After your meeting with your guardians, you find that you have been separated from Rima and Doug and try to find them so you can leave this mysterious place. As you brave through many dangerous monsters and mazes, you come across Doug, who is being eaten by giant snake. You save him and he joins your party to help you find Rima. More searching will lead you to Rima protecting herself and the crystal against a giant plant monster that threatens to eat you and your friends. If you lose to the plant monster, it will devour you and you will die (a game over will follow afterwards). But if you win, the plant monster will explode and spray a spore on Rima. This turns out to be a seed that will consume Rima from the inside out. Doug suggests that he can use the crystal to shrink the two of you and go into Rima’s body and destroy the seed. She begs you to go along with this plan and, after a while of negotiation, convinces you to use the crystal, and enter her body.

Doug will use the crystal to shrink the two of you down to a small enough size for Rima to swallow you down and enter her body. Inside, you find fight off the seed where you are promptly spat out by Rima. Eternally grateful, and in debt to you without any money, she decides to join you on your journey home to help you find another job. Doug decides that living in a dusty old wizard tower was something he found very dull and also decides to join you on your adventures. This ends Rima’s mission.

Features:
there will be multiple characters, endings and themes depending on what missions you choose. Also you will be given the choice to choose to play the game as either a boy or a girl.

The hero graphics are as follows:
Female hero:

Male hero:

Planned types of vore:
absorption, plant, breast vore, anal vore, unbirthing, furry, non furry, macro/micro, m/m, m/f, f/m, f/f, animal, cooking, same size and hard and soft. (I will consider requests and suggestions if I missed any type of vore)

vore that is currently in the game:
GTS, animal (frog), hard vore (griffin), absorption, same size

vore that the next installment will (or might) have:
animal hard and soft, hard plant, cooking, GTS, GT, unaware, breast vore, un-birth, snake

screen shots of scenes in game:
gts belly.jpg
The revised version of the GTS Belly dungeon (revised version not yet in version 2.0)
gts belly.jpg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 62546 times

griffin vore.jpg
Hard vore with griffin
griffin vore.jpg (23.37 KiB) Viewed 62546 times

screen shots of upcoming scenes:
cooking vore.jpg
a little cooking for those who don't like their meat rare :3
cooking vore.jpg (21.26 KiB) Viewed 62522 times

mouth.jpg
scene inside a mouth

Game Demo (Version 2.0):
http://www.mediafire.com/?ti5dytiyqhskboa

The game requires the RTP Runtime package which is free to download here:
http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/rtp_download.html

How You Can help
Suggestions to the game and certain scenes and missions you feel may improve the story line(s) are accepted.

Any artist willing to help with making art for the game is greatly appreciated as well.
There are several different scenes I would love to have art for, below is a list of what I would like to see art for.
Spoiler: show
A foot stomping scene
A GTS Vore Scene
A hard vore scene
An over-head view of the inside of a mouth

If any of these meet your fancy, please don't feel shy to offer help with it. For more details please PM me.

Writers are also being accepted at the moment. Note what I am looking for are writers who are more specialized in scat, unbirth, hard or soft animal vore or cooking since those are the things I don't seem to really be good at writing.
Again, please don't feel shy to offer help It is very much appreciated in any form. :)

Game Progress
2.0 is out, and right now I am starting on the next part in Jenny's mission. More to come in later Installments.

If you have any questions, suggestions or whatever, feel free to PM me (or you can just reply I don't care :p)

Cheers
Attachments
Websites used.txt
This is the list of websites used for the sound effects and music.
(294 Bytes) Downloaded 1275 times
Last edited by dokudoku on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 50 times in total.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: VRPG ( a vore RPG)

Postby Inside_Scars » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Keen=D Looking forward to it^^
Inside_Scars
Been posting for a bit

Postby Throku » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:45 pm

Looks great! Though you had me fooled with the topic, I was thinking a new mod for this, also known as VRPG.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:13 pm

It looks awesome already! :D
Omicron_xd5
---

Postby gamemaster1236 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:14 pm

Throku wrote:Looks great! Though you had me fooled with the topic, I was thinking a new mod for this, also known as VRPG.

Hee hee... Me too ^^'
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Iyeru » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Nice work it seems, sadly, I can't run RPG Maker RTP on Linux without wine, and even then, it may not work.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ragtime » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 pm

That's looking cool! You might want to think of another name, though, or people might get it confused with Duamutef's VRPG.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phoenixdemon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:07 pm

Duamutef may have been the first to use the the term VRPG but it is just the name of the genre its a Vore Role Playing Game not its called veeaarpeegee. If duamutef is okay with it then they should all be VRPGs as long as they have a levelling system.
I am more shy than is wise, so just think of me as a lurker who occasionally does what little he can before returning to the shadows.
Phoenixdemon
Participator

Postby AtmosRobot » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:43 pm

8O

OH Em Jee! It's Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly from "Ocarina of Time 2-D!"

*lol rhyme*

It looks really good. Should make for an interesting dungeon. Happy game-making.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Thanks everyone :D appreciate the support.

You know something, now that I think about, I have no idea why I though of VRPG as a title. It was late at night and sometimes the old self conscience just kicks in and unlocks things that was hidden deep within my psyche (I knew I heard VRPG some where :roll: ). Anyway hence force the game shall be called instead.....

VPG :gulp: (I know, very uncreative. So sue me :D )

I'm actually open to any suggestions as to what the title should be called. Just shout it and I'll consider it ;)
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voreavon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:03 pm

Dude... i actually think that should be the new name for the sub-genre: The Vore Playing Game, it would make googleing them easier to.
Yours Lord Voreavon.
Voreavon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:41 am

Voreavon wrote:Dude... i actually think that should be the new name for the sub-genre: The Vore Playing Game, it would make googleing them easier to.
hmmm... never thought of it that way XD. Admittingly it would make googleing "vore games, vore rpg, vore interactive, etc" much MUCH easier =3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kaze10 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:41 am

Ooh. I look forward to this. Also vore the scenes. Would it be possible to get out if the person isn't that good at said type of vore.
If everyone was equal, would we be diverse?
kaze10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:23 am

Throku wrote:Looks great! Though you had me fooled with the topic, I was thinking a new mod for this, also known as VRPG.
That's why I refer to it as DGVRPG.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AeroBlaze » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:44 pm

Looking Great so far :D
AeroBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:16 pm

UPDATE:

I finished a couple towns and am starting on the forest level that leads you to the next part of the story. Also the stomach dungeon was finnished recently, and in my opinion, it looks awesome :D
It should be noted that in the demo, some places (specifically in the towns) will be unreachable intentionally being they will play a role in the game when I release the full version (just follow the story line and you shouldn't hit any snags).

Well, that's it from me for this week.

Until next time, peace :gulp:
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby peteian » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:54 am

Interesting... are there female characters? >w<
peteian
---

Re:

Postby dokudoku » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:03 am

peteian wrote:Interesting... are there female characters? >w<
I'm making a female pred for the demo with a choice between a male or female starting hero.

As for a the weekly update, I managed to finish the forest level in the game, and I am starting on another town. Right now my biggest project is trying to get the difficulty of the enemies just right so people won't walk right through them or die in ten seconds when they get to the first boss.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby peteian » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:42 am

dokudoku wrote:
peteian wrote:Interesting... are there female characters? >w<
I'm making a female pred for the demo with a choice between a male or female starting hero.

As for a the weekly update, I managed to finish the forest level in the game, and I am starting on another town. Right now my biggest project is trying to get the difficulty of the enemies just right so people won't walk right through them or die in ten seconds when they get to the first boss.

Sorry for the edit! Posted in the wrong game >x<
But anyway, thanks for all your hardwork! NYAN~ >w<
peteian
---

Postby Malus » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:30 am

Well, I have been fooling around with RPG Maker quite a bit with a friend (We never got to actually finish our project, but at least we did have a couple of finished maps and the likes with fully scripted towns), thus I could help you out if you wish.
Most of my experience though is with the older ones, I only played around a little with the trial version of XP... ^^ ()

If you still are looking for help, especially with scripting which used to be my speciality at least ^^ (), feel free to contact me (PM, chat, email, this topic, whatever you prefer)
Malus
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game