VPG (closed)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VPG (The Vore Playing Game) beta testing in progress

Postby ironman362 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 pm

oh nvm i found the way it only took like an hour
ironman362
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

ironman362 wrote:oh nvm i found the way it only took like an hour

I don't know whether to take that as a complaint or a compliment, but the basic structure of the map is that you follow the general direction of where the foot prints seem to be going. Don't let the small detours lure you away.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GenesisUltra » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 pm

The best way to survive the multi-bite is to keep the big mushrooms on you for that fight.
Also have the Magic Jars for your fient attack, then two Double strikes.

I took the Mutated Parasite down pretty quickly that way.
僕は死なない!
僕の女神様のために生きる!!!!

悪魔の刀!!!!
GenesisUltra
Somewhat familiar

Postby JQVore » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:40 pm

This is good. Like real good. Honestly I was playing it and forgot that it was a vore mediated game, that is until the slime queen ate me anyways.
"Im not made of airports!"
Scat Stories Thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19575
Vore Wiki: http://editthis.info/vore/Main_Page
JQVore
Like a twinkie... twice

Postby Erecant » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 pm

How goes the beta-testing and bug squashing? Normally I'm not too impatient, but as soon as something hit's beta it seems like a matter of time xD
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am

JQVore wrote:This is good. Like real good. Honestly I was playing it and forgot that it was a vore mediated game, that is until the slime queen ate me anyways.
Thanks for the feed back. :-D I know it may seem little lacking in the vore area in the beginning, but with the way I set it up, there needed to be a boring introduction before you get to the good stuff and things pick up.

Erecant wrote:How goes the beta-testing and bug squashing? Normally I'm not too impatient, but as soon as something hit's beta it seems like a matter of time xD

Beta testing: round 1, is pretty much done. I fixed the bugs, but the beta tester requested I put in some more vore scenes to it. So that's what I'm doing before I put out another beta to throw out to the beta testers. ^_^
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angelus68 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 am

I know, some time ago I was to get up when you reach the colon and then the game was over. Since the game forward?
Angelus68
New to the forum

Postby slpowerhouse » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:46 am

Angelus68 wrote:I know, some time ago I was to get up when you reach the colon and then the game was over. Since the game forward?

Right now dokudoku is in the process of beta testing the next part of the game that happens after you reach the colon. As he said in the post before this some of the beta testers asked for more vore scenes to be thrown in to the next part of the game and once he finishes putting those in he will release a new beta version to the testers.
Never lose sight of the light that illuminates your path and you shall always find a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of hours
meet my dragon(s)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slpowerhouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:52 am

Hello, Forum newcomer here.

I have read this thread about this awesome game and really wanted to give it a try.
but i can't download the Game demo 2.0 from the front page.
I get dierected to the mediafire download page just fine but when i try to click the download button there it just loads and loads and loads without ever starting the actually download.
Is there some other source where i can download the demo? pleeeease,would really like to test it.

Also even thought i haven't test it yet. dokudoku already gets are big thumbs up from me,cause of the possibilitie of a male Protagonist and male Preds (so some m/m is possible,even thought maybe not right now.) cause i'm really getting sick that nearly EVERY vore game attempt out there just seem to be about female's.Sorry just had to say it.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Mermidion wrote:Hello, Forum newcomer here.

I have read this thread about this awesome game and really wanted to give it a try.
but i can't download the Game demo 2.0 from the front page.
I get dierected to the mediafire download page just fine but when i try to click the download button there it just loads and loads and loads without ever starting the actually download.
Is there some other source where i can download the demo? pleeeease,would really like to test it.

Also even thought i haven't test it yet. dokudoku already gets are big thumbs up from me,cause of the possibilitie of a male Protagonist and male Preds (so some m/m is possible,even thought maybe not right now.) cause i'm really getting sick that nearly EVERY vore game attempt out there just seem to be about female's.Sorry just had to say it.

Hmmm... odd it would do that. Dunno if its mediafire itself, but I'll go out on a limb and load it up to a different file sharing system along with mediafire just in case. Hopefully then you'll be able to download it there. If not, send me a PM and I'll see what I can for ya. You can find the link on the front page.

And in case people are wondering, yes I'm still working on the game, and with the amount of effort and care I'm putting into the scenes, I myself am looking forward to when the game comes together. :D
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mermidion » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:20 am

Thank you so very much.it worked Perfectly with the other link.
:-D

i'm testing it right now.i too hope that the game come's together well.good luck
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ellipsis » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Is the third mission where you get the cow to move out of the way of the path the end of the Rima story so far? If not, where can I download this game with the latest update?
Ellipsis
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 am

As it stands that is indeed the most current. At last reckoning, Dokudoku was in the midst of beta testing back in September. No news since, so, hopefully he's elbow deep in RMPmaker . . . we'll see.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ellipsis » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 am

Okay, thank you, just wanted to make sure.
Ellipsis
New to the forum

Postby ptbptb » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 pm

I gave up trying to find anything interesting in the 'desert with footprints'. I'd have left a trail of crumbs to mark my trail if I could! :wink:
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby slpowerhouse » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am

ptbptb wrote:I gave up trying to find anything interesting in the 'desert with footprints'. I'd have left a trail of crumbs to mark my trail if I could! :wink:

As far as I know the footsteps are supposed to be hints on where to go to get to the town at the end of the desert.
Never lose sight of the light that illuminates your path and you shall always find a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of hours
meet my dragon(s)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slpowerhouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby ptbptb » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 am

slpowerhouse wrote:to get to the town at the end of the desert.

Yeah, which I didn't find. Been round that desert at least six times. :(
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ellipsis » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 am

The directions are something like: left as far as you can then down as far as you can and finally right till you reach the desert town.
The footprints are just guidelines you don't need to walk directly along them, just go in that direction. Ex.
left <
down v
right >
Ellipsis
New to the forum

Postby Ellipsis » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 am

Don't mean to double post but can we expect more pred from our main protagonist in the Rima story line? That slime girl scene was awesome.
Ellipsis
New to the forum

Postby Shrunkenhero007 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm

im just wondering is there any updates or good news on this game?
Shrunkenhero007
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game