Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG

Postby Td1984 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Just played the game for the first time today, and I must give it 2 thumbs way up. The only problem I really have it that there tends to be too few save points (too much goes on in between save spots, so you can't save often enough). If I'm missing something about that (there's another way to save other than those save stones), if someone could tell me how else to save, that would be great.
Td1984
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Td1984 wrote:Just played the game for the first time today, and I must give it 2 thumbs way up. The only problem I really have it that there tends to be too few save points (too much goes on in between save spots, so you can't save often enough). If I'm missing something about that (there's another way to save other than those save stones), if someone could tell me how else to save, that would be great.

there's still save stones in the game? I thought you could save anywhere...
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Td1984 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah there are. I downloaded the newest version yesterday. Not sure how to save other than via save stones.
Td1984
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Td1984 wrote:Yeah there are. I downloaded the newest version yesterday. Not sure how to save other than via save stones.

just go to the menu (escape key) and select save, the crystals are really there for party member changes
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Td1984 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:33 am

Thanks for your help.
Td1984
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Sat May 08, 2010 5:43 am

hiya just checking on how things are coming along
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue May 25, 2010 12:27 am

Updating again. I Lost my job cause apparently i wasn't a ''go getter'' so i have more time for the game.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Tue May 25, 2010 12:43 am

That sucks. I almost had the same thing happen to me this weekend though. I was told I wasn't meeting sales quotas and remarked that I really didn't care about the quotas to another co-worker. I was promptly reported by said co-worker. Got written up, but was allowed to keep my job since I'm normally the number 1 or 2 person in sales.

I might get burned at the stake by anxiously awaiting fans for suggesting this, but you could always put the game on hold till you find a good job that isn't going to fire you at the drop of a at.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Tue May 25, 2010 2:50 am

Thats just the thing, these days, barring specialized fields, there aren't any unskilled jobs that come with job security, too many people in the workforce that can do the same thing as well or better than another, or are willing to do a slightly less productive job for less. I'm sure X has more or less the same perception, the idea of a stable job is fading into memory.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ilksurthysys » Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Sinistral wrote:That sucks. I almost had the same thing happen to me this weekend though. I was told I wasn't meeting sales quotas and remarked that I really didn't care about the quotas to another co-worker. I was promptly reported by said co-worker. Got written up, but was allowed to keep my job since I'm normally the number 1 or 2 person in sales.

I might get burned at the stake by anxiously awaiting fans for suggesting this, but you could always put the game on hold till you find a good job that isn't going to fire you at the drop of a at.

Great, now I simultaneously want to praise you for your sound advise that will certainly be good for the author, and burn you alive for keeping the next version from me a while longer. There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling right now!
~When push comes to shove, ya gotta do what ya love, even if it's not a good idea~
Ilksurthysys
Participator

Postby Scorpi » Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 pm

I just tried the game and i think it has a lot of potentials and it's really nice to see all the things that your caracter can get herself into. Hope you will continue to work on it and i'll look forward to see more of it
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kiyoa » Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Ilksurthysys wrote:Great, now I simultaneously want to praise you for your sound advise that will certainly be good for the author, and burn you alive for keeping the next version from me a while longer. There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling right now!

... Ambivalence?
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby sniper_180 » Thu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm

sorry to hear that yo lost you job. That sucks big time. i hope you can find something soon. any way i would like to ask how the game is going on the update side how far are you untill we can get the new game. and the completion percentage *not demanding* just would like to know. Also it seems like you put a hell of a lot of work into the new game i can't wait to play it
sniper_180
Somewhat familiar

Postby caoman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 am

---
caoman
New to the forum

Postby caoman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am

---
caoman
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

sucks that you lost your job, im not much of a go-getter either, a job where i can stare into space for hours on end is my ideal job lol. Anyway at least you have a little time to spend on updating game ;) cant wait for it and good luck on a better suited job.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dante-Uchiha » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 am

update? where????? i don't found it Q_Q
other name: Reiko-samaa
Mein Youtube Kanal: Nanoryushi
Dante-Uchiha
Somewhat familiar

Postby jerberjer » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 pm

I know you're almost done here, but if I could make one request:

I'd REALLY like it if there were more options than just to go down the intestine and die for the vore bits...maybe something different like escape attempts; causing trouble in the stomach and trying to make them sick...Just a thought!
jerberjer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Is it even still being worked on? I just assumed that since we didn't hear anything for a couple months that RL matters took precedence and that the game was dropped.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

well the last response from the author was end of may, so ya thats a little while...hoping still working at it at least a little
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game