Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Postby gwalir11 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Here's my copy of the game (I think it's the newest): http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7bodv1hs ... E_GAME.exe .
gwalir11
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 am

Rewired wrote:I don't know which one you meant, but here's GTS VORE RPG:

Spoiler: show
https://mega.nz/#!0c1zgSbI!Kh53bKLxH-tT4TkClWiaOFf1R4IGJRXuenl8rkPYjuw

And here's Rina's Journey:

Spoiler: show
https://mega.nz/#!JcsUwABI!sN7mf7JaJO0o-dvSH-5NzVeugn98uNBUZXfA97tOrCQ

I hope the dev doesn't mind me reuploading these...

Thank you SOOOOO much for that first link, was looking for it everywhere and couldn't find it!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icarus20105 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 pm

xwarriorj. Mysta. The link to the game is no longer good. Any where or any way I can download it?
icarus20105
New to the forum

Postby dudeman88 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm

How about instead of writing a brusque, abrasive message you actually go through the thread and check the post literally above yours?
dudeman88
Been posting for a bit

Postby nuggholio » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:50 am

Le spoilers ahead.

At the end of the salad scene, where tammy eats and digests you, is there meant to be anything after that? She just goes to the toilet, a bit a of dialogue endingwith the last one being "ahh, much better" and then nothing happens afterwards. do i have to wait like 20 minutes for something to happen?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:03 pm

nuggholio wrote:Le spoilers ahead.

At the end of the salad scene, where tammy eats and digests you, is there meant to be anything after that? She just goes to the toilet, a bit a of dialogue endingwith the last one being "ahh, much better" and then nothing happens afterwards. do i have to wait like 20 minutes for something to happen?

This thread isn't for Rina's Journey.

A lot of the scenes are broken. Don't expect anything.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:42 am

So is there an actual thread for Rina's journey?

This is the most detailed vore game I've ever seen so I may actually get around to playing it. Did anyone every bother to make a list of every possible scene or guide to get them?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Max28z » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:18 pm

pls help me, I am block inside the succubus body, how i solved it ?
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:21 pm

As I recall, that was the end of the game content for that version. So you're less stuck, and more finished.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Max28z » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:11 pm

[quote="Erecant"]As I recall, that was the end of the game content for that version. So you're less stuck, and more finished.

--Erecant[/quote]
ok thanks, so i want to ask you another thing, that you have surely already answer :) but, do you have stop to create update for your game " A High Stakes Game" ?
it's a good game by the way ; )
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Well, this isn't really the place, but no, I've not stopped development of my game. There hasn't been a release for a while, but it's still in progress. Please feel free to drop by it's thread if you'd like to hear more.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:33 am

Bumping a dead thread but I'm really intent on finding all the scenes for Rina's Journey as it has the best scenes out of any game I've played or watched. The fine details,especially with the catgirl, are the still the best out of any games.

Anyone have a list of all the possible ones? Here's what I've found so far, I'll edit if anything else comes up...

I'll also list the errors, A lot of missing png files need to made or copied into the proper folder...etc...which can be done by coping already existing pictures in there and renaming them and it works for the most part. I may upload a NEW fixed version if all I need to do is fix these frikin pictures.

1. Tammy's nipple scene at the start
2. Estelle swallow and vomit

3. Tammy salad (Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/182-Rock01 Rina) even if you fix this png file, it freezes after tammy uses the bathroom no matter what.

2018 patch: As Rina at the INN:

-You can jump in the chef's pot and get served to either option 1 or 2
-At table 1, you can get eaten by the mother(but it freezes after her stomach) or get eaten and digested by the girl, this is the same as throwing rina onto the rightmost food bowl[below]
-option 2 does nothing though you can still throw rina on the waitress's plate as if you were in full party mode to the same effect [below]

Tons of Catgirl scenes that can be altered by changing your selections,

-You can either introduce yourself to the Catgirl as "rina" or "tasty little mousegirl"

IM RINA route:
-If you Run you get caught and swallowed, you can either get tricked into laying in her stomach or not, choosing get tricked and to lay down in the acid allows you to view the intestines, then you can walk around as the catgirl, either stand waiting long enough until she spits up rina's clothes or proceed to take a nap on the bed,she goes to bed eventually either way
-You can open your inventory and look at the partially digest clothes for some dialog
-You can then remember or not remember eating rina
if you try to bring up the menu as the cat girl: (Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/Rina in stomach menu)
if you spit up rina's clothes and then open the menu: (Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/Stomach menu item(2))
other errors:(Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/toilet%20-%20flush)
(Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/008-Fighter08 tiny)
-if you answer the door or not, there is bonus scene image, just slight change in disposal dialogue

-If you don't lay down,the cat girl naps at her table and you can spit up the clothes again,etc. You get an additional post-bathroom scene(cat girl goes to inn) as well after if you answered the door, if you ignore the door you still get a bonus unique panty shot

-If you try to reason, Hilda will visit and you can either jump down the Catgirl's throat or move toward her teeth.
-If you jump down her throat here, the cat girl naps at her table, goes to same path as not laying in the acid w/ bonus scenes
-If you move toward her teeth a scene will play, Hilda leaves, then the Catgirl trips and you fall out of her mouth.
-You can either leave or stay
-if you leave, rina runs home and the cat girl chases her, and snatches her up right in your doorway
-another mouth scene like before, if you jump down her throat at this point, the cat girl gets surprised, you get digested, and she steals the magic stone
-move towards her front teeth and the cat girl is forced to reveal you to the gang and you gain the cat girl as a party member and can move on with the game

-If you stay you get 3 more options
-pick "I'm not food" and you get a scene where you become thigh fat as she walks to the market
-pick "please don eat me" same result as above
-pick "hope im not to flatting(?)" same again, 1 new sentence of dialog only
(Unable to find file Graphics/Cat girl eating test)

MOUSEGIRL route: Nothing much different besides some taunting, essentially ends up the same as if you said no to laying down as in the above paths

2018 patch: bonus scene:
-talk to reina's sister and she will eat you

THE MAID and BLUE HAIRED GIRLS HOUSE
-go up to the maid sleeping to attempt to get her attention and you'll fall into her mouth and get swallowed, you get an exclusive panty shot and this is the only path that shows you melting in the maids intestines

-climb onto the drawer

-if you hide in the panty drawer,the blue haired girl will put on the panties you were in
-you can then get eaten by the maid, become a part of her breasts, or the blue haired girl, becoming a part of her ass

-if you choose to get seen by the maid:
- you can get eaten by her
-or she will show you off to the blue haired girl who tries to unshrink you but i backfires, shrinking her instead. The maid then eats both of you in probably the hottest scene in the game.

After revealed by cat girl:

-Saying yes to Tammy about "changing her mind" freezes the game
-If you keep bugging her after saying no, it will bring you back to the options for pleasing tammy at the start of the game, but it quite glitchy this time

FULL PARTY STUFF:

Restaurant:
-Waitress bunny girl: enter the restrautant after getting the catgirl in your house and you can throw rina onto the waitertress' food at the bar and she'll eat rina
-Rina can throw herself into a bowl at a table and be eaten by a mother or daughter,if you pick the mother, it freezes here no matter what it seems
-Go upstairs and Estelle will eat the 2 girls on the bed, take a nap, and digest them

Outside of town:

If you go into the forest by going left on the world map you can:
-Use Rina as an item on the cat girl to get eaten by her yet again.
-Go north to have woman fall into estelle and get digested
-Unequip all your items to lose to the water girl and get eaten
-Lose to the bandit.
-go south and if you talk tothe Harpy it will eat you
-if you go left a plant girl will eat some random female adventurer
-if you talk to the naga, it will eat you
-Once you get the bridge fixed, and fall off of it into the water elemental, who digests you, that seems to be the end of the game
Last edited by Yoshi174 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:52 am, edited 16 times in total.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Niggle » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:39 am

I know theres a couple of broken scenes with Tammy, after you get the catgirl to be inside the house on a bed a stool appears near Tammy that lets you jump on her bed and talk to her, you need to say no one or two times to her first before she gets annoyed and then you can get some extra stuff.

Also the stool should of probably been there from the beginning but the space where it at is empty until the catgirl shows up, probably just an error.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Can't seem to figure out how Mysta got to his 4th save with the Cat girl walking around in the house like that where all she can do is go to the bathroom, though I doubt he will see this or remember

EDIT: you have to use Rina as an item on the cat girl outside of town...talk about hidden...
Last edited by Yoshi174 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:44 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
IM RINA route:
-If you Run you get caught and swallowed, you can either get tricked into laying in her stomach or not, choosing get tricked and to lay down in the acid allows you to view the intestines, then you can walk around as the catgirl, either stand waiting long enough until she spits up rina's clothes or proceed to take a nap on the bed,she goes to bed eventually either way
-You can open your inventory and look at the partially digest clothes for some dialog
if you try to bring up the menu as the cat girl: (Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/Rina in stomach menu)
if you spit up rina's clothes and then open the menu: (Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/Stomach menu item(2))
-if you answer the door or not, there is bonus scene image, just slight change in disposal dialogue

-If you don't lay down,the cat girl naps at her table and you can spit up the clothes again,etc. You get an additional post-bathroom scene(cat girl goes to inn) as well after if you answered the door, if you ignore the door you still get a bonus unique panty shot

-If you try to reason, Hilda will visit and you can either jump down the Catgirl's throat or move toward her teeth.
-If you jump down her throat here, the cat girl naps at her table, goes to same path as not laying in the acid w/ bonus scenes
-If you move toward her teeth a scene will play, Hilda leaves, then the Catgirl trips and you fall out of her mouth.
-if you leave, rina runs home and the cat girl chases her, and snatches her up right in your doorway
-another mouth scene like before, if you jump down her throat at this point, the cat girl gets surprised, you get digested, and she steals the magic stone
-move towards her front teeth and the cat girl is forced to reveal you to the gang and you gain the cat girl as a party member and can move on with the game

-pick "I'm not food" and you get a scene where you become thigh fat as she walks to the market

MOUSEGIRL route: Nothing much different besides some taunting, essentially ends up the same as if you said no to laying down as in the above paths

How are you supposed to even 'reason' with the catgirl? Rina always runs, I don't notice a dialogue option to do otherwise...
Monopolus
???

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:07 am

Monopolus wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:
IM RINA route:

How are you supposed to even 'reason' with the catgirl? Rina always runs, I don't notice a dialogue option to do otherwise...

Try this:
https://mega.nz/#!BWQg0T7A!OdNoEiapEzzY ... nfdrVzraHk
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Niggle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:52 am

Yoshi174 wrote:Bumping a dead thread but I'm really intent on finding all the scenes for Rina's Journey as it has the best scenes out of any game I've played or watched. The fine details,especially with the catgirl, are the still the best out of any games.

Anyone have a list of all the possible ones? Here's what I've found so far, I'll edit if anything else comes up...

I'll also list the errors, A lot of missing png files need to made or copied into the proper folder...etc...which can be done by coping already existing pictures in there and renaming them and it works for the most part. I may upload a NEW fixed version if all I need to do is fix these frikin pictures.

3. Tammy salad (Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/182-Rock01 Rina) even if you fix this png file, it freezes after tammy uses the bathroom no matter what.

4. Tons of Catgirl scenes that can be altered by changing your selections,
-You can either introduce yourself to the Catgirl as "rina" or "tasty little mousegirl"

IM RINA route:

-climb onto the drawer

-if you hide in the panty drawer,the blue haired girl will put on the panties you were in
-you can then get eaten by the maid, become a part of her breasts, or the blue haired girl, becoming a part of her ass

-or she will show you off to the blue haired girl who tries to unshrink you but i backfires, shrinking her instead. The maid then eats both of you in probably the hottest scene in the game.

-If you keep bugging her after saying no, it will bring you back to the options for pleasing tammy at the start of the game, but it quite glitchy this time

FULL PARTY STUFF:

Restaurant:
-Waitress bunny girl: enter the restrautant after getting the catgirl in your house and you can throw rina onto the waitertress' food at the bar and she'll eat rina
-Rina can throw herself into a bowl at a table and be eaten by a mother or daughter,if you pick the mother, it freezes here no matter what it seems
-Go upstairs and Estelle will eat the 2 girls on the bed, take a nap, and digest them

Outside of town:

-Once you get the bridge fixed, and fall off of it into the water elemental, who digests you, that seems to be the end of the game

How are you supposed to go upstairs in the restaurant? going up the stairs doesn't trigger the transition.

Edit: also although it takes a while to lose to them there are actually scenes for the bandit and the slimegirl outside town, best way to do it is to unequip everything so you do no damage and just spam either attack or guard.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby eMIN » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 am

I can't start this game. i had the RGSS102E.dll could not be found. error but I fixed it.Now i have
RGSS-RTP Standard not found. I serched the internet for like an hour but nothing worked.Please help
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby Daedra » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:Bumping a dead thread but I'm really intent on finding all the scenes for Rina's Journey as it has the best scenes out of any game I've played or watched. The fine details,especially with the catgirl, are the still the best out of any games.

4. Tons of Catgirl scenes that can be altered by changing your selections,

IM RINA route:

-climb onto the drawer

FULL PARTY STUFF:

Restaurant:

Outside of town:

+ Cat girl scene outside of town (Rina item)
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:14 am

If anyone cares I found ANOTHER maid scene you get by just walking up to her and not going to the drawer. Somehow I missed this great scene. Another reason why this is still the BEST vore game
Yoshi174
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game