Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Postby VVV » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:44 pm

the is a lot of bugs where the game thinks you are doining scene that you have all ready gotten past
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:14 pm

VVV wrote:the is a lot of bugs where the game thinks you are doining scene that you have all ready gotten past

Can you be more specific? Which Scenes? Are you loading from a previous save file?
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:52 pm

equino wrote:
forumlurker wrote:Thank you so much for continuing this! This was a fan favorite all around back in the day. I can see a lot has been improved already. But can someone tell me a working route on how to progress? I seem to be stuck on the events after the catgirl spits you out at home. I can talk to all 4 others after, but nothing gives way to progress. if you talk to estelle you get eaten and if you talk to the sleeping tammy the game assumed you are already dead.

There's a bug with this depending on which route you took apparently. Did you take this path by being swallowed voluntarily when in the Cat Girl's house (where you can wander around after fleeing) or did you take the other route where you got TP'd straight to your house?

Teleported straight to my house. I managed to walk around a bit before but somehow completely forgot how I did that.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VVV » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:33 pm

new game for those scene bugs and all of them
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koseki » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:44 am

im so happy this is getting updated.

one of my favorite games, best scenes ive ever seen so far.

hope theres a hilda scene in the future. thats all im looking for
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby nanakra » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:37 am

Here is my continuing bug report.
I started a new game and will be following the story path while hitting all the optional scenes along the way.
This report starts at New Game and ends with Rina exploring the inn before meeting the cat girl Carmen.

Spoiler: show

New Game, left tent

There is an odd and loud BGM that starts then gets cut off when you enter the left tent.
The title screen vore scene with the harpy still works perfectly! (Wait on the title screen for about five minutes.)
May want to update XJWarrior (Voreskeeter)'s credits.

Watch Cinematic
This is likely where the Rina and Hilda party come from.
The menu is locked so the party can't be checked until they are back at Rina's house and Rina is alone.
Simple fix is to have the party just be Rina from the start.

Guard 1: "Dude"
His face stays once text box closes.
Same happens with Guard 2.
After the conversation goes back to the guards, it still happens.

Suggestion: Make a nod to Final Fantasy and name the guards Vicks and Wedge. They could have a boss that shows up at some point named Biggs.Easter eggs are always fun. ^^

Then Tammy's face stays after Estelle says "No. Not there!"and the map scrolls to Hilda and Rina.
Hilda: I still think it's a bad idea. Face stays after text box closes.

In Rina's House
During the cut scene in the house when the screen fades in, Tammy is always pointed up, looking at the bookcase.
Her position does not change until she undresses and gets on Hilda's bed.

Rina's sprite is VERY small. Not an issue lore wise, but this makes her extremely hard to see on the map from a player perspective.
Suggestion: Make her size larger than she is now, but smaller than the size Hilda shrinks to via Carmen game over.
The dialog for this states that Hilda used the stone twice. Could change that to just once.
Keep in mind that RMXP maxes out at 640X480.
This looks super tiny on my 4K monitor.
Alt+Enter does full screen it which helps.

Hilda: Let me try a spell I know.
Magic cast effect fires off twice. (May or may not be a bug)

With the faces staying up. Sometimes it works when it is used with the back and forth banter between the four characters.

Some point before Hilda says "I can't protect you" She turns right, facing away from Rina.
It's likely that she turned to face Estelle and Tammy, but never turned back up after.

This whole cut scene in the house has no BGM playing and no SFX.
Makes it feel very bland.
General rule of thumb is to have a BGM playing as it helps with immersion.
Just make sure the volume levels are set so you don't blow peoples ear dums out.

Tammy's Toy Scene
It should be noted, since this is the first point where control is handed over to the player, that they can open the menu with X and create a save file.
It should be mentioned to the player that they can and should do this and that there is a path the leads to a game over and if the player does not save and they pick that path, they will lose about 20 minutes of their play time.

Once player is in control, Hilda is in the party. Since she left, it should just be Rina, or Tammy and Rina.

On the Tammy body map, Rina can walk out of bounds everywhere.
This makes finding the pleasure targets in the Butt and Vag hard to find.
I checked the tileset in the editor for Map # 168 Body Map Tammy.
Passibility is set correctly for tilset # 92.
I suspect Rina was set to have the attribute "Through On" via a move route, but was not set back to off.
Again, there is no map BMG playing.

Path 1: Game over route via Nipple Sucking
This could use some mouth sucking noises when Tammy is sucking on her nipple.
The first SFX encountered is about five minutes in is Tammy swallowing for the first time.
Prior to that, it's complete silence. No BGM.
Actually, the size that Rina is on the boob map is almost perfect for viability on the map.
Once swallowed, the throat map does not scroll with Rina so we miss the animation that plays showing Rina sinking down before the map moves to the stomach.
This is map 261 Throat [tammy m).
The BGM that is playing here could be used on the previous map. BGM 055-Negative04.
Once in the stomach, the party is set correctly. Tammy and Rina.
Their state and class are also set as is Rina's graphic.
Damage still needs to be modified to only effect Rina.
Visual inconsistency. When scene transitions back outside of Tammy, She is in the wrong bed.
Should still be in Hilda's, however it looks like the furniture was rearranged in Hilda's room!
This is a problem of too many "Rina's House" maps.
Screen is still tinted dark and the "You are here" graphic is still visible.
Visual issue correct when player is given control of Tammy, but the BGM stops playing and nothing else starts up.
Menu shows as Rina in a knockout state with 0HP.
After Tammy sexes Estelle, Tammy's face is stuck on screen.
Estelle's face appears underneath.
Rina's entry in the party hasn't changed. Still shows the same as before.
When Tammy sits down on the toilet, Surprise! Hilda appears out of nowhere.
Game over ME could use a lower volume to not blow out the ear drums.

Path 2: Tammy's Tight Little Asshole (Returns to Tammy body exploration map)
Again, no BGM is playing.
Rina can move off the map if she keeps going right. May need to build out the tunnel with more events to block that. (This only happens if this path is chosen first.)
Rina's house map has changed again. Hilda's room is different.
Rina is sent directly to Estelle's stomach. No mouth or throat maps.
Party shows just Rina with her state, class, and sprite set.
Estelle has a cute body map and tummy map shape.

Path 3: Pussy Sleeping Bag
Again, no BGM is playing.
Rina can move off the map if she keeps going right. May need to build out the tunnel with more events to block that. (This only happens if this path is chosen first.)
In the womb, Rina's face stays up.
House map is correct this time!
The "you are here body map" is still up, but may be intentional.
Somehow I really like that Tammy bullies Hilda and Hilda doesn't zap her with unholy mage rage.
And now we have our first actual game breaking bug.
At the end of the scene, Hilda leaves, Tammy goes to bed, and Estelle goes to cook.
Rina's last line is "Screw this"
Then the autorun plays again.
Note: This will only occur if pussy path is chosen after anus path.
The map in question is map 008: Albion house 1 [Rinas home]
The event is that is autorunning is Event ID 022.
Page 2 is set to autorun and at the end an Erase Event command is give.
This make the event reload when the map changes.
Generally you want to avoid using Erase Event unless there is a very specific need for it. (Monsters or resources re-spawning) To control cut scenes, you want to use Switches, Self Switches, or variables instead.
Actually, it's replaying Path 2 so switch 0075 must have been turned on but not back off.
To fix this, delete page 1 as it is not needed.
Now set the switch condition to 0075, which will only run this when switch 75 is on.
Then in the event itself, Just before the transfer player, add the command "Control Switches: 0075 = OFF"
Also, just before that add the command "Control Variable 0019 = 0"
I made this correction on my copy so that I can continue the play through and bug reporting.
Most of these issues are due to the multiple copies of the same map being used.
I'll PM you a solution on this as it is a little lengthy to explain here and needs screenshots.

Path 3 leads to Rina is free!
Rina is the only party member but is inflicted with Knockout state and actor class is "The same as any other food" with HP set at 0.
This will result in an instant game over if Rina enters a battle.
I corrected this in my copy.

Optional Scene: Estelle's Salad
During the scene, after the second stomp, Rina and Estelle's face stay up past their text boxes.
When Tammy eats her Rina salad and Rina makes it to the intestines, this is really hot. ^^
It's also verrrrry loooooong.
The dialog as Rina is pushed along is great, but once she hits the large intestines, things need to be sped up a bit.
Maybe cut to out side of Tammy with Hilda and Estelle looking for Rina, then cut back as Rina has progressed.
Rina also needs more "mass" companions pushing her down the path in both the small and large intestines.
Once Rina is swallowed, the throat map for Tammy is a different design then what came before in Tammy's nipple scene.
Once Rina enters the stomach, the stomach map shows for a second before it the transfers to Tammy in the house.
Looks like there are two transfers almost back to back.
On the house map, the drip BGS and the rain are still playing.
Back inside Tammy's stomach.
The stomach fog is positioned incorrectly and looks odd.
It may be using an incorrect fog graphic.
Only Rina is in the party. Could have Tammy in there.
Rina is instant 0HP and inflicted with Eaten/Digested. Class has not been changed.
Her sprite is cute though. ^^

Suggestion: Would be neat if you could do the same food gathering from the mouth, but with the semi-digested leaves.
Use them to to pile onto Rina and push her into the opening to Tammy's intestines.
It would also be cool if during the move routes in the small intestine, if there were food pieces pushing into and past Rina, showing that Tammy's stomach is still dumping food to join Rina in digestive bliss.
Rina would need to be set to Through On to avoid move route mess ups though.
Then near the end of the small intestine, you could make it so that she was covered by all of it, becoming indistinguishable from everything else.

There are some move route issues as Rina is in the small intestines.
Entering Small Intestines, Bend 1 to left, Tammy's hips, bend 2 to right are all fine.
Something odd is happening when the picture of Tammy's hips is shown. It's flickering instead of just showing.
Looking at event 004 on map 96 intestines, it looks like it was an attempt to make it fade in, but that clearly didn't work.
Bend 2 down then right, bend 3 down then left, no issues.
Map with Hilda and Estelle talking. Heartbeat is still playing but I kind of like that effect. Makes me feel like I'm in Rina's POV along with all those digestion noises.
Bend 6 right travels all the way to Bend 7 when Rina collides with some food.
The food is set to through so this is not the issue.
Also, Rina's face is still up.
Rina then moves 1 space too many to the right and then goes down bend 7 and to the left.
She moves through the digesting food, which is hot, and keeps going to Bend 8.
Because her move route is of by 1, she goes down 1 too soon.
Correcting the move route for bend 6 to 7 will fix the rest.
Alternatively, you can alter the map transfer to place Rina at 009,019 instead of 010,019.
Looking at it, it's due to Rina not being set to Through On.
I moved her to 009,019 and then set her to Through On just after that and it works.

Once out of the small intestines, Rina's ball is direction fixed and does not show the rolling animation.
Suggestion: Rina's ball could use some companions that she can push into and more that are pushing her along. ^^

On the top right bend there is a ball that has stopped moving and nothing happens when Rina's ball passes it.
Map is now back at Rina's house and Tammy in control.
Heartbeat BGS is still playing.
No BGM is playing.
Party is just Rina.
Should be Tammy and Rina.
Rina is still Eaten/Digested inflicted with no custom class. Ohp and her sprite.

Suggestion: Change party so Tammy is at top. Tammy class is Going about her day. Tammy is Well Rested inflicted.
Rina has her name changed to Tammy's Poop. Class to Tammy's Bowel Movement. And is Tammy's Waste inflicted.
Then Rina's stats can be set to show 0/0 HP 0/0 SP Lv 0 E 0/0
If you have a poop sprite, you can set it to that, or maybe set it to a sprite of Tammy's ass.
Checking Rina's status should show all stat at 0 too.

After Tammy finishes talking to Estelle, Estelle's face stays up.
When interacting with the toilet, Tammy turns into a toilet sprite, which then moves up, before turning into Tammy on a toilet.
Map transfers to Tammy's bowels and we get a stomach gurgle SFX when it really should be a fart or poo related SFX.
Map transfers again, but screen remains dark and nothing happens.
The transfer is to map 028 intestines [Tammy] which looks like it was meant to be map 96 with the same position.
I made that correction on my copy for that which fixed an issue with the poop movements.
The issue with the blank screen was due to the position of the control self switch A=on command.
Once moved to above the transfer and the erase event removed as well, the issue cleared.
The scenes need more SFX of the appropriate taking a deuce variety.
And then we run into the dreaded missing file.
File it's looking for is Graphics/Characters/toilet%20-%20no%20flush.
This is on event 012 page 2.
I just changed the move route graphic to "toilet" for the animation and it worked fine on my copy.
The "you are here graphic" is still displayed and heartbeat BGS still playing.

Leaving Rina's house
Exploring the town, both shops are accessible and NPC will interact with Rina.
In the inn, if you go up the stairs, Estelle is suddenly there and states she is going upstairs to look around.
She is obviously not in the party and should not be present at this time.
This appears to be for when Estelle is able to eat people.
Checking the event, it should only trigger if switch 53 is on, and it looks like that switch gets turned on if you interact with the dancer girl, event 009. (Might have been a debug addition for testing that was never removed.)
Back to Rina. Go to the chef. If she chooses to jump in to the pot, her sprite stays visible and she can still walk around.
Choosing either the mother or the girl will lead to what appears to be an incomplete scene but still gives a game over.
Another unfinished scene. Interacting with the bunny girl's food will start it.
Her food is not direction locked so the sprite changes.
Again, Rina's sprite is still visible, but she can't move.
Both this scene and the prior ones have issues when they use the toilet.
Mostly move route and sprite related issues.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby equino » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:12 am

Thanks for the bug reports everyone!
I'm going to be working on fixing a lot of the mentioned bugs, and should have a bug fix version out this weekend or so, depending on my availability and progress on them!
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:03 pm

forumlurker wrote:
equino wrote:
forumlurker wrote:Thank you so much for continuing this! This was a fan favorite all around back in the day. I can see a lot has been improved already. But can someone tell me a working route on how to progress? I seem to be stuck on the events after the catgirl spits you out at home. I can talk to all 4 others after, but nothing gives way to progress. if you talk to estelle you get eaten and if you talk to the sleeping tammy the game assumed you are already dead.

There's a bug with this depending on which route you took apparently. Did you take this path by being swallowed voluntarily when in the Cat Girl's house (where you can wander around after fleeing) or did you take the other route where you got TP'd straight to your house?

Teleported straight to my house. I managed to walk around a bit before but somehow completely forgot how I did that.

I just played through that route on my end. You end up really small and inside the room with the catgirl. after waiting a few seconds I was able to move around and interact with the characters, as well as head out the main door to start the main quest.
There is a bug with this version though and the new scene that happens after voluntarily going down the her throat back at her house.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby secretish » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Overall like that there's new content, and hope you continue to work on it. It's neat to get a continuation to a game I thought never would, and I do like the new stuff I've seen. However, there are a few slight issues. Note that while the text wall after this may be somewhat negative, I really do like the update overall. Just trying to point out problems to hopefully help future updates.

The cat girl and tammy, at times, have an expression that seems way too sad/worried about Rina being missing. In the original, the cat girl seemed more like she didn't care/was kind of mocking Rina's friends when Rina was "missing", and she didn't really ever even fake a worried/sad expression. The scene where she visits the friends after eating Rina when choosing the "running" option and the part after she returns from the witch feels very out of character for her.

Tammy also in general seems more worried about Rina than she usually does. In the original, she seemed to view her as mostly just a toy, and barely cared if she was missing. In the new cat girl visiting the house scenes and after returning from the witch's house, she seems too worried for Rina's safety comparatively. The only exception was the Tammy candy scene in the original, but I think even the dev said somewhere in this thread that they didn't like that scene that much since it was so out of character for Tammy (I could be wrong on that; been ages since I saw the comment).

Another minor thing is that there's no "you are here" picture/marker in the witch sex and cg toy scene. Not that big of a deal, but noticeable when pretty much most other scenes have it, including the original ones that have UB as well.

Also, there are a few bugs (for reference, I started at the cat girl and took the normal route in her house without intentionally being swallowed). The fairy's portrait is just straight up too big, to the point where it partially invades the text box and is mostly cut off. Also, it usually doesn't give the player Rina's sprite in any of the new content past the original's end. Except when eaten at the witch's house, you're always the cat girl after the fairy takes you over the bridge, even when back at the house and then back in the sewers later, where you're definitely supposed to be Rina. One more minor bug that isn't your fault since it was in the original, but when visiting the top part of the woods with the stone as estelle, it always does the water/stomach sound afterwards. Just pointing that one out, since with all the belly bulges, it seems like you might add more same-size content later, so that might be important to fix at some point if possible.

Note that while those paragraphs might sound harsh, I really am glad you're working on this now. The update overall is very nice, and I'm looking forward to your future work. Good luck on the bug fixes/new content.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:06 am

ok found one more bug

During the "Double Meal for a Maid" encounter when she goes off to dispose of her two captives she walks down to the potato sacks right beneath the bathroom door and gets stuck
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby nanakra » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:59 am

The next part of my continuing bug report series.
This one was a bit shorter.
I blame my keyboard for allowing me to fall asleep on it.
This is continued exploration of the town.
I'll be heading into Carmen's house next.
You already have the bug report on that, so my next one will pick up where that one left off.
^^

Leaving Rina's house - Continued Exploration
Village girl stomp scene is flawless, but once it ends, the girl walks all the way to the right and stops moving.
Interacting with the stump to the right of Rina's house turns you into the cat girl Carmen. (Might be a debug test event that got left in)

Suggestion: The rooster / chicken should be able to eat Rina at her size. Could be a chase scene then the chicken gets some purple protein in her diet.

Door for the house in the top rightmost door is a copy of the house for the lesbos door. (Previously reported)
Stomp death for the blue and blond lesbos works with no issues.

Swallowed by the blond maid.
Throat map does not scroll so the sinking animation for Rina is not seen.
Stomach map make Rina immediately eaten/digested inflicted with 0 HP.
I feel like the fog around the stomach walls should be darker.
When it transitions to the sex scene, Rina is visible on the map.
When the contents of the maids stomach drains, everything is moving off the map instead of into the intestinal opening.
map goes back to sex scene, "You are here" and Rina's face are still visible and drips BGS is still playing.
There are two maids now, one standing at the edge of the bed, and one doing the sexing with the blue haired girl.
The maids intestine maps could use a rework to bring them in line with other more detailed maps.
There is no BGM of BGS playing.
The scene ends in the small intestine, with a game over. Feels incomplete.

Panty raider -> Hide option
Rina is in the blue haired girls vag, but when the girl starts running Rina should be moving to the womb.
The "you are here" marker moves, but Rina does not.
As Rina exits the womb in the fluids, the fluids stop moving but Rina continues.

-> Maid's open mouth
Rina is sent directly to the stomach instead of the mouth or throat.
Rina is not visible.
Stomach fog is not zoomed correctly.
Rina is Digested inflicted with 0 HP.
Movement speed is super fast.
Rain is not playing.
Food in the map is sparse and the is not exit to the intestines on map.
This may be an unfinished scene as it goes directly to a game over shortly after.

-> Blue haired girls hand
Unfinished scene. Girl eats Rina but goes directly to a game over instead of body exploration.

Panty raider -> Let her see me option

->Uh... No one
The maid talks to the blue haired girl when she is in the other room and shouldn't be able to hear.
Map transfers to maid's stomach, Rina is stuck in the stomach walls.
Fog zoom is incorrect.
Map is back in the house. Body map and indicator are still on screen and Drips BGS still playing.
Likely another unfinished scene to game overs very quickly.

->Our new toy
Only Rina is sent down the throat when the maid ate both Rina and the blue haired girl.
Both Rina and BHG are in the maid's stomach, but only Rina is in the party and is 0 HP / Eaten/digested inflicted.
At the end of the scene, when the maid is packing, the move routes get messed up and the game soft locks.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby equino » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:59 am

I'm going to go ahead and release a quick update here to address some of the early major issues that were reported.

here is the important fixes that have been applied:

1.) This should fix the sprite issue after speaking to the fairy.

2.) Should fix the scenes after visiting the catgirl that can break the game for some people.

3.) fixed the fairy image showing up wonky.

4.) fixed unreported image glitch with some of the new end game images showing up on the corner. The scaling might still be off, but at least now they should show up.

5.) Fixed a couple of other situations that could cause the game to lock up/crash/not start day 2.

6.) some of the other earlier reported bugs are also fixed/adjusted, but once I get through the entire bug list for .22 I'll do a complete list on that :).

None of these changes apply to anything that has been posted as far as I can tell in the last 20 hours or so, I'll keep chugging through those. This update should at least make most of the content now playable for most. If you see "ev14 or ev25 or something similar that just so happens to pop up in text, that's just a debug feature I threw in for some of the duplicate scripts, so if you encounter a repeatable bug that has that in the text after an option is selected, just send me a note with the ev code and what happened. The reason some of you are experiencing bugs that others are not is specifically because of those duplicating competing scripts.

Once we get everything polished up, I might make a new thread so we can keep things rolling and make it easy to find updates. This is just a side project for me that I'm doing for fun, so THANK YOU all so much for helping report the bugs you are running into!

saves SHOULD be compatible unless you are past the issue that was fixed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mre40cdngl0tvmz/GTS_Vore_game%252C_Next_Edition_v0.21.zip/file

Text of download link: www .mediafire.com/file/mre40cdngl0tvmz/GTS_Vore_game%252C_Next_Edition_v0.21.zip/file (delete the space between www and dot.)
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:06 am

And here is the final bug report in the series!
This one starts at Day 2 and ends at the end.

Leaving Rina's house - Continued Exploration Post Lesbos
Leaving the lesbo house, they are outside again, even though they are supposed to be inside now.

Cat girl Carmen's house.
This is all in the first bug reports so will skip to the next section.

Rina's house - Day 2
Interacting with Tammy proceeds to a scene end that looks to be an in progress but incomplete scene.
Rina had been transformed into candy.
Tammy finished pleasuring herself and then poops on the toilet and game over.

The Estelle and Tammy salad scene is exactly the same, despite it being day 2 with Hilda and Carmen there.
If you interact with the stool in Tammy's room, you can jump up on to her and be her toy again.
However I instantly brought Tammy to an orgasm and ended up in her womb, then ejected, full size back to the end of her bed.
Repeating the process and I'm able to pick a hole now.
Going the nipple route, at the end of the sequence, the screen is faded out and Rina is able to interact with the stool again.
Going the butthole path is borked too and doesn't make sense in the context of everyone being in the house.

When ready to leave, The five of them are in the living room, however Hilda and Carmen are also in their rooms.
Also, Tammy has the ZZZ balloon over her as she is standing there.
Hilda says "I'll carry you out" and a 3rd Hilda appears where Rina is, but the 2nd Hilda is still there.
Now all five are a party.
Tammy's class = Going about her day normally.
Should be changed back to her real class.
Carmen's party name is Cat Girl. Should be Carmen.
She is inflicted with Still Hungry status.
Kind of fits, event though it's wrong. XD

Using the Rina item does nothing on Hilda, Estelle, or Tammy.
Suggestion: Some fun flavor text.
Using on Carmen and she eats you.
I think this should only work if it's just you and Carmen, or when the party is camped and sleeping.
Otherwise, the rest of them should step in and stop it, or Carmen could be afraid to be caught or something.
Additionally, the whole party is 0hp and eaten/digested inflicted. >.<
Also, the Rina item is still available.
When back at Rina's house for the game over scene. talking to Tammy shows Rina's face.

Tammy has no equipment.
The inventory has a copy of all Carmen's gear.
The weapon shop does not sell any equipment for Tammy either.

In the inn, Hilda can interact with the bunny girls food and the bowl of rice for the table of two.
Both scenes don't make sense in context and the rice bowl starts as if the bowl is already on the table delivered.

Back in town, talking to the chicken as Hilda shows Rina's face.
Despite the lesbos not being visible, they still somehow stepped on Rina triggering a game over.

Forest Map 1
Going up leads to Estelle needing the ladies room
There is a weird map transition and fade out.
I suspect there was supposed to be a cut scene where Estelle made her way into a cave to do her business.
It just jumps to the cave which is confusing.
Not sure if this is supposed to be available yet.
At the end when you have control, Party hasn't changed.
Would be neat if it was Tammy and the Adventurer.
Once back on map 1, the drips BGS is still playing.

The battle BGM volume is VERY LOUD!
So is the victory fanfare ME
And the game over ME, but I think I already mentioned that one.

The harpy nabbing and devouring Hilda.
It's using the blond maids face.
The scene doesn't make sense though, I don't think the rest of the party would allow the harpy to do that.
Likely should be like the bandit and water elemental.
Fight and if you lose then its a vore scene.

On the map with the naga, you can walk right on top of her.
Same issue with the naga as with the harpy.
Should be a fight and if you lose then its a vore scene.

Inside the bandits stomach, there is no body map, but the "you are here" is there.
Back outside, "You are here" Stomach rain, and drips BGS are still present.
The game over is a bit abrupt.

The giant water elemental.
When she leaves her cave after digesting Hilda, the sprite keeps changing showing Hilda and the stages of her digestion.
I'm assuming it's just supposed to show the partially digested clothing being left behind.

As Rina, if you talk to the fairy again, it repeats her dialog and soft locks.
The night time transition back to Rina's house is a bit abrupt.
I would have assumed that they would have camped out.
Drip BGS still playing though.
The Rina item is still in the inventory.
Feels lewd to use Rina on herself. XD
The size that Rina is on this map is good, but the sprite animation seems a little off.
Interacting with Tammy is still broken.

After talking with Carmen, I now have two digestion resistant Rina's in my inventory.
It's not entirely clear what to do as Carmen at this point.
Interacting with Carmen's bed plays the dialog again and adds more Rinas to the inventory.
Entering Hilda's room, you get the "Rina crawls under the door" text.
Carmen doesn't do anything to them, but talking to them shows Rina's dialog.

I didn't try interacting with Tammy as I assume that would give me Rina interactions.

You can leave Rina's house which appears to be the intended path.
Interacting with the guards gives you Hilda's dialog.
Same with the chicken and Rina.
I think Carmen should pick up the chicken, open it's mouth and say "Hello? Any witches in there?... Guess not!"
Leaving town and the night time screen tint is gone.
Looks like no witches there either! XD
Leaving and going to the fairy and you become Hilda, but not in the menu.

I had Carmen use the Rina item at this point to see what would happen.
The dialog for Carmen should be changed to align with her not trying to eat Rina sneakily.
Once in the stomach, the dialog is fine, though not if you ate Rina while in the house still.
Rina is not in the party so I don't know if anything is happening there.
However, it appears that Carmen is digesting herself. :D
I also still have 2 Rina items.

Not sure if it is intended, but Rina can walk on the corner stomach tiles that form the curves.
This is only for the three on the top left and two on the bottom left.
Choosing to play dead, Rina says she is being pushed to the intestinal opening, but she isn't.
The body map stays up as do the BGS drips

Choosing the other path, about halfway through the small intestines, the BGM and BGS suddenly stop. This looks like it is in the event with Rina's messages as a second play through where I skipped through the dialog ended the BGM and BGS faster.
Could use some more dialog as Rina progresses.

Visual issue, the end of the large intestine should have any of that yellow digestive fluids and should likely have some abundance of poo.
Move route as Rina enters the large intestines is a little wonky as is the text box.
When Rina "exits" Carmen, it then jumps to Carmen not being on the toilet.
This cut scene should be re-positioned to occur when Rina is still in the small intestines I think, maybe about half way through.

Once in the sewers, no one is in the party and Rina is invisible.
I fixed it in my copy so that I could continue.
Cat Girl tease SFX was hot. ^^
Sewers have no BGM or BGS playing.
Frog CG doesn't cover the full screen.

Rina gets saved, but the move-routes in Rina's house are messed up.
Hilda asks for Rina back, but you have to move before the scene proceeds.
Hilda goes to her room, but not really. She ends up next to the fireplace.
You can walk on top of her but she has no interaction.
Estelle's face remains up.
Rina is in the party, but since you are Carmen, Carmen should be in the party.
The first growl is not positioned correctly.
None of the digestion SFX are playing.
And that is it! ^^

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:54 am

Might I suggest BBW characters?
heath
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:42 pm

Might I suggest not asking for weird requests on a dead game?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby equino » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:02 pm

FYI I am still working through the bug list and new scenes for the game. It's slow going, just due to life and work I only have a couple of hours a week to work on it at most. I do not have plans to add any BBW to the game though. Next new phase of the new content has already been decided, I just want to make sure I knock out some of the more pesky bugs that still exist before I move on.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:42 pm

Maybe it would be a good idea to get your own topic. It's a lot easier to follow progress if you can manage the original post, edit the thread title etc.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:37 pm

Is there a use for the shrink spell ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby smallfan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:54 pm

so is there a hilda pred scene since a bug fix mentioned her eating rina. if so how do i get it?
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby sladearanzero » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Wow! The updates were great. This was one of the first vore games that showed me that story/scene writing could be better than visuals. I just found this again and was wondering if there were plans to continue. I saw that the new creator of the game mentioned it but since there have not been updates I was wondering if it moved to a different thread or site or something. Does anyone know if it is still continuing and if It would be this thread that has the updates?
sladearanzero
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game