mmorpg spam

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Postby Baz » Tue May 30, 2006 10:33 pm

Aki wrote:on a MMORPG that single button, does just about everything for you, click it once, and sit back because you wont have to block turn your character to dodge or anything

I would just like to say that I have never read such a pile of misconcieved (and just plain wrong) drivel. On a scale of 1-10, you rate 200 on the wrongness scale. You're so wrong you've gone through the other side, and you're coming around for a second pass.

In WoW you'll find yourself using most of the numberpad, most of the keyboard and both mouse buttons when you reach high level. As a warrior (a melee class with the smallest number of abilities) I have three combat stances (battle, berzerker and defence). All of them have 12 attack/block/taunt abilites, each with a use. Here's a few examples.

Sunder Armour, tagged to 3 in berzerker and defensive stances and 4 in Battle. It reduces the opponent's armour, and generates a high amount of threat.

Taunt (Defensive) (key 4)
Causes no damage but forces an enemy to attack me. Tagged to key 4

Whirlwind (Berzerker) (Key 7)
Spin round on the spot damaging up to four enemies nearby.

Charge (Battle) Charge the enemy, stunning them and generating 10 rage. (Key 3)

Heroic Strike (key 2 all stances)
Good hard hit. Does lots of damage and causes threat.

If you just click something and watch, you die. Quickly. Especially against higher-level monsters, such as the World Dragons or the An'Qiraj Anubite thingiewhatsits.

There is also the teamwork and communication aspects.

Next time, before you say "this is how something is" make sure you KNOW that's how it is.

Moron.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Aki » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:40 am

mmhmm, great the day i set up my sig joke about how i killed this thread some idiot comes in here to argue over technicalities while managing to completely miss the point of the entire thread, i hope you mentioned that you can move freely while attacking, because the whole point is standing in one place, having to press some buttons in time while your character attacks is nothing more than keyboard DDR with no rythm,
Aki
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game