Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued) Mysta's Patch 8/11/14

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:35 am

Oh hi xwarrior I watched what looked like a prototype of this game. As it involves Rina, Hilda, Tammy in the party meeting up at separate points however Estelle doesn't join. But in this one she has joined and knows Rina very well like a best friend. I am not getting at you, but I am curious on what happened to the rest that game it's title was "GTS Vore RPG", it just seems like a game with different graphics entirely and has the same characters in it there has to be a connection between the two. If there is please explain it to me. Titanicgineapig has the videos of the working game on YouTube. It is a good game but very mysterious.
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Masuo15 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:55 am

SkylandersAlly wrote:Oh hi xwarrior I watched what looked like a prototype of this game. As it involves Rina, Hilda, Tammy in the party meeting up at separate points however Estelle doesn't join. But in this one she has joined and knows Rina very well like a best friend. I am not getting at you, but I am curious on what happened to the rest that game it's title was "GTS Vore RPG", it just seems like a game with different graphics entirely and has the same characters in it there has to be a connection between the two. If there is please explain it to me. Titanicgineapig has the videos of the working game on YouTube. It is a good game but very mysterious.

He already talked about it, he decided to change the story and re-made a "part 1" for the new history instead ofmake a part 2 to the original "GTS Vore RPG". Mostly because he was involving a lot of harder work and he felt more interested on do that new history.

Thereisn't a direct conection since this new game has nothing to do in history or a crosspoint with the first one, as Rina even stated she just meet all the girls a short while ago and I could swear they went throught a lot on the first game to even consider Rina would be forgotten.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:36 am

Ah right never realised that thanks for clearing that up for me.
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sat May 02, 2015 12:19 am

Heh, in the Rina's Adventure where Rina, Hilda, Tammy and Estelle live in the same house, I bet Tammy (the sex fiend she is) would have had several scenes where she used the shrunken Rina as a sex toy, and several more where she convinces and tricks the party members into doing the same. Heck, she could have persuaded the hungry catgirl that if the mousegirls (five times Rina's size) she eats can barely be felt in her stomach, then Rina isn't worth eating, though she certainly feels good stuffed up the pussy, as Tammy can attest to.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Fri May 08, 2015 9:54 pm

VoreNut wrote:Heh, in the Rina's Adventure where Rina, Hilda, Tammy and Estelle live in the same house, I bet Tammy (the sex fiend she is) would have had several scenes where she used the shrunken Rina as a sex toy, and several more where she convinces and tricks the party members into doing the same. Heck, she could have persuaded the hungry catgirl that if the mousegirls (five times Rina's size) she eats can barely be felt in her stomach, then Rina isn't worth eating, though she certainly feels good stuffed up the pussy, as Tammy can attest to.

I would like to see that
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Date Masamune wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Heh, in the Rina's Adventure where Rina, Hilda, Tammy and Estelle live in the same house, I bet Tammy (the sex fiend she is) would have had several scenes where she used the shrunken Rina as a sex toy, and several more where she convinces and tricks the party members into doing the same. Heck, she could have persuaded the hungry catgirl that if the mousegirls (five times Rina's size) she eats can barely be felt in her stomach, then Rina isn't worth eating, though she certainly feels good stuffed up the pussy, as Tammy can attest to.

I would like to see that

Heck, seeing as she sees Rina as both a friend and as property, she'd likely make sure that her shrunken friend stays safe, if only to have more fun with her.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Sun May 10, 2015 9:51 pm

VoreNut wrote:
Date Masamune wrote:

I would like to see that

Heck, seeing as she sees Rina as both a friend and as property, she'd likely make sure that her shrunken friend stays safe, if only to have more fun with her.

well heck I wouldn't mind seeing Rina getting eaten by other than females, I mean wouldn't it be funny if a horse or a male human eating her? without the being digested part like she is stuck inside the belly of who ever has her and as the travel goes on
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 pm

That would have been up to the creator. Though I don't mind the idea of non-fatal vore.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Sun May 10, 2015 10:47 pm

yeah but no one is doing anything so it might be dead
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby NatDav » Wed May 20, 2015 7:23 am

Excuse me can i ask something?

I already download the GTS Vore game from here.
But when i want to open the game it crash and not responding.
I download the old version cause the new version/reupload, in mega
it says the file has been deleted/invalid URL. Can you fix this please?? :-D
NatDav
New to the forum

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Postby Pou28 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Hey could somebody reupload this game? The links on the first page are all broken :(
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:08 pm

So nobody has the game anymore?
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rewired » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Pou28 wrote:So nobody has the game anymore?

I don't know which one you meant, but here's GTS VORE RPG:

Spoiler: show
https://mega.nz/#!0c1zgSbI!Kh53bKLxH-tT4TkClWiaOFf1R4IGJRXuenl8rkPYjuw

And here's Rina's Journey:

https://mega.nz/#!JcsUwABI!sN7mf7JaJO0o-dvSH-5NzVeugn98uNBUZXfA97tOrCQ

I hope the dev doesn't mind me reuploading these...
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby Habeetwenty » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:04 pm

haha i remember this thread
Habeetwenty
New to the forum

Postby sommion » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Rewired wrote:

I don't know which one you meant, but here's GTS VORE RPG:

https://mega.nz/#!0c1zgSbI!Kh53bKLxH-tT4TkClWiaOFf1R4IGJRXuenl8rkPYjuw

And here's Rina's Journey:

https://mega.nz/#!JcsUwABI!sN7mf7JaJO0o-dvSH-5NzVeugn98uNBUZXfA97tOrCQ

I hope the dev doesn't mind me reuploading these...

here the fixed version of Rina https://mega.nz/#!gpgglZJY!_9KU3dbMR8X_ ... NGCpPY2ZyY
sommion
Participator

Postby OCGTSHero » Mon May 23, 2016 3:57 pm

sommion wrote:
Rewired wrote:

here the fixed version of Rina https://mega.nz/#!gpgglZJY!_9KU3dbMR8X_ ... NGCpPY2ZyY

It's not working well there are some glitches that i get stuck or the game froze and errors that crashed the game because some pictures is missing it says
OCGTSHero
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Wed May 25, 2016 2:27 pm

same here, some scenes are missing, but i completed the story though (played around the missing parts) (the one where you shrunk and have to find a way to return)

as for GTS RPG, (the other one with the cat girl) im stuck after the dryad who removed the stump, (cannot find how to progress to the next place)

there are also some invisible sprites (blonde girl/bluehaired girl by the house with the maid)
darknessblades
Participator

Postby darrennick2 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:23 pm

When i open the game it says Graphics/Titles/001-title01 is missing,i am quite sure it is a few files missing not just one.
Does anyone know how to fix it?I've closed my anti-virus,firewall and downloaded but there there is still the files are missing and the file which I downloaded is exactly 86.3 just like what it states in mediafire.
darrennick2
New to the forum

Postby Godprinny » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:58 pm

So, I'm playing the fixed version of Rina's Journey and I'm on the Tammy exploration scene at the beginning. I get eaten and then digested and it freezes. Help please?
Godprinny
New to the forum

Postby MontyMiyagi2513 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:00 pm

I can't seem to download the game
MontyMiyagi2513
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game