Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Postby falseface » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:52 am

Just a couple quick bugs/glitches that niggle didn't point out:
1)The event in the blue hair's house where you interact with the dresser skips a dialogue tree and jumps straight to the maid swallowing you and blue hair. (If I remember right the branch was in an old fix)
2) If you interact with the chair to the right of the cat girl you can also skip a large chunk of dialogue and jump straight to her being interrupted before "dinner".
Spoiler: show
which color do you find evil?
red
black
green
orange
blue
well which ever you chose ten people hate you now
falseface
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:47 pm

mysta wrote:My latest 2018 fix. Haven't changed much, but thought I'd upload. May have fixed some of the errors mentioned above. Mostly just in case I made any extra edits ages ago after the last release. ^^;

https://mega.nz/#!PkJnEBJY!eBZCFvNjrvZK ... iFIf_BrZEM

I think I've incorporated pretty much everything in this one. Only a couple of minor cg scene variations that I didn't notice earlier and some random unfinished bits and pieces. (cg scene variations are in events the Rina's house maps withing the ' Albion house 2 [Cat girl vore scene]' map section, if anyone is interested)

There's a scene if you try going north on the first forest map, and more with Estelle in the inn after. Also try using Rina as an item for cg. Also there's a tree stump that you can interact with (on the forest map with fights on it) to drop your health to loose. ;) (I think that's all the very obscure ones)

Mysta

HOLY CRAP Thank You! Im gonna try this out and see what's different from the version I had fixed up a little bit(just filename stuff).

EDIT: a lot of the image filename errors that I fixed still pop up such as getting stomped by a villager or the catgirl burping up reina's clothes

Also the maid's drawer options are all screwed up too
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby mysta » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Latest fix:

https://mega.nz/#!HgxH2S5B!lN8vXpSXcc6S ... a8z6Rlndio

Went through and sorted out some things for way too many hours today, hopefully some more errors have been exterminated! :-D

Yoshi174 wrote:EDIT: a lot of the image filename errors that I fixed still pop up such as getting stomped by a villager or the catgirl burping up reina's clothes
Also the maid's drawer options are all screwed up too

I fixed this game by changing the code, not the file names. So, some unused bits and pieces will contain the old filenames still. Shouldn't affect play, assuming I found all the relevant ones. :)

Turns out I left a few testing bits in there, like the cg stool and the maid scene weirdness, sorted those.

Niggle wrote:2) seems to be a broken trigger on Tammy/potentially broken scene, before her dialogue would change if you kept waking her up via the chair and then saying no to more fun, till eventually she decided to ignore you (at which point Rina says 'she's still asleep' the next time you jump up there and then you are given the option of climbing on her face).
5) after accepting Tammy's offer of joining her toy drawer and getting unbirthed again her Womb is a black screen and your trapped there.

As for the scene mentioned, it is in there (mostly written at least), but would require some major fiddling to get working. May try making it accessible later.
sorted the womb thing, but the day 2 ub scene doesn't have a conclusion. (note that the first and second nipple interactions are different though, and I added a conclusion for the second.)
Sorted errors at the inn. (hopefully)
Also sorted the Estelle's salad scene in day 2 (Ft. Tammy).

I'll give this another go at some point, but I'm afraid it probably won't be soon. Many other obligations etc. ^^;
Do post any more errors you find for next time though!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NovaDragn » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Thanks Mysta you are great^_^
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallfan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:43 pm

Anyone know a workaround for the maid getting stuck in the intestine picture before she heads to the bathroom? so far its the scene where she eats rina and the blue hair girl
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigDashT » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:27 am

Is there a save file for this game with saves before every "scene" laying around somewhere?
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amnael » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:48 am

I think something got mixed up with the new scenes.

Spoiler: show
If you use the boob on second day the conclusion is black screen, but if you choose the vag again you suddenly turn big in the room. If you interact with her again she suddenly masturbates while digesting you, resulting in her using memory pills later.
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeroultimate » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 am

Hello,
I'm having some issues when I click on the game and try to play it it said that I'm missing "Graphics/Titles/001-title01", I've had this problem in the past but I forgot how I dealt with it. Any help will be appreciated, Thank You.
Zeroultimate
New to the forum

Postby Zeroultimate » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Nevermind i figured out the problem
Zeroultimate
New to the forum

Postby jacksonorange13 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:08 am

Zeroultimate wrote:Nevermind i figured out the problem

Im having that problem now. What did you figure out
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:35 pm

i wish i could find other games that do the first scene where you can walk on her body
Halowinner
Participator

Postby klonoa723 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:04 am

Ok, I tried to install all kinds of RTP, but it always gives me "RGSS-RTP Standard not found."
WHAT RTP do I have to install to play the game??
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:19 am

klonoa723 wrote:Ok, I tried to install all kinds of RTP, but it always gives me "RGSS-RTP Standard not found."

POST 1 LINE 1: This was made using RPG maker xp

It is ALSO (more extensively) answered just a page back.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Hey, guys. I recently got a copy of this game in its latest update, but am kinda stuck near the beginning of it... I got to the part where you have the entire Party and could now leave the town, but I'm not sure how to get through the forest. I seen the scene where the girl needs to use the ladies' room and ends up with more business than planned, defeated the water spirit and female bandit, witnessed the vore scenes with the harpy, lamia, and the water spirit at the bridge, helped the plant girl with her clothing problem to get her to remove the plant in the first place, and that's it. I was reading through the pages here for help and read something about a bag that needs to be found to leave the forest, but I'm having no luck on finding it if so. I'm sorry if this question has been asked already, but there's 60+ pages on here I don't feel like going through. Lol. So could someone please help? It'd be appreciated.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 pm

ZomBhunter64 wrote:Hey, guys. I recently got a copy of this game in its latest update, but am kinda stuck near the beginning of it... I got to the part where you have the entire Party and could now leave the town, but I'm not sure how to get through the forest. I seen the scene where the girl needs to use the ladies' room and ends up with more business than planned, defeated the water spirit and female bandit, witnessed the vore scenes with the harpy, lamia, and the water spirit at the bridge, helped the plant girl with her clothing problem to get her to remove the plant in the first place, and that's it. I was reading through the pages here for help and read something about a bag that needs to be found to leave the forest, but I'm having no luck on finding it if so. I'm sorry if this question has been asked already, but there's 60+ pages on here I don't feel like going through. Lol. So could someone please help? It'd be appreciated.

Yea, The games not finished. You've probably seen almost all there is to see, For now.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Alright, thanks. I remember seeing some scenes from this on YouTube, but I can't seem to find them in-game. By chance do you have a list of all the scenes and/or how to find them?
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby klonoa723 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Nouvi wrote:
klonoa723 wrote:Ok, I tried to install all kinds of RTP, but it always gives me "RGSS-RTP Standard not found."

POST 1 LINE 1: This was made using RPG maker xp

It is ALSO (more extensively) answered just a page back.

Welp, that's the first RTP I installed, and was still giving me the error, hence my question.
I then figured out the reason why was 'cus I wasn't installing it in the default directory, and found out another way to play the game anyway.
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:39 pm

ZomBhunter64 wrote:Alright, thanks. I remember seeing some scenes from this on YouTube, but I can't seem to find them in-game. By chance do you have a list of all the scenes and/or how to find them?

Might be from the scrapped version of the game. I was just learning rpgmaker at the time and the game turned out kinda meh. So i restarted and made what you guys see now. With Mystas help after the fact of course.

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silve60 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:11 am

Hello VoreSkeeter
I just wanted to ask if you are going to continue Rina's journey? Or is it now going to be a dead project and GTS Vore is the New "Rina's Journey"?
silve60
New to the forum

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:52 pm

silve60 wrote:Hello VoreSkeeter
I just wanted to ask if you are going to continue Rina's journey? Or is it now going to be a dead project and GTS Vore is the New "Rina's Journey"?

No. And yes.

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game