Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Postby voraciouser92 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:17 am

Hello so I don't know how to pass the guards who monitor the wall
Attachments
Capture d’écran (6).png
these guards
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:44 pm

mysta wrote:Latest fix:

https://mega.nz/#!HgxH2S5B!lN8vXpSXcc6S ... a8z6Rlndio

Went through and sorted out some things for way too many hours today, hopefully some more errors have been exterminated! :-D

Yoshi174 wrote:EDIT: a lot of the image filename errors that I fixed still pop up such as getting stomped by a villager or the catgirl burping up reina's clothes
Also the maid's drawer options are all screwed up too

I fixed this game by changing the code, not the file names. So, some unused bits and pieces will contain the old filenames still. Shouldn't affect play, assuming I found all the relevant ones. :)

Turns out I left a few testing bits in there, like the cg stool and the maid scene weirdness, sorted those.

Niggle wrote:2) seems to be a broken trigger on Tammy/potentially broken scene, before her dialogue would change if you kept waking her up via the chair and then saying no to more fun, till eventually she decided to ignore you (at which point Rina says 'she's still asleep' the next time you jump up there and then you are given the option of climbing on her face).
5) after accepting Tammy's offer of joining her toy drawer and getting unbirthed again her Womb is a black screen and your trapped there.

As for the scene mentioned, it is in there (mostly written at least), but would require some major fiddling to get working. May try making it accessible later.
sorted the womb thing, but the day 2 ub scene doesn't have a conclusion. (note that the first and second nipple interactions are different though, and I added a conclusion for the second.)
Sorted errors at the inn. (hopefully)
Also sorted the Estelle's salad scene in day 2 (Ft. Tammy).

I'll give this another go at some point, but I'm afraid it probably won't be soon. Many other obligations etc. ^^;
Do post any more errors you find for next time though!

Mysta

Thought I'd finally take a look at this version since this is still a favorite of mine. There are still some missing file errors that aren't too hard to fix (renaming a different file since i dont have them)

1. The village girl's stomp still has an incorrect/missing file. It's looking for "008-Fighter08 tiny blood" which isn't there.
2. There are still other file errors similar in nature to the above one, again easily fixable for a user by renaming things.
3. The estelle scene with the girl in the cave froze for me, not sure if it used to do that.
4. The scene where the maid eats you and the blue-hair girl freezes when she's heading to the bathroom.
5. The Tammy unbirth scene seems to loop into the anal scene after it's done for whatever reason.

The new additions of the scene where tammy eats a salad are nice. (tammy eating more bites of salad, estelle wondering where rina went). It still freezes after tammy takes a dump, however.

Poked around in the files a bit more, there's a ton of cool looking unused stuff that probably would have made for some amazing scenes had you had time to finish them. Unused game over scenes, and especially the stuff like the unused body minimaps, and detailed character tileset/esocphogus/stomach scenes that were never to be.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (36.64 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby strawhat64 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Yep, this is a game which should be continued. Eventually.
strawhat64
New to the forum

Postby Oceansire » Tue May 21, 2019 1:12 am

Possibly my favorite RPGmaker game for certain. I still go back to it pretty regularly, would pay a lot of money to see it picked back up haha.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tank1985 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:05 am

got an rgss102 code. Won't even open for me. Looks like fun though, keep up the good work.
Tank1985
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi guys, i want to ask, if anyone could give some savefiles, because all my saves are away, it would be nice if i could get few savefiles.

- Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue May 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:
mysta wrote:Latest fix:

https://mega.nz/#!HgxH2S5B!lN8vXpSXcc6S ... a8z6Rlndio

Went through and sorted out some things for way too many hours today, hopefully some more errors have been exterminated! :-D

Yoshi174 wrote:EDIT: a lot of the image filename errors that I fixed still pop up such as getting stomped by a villager or the catgirl burping up reina's clothes
Also the maid's drawer options are all screwed up too

I fixed this game by changing the code, not the file names. So, some unused bits and pieces will contain the old filenames still. Shouldn't affect play, assuming I found all the relevant ones. :)

Turns out I left a few testing bits in there, like the cg stool and the maid scene weirdness, sorted those.

Niggle wrote:2) seems to be a broken trigger on Tammy/potentially broken scene, before her dialogue would change if you kept waking her up via the chair and then saying no to more fun, till eventually she decided to ignore you (at which point Rina says 'she's still asleep' the next time you jump up there and then you are given the option of climbing on her face).
5) after accepting Tammy's offer of joining her toy drawer and getting unbirthed again her Womb is a black screen and your trapped there.

As for the scene mentioned, it is in there (mostly written at least), but would require some major fiddling to get working. May try making it accessible later.
sorted the womb thing, but the day 2 ub scene doesn't have a conclusion. (note that the first and second nipple interactions are different though, and I added a conclusion for the second.)
Sorted errors at the inn. (hopefully)
Also sorted the Estelle's salad scene in day 2 (Ft. Tammy).

I'll give this another go at some point, but I'm afraid it probably won't be soon. Many other obligations etc. ^^;
Do post any more errors you find for next time though!

Mysta

Thought I'd finally take a look at this version since this is still a favorite of mine. There are still some missing file errors that aren't too hard to fix (renaming a different file since i dont have them)

1. The village girl's stomp still has an incorrect/missing file. It's looking for "008-Fighter08 tiny blood" which isn't there.
2. There are still other file errors similar in nature to the above one, again easily fixable for a user by renaming things.
3. The estelle scene with the girl in the cave froze for me, not sure if it used to do that.
4. The scene where the maid eats you and the blue-hair girl freezes when she's heading to the bathroom.
5. The Tammy unbirth scene seems to loop into the anal scene after it's done for whatever reason.

The new additions of the scene where tammy eats a salad are nice. (tammy eating more bites of salad, estelle wondering where rina went). It still freezes after tammy takes a dump, however.

Poked around in the files a bit more, there's a ton of cool looking unused stuff that probably would have made for some amazing scenes had you had time to finish them. Unused game over scenes, and especially the stuff like the unused body minimaps, and detailed character tileset/esocphogus/stomach scenes that were never to be.

Yea i made a lot of stuff that never made it to the playable area.
On another note i started slowly working on the game again. So expect a new version somewhere in the next ten years or so.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Oceansire » Tue May 28, 2019 2:33 pm

You'd make me a very happy man, haha.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby TomatoSoup342 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:04 am

Whenever i try to start the game i get a message saying "unable to find graphics/titles/001-title01" how do i fix this?
TomatoSoup342
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Simply insert any graphic into that folder and name it 001-title01
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TomatoSoup342 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:10 pm

RC8015 wrote:Simply insert any graphic into that folder and name it 001-title01

yeah i dunno, it worked BUT it always comes up with another, way too many missing files
TomatoSoup342
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:06 am

TomatoSoup342 wrote:

yeah i dunno, it worked BUT it always comes up with another, way too many missing files

Are you sure you have the proper runtime packages installed?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby TomatoSoup342 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:28 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
TomatoSoup342 wrote:

Are you sure you have the proper runtime packages installed?

i have rpg maker vx ace, i think that's good right?
TomatoSoup342
New to the forum

Postby aireael361 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:52 pm

how do you fix the Rgss102e.dll error that wont let the game start?
aireael361
New to the forum

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:00 pm

It's rpg maker XP Not vx ace
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gartrux » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:22 pm

I hope this game could be continued. I love it.
gartrux
Participator

Postby Vanny » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:49 pm

Good to hear you worked on the game a bit even if it won’t be for a looong time. The games you’ve made are great, should make a patreon :3
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:55 pm

Is anyone else experiencing a bug where, when certain sound effects play, a loud, blaring static sound will play instead? I have the correct runtime package (rpg maker xp) and everything seems to be installed correctly, so I'm not sure what's wrong. :( There are some minor UI glitches I can tolerate, but this almost makes the game unplayable.

EDIT: I think I've figured out that it's the heartbeat loop sound effect that causes it. Pretty much at the end of every loop in the audio there's a VERY loud static sound that almost makes me rip my headphones off. I just opened the .wav file in audacity and cut off the static part, that did the trick. There are still a bunch of other bugs like walking through walls and some cutscenes breaking, but the game is ~mostly~ functional now. :-D
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby HollowSnack » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Aw man, ten years for the next version but this has some of the best dialogue in any vore rpg maker game! I need my time machine now! X3
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 pm

right2fail wrote:Is anyone else experiencing a bug where, when certain sound effects play, a loud, blaring static sound will play instead? I have the correct runtime package (rpg maker xp) and everything seems to be installed correctly, so I'm not sure what's wrong. :( There are some minor UI glitches I can tolerate, but this almost makes the game unplayable.

EDIT: I think I've figured out that it's the heartbeat loop sound effect that causes it. Pretty much at the end of every loop in the audio there's a VERY loud static sound that almost makes me rip my headphones off. I just opened the .wav file in audacity and cut off the static part, that did the trick. There are still a bunch of other bugs like walking through walls and some cutscenes breaking, but the game is ~mostly~ functional now. :-D

I fixed it by grabbing an older version and moving the audio from there, and that seemed to work for me.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game